Trump gets it.

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
353 posts
Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 31 Aug 2020, 8:51 am » wrote: And what is at stake?  What is this thing, position, respect for culture you think you are losing?  And before you answer, look at this:

Oh my, a cartoon.

Except that you ignored my points.

You're a brainless babbling wackjob, but we knew that already.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Pengwin » 31 Aug 2020, 8:51 am » wrote: And what is at stake?  What is this thing, position, respect for culture you think you are losing?  And before you answer, look at this:

What do the following words mean, you silly little twit?

Support for the Constitution and its broad principles?

Support for free markets?

General tolerance of differences?

To cite just a few of things crucial to US civilization.

Pengwin

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Termin8tor » 31 Aug 2020, 8:53 am » wrote: Oh my, a cartoon.

Except that you ignored my points.

You're a brainless babbling wackjob, but we knew that already.

The editorial cartoon is to show that your kind has always had the same fears, pretty much since my kind founded the place.

Slums of Europe it says.  Now it's **** countries.  Same ****, different century.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Pengwin » 31 Aug 2020, 8:56 am » wrote: The editorial cartoon is to show that your kind has always had the same fears, pretty much since my kind founded the place.

Slums of Europe it says.  Now it's **** countries.  Same ****, different century.

I wrote and implied nothing about race, and I wrote exactly what I was referring to; culture.

So just like almost every liberal who shows up on the board, you're exposed as a liar and a wackjob.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Pengwin » 31 Aug 2020, 8:56 am » wrote: The editorial cartoon is to show that your kind has always had the same fears, pretty much since my kind founded the place.

Thanks for proving my point that it isn't about race at all, wackjob.

But at least most of Europe had close cultural similarities with us.

Africa and the Middle East don't for the most part.

Pengwin

Unread post

Termin8tor » 31 Aug 2020, 9:12 am » wrote: .
Thanks for proving my point that it isn't about race at all, wackjob.

But at least most of Europe had close cultural similarities with us.

Africa and the Middle East don't for the most part.

They were white then, in a way here but I'll get to that.

What makes people seeking a better life here different from those of the past versus those of today?  Their color?  Their religion?

And:

Termin8tor

Unread post

Pengwin » 31 Aug 2020, 9:20 am » wrote: They were white then, in a way here but I'll get to that.

What makes people seeking a better life here different from those of the past versus those of today?  Their color?  Their religion?

You're a liar and a wackjob who is so stupid as to cite cartoons from long, long before I was born.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Pengwin » 31 Aug 2020, 9:20 am » wrote:
I've already addressed that, wackjob.

Can't you read clear English?

Pengwin

Unread post

Termin8tor » 31 Aug 2020, 9:22 am » wrote: I've already addressed that, wackjob.

Tell me again, just for clarity.  Do you think the people coming want to come here because they don't believe in the things you posted?  Liberalism and Capitalism?

If they don't believe in those what the hell are they coming here for, Dunkin' Donuts?

Termin8tor

Unread post

Pengwin » 31 Aug 2020, 9:28 am » wrote:
Termin8tor » 31 Aug 2020, 9:22 am » wrote: I've already addressed that, wackjob.

Tell me again, just for clarity.  Do you think the people coming want to come here because they don't believe in the things you posted?  Liberalism and Capitalism?

If they don't believe in those what the hell are they coming here for, Dunkin' Donuts?
Way too late for questions, you lying little ****.

Go back and correct your lies
and I'll consider answering a question.

Pengwin

Unread post

Termin8tor » 31 Aug 2020, 9:33 am » wrote: .
Way too late for questions, you lying little ****.

Go back and correct your lies
and I'll consider answering a question.
I think your position is clear enough.

And they aren't hard questions to answer, unless they embarrass you?

Termin8tor

Unread post

Termin8tor » 02 Feb 2018, 11:21 am » wrote: Trump gets it.

He tells the truth that cowed Republicans were afraid to, afraid to speak honestly for fear they'd be targeted by the corrupt liberalMSM.

So of course liberals hate Trump.

And Trump knows that the corrupt partisan MSM are a threat to democracy.

So like every other problem he faces, he's trying to fix it.

Richard Grenell Unloads on Corrupt MSM: 'People Aren't Listening to You Anymore'
BY STEPHEN KRUISER SEP 04, 2020 5:04 PM EST
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/s ... re-n892521

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Termin8tor

Unread post

He tells the truth that cowed Republicans were afraid to, afraid to speak honestly for fear they'd be targeted by the corrupt liberalMSM.

And because he appoints people like Barr.

Attorney General Bill Barr gave an exclusive interview to Townhall today, and absolutely no punches were pulled. In what was a candid performance while flying back to Washington D.C., Barr lit into the mainstream media, pointedly calling them liars while using the example of how they treated the recent riots as a prime example of their dishonest, dangerous behavior.

