Page 1 of 4

Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 24 Mar 2020, 5:31 am
by WillFranklin
Trump Never Had A Good Economy.

GDP growth was always lackluster before the pandemic, and the deficit was already through the roof from Trump, and real wages were flat and people are not covered properly by health insurance.

Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 24 Mar 2020, 5:36 am
by WHITE CRACKER
WillFranklin » 24 Mar 2020 5:31 am » wrote:Trump Never Had A Good Economy.

GDP growth was always lackluster before the pandemic, and the deficit was already through the roof from Trump, and real wages were flat and people are not covered properly by health insurance.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

WillFranklin is a REJECT THAT WILL SHRIEK ALL DAY LONG LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!

PUT A MUZZLE ON THIS FREAK!

Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 24 Mar 2020, 6:04 am
by Cedar
WillFranklin » 24 Mar 2020 5:31 am » wrote:Trump Never Had A Good Economy.

GDP growth was always lackluster before the pandemic, and the deficit was already through the roof from Trump, and real wages were flat and people are not covered properly by health insurance.
Joe Biden thanks you for your vote.

Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 24 Mar 2020, 6:05 am
by Cedar
WHITE CRACKER » 24 Mar 2020 5:36 am » wrote:
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

WillFranklin is a REJECT THAT WILL SHRIEK ALL DAY LONG LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!

PUT A MUZZLE ON THIS FREAK!
You still here?

Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 24 Mar 2020, 7:56 am
by Blackvegetable
Cedar » 24 Mar 2020 6:04 am » wrote:
Joe Biden thanks you for your vote. :rofl:
But you can't deny that it's been "flat", since Obama left town...

Hell, for the Russell 2000 it's 2013 all over again...


Hard to believe with that tax cut and all....

Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 24 Mar 2020, 9:16 am
by Cedar
Blackvegetable » 24 Mar 2020 7:56 am » wrote:
But you can't deny that it's been "flat", since Obama left town...

Hell, for the Russell 2000 it's 2013 all over again...

Hard to believe with that tax cut and all....
You’re starting to remind me of Joe Biden with your incoherent responses.

Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 24 Mar 2020, 9:19 am
by Blackvegetable
Cedar » 24 Mar 2020 9:16 am » wrote:
You’re starting to remind me of Joe Biden with your incoherent responses.
Cheddy,


Eat your **** like a good cretin..

The first time you went there, I told you what a lousy metric it was...

But you persisted...

Bottoms up, rube!

Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 24 Mar 2020, 10:19 am
by Cedar
Blackvegetable » 24 Mar 2020 9:19 am » wrote:
Cheddy,

Eat your **** like a good cretin..

The first time you went there, I told you what a lousy metric it was...

But you persisted...

Bottoms up, rube!
“May I mambo dogface to the banana patch?”

Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 24 Mar 2020, 10:29 am
by Blackvegetable
Cedar » 24 Mar 2020 10:19 am » wrote:
“May I mambo dogface to the banana patch?”
I can't even imagine your pain..

Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 24 Mar 2020, 10:31 am
by Cedar
Blackvegetable » 24 Mar 2020 10:29 am » wrote:
I can't even imagine your pain..
Go take a nap, Sleepy Joe

Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 24 Mar 2020, 10:33 am
by Blackvegetable
Cedar » 24 Mar 2020 10:31 am » wrote:
Go take a nap, Sleepy Joe
Cheddy,


Who led you so astray?

Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 21 May 2020, 7:42 am
by WillFranklin
2019 GDP 2.3%

Trillion dollar deficit.

Weak.

Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 21 May 2020, 7:45 am
by duck615
At one point the GDP in 2019 was 2.9% Sad willy can't accept that!!!

Obama had a higher deficit...

Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 21 May 2020, 8:26 am
by DennisTheMenace
Mexico will balance the budget for us. Trump has plenty of illegals working at his resorts.

Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 21 May 2020, 8:28 am
by Phoenix68.2.0
WHITE CRACKER » 24 Mar 2020, 5:36 am » wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 5:36 am
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

WillFranklin is a REJECT THAT WILL SHRIEK ALL DAY LONG LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!

PUT A MUZZLE ON THIS FREAK!

AGREED!!!!!

The Obama Recovery Is About To Make Trump Look Good!!!!
March 10, 2017

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... edirect=on

Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 21 May 2020, 11:00 am
by Termin8tor
WillFranklin » 24 Mar 2020, 5:31 am » wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 5:31 am
Trump Never Had A Good Economy.
More proof that the DNC is paying welfare recipients to blog their l ies.

Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 21 May 2020, 11:02 am
by WillFranklin
Termin8tor » 21 May 2020, 11:00 am » wrote:
21 May 2020, 11:00 am
More proof that the DNC is paying welfare recipients to blog their l ies.
Give us GDP and budget deficit numbers.

Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 21 May 2020, 11:06 am
by Termin8tor
WillFranklin » 21 May 2020, 11:02 am » wrote:
21 May 2020, 11:02 am
Give us GDP and budget deficit numbers.
I don't waste time with Democrat Talking Point Liars like you.

Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 21 May 2020, 11:13 am
by Phoenix68.2.0
Termin8tor » 21 May 2020, 11:06 am » wrote:
21 May 2020, 11:06 am
I don't waste time with Democrat Talking Point Liars like you.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartun ... 50d650608c




Re: Trump Never Had A Good Economy

Posted: 21 May 2020, 11:18 am
by WillFranklin
Termin8tor » 21 May 2020, 11:06 am » wrote:
21 May 2020, 11:06 am
I don't waste time with Democrat Talking Point Liars like you.
You can't say the numbers. You came in this thread but can't say any numbers.

You are official troll status.