Who is Joe Biden?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
135 posts
Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Termin8tor » 05 Mar 2020, 8:16 am » wrote: Who is Joe Biden?

A dishonest, corrupt Beltway hack who has drifted to the far left to satisfy the Democrat Party's moonbat base.
And even when his mind was fully functioning, one of the dumbest SOB's in the Senate.

Joe Biden has been in government for nearly fifty years. His track record was summarized perfectly in 2019 by Robert Gates who had served as Obama’s first secretary of defense. After praising Biden’s character, Gates said, “I think he’s been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”

https://spectator.org/the-gang-of-seventy-swamps-trump/

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
I bet Joe has no problem reading a single page..
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 31 Aug 2020, 8:06 am » wrote: ,
And even when his mind was fully functioning, one of the dumbest SOB's in the Senate.

Mattis said Trump displayed the understanding of a ‘fifth- or sixth-grader.’
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 31 Aug 2020, 8:39 am » wrote: I bet Joe has no problem reading a single page..
Hey, he managed to read a number of pages for the convention.

But he can barely get a coherent thought out without a teleprompter.

By what margin will Trump lose, dweeb?

Come on, show a little courage and answer.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 31 Aug 2020, 8:41 am » wrote: .
Hey, he managed to read a number of pages for the convention.

But he can barely get a coherent thought out without a teleprompter.

By what margin will Trump lose, dweeb?

Come on, show a little courage and answer.
https://youtu.be/g6mZ1ofj2Vo
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.” - Very Stable Genius
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Termin8tor

Unread post

A dishonest, corrupt Beltway hack who has drifted to the far left to satisfy the Democrat Party's moonbat base.
And like most Democrats, more than willing to tell any ugly lie for political gain.

Not that the corrupt liberal MSM will call him out.

Biden.....lso got in a lie which he started his campaign with and has continued to say at every campaign event: the lie that the president called Neo-Nazis “very fine people.”

Again, this has been debunked ad infinitum,
but Biden just keeps lying about it. In the very same remarks that President Trump made about Charlottesville, he said, “I’m not talking about the Neo-Nazis, because they should be condemned totally.”

He’s literally lying in a church.
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/202 ... -of-wrong/

Termin8tor

Unread post

This is going to play great this fall.

Video resurfaces of Biden saying he asked China for help becoming president
By Thomas Lifson
....After 3 years pursuing phony Trump-Russia collusion, Dems have legitimized looking into the ties between a presidential candidate and a scary foreign power. And anyone who pays minimal attention can see that Beijing is a far more serious threat to us than Moscow, yet Dems an their media allies continue to pretend that we ought to worry about bad boy Putin, whose country has the GDP of Texas, while China is closing in on surpassing our national GDP.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... z6XGZH7PjP

Termin8tor

Unread post

Slow Joe strikes again. Even propaganda channel CNN had to correct him.

Hey liberals, given that soldiers live in close quarters, if Covid is so deadly, why have only seven soldiers died?
Biden Gets Military Deaths From Coronavirus Wrong by a Long Shot
Leah BarkoukisLeah Barkoukis
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden made a widely inaccurate claim about the number of coronavirus deaths among military members on Wednesday, saying that more than 6,000 have died from the virus.

“Military COVID infected: 118,984,” Biden said reading a list of statistics while at a campaign stop in Michigan. “Military COVID deaths: 6,114.”

According to the Department of Defense, those figures were grossly inflated. The number of coronavirus infections in the military is slightly above 40,000, while seven have died. 
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarko ... g-n2575955

Ike Bana

Unread post

Who is Donald Trump?

A malignant narcissist, sociopathic grifter, pedophile, sexual assault perp who has his little disfigured little pecker up the *** of every congressional Republican without even offering the courtesy of a reach-around, simply because they're afraid of losing their cushy job.

Even if Joe had any resemblance to your description, he would still be an easy choice.

What this 5 cent cigar needs is a good country. 

Termin8tor

Unread post

IkeBana » 10 Sep 2020, 9:40 am » wrote: Who is Donald Trump?

A malignant narcissist, sociopathic grifter, pedophile, sexual assault perp who has his little disfigured little pecker up the *** of every congressional Republican without even offering the courtesy of a reach-around, simply because they're afraid of losing their cushy job.

Even if Joe had any resemblance to your description, he would still be an easy choice.

What this 5 cent cigar needs is a good country.

Blah, blah, blah from the wackjob.

Far and away the best president since the great Ronald Reagan.

An economic boom.

Fast rising wages for the first time in two decades.

A big tax cut for the middle class.

Not only did Americans get thousands of dollars from his tax cut, but saved thousands of dollars in the cost of regulation.

Falling poverty rates, welfare use and food stamp use.

Not only is working to prevent China from stealing and cheating its way to economic superiority, but established a strong bipartisan consensus about the issue. That's one of the biggest issues perhaps of the century, certainly for decades to come.

Vastly cutting illlegal immigration, much of it paid for by Mexico's controlling its southern border.

Building a border wall.

Induced Mexico to protect their southern border and prevent illegals from passing through Mexico to the US.

Changing many policies regarding immigration to lower immigration fraud, most prominently "asylum" claims, 90% of which are fraudulent.

Rebuilding the military that Obama left in horrific shape.

Reform of veteran's health care to the point it has 90% approval.

Signed Right to Try Executive Order allowingAmericans to try potentially life saving drugs not yet approved by the FDA.

