This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

Annoyed Liberall » 29 Mar 2020 9:45 am » wrote: Quit spamming, you **** freak.
Freak??

I asked Flarvis about that. He said he has never seen a shrink, took psych meds, or has an extensive family history of mental illness. Aren't those 3 qualifications for mental illness?
Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
PersistenceofMemory » 29 Mar 2020 9:35 am » wrote:
Annoyed Liberall » 29 Mar 2020 9:15 am » wrote:If I made this thread and took the beating he has, I would be trying like hell to run from it too.
Running???
Flarvis told me something. You, Isabel and Misty had a hatred for Kavanaugh no one really has. You believed Ford and all her accusations.

What you put those poor children through with your blind hatred. Those poor children and you poor hypocrites.

That is what he said. He asked you if you had a relative on fake rape charges, would you believe Dr Ford. You guys could but refused to answer. That is very problematic for your fake outrage.

Flarvis wanted to know. Did he post pictures of Jamie and her children mocking them to death. Did he ever post a pic but himself??

Were those childrens mother mocked and told she never should have had them??

I'm afraid the rubber hits the road here now. We will let the board decide.
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

Court is adjourned as cross examinations will be answered. People don't know Flarvis gave me a whole digest of things people said politically. Digests have been recorded but rarely revealed.

All this will be entered when the Discovery phase starts. Plus Defense did not know all the archives in the other place are ripe for research. I thought they were purged.

Well POM has neglected his main board for awhile. So we'll discuss this in a few days. Have a great day and week. Thank You

Isabel

Share      Unread post

PersistenceofMemory » 29 Mar 2020 9:35 am » wrote: What you put those poor children through with your blind hatred. Those poor children and you poor hypocrites.
Did he post pictures of Jamie and her children mocking them to death. Did he ever post a pic but himself??
Of course , I've never done any such thing.
You DO love to lie about people, don't you
Republicans - The Party of Political Terrorism

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Annoyed Liberall » 29 Mar 2020 9:45 am » wrote: Quit spamming, you **** freak.
He's panicking.
He's getting ready to run away again.
Lame excuse for running away imminent.

LOLOL.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

PersistenceofMemory » 29 Mar 2020 10:49 am » wrote: Well POM has neglected his main board for awhile. So we'll discuss this in a few days. Have a great day and week. Thank You
Right on schedule!

ROTFLMFAO.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Isabel » 29 Mar 2020 1:00 pm » wrote:
PersistenceofMemory » 29 Mar 2020 10:49 am » wrote: Well POM has neglected his main board for awhile. So we'll discuss this in a few days. Have a great day and week. Thank You
Right on schedule!
ROTFLMFAO.
This POM **** is getting on my last nerve.
:x
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Misty » 29 Mar 2020 1:39 pm » wrote:
Isabel » 29 Mar 2020 1:00 pm » wrote:
Right on schedule!
ROTFLMFAO.
This POM **** is getting on my last nerve.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Misty » 29 Mar 2020 1:39 pm » wrote: This POM **** is getting on my last nerve.
He won't be able to keep up his silly dress-up act for much longer.

He's already cracking.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

When I was a kid, there was a farmer's market that would set up every fall near my town. I mean a REAL farmer's market lol. They would press cider right in front of you, corn picked that morning, and incredible pomegranates. As a kid they look unreal, and mesmerizing.
It was magical.

PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

OMG you people.

DON"T EVER DRINK unpasteurized cider. Are you serious. That fresh made crap is a breeding grounds for a lot of trouble. The Amish may be immuned, but you are not.

My God people die of stupidity. To let a child drink this is unthinkable.

I'm so glad I saw this.

https://www.foodsafetynews.com/2015/09/ ... this-fall/

Isabel

Share      Unread post

PersistenceofMemory » 29 Mar 2020 2:42 pm » wrote:OMG you people.

DON"T EVER DRINK unpasteurized cider. Are you serious. That fresh made crap is a breeding grounds for a lot of trouble. The Amish may be immuned, but you are not.My God people die of stupidity. To let a child drink this is unthinkable.I'm so glad I saw this.

https://www.foodsafetynews.com/2015/09/ ... this-fall/
ROTFLMFAO.

