Who will win the presidency and by how much?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
76 posts
Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Misty » 25 May 2020, 5:02 pm » wrote:
25 May 2020, 5:02 pm
No, you should read your boy's Twitter feed.

Especially read the garbage he re-Tweeted yesterday, filled with insults about women.
Mocking their appearance, calling them 'skanks' and referring to one woman as 'Shamu'.
Gosh, who would ever call a beached whale like Stacy Abrams "Shamu?"  

Once again you attack Trump for being honest.

Say, haven't you ridiculed Trump over his weight? Were you attacking all men, psycho?

Lying freaking wackjob  

Termin8tor

Unread post

Termin8tor » 18 Dec 2019, 10:50 am » wrote:
18 Dec 2019, 10:50 am

I think Trump will win rather easily and by an electoral margin larger than last time.
Biden just lost the election. 

No freaking way Americans are going to vote for him after seeing Democrat-governed cities go up in flames and violence. 

And I'll bet Minnesota turns Red with Dems losing a congressional seat or more as well. If Minnesota goes for Trump, the election is all but over.
The most volatile swing state of all
The forces unleashed by George Floyd’s death in police custody are already rattling Minnesota — and presidential — politics.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/3 ... ape-290082

Termin8tor

Unread post

Liberals are stupidly trying to blame Trump for the ongoing disaster in Democrat-governed states and cities.

Rotsa ruck with that, moonbats.   

Today’s Democrats are too stupid to understand history, and they’re reelecting Trump with every building that burns.

You don’t have to go any further back than 1968 to know that when America gets its fill of domestic violence and insurrection, it votes for the most conservative candidate it can find. How do you think Richard Nixon, who was the political version of a broken-down claiming horse who had lost an election for the governorship of California just a few years earlier, rolled into the White House like a tsunami? Nixon was the law-and-order candidate. It didn’t really matter what else he was; the Silent Majority gave him the job and a mandate to put an end to The Sixties.

Democrats have been trying to recreate The Sixties ever since, and the public has been trying to tell them The Sixties weren’t all that awesome.

It’s not a surprise that the animating force in that party is a gaggle of poorly educated, horrendously anti-intellectual twenty-somethings who couldn’t even tell you the Democrats’ nominee in 1968 (Hubert Humphrey, who was far more lucid than Joe Biden), much less recognize the lessons of that cycle......

Trump is going to law-and-order this all the way home. It’s an easy play for him. This is a guy who walked to the burned-out church across the street from the White House after the Secret Service, 50 of whom had been injured by rioters over the weekend, doused a crowd of protesters in Lafayette Park with tear gas to pave the way for his photo op.
https://spectator.org/seven-thoughts-on ... -so-badly/

Squatchman

Unread post

Trump is toast after his failures 8n the coronavirus pandemic alone.
He has over 105,000 dead Americans to answer for.
Because no matter what he says.
He is responsible.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 11 Feb 2020, 5:00 pm » wrote:
11 Feb 2020, 5:00 pm
Are you supposed to drink when you're taking anti-psychotic drugs?
Is your corrupt party drinking psychotic drugs?

Here's the winning issue in November; for Trump.  

Let's see Slow Joe finesse this.
Defund the police’ movement gains traction as cities seek to respond to demands

Elected leaders across the nation are considering the concept.
By Derek Hawkins, Katie Mettler and Perry Stein
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... nd-police/

Termin8tor

Unread post

I think Trump will win rather easily and by an electoral margin larger than last time.
Because the leftist Democrat Party is insisting on committing political suicide.

Who would ever propose something to freaking stupid after riots and looting?
Is 'Defund the Police' a Massive Political Mistake? 
Chris Cillizza, CNN
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/08/politics ... index.html
Duuuh!  

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

A liberal NY former Mayor never had much of a chance, and less now after going after the wackjob left vote on Global Warming.

Worked out well for Hillary, right?
I dunno by how much.  But at this point in the election cycle with things as they are I can say with absolute certainty it will be an old, rich, white haired white guy.
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

Azalea

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Termin8tor » 09 Jun 2020, 10:18 am » wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 10:18 am
Because the leftist Democrat Party is insisting on committing political suicide.

