Trump gets it.

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
353 posts
Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Termin8tor » 02 Feb 2018, 11:21 am » wrote: Trump gets it.

He tells the truth that cowed Republicans were afraid to, afraid to speak honestly for fear they'd be targeted by the corrupt liberalMSM.

So of course liberals hate Trump.

Even more reason to hate Trump, he has hired a press secretary who tap dances daily on the heads of the corrupt liberal MSM.

Termin8tor

Unread post

He tells the truth that cowed Republicans were afraid to, afraid to speak honestly for fear they'd be targeted by the corrupt liberalMSM.

Trump gets law and order and the threat from crime, social chaos and societal breakdown.

It's a terrible tragedy that George Floyd was killed, and I don't care if he had a troubled past. Lots of people have yet rise above it as they mature.

He understands the problem of social breakdown and crime, too.

Let's see how much play this gets on CNN and MS-LSD.

The "far right" conservative media found it.
Video Surfaces of George Floyd Denouncing The Violence of the Younger Generation
Posted at 12:00 pm on June 7, 2020 by Elizabeth Vaughn

https://youtu.be/SzmnZoipkk4
Video Surfaces of George Floyd Denouncing The Violence of the Younger Generation

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

......And, IT AIN'T MELANIA!!!!!

Termin8tor

Unread post

This is how freaking stupid Trump is.
Amazing! Trump Just Got Democrats to Defend a Criminal, Anarchist Mob  
Larry O'ConnorLarry O'Connor
I think Donald Trump has great political instincts, and I also think his political adversaries make stupid, unforced errors because he either brings out the worst in them (see Marco Rubio in the 2016 Vegas debate) or he gets them to show their true colors.

I believe what we are witnessing transpire this week is a perfect case of the latter phenomenon.....

Inslee tweeted, "I spoke with @MayorJenny and her team about the situation on Capitol Hill. Although unpermitted, and we should remember we are still in a pandemic, the area is largely peaceful. Peaceful protests are fundamentally American, and I am hopeful there will be a peaceful resolution."

Durkin took her defense of the anarchy one step further. She delivered want can only be described as a gushing endorsement of the armed mob that has taken control of several streets and buildings in her city.

Mayor Jenny Durkan

@MayorJenny
It's clear @realDonaldTrump doesn’t understand what’s happening on five square blocks of our City. Cal Anderson and Capitol Hill has for decades been a place for free speech, community, and self expression.  

7:40 PM - Jun 11, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
32.2K people are talking about this
https://townhall.com/columnists/larryoc ... b-n2570564

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Whatta disappointment.
I thought you were gonna say someone finally kicked that loud-mouthed pussies fat-***.

Termin8tor

Unread post

How freaking stupid is Trump? So stupid that he predicted that statues of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson would be torn down.

That's a box load of stupid!  

Oh wait.

TRUMP CALLED IT: Leftist Mobs Are Ripping Down and Vandalizing Washington and Jefferson Statues Across the US
By Jim Hoft
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... across-us/

Termin8tor

Unread post

Trump is once again courageously taking on Big Business and the liberal-left.

If the tech giants want to censor conservative thought, action should be taken against them; maybe anti-trust laws that liberals love so much.  

And nothing but babbling from the liberal-left.

It’s Happening… Bill Barr’s DOJ to Propose Rolling Back Big Tech Section 230 Protections – Opening Door to Lawsuits
By Jim Hoft
Last week Attorney General Bill Barr joined Bret Baier on Special Report and said he “clearly” believes the social media giants are “engaged in censorship” and are acting like “publishers.

FOX News reported:

Attorney General William Barr told “Special Report” in the second part of an exclusive interview that aired Tuesday that he believes social media platforms are “engaged in censorship” and are acting more like “publishers”.

“So you think these [social media] firms are somehow censoring the president and his supporters?” host Bret Baier asked Barr.

“I think there are — clearly these, these entities are now engaged in censorship,” Barr responded. “And they originally held themselves out as open forums where people, where the third parties could come and express their views and they built up a tremendous network of eyeballs.

