Trump gets it.

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
296 posts
Blackvegetable

Unread post

Termin8tor » 25 Oct 2019 2:43 pm » wrote:
Not to mention he threatens the very base of the corrupt, racist Democrat Party.

"What have you got to lose?" he asked.

Millions of African Americans seem to have heard him.
How can we be sure it's a "good" poll?

Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

TheAmerican » 19 May 2018 9:02 pm » wrote:
...and THIS is the best you have? Pathetic!
Well, Brokeback...

There's this...

Tim Morrison, a National Security Council official who has been identified as a witness to one of the most explosive pieces of evidence unearthed by House impeachment investigators, plans to testify Thursday even if the White House attempts to block him.

“If subpoenaed, Mr. Morrison plans to appear for his deposition,” his attorney, Barbara Van Gelder, said.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Oct 2019 3:00 pm » wrote:
TheAmerican » 19 May 2018 9:02 pm » wrote:
...and THIS is the best you have? Pathetic!
Well, Brokeback...

There's this...

Tim Morrison, a National Security Council official who has been identified as a witness to one of the most explosive pieces of evidence unearthed by House impeachment investigators, plans to testify Thursday even if the White House attempts to block him.

“If subpoenaed, Mr. Morrison plans to appear for his deposition,” his attorney, Barbara Van Gelder, said.
How many threads are you gonna post that to? Are you not getting the attention you need to today?
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

solon

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

What Trump is going to GET is impeached for BLATANT CORRUPTION. Except that most Senate Republicans are COWARDS without a SHRED of integrity he would also be removed from office for his OBVIOUS BLATANT RAMPANT CORRUPTION. As it is he will be LUCKY if he isnt prosecuted and sent to PRISON after he LOSES the 2020 election

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Termin8tor » 02 Feb 2018 10:21 am » wrote:Trump gets it.

He tells the truth that cowed Republicans were afraid to, afraid to speak honestly for fear they'd be targeted by the corrupt liberalMSM.

So of course liberals hate Trump.
And he induces them to go off the deep end into insanity and stupidity.
Trump Gets Dems To Interrupt Baseball, Condemn Dogs, Side With Terrorists All Within 24 Hours
https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-gets- ... n-24-hours

Termin8tor

Unread post

He tells the truth that cowed Republicans were afraid to, afraid to speak honestly for fear they'd be targeted by the corrupt liberalMSM.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Never bring a rubber knife to a gun fight, and that's what Democrats are doing.

And stupid freaking never-Trumpers have no idea the size of the piano that's going to drop on their corrupt party's heads.
“I Caught the Swamp. I Caught Them All. Let’s See What Happens!”– President Trump Drops a Bombshell and Communications Director Dan Scavino Teases Major Development
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft November 8, 2019 276 Comments
3.8KShare92TweetEmail

For months there were rumblings that Inspector General Horowitz was going to release his report anytime on his investigation of FISA Court abuse during the 2016 election and into 2017.
And for months that news was delayed.

In May Attorney General Bill Barr appointed John Durham to review the origins of the Russia inquiry and the FBI’s surveillance activities. Just two weeks ago the Attorney General announced the investigation was now a criminal probe. And we have heard that the Durham criminal probe may have been going on for some time.

On Thursday President Trump’s online communication director Dan Scavino posted this ominous tweet – “TICK_TOCK”.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1192464257 ... velopment/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... velopment/

Termin8tor

Unread post

Never bring a rubber knife to a gun fight, and that's what Democrats are doing.

And stupid freaking never-Trumpers have no idea the size of the piano that's going to drop on their corrupt party's heads.
“I Caught the Swamp. I Caught Them All. Let’s See What Happens!”– President Trump Drops a Bombshell and Communications Director Dan Scavino Teases Major Development
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft November 8, 2019 276 Comments
3.8KShare92TweetEmail

For months there were rumblings that Inspector General Horowitz was going to release his report anytime on his investigation of FISA Court abuse during the 2016 election and into 2017.
And for months that news was delayed.

In May Attorney General Bill Barr appointed John Durham to review the origins of the Russia inquiry and the FBI’s surveillance activities. Just two weeks ago the Attorney General announced the investigation was now a criminal probe. And we have heard that the Durham criminal probe may have been going on for some time.

