Trump gets it.

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
432 posts
duck615

Share      Unread post

solon is a pathological liar... he knows nothing else...

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Termin8tor » 02 Feb 2018, 11:21 am » wrote: Trump gets it.

He tells the truth that cowed Republicans were afraid to, afraid to speak honestly for fear they'd be targeted by the corrupt liberalMSM.

So of course liberals hate Trump.

And he isn't going to allow the election to be stolen.

This guy has balls of steel. I can't imagine any other Republican president taking this kind of action.

And I'll bet the feds are somehow involved in watching over this, which should scare the crap out of Democrat officials who intend to commit voter fraud.

Maybe they'll sit this one out.

Officials OUTRAGED After Trump Campaign Asks for Names of People Transporting Ballots and Locations of Where Ballots Are Stored and Counted
By Jim Hoft....
The Washington Post is very upset with this development!
The Trump campaign sought highly sensitive information about voting security measures in at least one Pennsylvania county this week, alarming the head commissioner, who said he wasn’t comfortable responding to the request.

In an email sent Tuesday and later reviewed by The Washington Post, the Trump campaign asked officials in Cumberland County for the names of people who transport ballots and voting machines once polls close, the names of people who have access to the ballots afterward, and the precise locations where the ballots are stored, including room numbers.

The bullet-point questionnaire, sent from a campaign volunteer’s Gmail account, also sought answers on more generic issues such as where ballots are counted and whether information is wiped from voting machines.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... d-counted/

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 01 Nov 2020, 9:31 am » wrote: .
And he isn't going to allow the election to be stolen.

This guy has balls of steel. I can't imagine any other Republican president taking this kind of action.

And I'll bet the feds are somehow involved in watching over this, which should scare the crap out of Democrat officials who intend to commit voter fraud.

Maybe they'll sit this one out.

Why does he need that information, Chlammy?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

He tells the truth that cowed Republicans were afraid to, afraid to speak honestly for fear they'd be targeted by the corrupt liberalMSM.

Yup, Trump gets it. He couldn't dump this incompetent Beltway snake earlier.

Fauci coming out two days before the election to make some false or grossly exaggerated claim about Covid was a betrayal of his boss.

But thankfully Trump pushed him aside in favor of the brilliant Dr. Atlas.

I'll bet that in time it will be revealed that Fauci had some sort of financial interest in some Big Pharma company.

Trump suggests he will fire Fauci after election
By Antonia Noori Farzan and Rick Noack1 hour ago
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... s-updates/

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

GOD you are stupid I mean sure you are a LIAR and aTRAITOR but mostly you are just UNGODLY stupid. Atlas is a RADIOLOGIST he has ZERO expertise in infectuout diseases. HE is A LAUGHINGSTOCK to scientiests and doctors who DO have espertise in infectuout disease you are not only a LIAR and a TRAITOR you are a death cultist who wants as many Ameriadns to DIE as possible TRAITOR

duck615

Share      Unread post

solon aka debs the biggest lying, stupid, retarded whore troll on this site

solon

Share      Unread post

Give us MORE childish punk posts Ducky prove my point AGAIN AND AGAIN that you are SO STUPID these petty childish PUNK Posts are the only thing your inferior intellect is capable of

duck615

Share      Unread post

Damn, solon aka debs is full of cum today...

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

For all his flaws, Trump is the Right Man for today's dangerous times.

Without him, we'd lose the country to the Totalitarian-lite liberal left and the corrupt Beltway Swamp.

A Former NeverTrumper Casts Her Ballot
Inez Feltscher Stepman
Post11.02.2020
The journey of a convert....

Even more than my disgust at his vulgarities about opponents and praise for authoritarian heads of state, I worried Donald Trump would govern as a New York liberal; a Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger type, if you will, whose only accomplishment would be to force the GOP to go along with left-wing policy.

On that score, and I suspect largely thanks to the hysterical and hateful response to his election from the left, I couldn’t have been more wrong. Other former NeverTrumpers have also seen the light, and now publicly pronounce his successful conservative record, from his nominees for the federal bench and war against critical race theory to his shift to a Jacksonian foreign policy, and even that Paul Ryan-est of victories, a tax cut.

Best of all, Trump stood athwart the left and shouted, with typical Queens flair, stop. And he did so, truth be told, more successfully than the sentiment’s original author and my 2016 presidential candidate. ....

The single biggest intellectual error among those in the liberal left and NeverTrump right is that they continue to see Trump as the driving force behind the rising illiberalism. The reality is that Trump never would have been, or would need to be, elected if conservatives were not under attack from every major culture-shaping institution. From the public school and university systems, to Hollywood and the media, to Silicon Valley and Wall Street, each of these institutions has been captured by the hard left. This dominance ensures that the woke movement will only grow in power, adding newly-graduated revolutionaries, rank after rank, to the nation’s newsrooms, boardrooms, and academy. 
The authoritarian, speech-chilling, and overtly anti-American direction of the left has been decades in the making. 

https://americanmind.org/post/a-former- ... er-ballot/

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

So Trump warned for weeks if not months about election fraud.

So should we believe he didn't do much to prevent it? Not **** likely.

And here's food for thought. Trump knows the FBI is deeply corrupt, so he's using the Department of Homeland Security in its place.

