K fools? is so young

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
29 posts
roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Famagusta » 18 May 2020, 6:15 am » wrote: I’ve always wanted to meet one of those.
They come in 57 different genders.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

sooted up Cyndi » 17 May 2020, 5:20 pm » wrote: And I'll tell everyone on both boards another, thing too. This banning people? The hurt goes very very deep. I'm still reading posts day after day about this crap. Going back years... Peoples feelings Are getting hurt. And it isn't us chicks. it's creates such hatred you wouldn't believe ,for years to come. It never seems to get forgotten. that's all I have to say. keep on keeping on. This stuff is Never forgotten. I do not think it's cute at all.
Being hurt from getting banned indicates there was a preexisting condition.

I decided long ago that I don't care if I get banned. It would probably be a positive.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
roadkill » 18 May 2020, 7:16 am » wrote: Being hurt from getting banned indicates there was a preexisting condition.

I decided long ago that I don't care if I get banned. It would probably be a positive.
you cant get yourself banned. You never go anything wrong. Your an angel.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 18 May 2020, 5:45 am » wrote: Alas you did. He's dissed me already, and left me for Norah Jones.

The BASTID! I will get him for this! I will do a TRIBUTE THREAD on him, on the other ****!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckin futz » 18 May 2020, 2:03 pm » wrote: The BASTID! I will get him for this! I will do a TRIBUTE THREAD on him, on the other ****!

[/quote
yes he made me cry? you would never do that would you?

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

DINO was so cool back in the day! And he always had the hottest chicks on his show! And he had his "drunk" act down pat! He could sing too.
The Rat Pack was cool too, remember they got JFK elected!

Well Sam Giancano did too! He could make 'dead people' vote! Yahhha

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 17 May 2020, 3:26 pm » wrote: Learn to be humble, LIVE and LET LIVE? when I was his age? I was just like him.? ta ta!
By the time you learn to live and let live, you're time is growing short. One of life's cruelties.

LOL. I haven't read a post by anybody since this dump came back.......Just posting mercy posts to this Dead Sea. Hilarious. One day maybe I'll read em. I have 100's I never looked at

If I didn't post a couple mercy posts, youz people would only have half the responses.
Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

I remember many moons ago when I was accused of being The Nightstalker when he was alive......................

Well. Looks like hezzzzz baaaaaccckkkk.

You **** morons.
Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
PersistenceofBullSh » 19 May 2020, 3:21 pm » wrote: By the time you learn to live and let live, you're time is growing short. One of life's cruelties.

LOL. I haven't read a post by anybody since this dump came back.......Just posting mercy posts to this Dead Sea. Hilarious. One day maybe I'll read em. I have 100's I never looked at

If I didn't post a couple mercy posts, youz people would only have half the responses.
Actually I have already been there Pm. two years ago,. My cute young doc came to the hospital . I was dying. And so stoned on meds. I said to him. thank god i'm leaving? I don't have to build a new deck, fix a roof. It was very liberating. I don't care what say anymore. nope nothing cuts **** with me. indeed.