This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
CanuckleSandwich

Share      Unread post

Politics: Insurrectionist

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Yes, the US would in fact own that **** for its criminal terrorist activities.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
When a cop kills a civilian with a stray bullet, he charges the guy he was shooting at with murder.

In a fog of war scenario, whoever started the war owns the fog.

peepee

Share      Unread post

...maybe the orange republican president wanted to one-up the demented republican president...[technically both are/were demented]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

Iran Air Flight 655 was a scheduled passenger flight from Tehran to Dubai via Bandar Abbas, that was shot down on 3 July 1988 by an SM-2MR
surface-to-air missile fired from USS Vincennes, a guided missile cruiser of the United States Navy. The aircraft, an Airbus A300, was destroyed and all 290 people on board, including 66 children, were killed. [1] The jet was hit while flying over Iran's territorial waters in the Persian Gulf, along the flight's usual route, shortly after departing Bandar Abbas International Airport, the flight's stopover location.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Cannonpointer » 09 Jan 2020 1:44 pm » wrote: Yes, the US would in fact own that **** for its criminal terrorist activities.
Oh, that's brilliant! IRAN shoots down the commercial plane of an innocent third-party country during their ATTACK ON THE US, and dopes like YOU want to blame the US for the deaths of those innocent people, rather than blame the LARGEST EXPORTER OF TERRORISM ON EARTH!

You just can't stop hating this country and our President for one **** second, can you?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Zeets2 » 09 Jan 2020 2:37 pm » wrote:
Oh, that's brilliant! IRAN shoots down the commercial plane of an innocent third-party country during their ATTACK ON THE US, and dopes like YOU want to blame the US for the deaths of those innocent people, rather than blame the LARGEST EXPORTER OF TERRORISM ON EARTH!

You just can't stop hating this country and our President for one **** second, can you?
Little queer, if a cop accidentally kills someone because of your bad acts, you get charged with murder.

Listen, you need to be honest with yourself, and face the fact that you are extremely average in intellect - perhaps a tad below.

Save yourself embarrassment, kid.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
They should have spent their Obama bucks on better air threat defense systems. Killing tourists is bad for business.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 09 Jan 2020 2:39 pm » wrote: Little queer, if a cop accidentally kills someone because of your bad acts, you get charged with murder.

Listen, you need to be honest with yourself, and face the fact that you are extremely average in intellect - perhaps a tad below.

So, how does THAT work, *******? IT WAS NOT A US MISSILE that accidentally shot down the Ukrainian plane! IT WAS IRAN'S! Are you going to try to make a stupid claim that the US taking out an Iranian General DAYS BEFORE makes any crime that Iran commits in the future OUR FAULT?!?!? If that's your "logic", moron, then our killing of Soleimani was taken as a direct result of HIM having a direct hand in the murder of over 600 AMERICANS, weeks, months, and years before!

And if you cared anything about honesty and integrity yourself, you'd know that Snowflake fairies like yourself ARE ALWAYS too dumb to accept the reality, especially if you think it can be construed in a roundabout way to permit you to make even the dumbest claim like you just did!

Believe me, you're far more than a tad below the average intellect! Your village is missing their idiot today! Best you turn yourself in!

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Zeets2 » 09 Jan 2020 2:51 pm » wrote: So, how does THAT work,
Sigh.

****, the authorization to use military force against Iraq expired when we defeated their government, helped them form a new one, and fully withdrew our troops, opening trade and embassies and normalizing relations.

Just as Trump has no authorization to bomb Japan, just because the Congress authorized it a long time ago in different circumstances, he likewise had no authorization to blow up Iranians in Iraq.

Given his actions were illegal, any accident, the proximate cause of which were his bad acts, redounds to him.

I'm sorry that you are stupid, but I hope you can learn how to know your limitations. :)

PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 09 Jan 2020 2:51 pm » wrote:
So, how does THAT work, *******? IT WAS NOT A US MISSILE that accidentally shot down the Ukrainian plane! IT WAS IRAN'S! Are you going to try to make a stupid claim that the US taking out an Iranian General DAYS BEFORE makes any crime that Iran commits in the future OUR FAULT?!?!? If that's your "logic", moron, then our killing of Soleimani was taken as a direct result of HIM having a direct hand in the murder of over 600 AMERICANS, weeks, months, and years before!

And if you cared anything about honesty and integrity yourself, you'd know that Snowflake fairies like yourself ARE ALWAYS too dumb to accept the reality, especially if you think it can be construed in a roundabout way to permit you to make even the dumbest claim like you just did!

Believe me, you're far more than a tad below the average intellect! Your village is missing their idiot today! Best you turn yourself in!
i can see you're still stunned how a group of people here could be that **** stupid aren't you....i see it in you

MarkMathews

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Actually... it was a Russian-made weapon. Russia is responsible for handing over an almost sophisticated weapon to a primitive regime. This game is easy. : )

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Voices Carry » 09 Jan 2020 2:57 pm » wrote: i can see you're still stunned how a group of people here could be that **** stupid aren't you....i see it in you
ChocLick and peanut BUTTer just found each other - que the violins... :rolleyes:

Muskrat muskrat, jingle jangle,
Two secret squirrels looking for a dangle...

And they whirl and they twirl and they parrot,
Always sucking on a carrot...

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 09 Jan 2020 2:55 pm » wrote: Sigh.

****, the authorization to use military force against Iraq expired when we defeated their government, helped them form a new one, and fully withdrew our troops, opening trade and embassies and normalizing relations.

Just as Trump has no authorization to bomb Japan, just because the Congress authorized it a long time ago in different circumstances, he likewise had no authorization to blow up Iranians in Iraq.

Given his actions were illegal, any accident, the proximate cause of which were his bad acts, redounds to him.

I'm sorry that you are stupid, but I hope you can learn how to know your limitations. :)
Oh, NOW I get it! In your empty head, you see that an AMERICAN killing AN IRANIAN is somehow an attack on IRAQ, which we're not allowed to do because we defeated Iraq's government!
Tell me, are you this much of an imbecile on purpose or do you just spew whatever stupidity comes to mind in your few moments of lucidity?

I thought the Eggplant was by far the dumbest moron on this forum, but you sure are giving him a run for his money, aren't you! Tell me, what's the prize you're shooting for? Cretin of the Year?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Zeets2 » 09 Jan 2020 3:24 pm » wrote:
Oh, NOW I get it! In your empty head, you see that an AMERICAN killing AN IRANIAN is somehow an attack on IRAQ,
"Somehow an atack on Iraq." :drool: :drool: :drool:

Again, kid - you're stupid. The Iranian was not the only government official killed.

There were Iraqi officials, too, jackass.

US troops are being expelled from the country, and Chinese troops are taking their place. *******.

Don't forget, *******, I tried to remind you that you're not up for this. I tried hard.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Voices Carry » 09 Jan 2020 2:57 pm » wrote:
i can see you're still stunned how a group of people here could be that **** stupid aren't you....i see it in you
Stunned isn't the word! I can only take being here a few minutes at a time! Can't take the chance that any of the stupidity here is contagious!

CanuckleSandwich

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 09 Jan 2020 2:51 pm » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 09 Jan 2020 2:39 pm » wrote: Little queer, if a cop accidentally kills someone because of your bad acts, you get charged with murder.

It was American escalation towards warthat killed those people.

CanuckleSandwich

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 09 Jan 2020 3:35 pm » wrote:
Voices Carry » 09 Jan 2020 2:57 pm » wrote:
Stunned isn't the word! I can only take being here a few minutes at a time! Can't take the chance that any of the stupidity here is contagious!
^^^^^^homosexual. Taking it in a little at a time because taking it all in at once, hurts.

PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 09 Jan 2020 3:35 pm » wrote:
when you're still working at 60, you were pretty stupid to me.........
me too...i'm not a member here anymore....a member in defecation only.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Voices Carry » 09 Jan 2020 4:50 pm » wrote:
when you're still working at 60, you were pretty stupid to me.........
me too...i'm not a member here anymore....a member in defecation only.
Well, I turned 66 yesterday. Don't know if that qualifies me or excludes me! But thanks!