teacher/1AC Suffering SERIOUS MELT-DOWN!!!!

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
43 posts
User avatar
Isabel

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 643
Politics: N/A
crimsongulf » 20 May 2020, 4:55 pm » wrote:
20 May 2020, 4:55 pm
What did we do to deserve the banned reject spammers from .org?

These cocksuckers are bigger attention whores than eggplant.

Image

User avatar
Isabel

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 643
Politics: N/A
Phoenix68.2.0 » 20 May 2020, 4:27 pm » wrote:
20 May 2020, 4:27 pm

Yeah....I'm guessing.....due to their short-term-memory issues....this was another game where Teabaggers/Trumpoids just couldn't make the cut.....

"There is a child’s game where everyone sits in a circle and one person whispers a secret into the ear of the person next to him who turns and repeats the secret until the secret comes full circle and is whispered into the initiator’s ear. The first secret is never the same as the last. Ever. Children, who love word games, find the faulty translation hilarious.
The problem with relying on information or guidance or instruction from persons who have long since died and turned to dust is that one can no longer ask them to clarify their words or statements when confusion arises or disambiguation needs to take place.
To read something 50 years old, or 100 years old, or 200 years old, without reading it within the context of the culture and history in which it was written risks misunderstanding and misinterpretation.
The older the text, the more egregious the errors. Texts thousands of years old have passed through too many filters; Translations from language to language. Errors in transcribing. Purposeful ‘corrections’ in the editorial room, well intended or not, influenced by the political and religious storms that blow through the collective consciousness from generation to generations. With the authors dead and the editors dead as well, recreating the original works become an unsolvable puzzle."
/
Exactly. For example, when Wycliffe did his quite magnificent and world changing translation of the bible into middle English - allowing the common man to read it for himself instead of being at the mercy of the clergy - he based it on the Vulgate, promulgating it's errors.

User avatar
crimsongulf

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 39,839
Politics: Capitalist
Isabel » 20 May 2020, 5:08 pm » wrote:
20 May 2020, 5:08 pm
it is Ok Karen.




Image
Image

User avatar
Isabel

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 643
Politics: N/A
crimsongulf » 20 May 2020, 5:19 pm » wrote:
20 May 2020, 5:19 pm
it is Ok Karen.
You cry, after COMPLAINING that THE MANAGER lets people in who bother you.

R O T F L.

Poor crimson, all that time on YouTube, and you STILL punk yourself.

User avatar
crimsongulf

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 39,839
Politics: Capitalist
Isabel » 20 May 2020, 5:27 pm » wrote:
20 May 2020, 5:27 pm
You cry, after COMPLAINING that THE MANAGER lets people in who bother you.

R O T F L.

Poor crimson, all that time on YouTube, and you STILL punk yourself.
Get some game, Karen. Or is that Jamie?
Image

User avatar
crimsongulf

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 39,839
Politics: Capitalist
Isabel » 20 May 2020, 5:27 pm » wrote:
20 May 2020, 5:27 pm
You cry, after COMPLAINING that THE MANAGER lets people in who bother you.

R O T F L.

Poor crimson, all that time on YouTube, and you STILL punk yourself.
Hewooooooo Karen
Image

User avatar
nuckin futz

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 29,360
Politics: Independent
crimsongulf » 20 May 2020, 4:55 pm » wrote:
20 May 2020, 4:55 pm
What did we do to deserve the banned reject spammers from .org?

These cocksuckers are bigger attention whores than eggplant.
Be glad! The hated SOLON is no longer with us! :LOL: :LOL:

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Image




User avatar
crimsongulf

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 39,839
Politics: Capitalist
nuckin futz » 20 May 2020, 9:47 pm » wrote:
20 May 2020, 9:47 pm
Be glad! The hated SOLON is no longer with us! :LOL: :LOL:
I hadn't noticed.
Image

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 504
Politics: Liberal
Gender: Male
Location: PA
Image

Well done, troops. 1AC has just made his "death-bed" confession.....on the same day as Jane Roe.
Now, we've gotta wonder what he'll be doing with his teacher persona. Image


12 hours ago, 1AC said:
Image

As of this moment I am divorcing myself from this site. There's no reason to stay around and watch it become one big safe space for leftists. Hasta luego motherfukers! I'll be back on November 4th to say I told you so and listen to all the whining and bitching and threats of suicide... Hasta luego motherfukers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPZGQkWi60c
Image

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 393
Politics: N/A
You poor liberals that got banned from the other forum... did you ever consider it is YOUR fault?