Most deregulation in almost half a century.

Ended Obama's War on Coal.

Expansion of oil and gas exploration and production.

Partial repeal of Obamacare toward far superior Free Market policies.

An executive order mandating that hospitals reveals full costs for treatment BEFORE it is done, so Americans can price shop.

Fullly eliminated Obama's attempt to subjugate the suburbs to federal bureaucratic rule.

Ended Marxist racial seminars conducted broadly across the federal government.

Abandoned Obama's “waterways of the U.S.” policy rightfully returned control of water on private lands to the owners of those lands, rather than the federal government seizing control over nearly all waterways in the United States.

Stopped Obama's dangerous increase in gas mileage "CAFE" standards.

Expanded educational freedom with vouchers and other forms of choice.

Going from losing manufacturing jobs to gaining them.

A good post-NAFTA trade deal and an excellent one with China; working on the second.

Stopping flights from China early, against the opposition not only of his cabinet, but of Democrats.

Pressured NATO counties into paying their promised obligations in military spending.

Taking the first steps to stop Big Tech's assault on conservative speech.

An excellent and greatly important achievement toward toward peace in the Middle East.

He is draining the Swamp. How many high FBI, Justice Dept and State Dept officials have been fired? And indictments will come of Obama and Deep State officials who participated in the coup attempt against him.

Ike Bana

Unread post

Termin8tor » 10 Sep 2020, 9:50 am » wrote: .
Blah, blah, blah from the wackjob.
Blah...blah... blah... from the rotting dingleball on the ******* of the world.

Yep...6,378,972 cases...191,000 deaths.  Most definitely this is the ******* of the world.

PS - top notch Trump lies list.

Ike Bana

Unread post

PSS - cat gotcher slobbering tongue?

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Blackvegetable » 31 Aug 2020, 8:39 am » wrote: I bet Joe has no problem reading a single page..

.....Without using the same two-or-three words....several-hundred times.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Joe Biden's stenographer was on Fox and said that Biden is very obviously mentally diminished.

Not that the corrupt liberal MSM will point out the obvious.

Why Biden Will Withdraw From the Debates
It’s the only way for Joe’s handlers to save him from himself.
by ROB CRISELL

https://spectator.org/biden-debates-trump/

Termin8tor

Unread post

Slow Joe is a real dim bulb.

As Leftists, Antifa and BLM Riot Across the Country and Threaten Americans in their Homes — Joe Biden Calls to Ban Assault Weapons
By Jim Hoft
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... t-weapons/

SJConspirator

Unread post

Politics: Green

If Joe Biden had a R by his name, and voted the exact same way he has for the last 30 years in the Senate, Clem would say he is a great man. That is how simple and feeble Clems mind is.
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Politics: Independent

duck615

Unread post

KEEP DREAMING YOU POS CHILD MOLESTER....

Termin8tor

Unread post

SJConspirator » 14 Sep 2020, 8:30 am » wrote: If Joe Biden had a R by his name, and voted the exact same way he has for the last 30 years in the Senate, Clem would say he is a great man. That is how simple and feeble Clems mind is.

As I've noted many times, you're both clueless and shamelessly dishonest.

What has Biden done that compares even slightly to this, moonbat?

An economic boom.

Fast rising wages for the first time in two decades.

A big tax cut for the middle class.

Not only did Americans get thousands of dollars from his tax cut, but saved thousands of dollars in the cost of regulation.

Falling poverty rates, welfare use and food stamp use.

Not only is working to prevent China from stealing and cheating its way to economic superiority, but established a strong bipartisan consensus about the issue. That's one of the biggest issues perhaps of the century, certainly for decades to come.

Vastly cutting illlegal immigration, much of it paid for by Mexico's controlling its southern border.

Building a border wall.

Induced Mexico to protect their southern border and prevent illegals from passing through Mexico to the US.

Changing many policies regarding immigration to lower immigration fraud, most prominently "asylum" claims, 90% of which are fraudulent.

Rebuilding the military that Obama left in horrific shape.

Reform of veteran's health care to the point it has 90% approval.

Signed Right to Try Executive Order allowingAmericans to try potentially life saving drugs not yet approved by the FDA.

Most deregulation in almost half a century.

Ended Obama's War on Coal.

Expansion of oil and gas exploration and production.

Partial repeal of Obamacare toward far superior Free Market policies.

An executive order mandating that hospitals reveals full costs for treatment BEFORE it is done, so Americans can price shop.

Fullly eliminated Obama's attempt to subjugate the suburbs to federal bureaucratic rule.

Ended Marxist racial seminars conducted broadly across the federal government.

Abandoned Obama's “waterways of the U.S.” policy rightfully returned control of water on private lands to the owners of those lands, rather than the federal government seizing control over nearly all waterways in the United States.

Stopped Obama's dangerous increase in gas mileage "CAFE" standards.

Expanded educational freedom with vouchers and other forms of choice.

Going from losing manufacturing jobs to gaining them.

A good post-NAFTA trade deal and an excellent one with China; working on the second.

Stopping flights from China early, against the opposition not only of his cabinet, but of Democrats.

Pressured NATO counties into paying their promised obligations in military spending.

Taking the first steps to stop Big Tech's assault on conservative speech.

An excellent and greatly important achievement toward toward peace in the Middle East.

He is draining the Swamp. How many high FBI, Justice Dept and State Dept officials have been fired? And indictments will come of Obama and Deep State officials who participated in the coup attempt against him.