While I certainly understand your whimpering desperation to score SOME kind of point, and run from the humiliating ******* you are taking, you are, of course, stupidly and laughably wrong.
Instead of frantically searching for some cut and paste to shriek about, try actually READING it, READ my post, think really really really really HARD, and see if you can figure out WHY you are so stupidly and laughably wrong.
I'm sure it will give you a blinding headache, but TRY.

If you find that you are just TOO STUPID to get it - although it's hard to believe ANYONE could be that mentally inadequate - beg me nicely and I'll give you a hint.

PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

My God folks. To see how ignorant some people would be to drink that stuff. A NY mentality is a dangerous thing Flarvis has always said. Their dying like crazy.

Fresh squeezed Cider can sicken you in little than a day and 6 weeks later.

Don't be as medically ignorant. Most never wash their hands either.

It must be pointed out. You like poop in your cider?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
PersistenceofMemory » 29 Mar 2020 9:57 am » wrote:
What do you think of the evidence introduced for cross-examination. Son. This was in the planning for quite awhile.

Why did Flarvis call you son before?...Forget about that?
I consider evidence whimsically, if at all - and arrive at my judgments by fiat. "If MY gut doesn't have the answer, whose does" - that is always my first question.

In matters where I am not the one who is going to suffer, I trust my gut.
Tax dollars are like people. The farther from home, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
There is no retreating FROM a home - only to
"Invisible Hands" pick pockets
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 29 Mar 2020 3:05 pm » wrote: I consider evidence whimsically, if at all - and arrive at my judgments by fiat. "If MY gut doesn't have the answer, whose does" - that is always my first question.

In matters where I am not the one who is going to suffer, I trust my gut.
That's great. Just don't drink cider not treated for pathogens is all I ask.

This thread had some reason for safety now. It was an Announcement for safety. Did you know something in advance?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
PersistenceofMemory » 29 Mar 2020 3:08 pm » wrote:
That's great. Just don't drink cider not treated for pathogens is all I ask.

This thread had some reason for safety now. It was an Announcement for safety. Did you know something in advance?
No.
Tax dollars are like people. The farther from home, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
There is no retreating FROM a home - only to
"Invisible Hands" pick pockets
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

Just asking. But a good call.

I live in apple country. Cider sickening happens every damned Fall here. Then we're told to drink it with a child's mentality here....Not good.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

[url=https://liberalforum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1346142#p1346142 » wrote:PersistenceofMemory»29Mar20203:05pm[/url]]My God folks. To see how ignorant some people would be to drink that stuff. A NY mentality is a dangerous thing Flarvis has always said. Their dying like crazy.Fresh squeezed Cider can sicken you in little than a day and 6 weeks later. Don't be as medically ignorant. Most never wash their hands either.It must be pointed out. You like poop in your cider?
So, as I thought, you are just too stupid and illiterate to understand what you read. It explains a lot.

Or, of course, you read things over, have realized what a clown you have made of yourself (again) and are now beginning your usual writhing and other assorted convulsions, trying to run away from your latest fail.

I know where MY money is!
Last edited by Isabel on 21 Oct 2020, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

PersistenceofMemory » 29 Mar 2020 3:12 pm » wrote:
Just asking. But a good call.

I live in apple country. Cider sickening happens every damned Fall here. Then we're told to drink it with a child's mentality here....Not good.
No one told you to drink week old cider, you idiotic, desperate, lying clown.

I am enjoying your terrified dancing tremendously.

PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 25 Mar 2020 7:11 pm » wrote: He's toes to the line. When he steps over, he gets banned, then comes back as some cray sok, and we're too lazy to ban him again. Or we forget what heinous **** he pulled.

The mod team here SUCKS ***. I know for a FACT we had some - what was the word you used? Policies? - we had some of those when we started. There is a YUGE crisis of leadership here. I've got my toes in over there, thinking about leaving this **** hole if they don't improve it soon.

He even stole my name from over there - Flarvis.
Flarvis was one of the greatest handles ever bro. That was a tribute. You remember compliments from Herken??

You became what, Slud or other?

Hey. Where is the
Maxwell Silver button here. Flarvis told me only the weakest of posters use it. Why I asked? He said they were afraid of the truth, ignorant, and know nothings. Is that true?

Anyway I want to start a thread pinpointed for response. Thanks.

POM has never caused an issue in 10 yrs, but the sites are respectable too. There will be no issues. But I did hear something about banishment for thread bumping and sleazy pin removals. What was that all about?