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 504
Politics: Liberal
Gender: Male
Location: PA
duck615 » 22 May 2020, 7:23 am » wrote:
22 May 2020, 7:23 am
Image
You poor liberals that got banned from the other forum... did you ever consider it is YOUR fault?

Image

Image
Image

User avatar
Isabel

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 643
Politics: N/A
Phoenix68.2.0 » 22 May 2020, 7:13 am » wrote:
22 May 2020, 7:13 am

Well done, troops. 1AC has just made his "death-bed" confession.....on the same day as Jane Roe.
Now, we've gotta wonder what he'll be doing with his teacher persona. Image


As of this moment I am divorcing myself from this site. There's no reason to stay around and watch it become one big safe space for leftists. Hasta luego motherfukers! I'll be back on November 4th to say I told you so and listen to all the whining and bitching and threats of suicide... Hasta luego motherfukers!
What the hell is going on over there? First fools spends a few weeks threatening and banning people, bragging and sneering about fucking over those mean liberals, next thing teacher is leaving because the board is being RUN by liberals?

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 504
Politics: Liberal
Gender: Male
Location: PA
Isabel » 23 May 2020, 1:25 am » wrote:
23 May 2020, 1:25 am
Phoenix68.2.0 » 22 May 2020, 7:13 am » wrote:
22 May 2020, 7:13 am

Well done, troops. 1AC has just made his "death-bed" confession.....on the same day as Jane Roe.
Now, we've gotta wonder what he'll be doing with his teacher persona. Image


As of this moment I am divorcing myself from this site. There's no reason to stay around and watch it become one big safe space for leftists. Hasta luego motherfukers! I'll be back on November 4th to say I told you so and listen to all the whining and bitching and threats of suicide... Hasta luego motherfukers!
What the hell is going on over there? First fools spends a few weeks threatening and banning people, bragging and sneering about fucking over those mean liberals, next thing teacher is leaving because the board is being RUN by liberals?

Things really headed South.....when kfools realized he'd bitten-off more than he could handle (as a Mod).....and, played his soap-opera routine, as an excuse......

On 5/10/2020 at 6:52 PM, kfools said:

Teacher kinda explained this a little bit in his Horse thread. Of course the arrogant bastard actually think everybody reads it. They don't.

I have a fast minute so i will post this.

My wife is ill and I have to step away from the forum for a little while. Probably at least a couple of weeks. They don't know if it is Covid 19 or not but she got tested yesterday and we are awaiting the results. Right now her lung are filled with fluid.

I have made Given Teacher Admin authority to help the site but Kking is still the shot caller. Teacher knows how to be admin so he essentially regent until I get back.

That's all the time I have sorry.

Hopefully see you all in a couple of weeks.

Hope everything is alright.


Image
Image

User avatar
Isabel

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 643
Politics: N/A
Phoenix68.2.0 » 23 May 2020, 7:48 am » wrote:
23 May 2020, 7:48 am

Things really headed South.....when kfools realized he'd bitten-off more than he could handle (as a Mod).....and, played his soap-opera routine, as an excuse......
On 5/10/2020 at 6:52 PM, kfools said:


I have made Given Teacher Admin authority to help the site but Kking is still the shot caller. Teacher knows how to be admin so he essentially regent until I get back.



But if he made teacher admin and kking senior mod, why did teacher leave, saying it was all liberals, and lucifer say it now has an all liberal mod team and admin?

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 504
Politics: Liberal
Gender: Male
Location: PA
Isabel » 23 May 2020, 12:36 pm » wrote:
23 May 2020, 12:36 pm
Phoenix68.2.0 » 23 May 2020, 7:48 am » wrote:
23 May 2020, 7:48 am

Things really headed South.....when kfools realized he'd bitten-off more than he could handle (as a Mod).....and, played his soap-opera routine, as an excuse......
But if he made teacher admin and kking senior mod, why did teacher leave, saying it was all liberals, and lucifer say it now has an all liberal mod team and admin?
Image
It's sounding like the owner has pretty-much lost control of his lil' Liberal-trap...so, my time WAS NOT WASTED!!!!

