This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,716

What would your doc say if you told him or her was going to be paid half, work a lot more, and you demand better health care?

This is the gazillion dollar question I never ever ever heard here.

So I welcome spirited debate.

We will use this very very very vert very reputable article. nas point reference.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypipes/2018/02/20/doctors-who-support-single-payer-should-seek-a-second-opinion/#32c9eb7117f6Flarvis said this was DOA.
Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,882
Politics: Green

PersistenceofMemory » 29 Mar 2020 5:04 pm » wrote:What would your doc say if you told him or her was going to be paid half, work a lot more, and you demand better health care?

This is the gazillion dollar question I never ever ever heard here.

So I welcome spirited debate.

We will use this very very very vert very reputable article. nas point reference.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypipes/2018/02/20/doctors-who-support-single-payer-should-seek-a-second-opinion/#32c9eb7117f6Flarvis said this was DOA.



Most Doctors are happy with Medicare patients. They know the claim will get paid. With private insurance, it’s a crapshoot about whether they will get denied.

Doctors who make lots of money from prescribing meds that give them kickbacks from big pharma are responsible for **** like the opioid epidemic, so **** em.
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,716

SJConspirator » 29 Mar 2020 5:10 pm » wrote:


Most Doctors are happy with Medicare patients. They know the claim will get paid. With private insurance, it’s a crapshoot about whether they will get denied.

Doctors who make lots of money from prescribing meds that give them kickbacks from big pharma are responsible for **** like the opioid epidemic, so **** em.
What will your doctor say when his salary is cut in half, work longer, and you expect better care? Please answer this first only!!!!!!!
Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,961
Politics: Liberal

SJConspirator » 29 Mar 2020 5:10 pm » wrote:


Most Doctors are happy with Medicare patients. They know the claim will get paid. With private insurance, it’s a crapshoot about whether they will get denied.

Doctors who make lots of money from prescribing meds that give them kickbacks from big pharma are responsible for **** like the opioid epidemic, so **** em.
I don't understand the criticism anyway. Its not like that is minimum wage and is the argument REALLY that we should have MORE doctors who get into it to ge RICH rather than a desire to serve and heal? The STUPIDITY of Treason Monkeys is just off the charts

User avatar
PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,716

solon » 29 Mar 2020 5:14 pm » wrote:
I don't understand the criticism anyway. Its not like that is minimum wage and is the argument REALLY that we should have MORE doctors who get into it to ge RICH rather than a desire to serve and heal? The STUPIDITY of Treason Monkeys is just off the charts
What would your doctor say if his pay was half, longer hours, and demand higher care.

The main ingredient in medicine is the Doctor. This is the only question on this.
Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,882
Politics: Green

PersistenceofMemory » 29 Mar 2020 5:13 pm » wrote:
What will your doctor say when his salary is cut in half, work longer, and you expect better care? Please answer this first only!!!!!!!



doctors who have private practice are not salaried employees. They bill insurance companies. However, the ones that are salaried would probly be opposed to having their money cut in half. I’m not a doctor, so I don’t really have a dog in the fight.
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,961
Politics: Liberal

You are MENTALLY ILL FLARVAE I dont read your pathetic mewlings so GFY

User avatar
PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,716

SJConspirator » 29 Mar 2020 5:18 pm » wrote:


doctors who have private practice are not salaried employees. They bill insurance companies. However, the ones that are salaried would probly be opposed to having their money cut in half. I’m not a doctor, so I don’t really have a dog in the fight.
You read the article. All doctors will make the same. Specialists a tiny more.

Could you let us know the average salary for a socialized RN for us? They won't be sociable about it.

This isn't Flarvis. I come here for real answers and ask real questions. No nonsense.
Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

User avatar
PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,716

solon » 29 Mar 2020 5:19 pm » wrote:You are MENTALLY ILL FLARVAE I dont read your pathetic mewlings so GFY
Is that your counterpoint? Forbes bad??

What will your doctor say about salary, hours, and care. What would you say? Pretend you are a doctor.
Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,961
Politics: Liberal

The ONLY thing I have to say to you LOSER is to seek the help of a mental health professional immediatly you think changing your nick make me forget the EPIC and pitiful meltdown you had. GFY

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,882
Politics: Green

PersistenceofMemory » 29 Mar 2020 5:21 pm » wrote:
You read the article. All doctors will make the same. Specialists a tiny more.

Could you let us know the average salary for a socialized RN for us? They won't be sociable about it.

This isn't Flarvis. I come here for real answers and ask real questions. No nonsense.



According to this, the highest paid nurses are in countries with socialized medicine

https://nurse.org/articles/highest-paying-countries-for-nurses/
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,716

SJConspirator » 29 Mar 2020 5:24 pm » wrote:


According to this, the highest paid nurses are in countries with socialized medicine

https://nurse.org/articles/highest-paying-countries-for-nurses/
This is for international travel nurses. Yeah, nurse shortages abound.

Dude. You are the first person who gave an intelligent answer since I've been here.
Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,180

Antifa
PersistenceofMemory » 29 Mar 2020 5:31 pm » wrote:
This is for international travel nurses. Yeah, nurse shortages abound.

Dude. You are the first person who gave an intelligent answer since I've been here.

Why do you refuse to answer my question?

Where does the US rank in Doctors per Capita?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,180

Antifa
PersistenceofMemory » 29 Mar 2020 5:04 pm » wrote:What would your doc say if you told him or her was going to be paid half, work a lot more, and you demand better health care?

This is the gazillion dollar question I never ever ever heard here.

So I welcome spirited debate.

We will use this very very very vert very reputable article. nas point reference.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypipes/2018/02/20/doctors-who-support-single-payer-should-seek-a-second-opinion/#32c9eb7117f6Flarvis said this was DOA.

Sally suffered under the yoke of Nazi healthcare much of her life....still does...
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

User avatar
PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,716

Blackvegetable » 29 Mar 2020 6:35 pm » wrote:
Why do you refuse to answer my question?

Where does the US rank in Doctors per Capita?
I'm sorry. I leave here constantly.

I need to know what your doctor would say if his salary is cut in half, work way harder, and demanded better care by patients.

This is the fundamental question in all this. Doctor knows best. We can discuss your point. But I need to know what your doctor would say.

i will say malpractice costs are much lower in socialized medicine.

So I will add that to a complex problem. My point is we have a critical doctor shortage on top of this. What will they think?
Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,180

Antifa
PersistenceofMemory » 29 Mar 2020 6:43 pm » wrote:
I'm sorry. I leave here constantly.

I need to know what your doctor would say if his salary is cut in half, work way harder, and demanded better care by patients.

This is the fundamental question in all this. Doctor knows best. We can discuss your point. But I need to know what your doctor would say.

i will say malpractice costs are much lower in socialized medicine.

So I will add that to a complex problem. My point is we have a critical doctor shortage on top of this. What will they think?
Why do you lie there sobbing for fish?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

User avatar
PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,716

Blackvegetable » 29 Mar 2020 6:46 pm » wrote:
Why do you lie there sobbing for fish?
I'm using the Forbes article as point reference.

Let me see the capita info too and we'll add that on the equation.

A French doctor makes 70,000. I'd go for 12 yrs with that.

Dude. Thanks for the conversation. We'll pick up tomorrow. Stay safe.
Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,180

Antifa
PersistenceofMemory » 29 Mar 2020 6:53 pm » wrote:
I'm using the Forbes article as point reference.

Let me see the capita info too and we'll add that on the equation.

A French doctor makes 70,000. I'd go for 12 yrs with that.

Dude. Thanks for the conversation. We'll pick up tomorrow. Stay safe.

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-in ... 000-people
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,882
Politics: Green




the US is ranked 44 in doctors per capita. If doctors have it so much better here than in Europe, Japan, Canada, etc. then why do those other countries have more doctors than we do? Or more to the point, why would those doctors not come here?

The foreign nationals we get that are doctors are ALL from India. Why don’t we get doctors moving here from France, Germany, Switzerland, etc?
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 18,198
Politics: Theocratic
Location: cranium of a human

A buddy of mine just went through a bout of cancer. Chemo and radiation.
Months, many appointments, finally remission.

In this timeframe he befriended a few medical types...
The basic goal, if you can get it, is to get on the ROAD.
That's where the money is...

Radiology, Oncology, Anesthesiology, Dermatology




So, obviously not everyone is paid the same as was mentioned in this thread.
Image

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], bludog, Buffalo, Cedar, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, nefarious101, neue regel, omh, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, RollingRock, SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Zeets2, zkyll8 and 234 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads