Who is Joe Biden?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
194 posts
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Misty » 08 Mar 2020 11:46 am » wrote:Now that is **** funny coming from a Trump sychophantic lickspittle like you.

What about this precious?

Is it true that everyone who needs to be tested for Corona right now can get a test?

Is that just one of Trump's little fibs which doesn't really matter because unlike Obama's big lies, it doesn't involve a life and death issue?

Run, Forrest, run!
At the press conference yesterday, a Trump health official said that there is a surplus of tests for the pertinent individuals, with millions more on the way.

So your huge Trump lie was that he was a week or so premature in his claim.

Which you stupidly claim is far, FAR worse than Obama's huge lies about his plan that are permanent.

Run, Forrest, run!

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 05 Mar 2020 7:16 am » wrote:Who is Joe Biden?

A dishonest, corrupt Beltway hack who has drifted to the far left to satisfy the Democrat Party's moonbat base.
Who stupidly picked a bitter fight when someone honestly confronted him about his new stance on the 2nd Amendment.

Is he so stupid as to think voters aren't paying attention?

But of course the corrupt liberal MSM fawned all over him, rather than pointing out his lies.
During a visit to a Fiat plant in Detroit on Tuesday morning, Biden got into an aggressive spat with an auto worker over his gun control platform, during which he cursed at the voter, severely confused the facts on the issue, and threatened violence.

‘You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment rights and take away our guns,’ the worker told Biden.

Biden replied, ‘you’re full of ****.’ The exchange only went downhill from there: Biden lied about putting Beto ‘hell yes we’re going to take your AR-15s’ O’Rourke in charge of his gun control efforts, named the non-existent AR-14 as a gun he would like to take away, compared semi-automatic AR-15s to fully automatic machine guns, and called the worker a ‘horse’s ***.’The most jarring part of the exchange was when the auto worker urged Biden not to jab his finger in his face, to which Biden shot back that the two should ‘go outside’.

Pundits are so desperate to gaslight voters into thinking Biden’s behavior is normal that they insisted the exchange with the auto worker was ‘terrific’, ‘impressive’, and ‘a good thing’. NBC News aired a portion of the video clip, but cut out the part where Biden threatened to slap the voter and praised him for ‘pull[ing] no punches’. Biden later explained away his behavior to a reporter by blaming the Sanders campaign for amplifying the moment. The media won’t be able to cover for Biden’s aggression when he is stuck on a debate stage with Trump, who will easily rile him up and then pummel him on every misstep.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

A dishonest, corrupt Beltway hack who has drifted to the far left to satisfy the Democrat Party's moonbat base.
He was clueless and rather stupid when he was young.

And he's gotten a lot worse.
Joe Biden Live Streamed a Campaign Event, It Was a Hilarious, Blundering Failure
Posted at 9:06 am on March 14, 2020 by Bonchie....

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/0 ... g-failure/

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

You are a LIAR and a TRAITOR and all you DO is LIE. We all SAW Biden DESTROY Ryan in that debate and you MORONS were touting Ryan as some genius. Biden beat him like a DRUM it even had my WIFE feeling sorry for Ryan and she is more liberal than I am. Biden was one of the Senates ACKNOWLEDGED leaders on foriegn policy. You are STUPID and you are a LIAR

badbob85037

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

He has drifted a lot farther than that. A man who now knows his voter base up close and personal, he knows stupid along with a mind wiped blank from advanced age and obama turning him on to heavy use of crack rock for sexual pleasure. I don't think the democrats will change their norm of choosing the worst piece of dog lawn decor for the job at hand, so don't count sanders out yet.

democrats, ya can't live with em and ya can't kill em, yet.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Now there's this.

I am quite skeptical of it, just like I was skeptical of similar charges against Trump.

Unlike partisan psychopath little Miss Marxist for whom every Republican is guilty until proven innocent, and who ignores slam dunk proof against Democrats.