HUGE EXCLUSIVE: Keep the Faith – President Trump Will Win The Election Based on the Constitution Per Retired Intel Operative Tony Shaffer
By Joe Hoft
President Trump has a great case and will win this election based on the Constitution per retired Intel Operative Tony Shaffer.
Tony Shaffer is a retired Intelligence Operative and current President of the London Center for Policy Research and a member of President Trump’s 2020 Advisory Board.  He believes the President won the election and has a great case in the courts to prove it.....
A hypothetical question for all the Democrat trolls following my feed...
What if DHS anticipated DNC counting fraud.
What if they "tagged" each legitimate ballot.
What would happen if DHS does an audit of all counted ballots and find ballots without the tag - what happens then?

11:12 PM · Nov 5, 2020
3.5K people are Tweeting about this
Next Shaffer made some comments and asked another question:

It’s done in known contracted sights…you do understand law enforcement asks for cooperation all the time from companies, right?
Lars █████
@LarryCyprus
·
Nov 5, 2020
Replying to @T_S_P_O_O_K_Y
Watermarks....
Tony Shaffer
@T_S_P_O_O_K_Y
Oh, there is more than that now...
People don't understand how light works...and what they don't see can be seen in infrared and ultraviolet...we had a whole block of instruction at "the Farm" on secret writing...it is amazing..
11:25 PM · Nov 5, 2020
444 people are Tweeting about this
This caused an uproar on Twitter and liberals freaked out thinking they might have gotten caught in their attempt to steal this year’s election.

Shaffer has a credible record and one of the first to confirm that President Trump was being spied on back in March 2017.  We covered this in prior posts:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... y-shaffer/

solon

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 06 Nov 2020, 1:41 pm » wrote: .
So Trump warned for weeks if not months about election fraud.

NO TRAITOR Trump LIED for months about election fraud happening ONLY in the heads of him and his TreasonMonkey TRAITORS

And here's food for thought. Trump knows the FBI is deeply corrupt, so he's using the Department of Homeland Security in its place.

.You are A LIAR there is nothing corrupt about the FBI for investiigating Trumps BLATANT corruption and dirty dealins with Russia I have PROVEN that to you but you ar ea LIAR and LYLING is all you do TRAITOR

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Huge, huge difference between Bush and Trump.

I like Bush, but thank God people like him have a lot less influence in Trump's Republican Party.

Bush congratulates Biden, says election was ‘fundamentally fair’ and ‘its outcome is clear.’
—CNN, today.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/08/politics ... index.html

Here's my sentiment.
MAGA, *******. TRUMP BECAUSE **** YOU IS A VERY POWERFUL GROUP OF AMERICANS

solon

Share      Unread post

Your GOD LOST TRAITOR get over it

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

And they hate that he won't cave to their pressure and their propaganda.

And that he doesn't **** around.

You didn't commit or see any voter fraud? Say that under oath.

And if you did, you'd better flip on those above you or face prison time.
DOJ eyes GOP claims of illegal votes in Nevada, Pennsylvania, as Trump refuses to concede to Biden
PUBLISHED TUE, NOV 10 202011:21 AM ESTUPDATED TUE, NOV 10 202012:48 PM EST
Dan Mangan
The Department of Justice is “looking into” allegations by Republicans that illegal votes were cast in Nevada and Pennsylvania, NBC News reported Tuesday.

The investigations were disclosed after Attorney General William Barr, in a memo, authorized federal prosecutors to probe “specific” claims of voter fraud even before the election results of the race between President Donald Trump and President-elect Joe Biden are certified.

Barr’s Justice Department is eyeing GOP claims that ineligible voters cast ballots in Nevada, and that there was backdating of mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania, a department source told NBC News.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/10/preside ... -race.html

solon

Share      Unread post

You are a LIAR telling lies for Russia AGAIN. There was NO Fraud. The Trump people have not even SPECIFIED any fraud in any state that would make a difference they arent even CLAIMING anything that would make a difference they just keep telling the SAME LIES you do . CLAIMING all this widespread fraud but all they are using as EVIDENCE for this fraud is that the DONT LIKE THE OUTCOME OF THE ELCTION

You are a LIAR and a TRAITOR  Your GOD LOST the elction time to get OVER it

duck615

Share      Unread post

solon is a chinese paid troll

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

"Come into my lair," said the spider to the fly.

Trump saw this Coup 5.0 coming months ago.

And hopefully not only will he win, but crush the Democrat Voter Fraud Machine for decades to come.

BOOM: President Trump Tweets that Dominion Attempted to Alter Our Election and Got Caught
By Joe Hoft
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... ion-fraud/

solon

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 10 Nov 2020, 7:53 pm » wrote: .
And they hate that he won't cave to their pressure and their propaganda.

What he wont CARE to is REALITY he :lost its over

And that he doesn't **** around.

He can thrash around like a toddler all he wants he LOST and he WILL leave office TRAITOR all the LIES you want to tell for PUTIN wont change a thing

You didn't commit or see any voter fraud? Say that under oath.

There was no FRAUD there is only you LYING about it for Russia TRAITOR

Your GOD lost the election LOSER get over it

duck615

Share      Unread post

solon » 12 Nov 2020, 12:37 pm » wrote: Your GOD lost the election LOSER get over it
Biden and Da Hoe Harris will get nothing done

Alex-John

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

What ever he got  i dont want, must be crabs  , poor things have to live on him 
*I have Learning Issues , spelling and Grammar issues *