On Thursday President Trump’s online communication director Dan Scavino posted this ominous tweet – “TICK_TOCK”.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1192464257079791618

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... velopment/

solon

Unread post

Termin8tor » 08 Nov 2019 6:26 pm » wrote:

So I keep HEARING from you Treason Monkey TRAITORS. Been hearing it for THREE YEARS been hearing it from YOU for MONTHS meahwnile WAKE ME UP when as many Democrats have been indicted as TRUMP CAMPAIGN people who have been indicted pleaded guilty are on TRIAL or are in PRISON

Meanwhile

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/06/timel ... stigation/In July 2016, the FBI began investigating the Russian government’s attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election, including whether President Donald Trump’s campaign associates were involved in those efforts.The START of the whole thing was a bunch of intelligence agencies like Estonia and Germany and Britian was telling OUR intelligence agencies that whenever they were spying on KNOWN and suspected Russian intelligence assets they kept hearing Trump campaign people
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... nks-russiaGCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.
Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.
The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.Another source suggested the Dutch and the French spy agency, the General Directorate for External Security or DGSE, were contributors.
It is understood that GCHQ was at no point carrying out a targeted operation against Trump or his team or proactively seeking information. The alleged conversations were picked up by chance as part of routine surveillance of Russian intelligence assets. Over several months, different agencies targeting the same people began to see a pattern of connections that were flagged to intelligence officials in the US.
Trump was getting advance notice from wikileaks about their dumps wikileaks was called by Trumps own pick for head of the CIA a hostile intelligence agency but Trump touted them at LEAST 100 times
https://www.vox.com/2019/4/19/18507743/ ... -wikileaksTrumps campaign manager repeatedly gave a man he KNEW was connected to Russian Military Intelligence INTERNAL polling data and Manafort discussed their strategy for the midwest with him
https://www.newsweek.com/paul-manafort- ... gn-1400826The report noted that Manafort instructed his longtime colleague Rick Gates to provide Kilimnik with internal Trump campaign polling data and briefings on the campaign's strategies. For years, Manafort and Kilimnik worked together closely on political campaigns in Ukraine. Manafort even nicknamed Kilimnik his "Russian brain." The FBI has determined that Kilimnik, who was once a Russian military translator, has links to Russian intelligence services.
Sessions, Page, Manafort, Papadopolous, Jared, Don jr, Gates, Mcfarland ALL had contacts with Russians then LIED about them. Either you can cough up an innocent explanation for all that LYING or that alone justifies the investigationThe Trump campaign had more than 140 contacts with Russians the normal presidential campaign has ZERO
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... e=REGIWALLJan 26, 2019 - Donald J. Trump and 18 of his associates had at least 140 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries,

ADDRESS the FACTS or STFU PUNK

Termin8tor

Unread post

Trump doesn't know nothing about Sweden, shrieked the corrupt liberal MSM when Trump spoke of immigration and related violence there.
TRUMP WAS RIGHT!… Denmark Closes Its Border with Sweden as Bombings Spread
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft
During his speech President Trump referenced the increased violence in Sweden due to the tremendous influx of refugees.

President Trump: “You look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden — Sweden, who would believe this? Sweden — they took in large numbers. They’re having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what’s happening in Brussels. You look at what’s happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... gs-spread/

solon

Unread post

Termin8tor » 13 Nov 2019 8:17 am » wrote:
Trump doesn't know nothing about Sweden, shrieked the corrupt liberal MSM when Trump spoke of immigration and related violence there.
GOD you are STUPID. You are a PROVEN LIAR and a BRAINWASHED MORON. Trump DOESNT know what he is talking about and since immigrants commit crimes at a rate LESS than native born Americans that is just YOU a PROVEN LIAR repeating another STUPID LIE you were brainwashed with

https://www.cato.org/blog/illegal-immigrants-crime-assessing-evidence

All immigrants have a lower criminal incarceration rate and there are lower crime rates in the neighborhoods where they live, according to the near-unanimous findings of the peer-reviewed evidence. Since 1911, large nationwide federal immigration commissions have asked whether immigrants are more crime-prone than native-born Americans and
each one of them answered no, even when the rest of their reports unjustifiably blamed immigrants for virtually every problem in the United States. From the 1911 Immigration Commission, also known as the Dillingham Commission, to the 1931 Wickersham Commission, and 1994’s Barbara Jordan Commission, each has reported that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than native-born Americans.

https://www.businessinsider.com/undocumented-aliens-violent-crime-murder-statistics-data-2018-8

The charts below come from a December 2016 study published in the Journal of Ethnicity in Criminal Justice. They show that US saw a 118% increase in its immigrant population (documented and undocumented) from 1980 through 2016.
Yet during this same period, the rate of violent crime — homicides, rapes, robberies, and assaults, according to the FBI — fell by 36% to about 386 incidents per 100,000 residents.
Shayanne Gal/Business Insider

A more recent peer-reviewed study, published in March 2017 by The Sociological Quarterly, compared all forms of immigration and violence in rural versus urban communities from 1990 through 2010. The number of foreign-born residents — accounting for many other factors — appeared to reduce violent crime rates in rural areas, though not at statistically significant levels. But in cities, immigration was significantly associated with reduced rates of violent crimes.
There's also a study published in February by the Cato Institute, a libertarian think tank, which further rejects the idea that illegal immigration is tied to increases in rates of violent crime.
The study looked at conviction data in Texas — the state with the second-largest population of foreign-born residents — for native-born, unauthorized immigrant, and legal immigrant residents.
The research found that native-born residents were most likely to commit and be convicted of crimes, while unauthorized immigrants saw a conviction rate that was about 50% lower. Legal immigrants appeared to be the most law-abiding, with 86% fewer convictions than native-born Texans.

Termin8tor

Unread post

This is the way you treat your enemies, not caving to them as you give them billions with which to attack you and spread more violence.

Leftist Obama was stunningly incompetent.
REPORT: IRAN PROTESTS ARE THE MOST SERIOUS IN 40 YEARS
The New York Times reports on the protests against Iran’s repressive regime. It calls them the most intense since 1979. The 1979 protests, of course, led to the overthrow of the Shah.

The mullahs were the target of strong protests in 2009. But the Times supplies evidence that the current wave is even more intense.

The 2009 protests are believed to have resulted in 72 deaths over a period of many months. The current protests have led to 180 to 450 deaths in just four days.
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/ ... -years.php

solon

Unread post

Termin8tor » 02 Dec 2019 8:11 am » wrote:
This is the way you treat your enemies, not caving to them as you give them billions with which to attack you and spread more violence.

You are a LIAR a GUTLESS COWARD and a Treason Monkey TRAITOR you sell out America EVERY DAY by spewing Russian Military Intelligence propaganda and you are FAR TOO STUPID to understand foreign policy
You are a LIAR a PROVEN LIAR and a TRAITOR the LIES you spew about Obama are because you LOVE selling out America and your only loyalty is to your GOD Trump and his boss Putin

solon

Unread post

What Trump will GET is impeached for his BLATANT corruption bribery and obstruction of both congress and justice

Termin8tor

Unread post

Zeets2

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Oct 2019 3:00 pm » wrote:
Well, Brokeback...

There's this...

Oh NO! Not ANOTHER "explosive" bombshell revelation! ANYTHING but that!!!

How many times do you idiot liberals need to get gobsmacked by that same idiotic Fake News media claim, only to see if fizzle out like a silent fart into your diaper!

Liberals are the most gullible cretins on the planet!

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Zeets2 » 14 Dec 2019 8:01 am » wrote:
Oh NO! Not ANOTHER "explosive" bombshell revelation! ANYTHING but that!!!

How many times do you idiot liberals need to get gobsmacked by that same idiotic Fake News media claim, only to see if fizzle out like a silent fart into your diaper!

I have an idea, Zeet...

You know how, when I tear your limbs off and beat you with them, you don't get buckets of hysterical little...you get facts and sources..

I don't give a **** about the fairy tales you tell yourself to rationalize Worse than Buchanan....he is what he is...

Worse than Buchanan.

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Doing all that as a national embarrassment and laughingstock?

He should try showing up for the WH Correspondents Dinner first.

I repeat slogans.

Zeets2

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Dec 2019 8:17 am » wrote:
I have an idea, Zeet...
There's a first time for everything, I guess!

You know how, when I tear your limbs off and beat you with them, you don't get buckets of hysterical little...you get facts and sources..
You can wake up from your dreams of getting the best of me at any time now, Bongo! You're in the real world where you can't compete with the facts I submit even on your best day!

I don't give a **** about the fairy tales you tell yourself to rationalize Worse than Buchanan....he is what he is, our current and future President! Better get used to that reality! It'll be that much easier to survive the coming mental breakdown if you prepare for that eventuality now. And if you weren't such a gullible moron, you'd be lining up your shrink now instead of waiting until the last minute!

Worse than Buchanan for liberals consumed by their hatred!.
And we all know this will be you in just about 11 months from now!

Termin8tor

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Dec 2019 8:17 am » wrote:
Zeets2 » 14 Dec 2019 8:01 am » wrote:Oh NO! Not ANOTHER "explosive" bombshell revelation! ANYTHING but that!!!

I have an idea, Zeet...

I don't give a **** about the fairy tales you tell yourself to rationalize Worse than Buchanan....he is what he is...

Worse than Buchanan.
Wow, I anticipate a stunning display of logic and facts.

Just kidding! It's just the same babbling troll ****.