Trump gets it.

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
303 posts
Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Trump gets it.

He tells the truth that cowed Republicans were afraid to, afraid to speak honestly for fear they'd be targeted by the corrupt liberalMSM.

So of course liberals hate Trump.
Trump on Ending Chain Migration, Visa Lottery: This Is the ‘Center, Mainstream View of the American People’
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... an-people/

Termin8tor

Unread post

Termin8tor » 02 Feb 2018 10:21 am » wrote:Trump gets it.
He knows that excess immigration threatens the future of the country, like it has endangered much of Europe.

And I'm sure he knows that the Democrat Party uses immigration to out vote native born Americans.

And he knows that a bipartisan immigration bill will solve neither.
White House: New Bipartisan DACA Plan “Giant Amnesty”
ED MORRISSEY
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/02/15/ ... t-amnesty/

Termin8tor

Unread post

Our problems with China aren't about a trade balance. Aside from being illusory, any actual trade deficit is self-correcting over time.

Remember when liberals claimed that Japan would own the US? How'd that work out, moonbats?

China's conduct is far beyond merely unfair; it's corrupt and exploitive.
Trump’s Right to Say He’s Not Launching a Trade War With China. He’s Doing Something Bigger.
No one likes trade friction, but after decades of failing to stop Chinese theft of American intellectual property, there are no more no-cost solutions.
Gordon G. Chang
GORDON G. CHANG
04.06.18 4:58 AM ET
Hours ago, President Trump, acting under the authority of Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974, instructed U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer to consider the imposition of tariffs on $100 billion of Chinese goods. These tariffs are on top of those Lighthizer proposed Tuesday on $50 billion of China’s products. All these duties are intended to remedy China’s theft of American intellectual property.

“We are not in a trade war with China,” President Trump tweeted Wednesday morning.

The president is correct. What looks like a trade war is really a struggle for the control of the technologies that will dominate coming decades.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-ri ... ing-bigger

HarryParatestes

Unread post

Trump lies™
“And I say, ‘Have you checked where your stocks were when I came in office, and where they are now?’ What what are you talking, what are you complaining about?”

“Just say thank you, please,” Obama told the bankers. “Because I want to raise your taxes a couple percent to make sure kids have a chance to go to school?”

Obama increased US fossil fuel production each year he was in office.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Termin8tor » 06 Apr 2018 3:35 pm » wrote:
Our problems with China aren't about a trade balance. Aside from being illusory, any actual trade deficit is self-correcting over time.

Remember when liberals claimed that Japan would own the US? How'd that work out, moonbats?

China's conduct is far beyond merely unfair; it's corrupt and exploitive.
Trump’s Right to Say He’s Not Launching a Trade War With China. He’s Doing Something Bigger.
No one likes trade friction, but after decades of failing to stop Chinese theft of American intellectual property, there are no more no-cost solutions.
Gordon G. Chang
GORDON G. CHANG
04.06.18 4:58 AM ET
Hours ago, President Trump, acting under the authority of Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974, instructed U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer to consider the imposition of tariffs on $100 billion of Chinese goods. These tariffs are on top of those Lighthizer proposed Tuesday on $50 billion of China’s products. All these duties are intended to remedy China’s theft of American intellectual property.

“We are not in a trade war with China,” President Trump tweeted Wednesday morning.

The president is correct. What looks like a trade war is really a struggle for the control of the technologies that will dominate coming decades.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-ri ... ing-bigger
I have no problem with the trade imbalances, outside of human rights concerns. Their theft of intellectual property however costs us hundreds of billions. That needs to stop. I don't care if they make our widgets. I don't think we can find U.S. craftsmen willing to work for $4 A day.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Termin8tor

Unread post

"No, no, Trump is an imbecile!" claim moonbats.

And they're always right.

His tax bill certainly stuck it to Democrats politically and put them in an untenable position; wanting to prevent a tax hike "for the rich" in Blue States as well as hurting Blue State economies.
Because of (Democrats') intransigence, a Republican-only bill was able to include a sharp (not complete) cutback of the SALT. It is a dagger aimed at the fiscal heart of high tax blue states like Illinois, Connecticut, California, etc.
How big a dagger? Sit down for the feel-good story of the day—I lead with the large headline because it’s just so yummy:

New Jersey voters. Right. I’m going to mix myself another martini tonight to celebrate.
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2 ... illion.php

Hat_Creek

Unread post

He tells the truth that cowed Republicans were afraid to, afraid to speak honestly for fear they'd be targeted by the corrupt liberalMSM.

