What in the hell happened to lucy?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
29 posts
sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent
I'm asking here? Lucy? Our favorite truck driver? so cute and kind. What a nice guy he was? where in the F did he go? He got poisoned by dot org? His cute pic and his nice personality, went to the way side just like politicians. He traded in his cute Ziggy for a devil? His attitude changed? I am so disgusted in him. seriously. Power corrupts absoletly? shame shame. I am so upset in him! that's all I have to say. let him keeping on. I have never seen such a change in character in my life time. sorry Lucy you suck NOW!

Isabel

Unread post

Politics: N/A
sooted up Cyndi » 21 May 2020, 3:35 pm » wrote:
21 May 2020, 3:35 pm
I'm asking here? Lucy? Our favorite truck driver? so cute and kind. What a nice guy he was? where in the F did he go? He got poisoned by dot org? His cute pic and his nice personality, went to the way side just like politicians. He traded in his cute Ziggy for a devil? His attitude changed? I am so disgusted in him. seriously. Power corrupts absoletly? shame shame. I am so upset in him! that's all I have to say. let him keeping on. I have never seen such a change in character in my life time. sorry Lucy you suck NOW!
What did he do?

Lucifershammer

Unread post

Isabel » 21 May 2020, 4:54 pm » wrote:
21 May 2020, 4:54 pm
What did he do?
My job.. nothing more. You were a mod you know the deal.
If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Lucifershammer » 21 May 2020, 5:17 pm » wrote:
21 May 2020, 5:17 pm
THERE you are!!! that's the guy I know with cute face, the nice personality. Nothing Isabel just a point if view. nothing more, just a chicks point of view. dot org corrupts

Isabel

Unread post

Just curious.

Board is a little slow today.

Both crazy POM and fools ran away, screaming and crying like little bitches.

Rock

Unread post

Politics: Conservative
Do you guys get paid for being mods? If so maybe futsy could be one. He's always whining about being broke and begging for handouts.

Lucifershammer

Unread post

Isabel » 21 May 2020, 5:34 pm » wrote:
21 May 2020, 5:34 pm
Just curious.

Board is a little slow today.

Both crazy POM and fools ran away, screaming and crying like little bitches.
You know how it goes, someone fucks up and you do your job you're a power hungry asshole. I probably have to mod twice a week but apparently that's too much lol
If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.

Isabel

Unread post

Lucifershammer » 21 May 2020, 5:48 pm » wrote:
21 May 2020, 5:48 pm
You know how it goes, someone fucks up and you do your job you're a power hungry asshole. I probably have to mod twice a week but apparently that's too much lol

Caligula redux.

Rock

Unread post

Isabel » 21 May 2020, 6:26 pm » wrote:
21 May 2020, 6:26 pm

Caligula redux.
Neked people.

omh

Unread post

Every message board I used since using the internet Lucifershammer/KarlChilders was present folded as open forums or banned me from posting. Kfools was there also. that was since nov. 2006.

He really isn't that nice a person, just a persona to coverup his actual deeds in real time. I consider mesaage boards arena of ideas in real time people are one of a kind at a time posting since cyberspace is subspace transmissions across 24 hor time relativity now.

It(this technology) is my validation now is eternity as reproductions are only timed apart now. so compoundingly simmple everyone trained to believe it isn't possible never accepts it is actually way life works in plain sight.

Absolute power of suggestion becomes absolute corrupted persuasion of power from "we the people" say so..
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Liberal
Rock » 21 May 2020, 5:37 pm » wrote:
21 May 2020, 5:37 pm
Do you guys get paid for being mods? If so maybe futsy could be one. He's always whining about being broke and begging for handouts.
We get paid a million Internet Bucks a year.

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Liberal
Lucifershammer » 21 May 2020, 5:48 pm » wrote:
21 May 2020, 5:48 pm
That's why I prefer to just embarrass people.
The ones that are capable of shame straighten up quick.

Rock

Unread post

Annoyed Liberall » 22 May 2020, 9:27 am » wrote:
22 May 2020, 9:27 am
We get paid a million Internet Bucks a year.
Dang! I'll bet you can clean up on Amazon.com!

Lucifershammer

Unread post

.org has been turned over to an all liberal mod team and admin. Should a banned member wish to return I believe they will reinstate you.

Isabel

Unread post

Lucifershammer » 22 May 2020, 9:26 pm » wrote:
22 May 2020, 9:26 pm
.org has been turned over to an all liberal mod team and admin. Should a banned member wish to return I believe they will reinstate you.
Why on earth would fools do that?
Was the site bleeding members and post count?

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
[/quote

Did he really turn it over to the libbies tho. I thought he was joking.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Isabel » 22 May 2020, 9:31 pm » wrote:
22 May 2020, 9:31 pm

bv has them entertained pretty good. LOL

Isabel

Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 22 May 2020, 9:50 pm » wrote:
22 May 2020, 9:50 pm
Isabel » 22 May 2020, 9:31 pm » wrote:
22 May 2020, 9:31 pm

I'm still curious as to why fools would do that, after all his bragging and sneering about how now he was going to fuck over all those mean liberals, all his threatening and suspending and banning liberals, and coming here to slander and lie about AL and I over and over.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Isabel » 22 May 2020, 10:45 pm » wrote:
22 May 2020, 10:45 pm
sooted up Cyndi » 22 May 2020, 9:50 pm » wrote:
22 May 2020, 9:50 pm

I'm still curious as to why fools would do that, after all his bragging and sneering about how now he was going to fuck over all those mean liberals, all his threatening and suspending and banning liberals, and coming here to slander and lie about AL and I over and over.

I don't know. I really don't understand what's going on there. All they seem to do is ban each other. I go in and out a few times a day, when I get bored. Now I'm on another place and I think they are talking about all of us here. of course!!!!! it would much easier to tell if people weren't running around with all these soks.