Image

Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2s

RIGHT HERE, teacher!!!!!
Image

Image
Last edited by Phoenix68.2.0 on 23 May 2020, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Isabel

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 643
Politics: N/A
Phoenix68.2.0 » 23 May 2020, 12:51 pm » wrote:
23 May 2020, 12:51 pm
Isabel » 23 May 2020, 12:36 pm » wrote:
23 May 2020, 12:36 pm


But if he made teacher admin and kking senior mod, why did teacher leave, saying it was all liberals, and lucifer say it now has an all liberal mod team and admin?
Image
It's sounding like the owner has pretty-much lost control of his lil' Liberal-trap...so, my time WAS NOT WASTED!!!!
LOL. Yeah - looks that way. Mean old liberals, just never COOPERATING. That's not FAIR.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 504
Politics: Liberal
Gender: Male
Location: PA
Isabel » 23 May 2020, 12:56 pm » wrote:
23 May 2020, 12:56 pm
Phoenix68.2.0 » 23 May 2020, 12:51 pm » wrote:
23 May 2020, 12:51 pm


Image
It's sounding like the owner has pretty-much lost control of his lil' Liberal-trap...so, my time WAS NOT WASTED!!!!
LOL. Yeah - looks that way. Mean old liberals, just never COOPERATING. That's not FAIR.

Image

Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8964iLV2M6w

Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6n0pG-lspg
Image

User avatar
Isabel

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 643
Politics: N/A
Phoenix68.2.0 » 23 May 2020, 1:13 pm » wrote:
23 May 2020, 1:13 pm
.
Fools had such an oddly infantile viewpoint about it.
He seemed to believe that if he bought the board, then he would be "THE BOSS", and everyone would HAVE to do what he said, that people would HAVE to take whatever abuse he dished out - as though we are all somehow trapped and no one could just walk away from his nasty, posturing ass any time they felt like it.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 504
Politics: Liberal
Gender: Male
Location: PA
Isabel » 23 May 2020, 1:23 pm » wrote:
23 May 2020, 1:23 pm
Fools had such an oddly infantile viewpoint about it.
He seemed to believe that if he bought the board, then he would be "THE BOSS", and everyone would HAVE to do what he said, that people would HAVE to take whatever abuse he dished out - as though we are all somehow trapped and no one could just walk away from his nasty, posturing ass any time they felt like it.
Yeah....it didn't take long, at all, to notice kfools significant lack o' maturity....like he's some really-young punk....who'd squeezed enough buck$ outta Mom & Dad.....to buy himself a title.

I'm still thinking the owner & teacher are seeing the writing......AND, MASSIVE BLUE TSUNAMI, RETURNING!!!!


Image
Image

User avatar
Isabel

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 643
Politics: N/A
Phoenix68.2.0 » 23 May 2020, 2:08 pm » wrote:
23 May 2020, 2:08 pm
Isabel » 23 May 2020, 1:23 pm » wrote:
23 May 2020, 1:23 pm
Fools had such an oddly infantile viewpoint about it.
He seemed to believe that if he bought the board, then he would be "THE BOSS", and everyone would HAVE to do what he said, that people would HAVE to take whatever abuse he dished out - as though we are all somehow trapped and no one could just walk away from his nasty, posturing ass any time they felt like it.
Yeah....it didn't take long, at all, to notice kfools significant lack o' maturity....like he's some really-young punk....who'd squeezed enough buck$ outta Mom & Dad.....to buy himself a title.

I'm still thinking the owner & teacher are seeing the writing......AND, MASSIVE BLUE TSUNAMI, RETURNING!!!!


Image
I thought fools bought it.
No?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], Blue Devil, Cannonpointer, CanuckleSandwich, Cedar, deezer shoove, duck615, Famagusta, Ghost of Steve Jobs [Bot], Google [Bot], Independent, Isabel, Majestic-12 [Bot], NeoConvict, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], PaperLi [Bot], Phelix_Dacat, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, roadkill, Semrush [Bot], skews13, sooted up Cyndi, Str8tEdge, Termin8tor, WillFranklin, Zeets2 and 295 guests