Who is Joe Biden?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
194 posts
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

"Who is Joe Biden?"

Not Trump. Moving on...

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Termin8tor » 05 Mar 2020, 8:16 am » wrote: Who is Joe Biden?

A dishonest, corrupt Beltway hack who has drifted to the far left to satisfy the Democrat Party's moonbat base.
And one of the dumbest people in the Senate, BEFORE he started losing brain cells at a rapid rate.

Why did he choose Camel-a Harris?

Because he offended so many blacks, he had to cave to demands he pick a black woman for Veep,.

So he chose the weakest top tier candidate in the primary!

Who got 5% of the black vote.

HUGE: One-Third of Black Voters Say Biden’s VP Announcement Makes Them Less Likely to Vote Democrat
By Jim Hoft
Published August 14, 2020 at 10:38am
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... -democrat/

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 14 Aug 2020, 12:59 pm » wrote: .
And one of the dumbest people in the Senate, BEFORE he started losing brain cells at a rapid rate.

Why did he choose Camel-a Harris?

Because he offended so many blacks, he had to cave to demands he pick a black woman for Veep,.

So he chose the weakest top tier candidate in the primary!

Who got 5% of the black vote.

"Twenty-four percent (24%) of all voters say Biden’s VP choice will make them more likely to vote for the Democratic ticket in November. Just as many (24%) say it will make them less likely to vote for Biden now that Harris is by his side. Half (50%) say this week’s announcement will have no impact when it comes to their vote."

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

A dishonest, corrupt Beltway hack who has drifted to the far left to satisfy the Democrat Party's moonbat base.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

You moonbats just don't understand that after almost four years of 95% negative coverage / liberal propaganda from the corrupt liberal MSM, of course Trump will appear weak.

Key word: "appear."

Now Republicans and Trump begin to campaign seriously, and over $1 billion in ads will begin to inform undecided voters what the actual facts are.

And it's starting to work. Biden should be rising now.

Joe Biden Drops Two Points on Same Week as Dumpster Fire Democrat Convention
By Jim Hoft
t wasn’t supposed to work this way.
Generally when political parties hold their convention their numbers surge.
Americans get to see the top politicians and hear about their plans to make America better.

Well, that’s not happening this week.

The American public is getting a good dose of liberal insanity and hypocrisy and they don’t like it.
It’s a dumpster fire.

President Donald Trump has actually gained two points on Joe Biden so far this week.  
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... onvention/

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

And he's a shameless liar, like almost everyone in his party.

Did he admit that it was his party's governors who have the worst record?

Not one freaking word. He blamed Trump.

Hoo Wee. Biden Told Some COVID-19 Whoppers During His DNC Speech
BY MATT MARGOLIS AUG 21, 2020 6:51 PM EST
Joe Biden told a lot of whoppers during his acceptance speech at the virtual Democratic National Convention, but his lies and politicization of the COVID-19 pandemic bother me the most.

“5 million Americans infected with COVID-19,” Biden said. “More than 170,000 Americans have died. By far the worst performance of any nation on Earth.”

While there have been 5 million COVID-19 infections, there’s a detail that Biden deliberately omitted from his speech: The United States is testing more than any other country. Greater testing capabilities mean more infections detected. Our testing capabilities ought to be celebrated, but instead, it’s being exploited as a talking point for Democrats.

South Korea’s record on testing was celebrated in the early weeks of the pandemic, but they haven’t been anywhere near the United State’s level of testing in raw numbers or per capita since March.

Unfortunately, our incredible testing resulted in a huge misconception: that there was a huge spike in infections. But what happens when you adjust our infection level for the level of testing? The chart below is very illuminating:

Infections did experience a bump, but it wasn’t the spike that the media made it out to be. And the number of COVID-19 infections still pales in comparison to the 60.8 million H1N1 infections during the 2009 pandemic while Biden was vice president.

As for COVID-19 deaths, once adjusted for population, here’s how the United States measures up compared to all countries (with a population of a million people or more):

Belgium (873.4 deaths per million)
Peru (838.84)
United Kingdom (622.7)
Spain (616.67)
Italy (586.09)
Sweden (570.06)
Chile (569.75)
Brazil (536.14)
USA (531.53)
Mexico (468.39)
Does that look like “the worst performance of any nation on Earth”? Nope.

But, there’s another caveat. New York State, specifically the New York City area (where the COVID-19 response was horribly botched by Governor Cuomo and Mayor de Blasio, resulting in New York becoming the COVID-19 hotspot of the entire world) skews America’s numbers. If we treat New York as its own country, here’s what happens to the numbers:

New York (1674.62 deaths per million people)
Belgium (873.4)
Peru (838.84)
United Kingdom (622.7)
Spain (616.67)
Italy (586.09)
Sweden (570.06)
Chile (569.75)
Brazil (536.14)
Mexico (468.39)
France (452.56)
Panama (441.48)
USA minus New York (405.96)

When you take the worst-hit states of the Northeast (New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and D.C.) and treat them as their own country, the rest of the United States drops down to 18th place.
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/m ... ch-n822713

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

The dude who's gonna RESTORE our CONSTITUTIONAL DEMOCRACY....and, lay waste to the least-educated!!!!!

rippy3838

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Beer

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Who wants to take both sides of every divisive issue.

And lie about Trump.

Biden is a confused old man who said he wanted to defund the police. Then he said he didn't. He made some noise about police budget reduction that sounded like he was playing both ends against the middle. So nobody knows if Joe Biden wants to defund the police. Even Joe Biden doesn't know if Joe Biden wants to defund the police.