Who would ever propose something to freaking stupid after riots and looting?

Duuuh!

They want to REPLACE the police forces with a more HUMANE department that earns respect in the community and doesn't shoot and beat people for no reason.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Azalea » 09 Jun 2020, 11:44 am » wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 11:44 am
They want to REPLACE the police forces with a more HUMANE department that earns respect in the community and doesn't shoot and beat people for no reason.

Our local police don't beat and shoot anyone. Matter of fact they came to my house last week. To help because the keys were locked in the car. I call that nice. if you behave like animals expect to get treated as such.  

Termin8tor

Unread post

Azalea » 09 Jun 2020, 11:44 am » wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 11:44 am
Kumbaya, moonbat.

When burglars or a rapist breaks into your home or a mugger assaults you on the street, make sure you have the number of the Humane Dept.  

Go ahead and run on your record of riots, destruction and moonbat idiocy.

Biden is facing a real enthusiasm problem in home state of Pennsylvania
By Salena ZitoJune 6, 2020 | 8:36am
PITTSBURGH — Despite a deadly pandemic, staggering unemployment and racial unrest, Pennsylvania voters showed up in record numbers to take part in their presidential primary Tuesday — even though the results were a foregone conclusion.

“We are already looking at a 40 percent voter turnout, which is what we hit in 2016 where there were still contested races on both sides of the aisle,” said Rich Fitzgerald, Allegheny County executive. “These numbers are way off the charts.”

And judging by the numbers so far, President Trump drew voters out in force. With almost 98 percent of districts counted, Republicans have cast more than 861,000 ballots for Donald Trump, with 734,000 Democrats voting for Joe Biden. And while it’s still unclear how many people voted in person versus mail-in ballot, some counties are reporting that Trump drew plenty of supporters out of their homes.

Most voters who cast in-person ballots in the suburban Pittsburgh county of Beaver, for example, were Republicans, said Daniel Camp, a GOP elected official there. “Republican turnout in person outperformed Democrat turnout in a county where there are 10,000 more registered Democrats,” Camp said.

“The Republicans had even less to vote for than Democrats did,” Brauer said. “There were no statewide contested races on the Republican side — the Democrats at least had the six-person Auditor General race — and Trump had long secured the nomination with never having a serious challenge.

“That is a fairly rare phenomenon in American politics. It’s usually hard enough to get Americans to vote when their vote actually matters.”

As of press time, Trump had earned 94 percent of Pennsylvania Republicans’ primary votes — with a minuscule protest vote going to either Bill Weld or Rocky De La Fuente.
Meanwhile, Biden, who boasts Scranton as his hometown and has based his national campaign headquarters in Philadelphia, has earned just under 78 percent of his party’s support....

In some counties, including Erie, Washington and Beaver, the percentage of Biden voters slipped to the low 70s. These ancestral Democratic counties are important, because this is where voters turned out in droves for Trump in 2016, helping to match the blue votes in and around Philadelphia to give him a squeaker of a victory.

Four years ago, pundits dismissed the overwhelming number of Trump signs posted on back roads, farms and highways in Rust Belt states as an unscientific measure of voter enthusiasm. But the signs for Trump (and lack of signs for his opponent Hillary Clinton) revealed a passion factor that traditional polls missed.

In 2020, Trump signs are once again everywhere in Pennsylvania. And Biden signs seem nonexistent.....

David La Torre, a Republican public affairs executive, said he’s only seen one Biden sign in Pennsylvania so far — and that wasn’t even in person.

“It was a borough councilman, celebrating on social media the picture he took of a Biden sign in somebody’s yard.”

Trump signs, meanwhile, he’s seen a lot of them.

“They are everywhere,” La Torre said, “and many of them are homemade.”

https://nypost.com/2020/06/06/biden-is- ... nsylvania/

Azalea

Unread post

Termin8tor » 09 Jun 2020, 4:34 pm » wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 4:34 pm
Kumbaya, moonbat.

When burglars or a rapist breaks into your home or a mugger assaults you on the street, make sure you have the number of the Humane Dept.  

