Trump will be re-elected

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
561 posts
duck615

Unread post

Poor despicable ann

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Termin8tor » 14 Apr 2017, 8:06 am » wrote: Despite the ugly generally dishonest attacks on him by the liberal-left, Trump will be re-elected.

The legislative process to achieve things like Obamacare repeal and tax reform will be difficult and ugly but will ultimately will succeed.
The baying, shrieking moonbat left will continue to dominate the Democrat party.

And the country remains center-right.
And I'm guessing he's going to do considerable damage to the entire Democrat Party.

Platitudes and lies aren't likely to overcome the truth everyone can see with their own eyes./

“Democrats Have Ruined Their Cities. Don’t Let Them Destroy America” – Trump Campaign Unveils Devastating Ad Against Biden and Kamala (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila

https://twitter.com/i/status/1296193201892622337
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... ala-video/

Termin8tor

Unread post

Termin8tor » 14 Apr 2017, 8:06 am » wrote: Despite the ugly generally dishonest attacks on him by the liberal-left, Trump will be re-elected.

The legislative process to achieve things like Obamacare repeal and tax reform will be difficult and ugly but will ultimately will succeed.
The baying, shrieking moonbat left will continue to dominate the Democrat party.

I predicted that  Trump would win in an electoral landslide.

It's beginning to look like it will be a popular near-landslide.

Newt Gingrich Predicts Trump’s 2020 Victory Will Be ‘Dramatically Bigger Than People Expect’
By Mike LaChance
Newt Gingrich says Trump win will be ‘dramatically bigger’ than expected

The chances of President Trump getting reelected in November are looking extremely good, Newt Gingrich said Saturday night.

“I’m predicting that it will be a dramatically bigger victory than people currently expect,” the former House speaker from Georgia said during an appearance on Fox News’ “Watters’ World.”

A Trump victory is “beginning to build,”
Gingrich added.

Gingrich was reacting to the Democratic Convention, saying that when the GOP gathers this week at the Republican Convention, the party needs only to continue pointing out their differences from Democrats in order to bolster Trump’s chances.

“We don’t have to want to make stuff up. We don’t have to invent some post office phony scandal. We just have to tell the truth about how radical these people are,” Gingrich said.

The former speaker pointed to continuing chaos in places like Chicago, Seattle and Portland, Ore. — large American cities run by Democrats.

“Rioting every day for 90 days, that begins to be a fact. And it was very interesting to me that neither [Joe] Biden nor [Kamala] Harris was willing to say a word about Antifa, [not] a word about a level of crime.”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... le-expect/

Termin8tor

Unread post

Trump is a dagger pointed right at the heart of the corrupt Democrat Party and the Swamp.

If he makes strong inroads into the black community, the Democrat Party has zero chance of winning the presidency or either house of Congress.

And then the Swamp begins to get drained.

Why I walked away from Democrats to support President Trump
Opinion by Vernon Jones

....My fellow Black Americans are expected to fit a certain mold and think a certain way. We've been socially conditioned to blindly support the Democratic Party, never straying from the mental plantation they've had us on for more than a half century.

The purpose of my speech was to serve as a culture shock, helping others break free of the groupthink-shackles placed on us by White liberals. Black Americans like me are free people with free minds. You hear that Joe Biden? We are not a monolithic thinking group subservient to Democrats' electoral wishes.

After watching the 2016 presidential campaign efforts, President Trump seemed to me to be one of the only Republican candidates to recognize that. He disrupted what I believe is a false ​Democratic narrative that the Republican Party doesn't care about Black Americans.

Trump uttered those famous words to tens of millions of Black Americans across our land, "what the hell do you have to lose?" Predictably, the liberal mainstream media and politically correct folks lost their damn minds.
How dare a politician like Donald Trump try to reach across the aisle and encourage Black voters to take a chance on him.

I'm so grateful he did.

Since taking office, President Trump continues to prioritize earning the support and trust of all Black Americans. He's championed policies that positively affected our community.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/25/opinions ... index.html

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Termin8tor

Unread post

Way, way, way too much reality for liberals to handle.  

Why This Ex-Never Trumper Wants Four More Years
How I came to embrace a president I once feared and detested.

AUGUST 28, 2020 By David Marcus
In October of 2016, James Taranto wrote in the Wall Street Journal that I was “one of the 2 or 3 most intense Never Trumpers we’ve encountered all year.” He was right. From the moment Donald Trump descended the golden escalator I hoped his shoelaces would get caught in it. My criticism of Trump was relentless and brutal. I exposed his connections to Mafia figures, I latched on to any vague allegation of racism I could find, I didn’t just want him to lose, I wanted him to lose in a landslide.

Thursday night, as I watched my president accept the nomination of the Republican Party for the second time, I fully realized how wrong I had been. This is not new for me, I’m wrong a lot. I am after all the guy who ran an article called “Anthony Scaramucci Is The Man Trump Needs” two hours before he got fired. But this was different. This time realizing I was wrong and interrogating why told me a lot about myself, my country, and what I want for both.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/28/wh ... ore-years/

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 25 Aug 2020, 9:28 am » wrote: I predicted that  Trump would win in an electoral landslide.

Newt Gingrich?

A poll of one......*******?

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Aug 2020, 9:57 am » wrote: Newt Gingrich?

A poll of one......*******?

Wow, that's just brilliant dweeb.

You made your usual contribution of babbling ****.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 29 Aug 2020, 10:03 am » wrote: .
Wow, that's just brilliant dweeb.

You made your usual contribution of babbling ****.
Aren't the musings of Newt the very definition of "babbling ****"?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Blackvegetable » 29 Aug 2020, 10:22 am » wrote: Aren't the musings of Newt the very definition of "babbling ****"?
No. Yours are.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Termin8tor » 25 Aug 2020, 9:28 am » wrote:

I predicted that  Trump would win in an electoral landslide.

"....And, NOW....you're BRAGGING, ABOUT IT???!!!!"

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
But I've been consistently Spot On..

Whereas your Intelligentsia is about to go down with the bathysphere SS Grifter Junta...

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Famagusta

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Aug 2020, 10:54 am » wrote: But I've been consistently Spot On..

Whereas your Intelligentsia is about to go down with the bathysphere SS Grifter Junta...
Spot on what?

Duh.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa

name it..
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Famagusta

Unread post

The burden of proof is on you. 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Famagusta » 29 Aug 2020, 11:17 am » wrote: The burden of proof is on you.
No, Schnatzie....

No one sane questions my Infallibility. 

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Famagusta

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Aug 2020, 11:18 am » wrote: No, Schnatzie....

No one sane questions my Infallibility.
So you keep on saying.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Aug 2020, 10:54 am » wrote: But I've been consistently Spot On..

Oh my!   

So what will Biden's margin of victory be, dweeb? 10 points?

Give us a laugh.    

And you've been, giggle, spot on? What, you have spots on you?    

Termin8tor

Unread post

What kind of silly little dweeb spends hours on the web making himself look stupid, dishonest and irrelevant?

A BV kind of dweeb.

Meanwhile some on the liberal-left have a little bit of a clue.

Michael Moore Warns Democrats: “Enthusiasm Level for the 60 Million in Trump’s base is OFF THE CHARTS”
By Jim Hoft
Even a blowhard communist is right once in awhile.    
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... ff-charts/

Termin8tor

Unread post

Boy, look at all the confidence expressed by liberals.

this is a death sentence for the Democrat party and kills any chance they have of winning the presidency or holding either house of Congress.

Democrats Panicked as Their Hold on Black Voters Wanes 
Andrew Klavan, Daily Wire
https://www.dailywire.com/news/klavan-b ... -democrats