One thing he's sure of, though: Donald Trump wants to defund the police.  
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... posed-cuts

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Aug 2020, 10:03 am » wrote: "Who is Joe Biden?"

Not Trump. Moving on...

Wow, rarely have I seen such informed and brilliant commentary.

You definitely have earned the term "moonbat" for yourself.    

Meanwhile the coming Biden loss approaches as his party has to pretend huge events aren't happening.

At the Democratic convention last week not one word about the chaos in the streets was uttered. No word about the statues being destroyed. No word about the rioting in the streets. Nothing about the poor people who have lost their stores and in some instances their lives. This in itself is amazing. I thought the Democrats were the party of compassion and caring. The Democrats opened their hearts to George Floyd. Why did they not also open their hearts to David Dorn, the retired police officer who was guarding a friend’s pawn shop from looters when he was shot dead, or any of the other victims of criminal violence?

Now the Democrats expect to elect the gaffable Joe Biden — a proven plagiarist, a cheat, and, this comes with his profile, a liar — to the highest office in the land. I think not. Joe will be defeated November 3. I expressed similar sentiments about Hillary Clinton in 2016. Was I wrong?

My only question is, who will the Democrats blame their defeat on this time? They might as well blame the protesters in the street.
https://spectator.org/joe-biden-a-moral-colossus/

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

And a clueless political hack who finally noticed that polls are indicating Americans are really upset about the rioting in Democrat-governed cities.

Slow Joe finally woke up to what's been happening for months.  

Joe Biden finally breaks silence on urban violence, too late:
By Michael Goodwin
For the first time in three days, the biggest political news of the day didn’t come out of the Republican convention. It came out of a basement in Delaware.

Joe Biden finally raised an objection to the riots, arson, murder and looting tearing apart American cities. To be sure, his wasn’t a strong voice, but at least he finally broke his silence.
https://nypost.com/2020/08/27/joe-biden ... e-goodwin/

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Aug 2020, 10:03 am » wrote: "Who is Joe Biden?"

Not Trump. Moving on...

You don't know crap, do you.

Here's how much courage Biden has. He's sending others to make excuses why he won't debate Trump.  

You Knew This Was Coming… Nancy Pelosi: “I Don’t Think That There Should Be Any Debates… I Wouldn’t Legitimize a Conversation with Him”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... ion-video/

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Biden hasn't said one single word against the number one issue in this election; the leftist violence erupting in Democrat cities.

But now that the polls have turned against it, he has spoken out.

There's courage and leadership for you!

The Internal Numbers That Opened the Eyes of CNN To Suddenly Oppose Riots
Posted at 7:00 pm on August 29, 2020 by Brad Slager
....As I covered during the GOP convention, the message from that event of dedication to law and order was more than just an opposition position; a study from Princeton shows voter preferences for stronger authority and GOP support following riots. Now it is being reflected in the polls.

In the second week of August one poll by Rasmussen showed the preference likely voters held to have police quell the violent outbreaks being seen. Half called for the ending, while 38% supported the protestors. This is a two-pronged assault on the messaging from the left. People are opposed to the rioting, and they are lending support to the police, calling for them to take action against violence. Then more stark numbers arrived that bolstered this reaction.

Another poll, this one by Marquette Law School, conducted in Wisconsin, showed the downward shift in public support for the Black Lives Matter movement. In June the 4-day average saw strong support for the protests, with a 61%-34% approval over disapproval rate. Two months later that support eroded, as it fell to parity at 48%-48%. These are enough to turn heads at party headquarters, but what had to really shock Don Lemon and the DNC was the poll was conducted just days before the controversial police shooting that sparked the latest riots in Kenosha.

The panic is palpable. Just as they learned of this loss of support as a result of rioting another one broke out at nearly the same moment. Then at the GOP convention they witnessed the messaging that called for a support of police and the call to bring law and order back to the cities, and things looked unsettling. Trump’s new approval numbers must be sending a chill.

All of a sudden that permissiveness and the backing of the uproar was taken down, and Don Lemon and company are calling for a change in tactics. The cheerleaders suddenly are waving for the crowds to disperse, and now they are pleading for Kamala Harris and her running mate to adopt the very opposition language that has been labeled as ”racist’’ all summer long.
https://www.redstate.com/bradslager/2020/08/29/908598/

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

Isn't Kevin the **** nutbag who demanded the death penalty for doctors who perform abortions?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 30 Aug 2020, 6:45 am » wrote: Isn't Kevin the **** nutbag who demanded the death penalty for doctors who perform abortions?

Does that have anything to do with facts he cited?

No?

Then you're just babbling your usual vapid nonsense.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 30 Aug 2020, 6:52 am » wrote: .
Does that have anything to do with facts he cited?

No?

Then you're just babbling your usual vapid nonsense.
"Facts"?

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Yeah, the things you avoid and pretend not to see.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 30 Aug 2020, 7:02 am » wrote: ,
Yeah, the things you avoid and pretend not to see.
Post an example. 
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 19 Aug 2020, 1:16 pm » wrote: .
You moonbats just don't understand that after almost four years of 95% negative coverage / liberal propaganda from the corrupt liberal MSM, of course Trump will appear weak.

Key word: "appear."

Now Republicans and Trump begin to campaign seriously, and over $1 billion in ads will begin to inform undecided voters what the actual facts are.

And it's starting to work. Biden should be rising now.

"Appear"?

He is...

He's offering to throw his entire cabinet under the bus.

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.