Hey Kfools. Could you look up some info on an old poster named Roberta?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
2 posts
PersistenceofBullSh

Share      Unread post

She and her children were threatened and she never returned.

I'd like to see who that was if possible. I have a deep suspicion and know already.Someone has a history here of doing that.

Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

Isabel

Share      Unread post

PersistenceofBullSh » 19 May 2020, 11:19 am » wrote: She and her children were threatened and she never returned.

I'd like to see who that was if possible. I have a deep suspicion and know already.Someone has a history here of doing that.
LOLOL!

You probably have to go over to SafeSpace for Cons to find him.
Fools got beaten up one wall and down the other here for his nonstop, frantic lying, and he ran away in tears.