This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Crying Meghan McCain is comforted by Joe Biden as she speaks about her father's cancer diagnosis - just hours before the senator's office announced he had been hospitalized

In September, Sen. McCain said doctors gave him only a three per cent to 14 per cent chance of survival

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ancer.html

Bigsky

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

I hope he rots in hell...the guy is a raging piece of ****

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

As a Vietnam era vet I appreciate his service to our country. Unlike President Trump I don't fault him for being a POW. But he should have entered politics as a democrat. When he passes I will pray for him.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

nefarious101 » 13 Dec 2017, 6:08 pm » wrote: Crying Meghan McCain is comforted by Joe Biden as she speaks about her father's cancer diagnosis - just hours before the senator's office announced he had been hospitalized

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ancer.html

It's lookin' like Bubbles McCain is desperate to recover some "print" from Liz Cheney's current-activities!!
February 22, 2021

"Meghan McCain, who may have been reading too many Ben Shapiro tweets Monday morning, embarked on one of her signature rants during which she both complained about not getting a COVID-19 vaccine yet—despite her position as a co-host of very important daytime talk show The View—and called on President Joe Biden to fire Dr. Anthony Fauci and replace him with someone who actually does understand science.” .