This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

POM wishes ALL of you the best in prayer and thought. POM and his associates have been slammed by life insurance applications. A lot of our clients see the light now because of POM and associates.

We've had the same amount of apps in 3 days than 2 years worth. Now I have to back there and help those poor souls out. Well we work from home anyway. I remember the flood of health apps during the destructive ACA years. We sold many good plans in those years. Thanks Obama. And because of your inaction protecting us, look what you did now to me.

Obama has done so much for our industries............... :rofl: :rofl: Greatest economic pres for me. :wave: :wave:

I am hearing nasty things about Fredo. People are saying nasties.

Folks. Won't be around much because of economic conditions and working 24/7

Flarvis told AL not to say.....Liar.Liar.Liar..................Goodbye for now......Hugs

They are saying this about Fredo. Nasty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLy2SaSQAtAYoko represents libturds btw.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/31/nyregion/coronavirus-new-york-update.html
Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
I'm sorry your in insurance. My sympathies.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
PersistenceofMemory » 31 Mar 2020 12:05 pm » wrote:POM wishes ALL of you the best in prayer and thought. POM and his associates have been slammed by life insurance applications. A lot of our clients see the light now because of POM and associates.

We've had the same amount of apps in 3 days than 2 years worth. Now I have to back there and help those poor souls out. Well we work from home anyway. I remember the flood of health apps during the destructive ACA years. We sold many good plans in those years. Thanks Obama. And because of your inaction protecting us, look what you did now to me.

Obama has done so much for our industries............... :rofl: :rofl: Greatest economic pres for me. :wave: :wave:

I am hearing nasty things about Fredo. People are saying nasties.

Folks. Won't be around much because of economic conditions and working 24/7

Flarvis told AL not to say.....Liar.Liar.Liar..................Goodbye for now......Hugs

They are saying this about Fredo. Nasty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLy2SaSQAtAYoko represents libturds btw.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/31/nyregion/coronavirus-new-york-update.html
A bigger and more disgusting piece of **** has never inhabited this forum.
You perpetrated the lie that Democrats took delight in more people getting sick, and here you are celebrating the fact that Chris Cuomo has COVID-19.
You're a contemptible pile of stinky rotting garbage.
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Independent

Share      Unread post

Give him some respect.

He’s not like everyone says... like dumb... he’s smart and he deserves your respect!

PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 31 Mar 2020 12:12 pm » wrote:I'm sorry your in insurance. My sympathies.
Cyndi. Life insurance is one of 25 or so financial services we provide.

Do you see anything in my post suggesting I wish ill on Cuomo????

My OP was a joke on the Godfather.

I said, They are on Twitter. She reads every possible Twitter pose made daily.

See how she jumps to conclusions? Mentally unfit.

Fake outrage.................What is Flarvis talking about when he says, only a zip code reader, on their grave?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
PersistenceofMemory » 31 Mar 2020 12:21 pm » wrote:
Cyndi. Life insurance is one of 25 or so financial services we provide.

Do you see anything in my post suggesting I wish ill on Cuomo????

My OP was a joke on the Godfather.

Fake outrage.................What is Flarvis talking about when he says, only a zip code reader, on their grave?
I was just kidding. boo hoo. I worked in a a bank once... I felt sorry for myself and everyone else. When I realized the bank had no money in it... I was at the drive up.... I went into an altered state of reality. Only Omh would understand? That was the day my world was shattered? for ever? I broke out into a sweat and almost passed out? ;)

Hat_Creek

Share      Unread post

That's too bad but he'll likely be alright.

PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

I knew this was going to start. There are going to be countries rioting over this in hunger.

Global food chain showing real cracks. Find your own link.

What Globalism has done. Fools.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Hey Wojak, have you been to your proctologist lately? You may have Cornholla virus!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

solon

Share      Unread post

Mentally ill and diseased FLARVAE is back to BEG BEG BEG us for pity and attention

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
PersistenceofMemory » 31 Mar 2020 12:47 pm » wrote:I knew this was going to start. There are going to be countries rioting over this in hunger.