Go ahead and run on your record of riots, destruction and moonbat idiocy.

What’s a cop gonna do about a burglar in your home??? You deplorables always say you need guns because a cop can’t do anything about a burglar in your home.  Get your stories straight!!!  

Termin8tor

Unread post

Azalea » 09 Jun 2020, 4:42 pm » wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 4:42 pm
Termin8tor » 09 Jun 2020, 4:34 pm » wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 4:34 pm
What’s a cop gonna do about a burglar in your home??? You deplorables always say you need guns because a cop can’t do anything about a burglar in your home.  Get your stories straight!!!
I didn't ask the question about me, moonbat. I'll be fine.

I asked it as a general question.

What happens when police funding is slashed or eliminated; when the police are so dispirited that they back off and allow lots of crimes to happen, like happened after Ferguson and all the leftist lies about that issue?

Crime skyrocketed.

Got an answer? No?

Of course not.

Zeets2

Unread post

Termin8tor » 09 Jun 2020, 4:48 pm » wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 4:48 pm
I didn't ask the question about me, moonbat. I'll be fine.

I asked it as a general question.

What happens when police funding is slashed or eliminated; when the police are so dispirited that they back off and allow lots of crimes to happen, like happened after Ferguson and all the leftist lies about that issue?

Crime skyrocketed.

Got an answer? No?

Of course not.
And what goes without saying is that it's the poorest neighborhoods with the greatest concentrations of blacks that will suffer from the rocketing crime rate the most!  I'm not worried about it in my neighborhood, but the poor are not so dumb as to be unaware of what defunding the police would mean.  They are the ones who ALWAYS are calling for more policing in the area, and are the first one's to scream about it when their calls for help are not answered as quickly as they think they should be.  But when the smoke from the riots clear and the CNN and MSNBC cameras leave, they know THEY will be suffering the consequences in their burned out neighborhoods with stores closed down that will likely never reopen there.  

And this WILL be a major factor in the election where Trump will dominate on the issue of law and order!

Azalea

Unread post

Biden in a landslide

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Azalea » 09 Jun 2020, 6:11 pm » wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 6:11 pm
Biden in a landslide

I'm not worried about that. He'll wander off.

Azalea

Unread post

Termin8tor » 09 Jun 2020, 4:48 pm » wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 4:48 pm

When someone breaks into your home cops don't do **** until AFTER the crime is DONE!

Termin8tor

Unread post

Azalea » 10 Jun 2020, 9:31 am » wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 9:31 am
When someone breaks into your home cops don't do **** until AFTER the crime is DONE!

Here's a hint, moonbat,.

At some point they do arrest criminals after which they're tried and end up in jail.

Here's another hint. When criminals are in jail, they can't commit crimes.

And here's yet another hint. Other criminals see their buddies put in jail and commit less crime, maybe none at all.

Is that too complicated for you?

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 11 Feb 2020, 5:00 pm » wrote:
11 Feb 2020, 5:00 pm
Termin8tor

I will definitely be sitting in front of the tv with a bottle of champagne both the night of the Democrat convention and election night.
Are you supposed to drink when you're taking anti-psychotic drugs?

You're correct that Americans think the country's out of control. So what are they going to do, vote for the party that caused that?  

Biden is doing worse than Clinton among Hispanic voters
Analysis by Harry Enten, CNN
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/11/politics ... index.html

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Independent » 18 Dec 2019, 3:51 pm » wrote:
18 Dec 2019, 3:51 pm
After today I don’t think there will be a contest.

I am amazed at the human capacity for hate to overcome any sense of reason.

The DEMS are lock step in impeaching a president for nothing.

I can’t even begin to wrap my head around this. It’s scary.

I just cannot understand one by one they taking the podium and claiming things that just aren’t so. Even to the dimmest or most casual observer.

I’m floored at the abuse of power and lemming mentality. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

Great dodge!!!!

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

SJConspirator » 11 Feb 2020, 9:57 am » wrote:
11 Feb 2020, 9:57 am
I would vote for Bernie. If hes not the one, I abstain.

You Teabaggers/Trumpoids are tooooooooo obvious!!