This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Cannonpointer » 10 Jan 2020 6:25 pm » wrote:
Rock » 10 Jan 2020 6:24 pm » wrote:
TLDR. Here's some advice for you. When you move to Iran keep a low profile. They throw people like you off of roofs. :wave:
I'm staying here, penis cheeks.

I don't let federal nanny state sissies run me out of my country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlcsuJtXYkM
Liar. You just told me you don't watch Fox News and then you post a video from TC.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 10 Jan 2020 6:38 pm » wrote: Liar. You just told me you don't watch Fox News and then you post a video from TC.
***, that video came from youtube.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Cannonpointer » 10 Jan 2020 6:37 pm » wrote:
Huey » 10 Jan 2020 6:35 pm » wrote: Nah. Needs to go to a neutral country. Plus, the chickens are hot.
Iran is a neutral country.

If you want Iran to ship that black box anywhere, you need to agree to the same standard for the Klingon empire, son.

SMH.

I’m put. See ya tomorrow

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 10 Jan 2020 6:39 pm » wrote:
Rock » 10 Jan 2020 6:38 pm » wrote: Liar. You just told me you don't watch Fox News and then you post a video from TC.
***, that video came from youtube.
Sure :\

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Huey » 10 Jan 2020 6:40 pm » wrote:
SMH.

I’m put. See ya tomorrow
Sleep well. Dream of big headed women. :)

CanuckleSandwich

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 10 Jan 2020 6:28 pm » wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 10 Jan 2020 5:20 am » wrote:
Rock » 09 Jan 2020 8:20 pm » wrote:I can't believe you would defend Iran when scores of Canadians died and the Iranians refuse to share the info on the black box. That's a show of guilt right there. Morons.
Where did I defend Iran, ****?

The US escalated ****, the US is partly to blame.
Solemeini has been responsible for killing Americans for likely over a decade and most recently for planning attacks on multiple US locations, probably embassies.

In particular our embassy in Iraq.

That was escalation, Dim, not the fact that we finally killed him with obvious justification.
Who cares. American Presidents have been responsible for millions of deaths worldwide.

When you abuse a dog eventually the dog will bite you.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Rock » 10 Jan 2020, 11:20 am » wrote: Here poopeater. If you think the Iranians are going to let anyone see the real contents of the black box you're naive.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran ... SKBN1Z90RT

....And, Boeing couldn't possibly have been more grateful!!

Rock

Share      Unread post