Global food chain showing real cracks. Find your own link.

What Globalism has done. Fools.

I'm getting seeds? Nope, Not a green thumber? This is gonna get bad. Heirloom seeds. Our ol Uncle Neil told us.. an ol time Maine farmer? with one arm! told us? If you don't have heirloom? and you try and save seeds.. dry them out. The next year the plants will grow but no yield. no squash. no nothing? Nef knows? he's the mushroom king. I wish he would post on this? shoot 15 bucks of seeds may save your life?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Independent » 31 Mar 2020 12:17 pm » wrote:Give him some respect.

He’s not like everyone says... like dumb... he’s smart and he deserves your respect!
I agree? he's not dumb? maybe if everyone would show him some respect? we could all live in peace? TRUCE!

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
PersistenceofMemory » 31 Mar 2020 12:21 pm » wrote:My OP was a joke on the Godfather.
WTF does Instant Karma have to do with the Godfather you degenerate liar?

Independent

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 31 Mar 2020 1:10 pm » wrote: I agree? he's not dumb? maybe if everyone would show him some respect? we could all live in peace? TRUCE!
I know it was you Cyndi!

You broke my heart...you broke my heart!

Independent

Share      Unread post

Misty » 31 Mar 2020 1:26 pm » wrote: WTF does Instant Karma have to do with the Godfather you degenerate liar?
Helluva good point.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Independent » 31 Mar 2020 1:39 pm » wrote:
I know it was you Cyndi!

ARE YOU OK? ? I think I remember reading your wife was a nurse? is everything ok with you guys? please if it gets worse? don't let her go into work? I know a lot of nurses? their dedicated.. but hey, make sure she's safe? a pay check is never worth dying for. and yes I know nurses and how much they do care. hear me?

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
PersistenceofMemory » 31 Mar 2020 12:05 pm » wrote:POM wishes ALL of you the best in prayer and thought.

Independent

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 31 Mar 2020 1:49 pm » wrote:
ARE YOU OK? ? I think I remember reading your wife was a nurse? is everything ok with you guys? please if it gets worse? don't let her go into work? I know a lot of nurses? their dedicated.. but hey, make sure she's safe? a pay check is never worth dying for. and yes I know nurses and how much they do care. hear me?
Ok so far. Despite the scum coming over the border from Mass, NH is mostly in good shape.

She’s a nurse but only works per diem. 24 hours a month. Problem is it’s bunched up this month because we were going to go on vacation.

She’s also not emergency or pulm or ENT so there’s that. She’s a germ freak by nature so she’s being as safe as possible.

Walk into house with gloves on. Strips in basement. Clothes into plastic bag and straight to washing machine. Body straight to shower.

With groceries, everything that doesn’t need immediate refrigeration or freezer sits in basement for three days untouched.
Best we can do.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Independent » 31 Mar 2020 1:39 pm » wrote:
sooted up Cyndi » 31 Mar 2020 1:10 pm » wrote:I agree? he's not dumb? maybe if everyone would show him some respect? we could all live in peace? TRUCE!
I know it was you Cyndi!
You're nothing to me now. You're not a brother. You're not a friend. I don't wanna know you or what you do. I don't wanna see you at the hotels. I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?
:D

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
[quote="Independent » 31 Mar 2020 1:55 pm"]

Ok so far. Despite the scum coming over the border from Mass, NH is mostly in good shape.

She’s a nurse but only works per diem. 24 hours a month. Problem is it’s bunched up this month because we were going to go on vacation.

She’s also not emergency or pulm or ENT so there’s that. She’s a germ freak by nature so she’s being as safe as possible.

Walk into house with gloves on. Strips in basement. Clothes into plastic bag and straight to washing machine. Body straight to shower.

With groceries, everything that doesn’t need immediate refrigeration or freezer sits in basement for three days untouched.

So far in central Maine in my county, zero. Not that far away from you. I luv NH! but be careful. The nurses are on the front lines.. send her my blessings and luv? please be careful? if you see it spreading too much...bring her home? sometimes in life being a hero isn't so good. take care of number 1? I know nurses they really care?