“They had a lot of market power based on that presentation,” the attorney general added. “And now they are acting much more like publishers because they’re censoring particular viewpoints and putting their own content in there to to diminish the impact of various people’s views.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... -lawsuits/

Termin8tor

Unread post

Here's what Trump said quite a while back, for which he was bitterly attacked by the corrupt leftist MSM.

When asked if he thought Lee’s statue should come down, Trump gave a remarkably prescient response about the inevitable result of tearing down Confederate statues (emphasis added):

If you take a look at some of the groups, and you see -- and you'd know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you're not -- but many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee.

So this week it's Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder, is it George Washington next week? And is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... z6PuL0ASsT

Termin8tor

Unread post

Unlike cowardly Establishment Republicans, Trump cut right through the liberal **** on race.

"What have you got to lose?"

This video is epic. but will never been seen on the corrupt  leftist MSM.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1274129511127363585

Termin8tor

Unread post

This  hits the mark.

I'll bet lots of empty heads in the MSM exploded.  

President Trump said during his rally speech that what is going on in Seattle shows "what radical left Democrats will do to our country..."

Termin8tor

Unread post

He's standing between our civilization and the Venezuelan-ization of our country.

TRUMP IS RIGHT
Not on everything, presumably. But on the key issues of our time, he is right on the money. I didn’t know about this interview on Friday until I saw it linked on InstaPundit this evening, and I haven’t seen a complete transcript. But The Federalist is a good source, so here we go:

In a wide-ranging interview in the Oval Office Friday, President Donald J. Trump said that the country is in the midst of “a political war … where the left will use anything to win, including the culture.”

True.

The president said that to restore order and win in 2020, his Republican allies “need to be stronger” in standing up to rioters and those who would tear down statues. “They’ve got to get much tougher,” Trump said, drawing comparisons to moments when Republicans stood together on impeachment and in battles over judicial nominees. “They have to be stronger, have to come together,” or risk losing politically and worse.

True again. The Democrat-backed riots, looting and arson that have bedeviled many American cities (generally in their poorer, and often African-American, neighborhoods) give Republicans a golden opportunity for sweeping victories in November. It is hard to understand why some Republicans don’t seem to understand this.
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/ ... -right.php

Termin8tor

Unread post

user1593523330 » 30 Jun 2020, 8:24 am » wrote: Trump gets an a giant fat F for COVID response

Didn't even know Putin had bounties I. American Soldiers. Glad I'm not over there

Blah,blah, blah, wackjob.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

......AND, HE DOESN'T EVEN MAKE PUTIE WEAR A RUBBER!!!!

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

user1593523330 » 30 Jun 2020, 9:35 am » wrote: He probably has a Vladdy Daddy blow up doll in bed with Melatonin

No.....he's still pretty-much a BIG MAC man......

Termin8tor

Unread post

user1593523330 » 30 Jun 2020, 9:23 am » wrote:

China took over Hong Kong. Oh well

Worst foriegn policy ever

No miraculous economy ..  Show me a graph of how spectacular the Trumpocalyptic Economy was

I'll wait

alternatively you could share how Trump has done more for Black People than Abe Lincoln
"Worst foreign policy ever?"  

What, you slept through Obama's eight years?  

If you don't know the economic numbers, I won't waste time with you, moonbat.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 30 Jun 2020, 8:55 am » wrote:
user1593523330 » 30 Jun 2020, 8:24 am » wrote: Trump gets an a giant fat F for COVID response

Didn't even know Putin had bounties I. American Soldiers. Glad I'm not over there
Blah,blah, blah, wackjob.
Cheeto Mussolini uses the Sergeant Schultz defense.
"I know nothing!"

It's true what they say.
There's a Tweet for everything.

We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Yes he does.
He gets it good and hard from Pooty-Poot on a regular basis.

We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

roadkill

Unread post

Misty » 30 Jun 2020, 7:48 pm » wrote: Yes he does.
He gets it good and hard from Pooty-Poot on a regular basis.

Is that what Biden does to you?

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
roadkill » 30 Jun 2020, 7:50 pm » wrote: Is that what Biden does to you?

run over to .org and hide. Adults are talking.