What in the hell happened to lucy?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
29 posts
Isabel

Unread post

Politics: N/A
sooted up Cyndi » 22 May 2020, 11:01 pm » wrote:
22 May 2020, 11:01 pm
All they seem to do is ban each other.
ROTFL.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Politics: Liberal
Lucifershammer » 21 May 2020, 5:48 pm » wrote:
21 May 2020, 5:48 pm
Isabel » 21 May 2020, 5:34 pm » wrote:
21 May 2020, 5:34 pm
Just curious.

Board is a little slow today.

Both crazy POM and fools ran away, screaming and crying like little bitches.
You know how it goes, someone fucks up and you do your job you're a power hungry asshole. I probably have to mod twice a week but apparently that's too much lol
"I vas only obeying orders! I am but a pudgy dyke hoping someone will be impressed with my over-compensating machismo avatar and posings!"

"Sincerely,

Lucy, Queen of the Sexually Ambiguous."
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent
Ricky Tavy » 23 May 2020, 5:15 am » wrote:
23 May 2020, 5:15 am
Lucifershammer » 21 May 2020, 5:48 pm » wrote:
21 May 2020, 5:48 pm

You know how it goes, someone fucks up and you do your job you're a power hungry asshole. I probably have to mod twice a week but apparently that's too much lol
"I vas only obeying orders! I am but a pudgy dyke hoping someone will be impressed with my over-compensating machismo avatar and posings!"

"Sincerely,

Lucy, Queen of the Sexually Ambiguous."
Hey sending you a pm.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Oh, what happened to Lucy? I'll be concerned if that pudgy drama queen doesn't deus ex machina his/her-self a decent deflection soon ….
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

WillFranklin

Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 21 May 2020, 3:35 pm » wrote:
21 May 2020, 3:35 pm
I'm asking here? Lucy? Our favorite truck driver? so cute and kind. What a nice guy he was? where in the F did he go? He got poisoned by dot org? His cute pic and his nice personality, went to the way side just like politicians. He traded in his cute Ziggy for a devil? His attitude changed? I am so disgusted in him. seriously. Power corrupts absoletly? shame shame. I am so upset in him! that's all I have to say. let him keeping on. I have never seen such a change in character in my life time. sorry Lucy you suck NOW!
After working with him a short while I learned that he is very, VERY low intellect. That makes him management material at .org because they just want to abuse liberals and use yes men to the conservative bosses.

Driving a truck must not take much in the brains dept.

Sorry you fell for him.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
WillFranklin » 23 May 2020, 5:52 am » wrote:
23 May 2020, 5:52 am
I'm asking here? Lucy? Our favorite truck driver? so cute and kind. What a nice guy he was? where in the F did he go? He got poisoned by dot org? His cute pic and his nice personality, went to the way side just like politicians. He traded in his cute Ziggy for a devil? His attitude changed? I am so disgusted in him. seriously. Power corrupts absoletly? shame shame. I am so upset in him! that's all I have to say. let him keeping on. I have never seen such a change in character in my life time. sorry Lucy you suck NOW!
After working with him a short while I learned that he is very, VERY low intellect. That makes him management material at .org because they just want to abuse liberals and use yes men to the conservative bosses.

Sorry you fell for him.

ha ha ha. He's alright. I was just giving him a hard time. Teasing him. He did get uppity. :roll:

WillFranklin

Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 23 May 2020, 5:58 am » wrote:
23 May 2020, 5:58 am
WillFranklin » 23 May 2020, 5:52 am » wrote:
23 May 2020, 5:52 am

Sorry you fell for him.

ha ha ha. He's alright. I was just giving him a hard time. Teasing him. He did get uppity. :roll:

I am a retired public school teacher and was paid to assess intellectual aptitude.

lucifershammer is liken to a D student.

duck615

Unread post

Politics: N/A
WillFranklin » 23 May 2020, 6:01 am » wrote:
23 May 2020, 6:01 am
sooted up Cyndi » 23 May 2020, 5:58 am » wrote:
23 May 2020, 5:58 am

I am a retired public school teacher and was paid to assess intellectual aptitude.

lucifershammer is liken to a D student.
You were a math teacher... not a child psychologist. Damn you lie all the time!

nuckin futz

Unread post

Lucifershammer » 22 May 2020, 9:26 pm » wrote:
22 May 2020, 9:26 pm
.org has been turned over to an all liberal mod team and admin. Should a banned member wish to return I believe they will reinstate you.

Your a NOBODY on .org unless you've been banned there! "To Hell and back" reminds me of an Audie Murphy war movie of the same name!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people