O'Reilley Out At FOX News....

Started by rayj

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Previous
78 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by rayj
  10,955 21 Apr 2017, 5:21 pm

rayj User avatar
      
      

Posts: 11,281
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Money: 10,954.82

Log in or register to remove this ad..
Cannonpointer » 21 Apr 2017 5:18 pm wrote:
rayj » 21 Apr 2017 2:28 pm wrote:
So did those bimbos who had the same claims against Trump. Where'd dey go?
Did tRump pay them 13 million dollars, dillweed?


No ass wipe. Once they knew they were found to be bimbo lying whores, they slithered away into the darkness from whence they originated from....
0
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,512 21 Apr 2017, 5:23 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 68,787
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 14,511.52



rayj » 21 Apr 2017 5:21 pm wrote:
No ass wipe. Once they knew they were found to be bimbo lying whores, they slithered away into the darkness from whence they originated from....
Whatever you say, child - I heard tRump admit he assaults women on tape and so did you. But you have a different standard for guys you like and guys you don't, because you're a bit on the slow side and have no character.

You're not even smart enough to lie about what a slug you are.
0

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,512 21 Apr 2017, 5:24 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 68,787
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 14,511.52



rayj » 21 Apr 2017 5:19 pm wrote:

Doesn't even sound like O'Reilly? I call bullshit on Turks.....
Yeah - it's some other guy. There ya go, dick cheek.
0

User avatar
Posted by rayj
  10,955 21 Apr 2017, 5:56 pm

rayj User avatar
      
      

Posts: 11,281
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Money: 10,954.82

Cannonpointer » 21 Apr 2017 5:23 pm wrote:
rayj » 21 Apr 2017 5:21 pm wrote:
No ass wipe. Once they knew they were found to be bimbo lying whores, they slithered away into the darkness from whence they originated from....
Whatever you say, child - I heard tRump admit he assaults women on tape and so did you. But you have a different standard for guys you like and guys you don't, because you're a bit on the slow side and have no character.

You're not even smart enough to lie about what a slug you are.


And in my younger days I've bragged that I fucked this one and that one....when I never even met them....

Quite being such a dick sucking gullible loser. Life it too short...shorty.
0

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  58,933 21 Apr 2017, 6:11 pm

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 22,536
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 58,932.80



rayj » 21 Apr 2017 5:21 pm wrote:

No ass wipe. Once they knew they were found to be bimbo lying whores, they slithered away into the darkness from whence they originated from....

Cannons in the habit of convicting a man without even hearing a whole conversation...without knowing ANY of the back story and without affording the guy his day in court....but like Michael savage says...he will fight day and night to defend goat fuckers day in court...illegal Mexicans day in court, niggers day in court...but if a white single successful conservative hits on a woman he is not deserving of his day in court and should have his entire life destroyed...it is part of cannons hatred for the constitution as it applies to white Americans
0

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  16,274 21 Apr 2017, 6:23 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,725
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 16,274.43

I'd like to see Andrew Wilkow get a chance at Fox
0

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  58,933 21 Apr 2017, 6:36 pm

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 22,536
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 58,932.80



nefarious101 » 21 Apr 2017 6:23 pm wrote:
I'd like to see Andrew Wilkow get a chance at Fox

Fox is a liberal owned shit show...wilkow has way more integrity than to be caught on that shit show
0

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  16,274 21 Apr 2017, 6:42 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,725
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 16,274.43

bigsky » 21 Apr 2017 6:36 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 21 Apr 2017 6:23 pm wrote:
I'd like to see Andrew Wilkow get a chance at Fox

Fox is a liberal owned shit show...wilkow has way more integrity than to be caught on that shit show



You would have a problem with Wilkow greatly expanding his audience?
0

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  58,933 21 Apr 2017, 6:46 pm

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 22,536
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 58,932.80



nefarious101 » 21 Apr 2017 6:42 pm wrote:

You would have a problem with Wilkow greatly expanding his audience?

No...I think he should be nationally syndicated and instead of hannity wilkow should follow rush...look...when you lie with dogs yer bound to get fleas...fox has fleas
0

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  16,274 21 Apr 2017, 6:53 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,725
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 16,274.43

bigsky » 21 Apr 2017 6:46 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 21 Apr 2017 6:42 pm wrote:

You would have a problem with Wilkow greatly expanding his audience?

No...I think he should be nationally syndicated and instead of hannity wilkow should follow rush...look...when you lie with dogs yer bound to get fleas...fox has fleas



everything has fleas....everything
0

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  58,933 21 Apr 2017, 6:54 pm

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 22,536
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 58,932.80



nefarious101 » 21 Apr 2017 6:53 pm wrote:

everything has fleas....everything

Not Andrew
0

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  16,274 21 Apr 2017, 6:56 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,725
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 16,274.43

bigsky » 21 Apr 2017 6:54 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 21 Apr 2017 6:53 pm wrote:

everything has fleas....everything

Not Andrew



Andrew is a talking head that at least makes sense
0

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  58,933 21 Apr 2017, 7:00 pm

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 22,536
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 58,932.80



nefarious101 » 21 Apr 2017 6:56 pm wrote:

Andrew is a talking head that at least makes sense

We're right, their wrong...end of story
0

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  16,274 21 Apr 2017, 7:11 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,725
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 16,274.43


bigsky » 21 Apr 2017 7:00 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 21 Apr 2017 6:56 pm wrote:

Andrew is a talking head that at least makes sense

We're right, their wrong...end of story



the arguments on this program can not be broken
2

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  58,933 21 Apr 2017, 7:14 pm

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 22,536
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 58,932.80



nefarious101 » 21 Apr 2017 7:11 pm wrote:

the arguments on this program can not be broken

Ha!!!!
0

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,512 22 Apr 2017, 11:19 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 68,787
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 14,511.52



rayj » 21 Apr 2017 5:56 pm wrote:

And in my younger days I've bragged that I fucked this one and that one....when I never even met them....

Quite being such a dick sucking gullible loser. Life it too short...shorty.
Did you brag about committing sexual assaults, dick sucker?

tRump did.

Now, get off my nut sac.
0

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,512 22 Apr 2017, 11:26 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 68,787
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 14,511.52



bigsky » 21 Apr 2017 6:11 pm wrote:
Cannons in the habit of convicting a man without even hearing a whole conversation...without knowing ANY of the back story and without affording the guy his day in court....
The Constitution does not mandate I put a man through a jury trial to for my opinion of him, you sniveling dick sucker.

bigsky » 21 Apr 2017 6:11 pm wrote:
but like Michael savage says...he will fight day and night to defend goat fuckers day in court...illegal Mexicans day in court, niggers day in court...but if a white single successful conservative hits on a woman he is not deserving of his day in court and should have his entire life destroyed...it is part of cannons hatred for the constitution as it applies to white Americans
There is no provision requiring me to withhold my opinion of someone who was RECORDED admitting to a crime, cry baby.
0

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  15,704 23 Apr 2017, 9:23 am

larryc12       
      

Posts: 13,803
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 15,704.29

bigsky » 21 Apr 2017 6:36 pm wrote:
Fox is a liberal owned shit show...wilkow has way more integrity than to be caught on that shit show


Wilkow would be great - Chris Plant, even better IMO. Plant has been on there with commentary a couple times.
0

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  15,704 23 Apr 2017, 9:26 am

larryc12       
      

Posts: 13,803
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 15,704.29

bigsky » 21 Apr 2017 6:11 pm wrote:
Cannons in the habit of convicting a man without even hearing a whole conversation...without knowing ANY of the back story and without affording the guy his day in court....but like Michael savage says...he will fight day and night to defend goat fuckers day in court


He would also rather our young kids fighting them be burned alive at noon than water board the mfer who could tell them where the troglodytes have them captive.

...illegal Mexicans day in court, niggers day in court...but if a white single successful conservative hits on a woman he is not deserving of his day in court and should have his entire life destroyed...it is part of cannons hatred for the constitution as it applies to white Americans


He's a lousy American.
0


Previous

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest

Who has visited this topic