“They’re basically a collection of liars. Most of the mainstream media. They’re a collection of liars and they know exactly what they’re doing. A perfect example of that were the riots. Right on the street it was clear as day what was going on, anyone observing it, reporters observing it, it could not have escaped their attention that this was orchestrated violence by a hardened group of street fighting radicals and they kept on excluding from their coverage all the video of this and reporting otherwise and they were doing that for partisan reasons, and they were lying to the American people. It wasn’t until they were caught red-handed after essentially weeks of this lie that they even started feeling less timid,” Barr said on the flight back to Washington Friday afternoon.

Barr nails it here. The media spent months misleading the American people about what was going in cities like Portland, Chicago, New York, and Kenosha. Headlines blared the farcical phrase “mostly peaceful” as reporters stood in front of burning buildings to insist everyone was behaving. While the media had jumped the shark long before that, it was still next level gaslighting that no self-respecting journalistic outlet should have ever wanted to partake in.
https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/0 ... interview/

Termin8tor

Unread post

And no freaking way a Bush or a Romney would have hired an Attorney General who'd do this; squash an insurrection with the full force of federal law.

In total contrast to how Democrat politicians arrest them, then let them out without bail or charges most of the time.

And I've been wondering if Barr and Durham would be charging any of the coup conspirators with Sedition.

Sounds perfectly appropriate.

REPORT: Attorney General Bill Barr Told Federal Prosecutors to Charge Violent Rioters with Sedition
By Cristina Laila
US Attorney General Bill Barr told federal prosecutors to charge violent rioters with sedition, according to report by The Wall Street Journal.

WSJ reported Bill Barr made these statements during a conference call last week with federal prosecutors.

Advertisement - story continues below

According to the WSJ, which cited “people familiar” with the conference call, Barr “encouraged the prosecutors to seek a number federal charges, including under a rarely used sedition law, even when state charges could apply.”

According to Law and Crime, the seditious conspiracy statute, 18 U.S. Code § 2384, is a means of punishing those who conspire to violently overthrow or who oppose by force the authority the U.S. government or who by force conspire to seize federal property:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... -sedition/

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer

in other words. Just to clear up the confusion. Trump lies and republicans are afraid to tell him he is wrong. 

Crazytrain

Unread post

Beer
I hate trump for no political reasons. I hate trump because he is fake news. Plain and simple.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Beer
What trump gets is that his followers will try and polish his turds. And terminator is a turd polisher.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Would a McCain, a Bush or a Romney appoint someone as courageous as William Barr under today's circumstances or allow them to speak freely if they did?

Trump did and does.

And liberals react in horror to the truth he speaks.

William Barr Speaks Truth to (Illegitimate) Power
Because he is legitimate and fearless the haters loathe him.
Daniel J. Flynn by DANIEL J. FLYNN
September 18, 2020, 12:03 AM
When E. F. Hutton speaks, people listen. When William Barr speaks, call an electrician.

Mental circuits trip and temperament fuses blow. The attorney general, bucking the behavior of attorneys generally, displays all the emotion of a mortician, approaches an audience with the calm detachment of a psychiatrist, and speaks in the reading-room volume of a librarian. His bearing rarely proves contagious.

“Most deaths in the inner city of young black males below the age of 44 — the leading cause of death is being shot by another black person. And that’s crime,” Barr said.

“The person in the white coat is not the grand seer who can come up with the right decision for society. A free people makes its decision through its elected representatives,” Barr noted in a speech Wednesday.

Putting a national lockdown, stay at home orders, is like house arrest,” Barr explained. “Other than slavery, which was a different kind of restraint, this is the greatest intrusion on civil liberties in American history.” He continued, “Most of the governors … treat free citizens as babies that can’t take responsibility for themselves and others.”

A dumbstruck Don Lemon responded, “I don’t know what to say.” Jon Meacham, a partisan journalist called a historian by other partisan journalists, called Barr’s coronavirus comments “incendiary hyperbole designed to feed a sense of paranoia and fear.” Sanjay Gupta’s head, in a medical first, nearly exploded on live television....

“Who can quarrel with the proposition black lives matter?” the attorney general asked. “But they are not interested in black lives. They are interested in props — a small number of blacks who are killed by police during conflict with police, usually less than a dozen a year, who they can use as props to achieve a much broader political agenda.” 

https://spectator.org/bill-barr-constit ... e-college/

Termin8tor

Unread post

Crazytrain » 16 Sep 2020, 4:18 pm » wrote: What trump gets is that his followers will try and polish his turds. And terminator is a turd polisher.

Wow, that's just brilliant.

You must the pride of your moonbat buddies.