This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Taipan » 06 Jan 2021, 4:21 pm » wrote:
Misty » 06 Jan 2021, 2:59 pm » wrote: Don't say stuff like that.
I am sorry.
You have real problems and  I am a little drunken, smartass bastard......... struggling with
his own little petty......problems.
I apologize.

I will kill your
problems 1st.
Then,.......... I will kill mine.

Please,...... let me start over.
How are your people doing?
Yes, I know what I said last weekend.
I was drinking....and I meant  every damn word.

There is peace between your family and mine.
Why?  I don't know.   There just is.
You can feel it.
Feel what ??    PEACE.     
No one in your family......will die.                                
Thank you for asking.
My son, his wife and my three grandkids seem to have made it through COVID with only relatively mild symptoms.
I think they're out of the woods now.
My daughter-in-law's mother had to be hospitalized, but I hear she's doing better and may be released soon.
Her father and her three siblings are all doing okay.
So we haven't lost anyone thank God.

I wish you peace Cowboy.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Misty » 06 Jan 2021, 4:29 pm » wrote: Thank you for asking.
My son, his wife and my three grandkids seem to have made it through COVID with only relatively mild symptoms.
I think they're out of the woods now.
My daughter-in-law's mother had to be hospitalized, but I hear she's doing better and may be released soon.
Her father and her three siblings are all doing okay.
So we haven't lost anyone thank God.

I wish you peace Cowboy.

"Peace".                                   :)  

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
I know this is awful but I really needed a laugh today and this is the only thing that did it.

https://twitter.com/Sundae_Gurl/status/ ... 33282?s=19

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Peace, love and be groovy, man! True Flower Child!
https://youtu.be/VnBc8KKU85c

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Denmark debuts new children's TV show about a man with a huge and uncontrollable penis

Denmark's flagship broadcaster has suffered blowback over its newest children's TV program, "John Dillermand" -- an animation starring a man with a penis so massive and flexible it can save children from danger, fetch objects from a river and operate as a pogo stick.

The show, whose 13 episodes are available to watch on the DR network's website, follows its titular character as he navigates an array of unexpected scenarios caused by his inexplicably huge genitalia.

In episode one, for instance, the mustached Dillermand uses his gigantic, stripey organ as a lead for his dog -- but quickly finds himself inundated with requests from his neighbors to take their pets out for a walk, too.

At another point in the show, he is stuck floating in mid-air after balloons are tied to his groin.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
R.I.P. John Huber who wrestled with the Wyatt Family in the WWE under the name Luke Harper.
He passed away at the age of 41 from a lung issue not related to COVID.

Huber is third from the left in this image

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Misty » 07 Jan 2021, 6:21 pm » wrote: Denmark debuts new children's TV show about a man with a huge and uncontrollable penis

Denmark's flagship broadcaster has suffered blowback over its newest children's TV program, "John Dillermand" -- an animation starring a man with a penis so massive and flexible it can save children from danger, fetch objects from a river and operate as a pogo stick.

The show, whose 13 episodes are available to watch on the DR network's website, follows its titular character as he navigates an array of unexpected scenarios caused by his inexplicably huge genitalia.

In episode one, for instance, the mustached Dillermand uses his gigantic, stripey organ as a lead for his dog -- but quickly finds himself inundated with requests from his neighbors to take their pets out for a walk, too.

At another point in the show, he is stuck floating in mid-air after balloons are tied to his groin.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Pengwin » 07 Jan 2021, 11:36 pm » wrote:
Misty » 07 Jan 2021, 6:21 pm » wrote: Denmark debuts new children's TV show about a man with a huge and uncontrollable penis

Well wadda ya know.
It really is massive, flexible and stripey.
:rofl:  

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator