K fools? is so young

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
29 posts
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
https://www.google.com/search?ei=N5vBXu ... 9746531292

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Learn to be humble, LIVE and LET LIVE? when I was his age? I was just like him.? ta ta!

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
As he gets older, he will understand the meaning of that song.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

sooted up Cyndi » 17 May 2020, 3:26 pm » wrote: Learn to be humble, LIVE and LET LIVE? when I was his age? I was just like him.? ta ta!
Excellent point!
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

sooted up Cyndi » 17 May 2020, 3:26 pm » wrote: Learn to be humble, LIVE and LET LIVE? when I was his age? I was just like him.? ta ta!
kfools is a leftist in conservative clothing.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
roadkill » 17 May 2020, 4:19 pm » wrote: kfools is a leftist in conservative clothing.
Roadkill, no, as I got older? I realized I did not know everything..? I realized the world is not black and white? till this day, I really don't claim to know everything. Do you understand what I'm saying? life is not black and white. wisdom comes with age. no need to be cruel?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi » 17 May 2020, 4:26 pm » wrote: Roadkill, no, as I got older? I realized I did not know everything..? I realized the world is not black and white? till this day, I really don't claim to know everything. Do you understand what I'm saying? life is not black and white. wisdom comes with age. no need to be cruel?
this has to be one for OMH?

roadkill

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 17 May 2020, 4:26 pm » wrote: Roadkill, no, as I got older? I realized I did not know everything..? I realized the world is not black and white? till this day, I really don't claim to know everything. Do you understand what I'm saying? life is not black and white. wisdom comes with age. no need to be cruel?
I'm not being cruel...I'm being truthful.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
roadkill » 17 May 2020, 4:47 pm » wrote: I'm not being cruel...I'm being truthful.
NO you ARE not the CRUEL ONE sweet heart not you at all!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

I agree with all you said. Don’t if I got wisdom but as I approach 55 I realize I did not know **** back in the day. Every day I get older I learn that I know less.
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Huey » 17 May 2020, 5:08 pm » wrote: I agree with all you said. Don’t if I got wisdom but as I approach 55 I realize I did not know **** back in the day. Every day I get older I learn that I know less.
[/quote?

ME TOO!

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
And I'll tell everyone on both boards another, thing too. This banning people? The hurt goes very very deep. I'm still reading posts day after day about this crap. Going back years... Peoples feelings Are getting hurt. And it isn't us chicks. it's creates such hatred you wouldn't believe ,for years to come. It never seems to get forgotten. that's all I have to say. keep on keeping on. This stuff is Never forgotten. I do not think it's cute at all.

skews13

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 17 May 2020, 5:20 pm » wrote: And I'll tell everyone on both boards another, thing too. This banning people? The hurt goes very very deep. I'm still reading posts day after day about this crap. Going back years... Peoples feelings Are getting hurt. And it isn't us chicks. it's creates such hatred you wouldn't believe ,for years to come. It never seems to get forgotten. that's all I have to say. keep on keeping on. This stuff is Never forgotten. I do not think it's cute at all.
Holding a grudge consumes you. You don't have to forgive someone to move on, but you have to move on.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
skews13 » 17 May 2020, 5:42 pm » wrote: Holding a grudge consumes you. You don't have to forgive someone to move on, but you have to move on.
I know, I saw your post. no one gets it?

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer

THANKS SALLY

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 17 May 2020, 4:50 pm » wrote: NO you ARE not the CRUEL ONE sweet heart not you at all!
Didn't I warn you about RK? He will leave you crying in the night!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

kfools

Share      Unread post

Doxxing Ban
Doxxing Ban
Politics: Republican

roadkill » 17 May 2020, 4:19 pm » wrote: kfools is a leftist in conservative clothing.
That hurt my feelings.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

kfools » 17 May 2020, 8:09 pm » wrote: That hurt my feelings.
Oh

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckin futz » 17 May 2020, 7:56 pm » wrote: Didn't I warn you about RK? He will leave you crying in the night!

Alas you did. He's dissed me already, and left me for Norah Jones.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

I’ve always wanted to meet one of those.