Biden has zero history of such assaults.
FORMER STAFFER SAYS BIDEN SEXUALLY ASSAULTED HER
Tara Reade worked on Joe Biden’s Senate staff in the early 1990s. She claims that in 1993, Biden sexually assaulted her.

In an interview with journalist Katie Halper, Reade alleges that on one occasion, Biden began kissing her without her permission, pushed her against a wall, reached under her skirt, and penetrated her with his fingers. According to Reade, he said “come on man, I heard you liked me.”
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/ ... ed-her.php

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Maybe a rather stupid, senile Chief Executive Officer is what the country needs.

Better than Trump, right wackjobs?

solon

Share      Unread post

Why in the world would you think anyone who matters CARES what a TRAITOR a PROVEN LIAR and a GUTLESS COWARD like you thinks about any Democrat? Frankly there is a guy in a COMA here in Arizona who would be a better president than the PATHOLOGICAL LIAR that you worship like a GOD. Except the one YOU worship is Putin TRAITOR

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

solon » 28 Mar 2020 1:56 pm » wrote:
Why in the world would you think anyone who matters CARES what a TRAITOR a PROVEN LIAR and a GUTLESS COWARD like you thinks about any Democrat? Frankly there is a guy in a COMA here in Arizona who would be a better president than the PATHOLOGICAL LIAR that you worship like a GOD. Except the one YOU worship is Putin TRAITOR
When die-hard libs can't defend their presumed nominee, it sure looks bad for their hopes in the coming election! You'd NEVER admit it here, but it's obvious that you have an extreme fear of seeing Biden exposed for the demented gaffe machine you know he'll be once he's nominated, and that's even before Trump drills him a new ******* as he stutters and slobbers throughout the debates! And you KNOW what a compilation of stupid gaffes will expose on the Trump commercials that are sure to come! The hard part will be deciding with of the dozens will show him off in the worst possible light, where even the suck-up media won't be able to help him!

Get your popcorn ready for the newest "Greatest Show on Earth"!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 28 Mar 2020 6:09 pm » wrote:
When die-hard libs can't defend their presumed nominee, it sure looks bad for their hopes in the coming election! You'd NEVER admit it here, but it's obvious that you have an extreme fear of seeing Biden exposed for the demented gaffe machine you know he'll be once he's nominated, and that's even before Trump drills him a new ******* as he stutters and slobbers throughout the debates! And you KNOW what a compilation of stupid gaffes will expose on the Trump commercials that are sure to come! The hard part will be deciding with of the dozens will show him off in the worst possible light, where even the suck-up media won't be able to help him!

Get your popcorn ready for the newest "Greatest Show on Earth"!
And you KNOW what a compilation of stupid gaffes will expose on the Trump commercials that are sure to come!

Trump Demands Removal Of Ad That Criticizes His Coronavirus Response
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
THANKS SALLY

solon

Share      Unread post

You are a PROVEN LIAR telling the same old STUPID LIES about Bill Clinton no such things ever happened. Which is why you didnt even TRY to show any of them BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT stop talking about my GOD decades ago a Dem SOMEWHERE did SOMETHING wrong WWWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHH GOD you are pathetic

Deleted a bunch of childish STUPIDITY and :LIES

Unlike your lie about Trump, Biden's family is full of grifters and criminals, many if not most of whom Biden used his influence to help.

You are a LIAR no such thing ever happened and you have NEVER as long as you have been telling this LIE even tried to substantiate it even AFTER I produced the FACTS that show you are a LIAR. Which I have done MANY times and which you have furn away from like the GUTLESS COWARD YOU ARE

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/03/what-really-happened-when-biden-forced-out-ukraines-top-prosecutor/3785620002/

But sources ranging from former Obama administration officials to an anti-corruption advocate in Ukraine say the official, Viktor Shokin, was ousted for the opposite reason Trump and his allies claim.
It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe.
Shokin's inaction prompted international calls for his ouster and ultimately resulted in his removal by Ukraine's parliament.
Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin's ouster, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency set up in 2014 that has worked closely with the FBI.
Shokin's office had investigated Burisma, but the probe focused on a period before Hunter Biden joined the company, according to the anti-corruption bureau.
The investigation dealt with the Ministry of Ecology, which allegedly granted special permits to Burisma between 2010 and 2012, the agency said. Hunter Biden did not join the company until 2014.
Cofer Black, who served as Bush's CIA counterterrorism chief, joined Burisma's board in 2017.
There is no evidence Hunter Biden did anything wrong, said Yuri Lutsenko, the prosecutor general who succeeded Shokin.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/hunter-biden-did-not-violate-anything-former-ukrainian-prosecutor-says-n1059136

A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied to Hunter Biden said Thursday that there was no evidence the former vice president's son engaged in illegal activity.
"From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything,” Yuriy Lutsenko told The Washington Post.

Lutsenko added that whatever wrongdoing there might have been at Burisma took place before Hunter Biden joined the company.

“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko told the Post.

All of that is from the UKRAINIAN PROSECUTOR so Biden obviously didnt have to do ANYTHING to help his son when the PROSECUTOR is saying he did nothing wrong

YOU ARE A LIAR its that simple a LIAR and A TRAITOR pushing Russian Military Intelligence propaganda

ADDRESS the FACTS or STFU you GUTLESS COWARD and TRAITOR

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
THANKS SALLY

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

solon » 16 Mar 2020 8:09 pm » wrote:
You are a LIAR and a TRAITOR and all you DO is LIE. We all SAW Biden DESTROY Ryan in that debate and you MORONS were touting Ryan as some genius. Biden beat him like a DRUM it even had my WIFE feeling sorry for Ryan and she is more liberal than I am. Biden was one of the Senates ACKNOWLEDGED leaders on foriegn policy. You are STUPID and you are a LIAR
That was 7 years ago, Bidens dementia is much further along now.
I’m at the point where I’ll trust a wet fart before I trust the election results.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Politics: Classical Liberal

Termin8tor » 27 Mar 2020 8:27 am » wrote:
Now there's this.

I am quite skeptical of it, just like I was skeptical of similar charges against Trump.

Unlike partisan psychopath little Miss Marxist for whom every Republican is guilty until proven innocent, and who ignores slam dunk proof against Democrats.

Biden has zero history of such assaults.
Doesn’t matter we have to believe the woman.....or is that only when they accuse Republicans?
I’m at the point where I’ll trust a wet fart before I trust the election results.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

Trump keeps saying his father was born in Germany – he wasn't

Friedrich returned to Germany but was kicked out for skipping military service. His son barely left New York. Until the 1980s, though, he pretended he was of Swedish ancestry, which he felt would be more palatable to many of his Jewish tenants.

His son repeated the Swedish claim in his bestselling book, The Art of the Deal, then flirted with a run for the White House in 2000. His political ambitions were really fueled years later, though, by his leadership of the “birther” movement, which insisted Barack Obama was born in Kenya and thus could not be president.

That wasn’t true. Neither is it true that Trump’s own dad was born abroad.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... y-he-wasnt
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
So faux it hurts....

The book claims Donald’s father, Fred, told colleagues and constituents that his family was Swedish, not German, and Trump ran with it, even keeping up the fiction as late at 1987 in his best seller Trump: The Art of the Deal.

Blair said: "I don't believe there's any Swedish ancestry whatsoever."

According to the New York Times, Donald was curious as to why he had to claim the family was Swedish when he was working on Art of the Deal, reportedly asking his dad: "Do I have to do this Swedish thing?"

https://www.insideedition.com/headlines ... m-sweden
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Mar 2020 11:45 pm » wrote:
Trump keeps saying his father was born in Germany – he wasn'tt
Wow, you once again have found the issue on which the election will turn, dweeeb.

You've got him now!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 29 Mar 2020 7:45 am » wrote:
Wow, you once again have found the issue on which the election will turn, dweeeb. :rofl:

You've got him now! :clap:
Clearly Grifty is senile..
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.