Trump on Ending Chain Migration, Visa Lottery: This Is the ‘Center, Mainstream View of the American People’
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... an-people/
Dang. I thought this was gonna be about all the ****** he gets.
I don't know what the big deal is, why he denies it. I think his
pole numbers are way up there. He outta just come out with
it and say " yeah I boned that one, and this one, and just look
at my old lady, I bone that all the time."
I'd like to see him at a rally say "do I get the ****** or what"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2HBdRCroks

Termin8tor

Unread post

He knows beyond doubt that there is a coup being attempted against him, and whether Mueller knows or cares, he's part of it.
Giuliani’s Interview On Hannity Is A Roadmap For Dealing With Mueller
Last night, Fox News host Sean Hannity interviewed Trump confidant Rudy Giuliani and to say the effect was seismic is an understatement.....

Giuliani opined that there was no way the president would submit to a multi hour interview. They set two to three hours as the top end and said the interview must be around a narrow series of questions concerning collusion with Russia. He said that the White House is ready for a subpoena fight should that take place. I’d surmise that this subpoena fight not only entails going to court but cutting Rosenstein off at the knees if he signs off on the subpoena....

John Podhoretz
: Rudy is not acting as Trump's lawyer. His and Trump's view, I think, is that this is a political war and you fight it as a political war.
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/0 ... g-mueller/

nuckin futz

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Termin8tor » 15 Feb 2018 1:44 pm » wrote:
He knows that excess immigration threatens the future of the country, like it has endangered much of Europe.

And I'm sure he knows that the Democrat Party uses immigration to out vote native born Americans.

I was for ZERO immigration, a long time ago!Its on the record.

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Termin8tor

Unread post

Up to a certain point, it made sense not to confront North Korea, given how much damage they could do to the South.

But we're well past the point we can allow them to develop nukes and ICBM's.

What's the best way to stop it? Scare the crap out of them with US might and presidential resolve.

Looks like it's working quite well.

Tresident Trump likes to make the news himself via his Twitter feed, as he has done this morning (below). Secretary Pompeo has left North Korea with the three American prisoners held by the North Korean regime. Their detention was unjustified and represented a further source of grievance with the regime. Kim, for some reason, now seeks to make a good impression on the president of the United States.
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I am pleased to inform you that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is in the air and on his way back from North Korea with the 3 wonderful gentlemen that everyone is looking so forward to meeting. They seem to be in good health. Also, good meeting with Kim Jong Un. Date & Place set.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
nuckin futz » 03 May 2018 9:34 am » wrote:
Termin8tor » 15 Feb 2018 1:44 pm » wrote:

I was for ZERO immigration, a long time ago!Its on the record.
A dead watch is right twice a day, unless it's a progressive digital watch. They it's just dark and wrong at all hours.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Termin8tor

Unread post

Like Reagan, he has vision head and shoulders over almost everyone else in WashDC, and out of it.

Over-immigration and loss of national identity/ culture is a huge problem in almost all the West.
I got a tip to look at a brand new YouGov poll taken in Europe about what people regard as the most important issue facing the European Union. Guess which issue came in first? Here is their shocker chart displaying the results that I’ll bet won’t get much mentioned in the American media:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2 ... ration.php

HarryParatestes

Unread post

Trump Lies™
“And I say, ‘Have you checked where your stocks were when I came in office, and where they are now?’ What what are you talking, what are you complaining about?”

“Just say thank you, please,” Obama told the bankers. “Because I want to raise your taxes a couple percent to make sure kids have a chance to go to school?”

crimsongulf

Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
We are doing better than soetoro ever dreamed of.

soetoro lied

Termin8tor

Unread post

How stupid is President Trump?

roadkill

Unread post

While we're at it...let's review Hillary's campaign.

HarryParatestes

Unread post

LVatorman

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Twump better practice PILLOW BITING, because the only thing he is going to "GET" is a BIG DICK IN HIS *** once they haul his worthless scum sucking blob of a body to LEAVENWORTH.

TheAmerican

Unread post

Termin8tor » 19 May 2018 7:59 am » wrote:

How stupid is President Trump?

...and you libturds DID defend them!

TheAmerican

Unread post

LVatorman » 19 May 2018 8:58 pm » wrote:

Twump better practice PILLOW BITING, because the only thing he is going to "GET" is a BIG DICK IN HIS *** once they haul his worthless scum sucking blob of a body to LEAVENWORTH.
...and THIS is the best you have? Pathetic!