This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,716

I noticed a poster here who wants Trump and DR Fauci (sp) to be at odds with each other.

They approve of the press twisting and lying to get these 2 at odds.

We have states and citys that will probably have untolds die. And we have people here worry about this??

How mentally ill can someone be to think like that????.

They would rather see relatives harmed, to spite Trump.

Flarvis was so so so right about that one.
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,686

Antifa
PersistenceofMemory » 29 Mar 2020 10:31 am » wrote:I noticed a poster here who wants Trump and DR Fauci (sp) to be at odds with each other.

They approve of the press twisting and lying to get these 2 at odds.

We have states and citys that will probably have untolds die. And we have people here worry about this??

How mentally ill can someone be to think like that????.

They would rather see relatives harmed, to spite Trump.

Flarvis was so so so right about that one.
You seem very concerned about Grifty...


What about America?

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
PersistenceofMemory » 29 Mar 2020 10:31 am » wrote:How mentally ill can someone be to think like that????.
Flarvis was so so so right about that one.
How mentally ill can someone be to have multiple personalities Sybil?

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Blackvegetable » 29 Mar 2020 10:41 am » wrote:
PersistenceofMemory » 29 Mar 2020 10:31 am » wrote:I noticed a poster here who wants Trump and DR Fauci (sp) to be at odds with each other.

They approve of the press twisting and lying to get these 2 at odds.

We have states and citys that will probably have untolds die. And we have people here worry about this??

How mentally ill can someone be to think like that????.

They would rather see relatives harmed, to spite Trump.

Flarvis was so so so right about that one.
You seem very concerned about Grifty...
What about America?
They think that Grifty IS America.


User avatar
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 44,212
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 29 Mar 2020 2:44 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 29 Mar 2020 10:41 am » wrote:You seem very concerned about Grifty...

What about America?
They think that Grifty IS America.
The part of the country that is informed and has common sense sees that Trump has done a very good job handling the crisis.

Psychopaths and wackjobs claim otherwise. :\
by Fauci's telling, the Trump administration's “coordinated response” to the crisis — dating back to “the beginning [when] we [first] recognized what this [virus] was” — had been undeniably “impressive.” “I can't imagine that, under any circumstances, anybody could be doing more,” said Fauci.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/0 ... n-perazzo/

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,147
Politics: Liberal

The part of the country that is informed and has common sense sees that Trump has done a very good job handling the crisis.

Where can I get a drug what would make me that DELUUUUUUUSIONAL. Trump has screwed this up from DAY ONE. He started before the crisis happened by getting RID of the pandemic group that Obama had set up just because Obama did it. he is so insecure he got rid of the guy IN CHINA who could have given us a HUGE head start on this then didnt take the test kits from the WHO then screwed up the testing and tried to hold DOWN the testing because he thought keeping the NUMBERS down was what he should do because he doesnt CARE how many DIE if they dont get blamed on him. Then LIED to America over and over calling it a HOAX and saying there were 15 cases and it was heading to ZERO. Trump has done NOTHING BUT SCREW THIS UP from day one only TRAITORS like you and MORONS dont get that

Psychopaths and wackjobs claim otherwise.

no HUMANS with normal IQs KNOW that. YOU are a LIAR and a TRAITOR and hurting America is what you area ALWAYS trying to do TRAITOR


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Arris, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Cedar, Dr. Sliptinschit, Famagusta, FOS, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PXiZ1102, SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas and 262 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads