The MSM war against Hydroxichloroquine

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
96 posts
Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

The corrupt liberal MSM are waging a propaganda war against Hydroxichloroquine, a very promising treatment of the Wuhan virus.

The only treatment.

But as soon as Trump endorsed it, "it was dangerous!" shrieked hacks on CNN and MS-LSD even though it's one of the safest drugs on the market, safer than aspirin.

"It is unproven!" even though 20% of medicines prescribed are off label and "unproven" and yet considered effective.

As one doctor on Laura Ingraham's show bemoaned about the propaganda war against it, people will literally die unnecessarily from misinformation and fear.

Liberals suck.
FINALLY! Amy Klobuchar Admits Miracle Drug Hydroxychloroquine Saved Her Husband’s Life (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Ever since President Trump praised the miracle drug hydroxychloroquine in the treatment of the China Coronavirus the media has been on a jihad against the drug.

The liberal mainstream media would rather lie about the drug and see people die than give President Trump a ‘win’ for promoting it.
That is not a stretch. That is what is happening every day on CNN, MSNBC and the liberal rags and websites.

This is despite the drug in combination with antibiotics being the choice of doctors around the world for treating the disease.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... ife-video/

Termin8tor

Unread post

Termin8tor » 21 May 2020, 7:06 pm » wrote: The corrupt liberal MSM are waging a propaganda war against Hydroxichloroquine, a very promising treatment of the Wuhan virus.

The only treatment.

But as soon as Trump endorsed it, "it was dangerous!" shrieked hacks on CNN and MS-LSD even though it's one of the safest drugs on the market, safer than aspirin.
And the corrupt WashPost continues with a front page Fake Science story.

The drug has been around for 65 years and is safer than aspirin, yet suddenly we're supposed to believe it's killing people?

Utterly **** ridiculous.
Antimalarial drug touted by Trump is linked to increased risk of death in virus patients, study says
An analysis of 96,000 patients shows that those treated with hydroxychloriquine or the closely related drug chloroquine were also more likely to suffer irregular heart rhythms that can lead to sudden cardiac death.
By Ariana Eunjung Cha and Laurie McGinley57 minutes ago
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2 ... rus-study/

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Politics: Independent

We all believe you Dr. Termin8tor. Where did you get your MD? The defunct Trump University.

Termin8tor

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 22 May 2020, 9:46 am » wrote: We all believe you Dr. Termin8tor. Where did you get your MD? The defunct Trump University.
Wow, that's just brilliant.

All your moonbat buddies must be proud of you.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Termin8tor » 21 May 2020, 7:06 pm » wrote: The corrupt liberal MSM are waging a propaganda war against Hydroxichloroquine, a very promising treatment of the Wuhan virus.

Logic-reset.....COMING UP!!!!

May 22, 2020 (8:28am) - Antimalarial Drug = INCREASED Risk Of Death In Coronavirus Patients

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2 ... rus-study/

Termin8tor

Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 22 May 2020, 10:51 am » wrote:

The only treatment.
INCREASED Risk Of Death[/color] In Coronavirus Patients
You think 65 years of safe use is refuted by one single supposed study, cited by the corrupt WashPost?

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Termin8tor

Unread post

The only treatment.

"It is unproven!" even though 20% of medicines prescribed are off label and "unproven" and yet considered effective.

As one doctor on Laura Ingraham's show bemoaned about the propaganda war against it, people will literally die unnecessarily from misinformation and fear.

Liberals suck.

Amazing that we've gotten to the point in this country where telling the truth makes you the subject of bitter attacks from the corrupt liberal MSM.  

President of El Salvador Announces That He is Taking Hydroxychloroquine, Says ‘Most World Leaders’ Doing the Same
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Bukele told reporters on Tuesday that “most world leaders” are doing the same and has questioned why world leaders are being advised to use it while the public is not.

“I use it as a prophylaxis, President Trump uses it as a prophylaxis, most of the world’s leaders use it as a prophylaxis,” said Bukele.

“A lot of good things have come out about the hydroxy. You’d be surprised at how many people are taking it, especially the frontline workers,” Trump said at the White House on April 19. “I happen to be taking it. I’m taking it, hydroxychloroquine. Right now.”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... d-leaders/

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Yeah.....sounds like a real gem of a drug.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxych ... e#Overdose

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Termin8tor » 27 May 2020, 1:16 pm » wrote: Amazing that we've gotten to the point in this country where telling the truth makes you the subject of bitter attacks from the corrupt liberal MSM.

'Bout ready to (finally) try that, huh???

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... s-database

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Very promising......ROFL.

Antimalarial drug touted by President Trump is linked to increased risk of death in coronavirus patients, study says.

HEE, HEE, HEE...........

Termin8tor

Unread post

The drug has been safe for 65 years, moonbat.

It's considered safer than aspirin.

It's being taken by health care workers and elected leaders around the world.

But as soon as Trump endorses it, Fake Studies are cited by the corrupt liberal MSM and trolls like you.

And so what if people die who believe this ****.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 27 May 2020, 4:14 pm » wrote:
The drug has been safe for 65 years, moonbat.

It's considered safer than aspirin.

It's being taken by health care workers and elected leaders around the world.

But as soon as Trump endorses it, Fake Studies are cited by the corrupt liberal MSM and trolls like you.

And so what if people die who believe this ****.
So much ****, so little time.
It's been used for Malaria, Lupis or RA, not coronavirus.

Trump also thinks that we should try shoving ultra violent lights up our *** and injecting ourselves with bleach.

I prefer to listen to doctors who actually went to medical school.
I **** you that Trump is endorsing that drug because someone is making money on it.

HEE, HEE, HEE...........

duck615

Unread post

Misty » 27 May 2020, 6:31 pm » wrote: So much ****, so little time.

Trump also thinks that we should try shoving ultra violent lights up our *** and injecting ourselves with bleach.

I **** you that Trump is endorsing that drug because someone is making money on it.
Hey *******, if you don't want to take it.... DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
duck615 » 27 May 2020, 6:34 pm » wrote:
Misty » 27 May 2020, 6:31 pm » wrote: So much ****, so little time.

Hey *******, if you don't want to take it.... DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Believe me I won't.
Why don't you try it?

HEE, HEE, HEE...........

duck615

Unread post

Misty » 27 May 2020, 6:43 pm » wrote: Believe me I won't.
Why don't you try it?

Try and spell it right *******... I am a healthy male... You on the other hand look obese... 

Termin8tor

Unread post

You're citing the corrupt Washington Post as a source, psycho?

You're kidding, right? This Yale Dr. says that VA study was "fatally flawed." Isn't that the one the corrupt Post cited?

Why was Dr. Fauci panning dirt cheap HQ when heaping praise on a stunningly expensive, largely ineffective drug?

From Yale University:
New hydroxychloroquine study: Early outpatient treatment is the most effective for treatment of COVID-19 patients, Dr. Harvey A Risch of Yale University says
Nickie LouiseNickie Louise
According to a new study published in American Journal of Epidemiology, early outpatient treatment is the most effective for treatment of coronavirus patients. The study, which was led by Dr. Harvey A Risch of Yale University, suggests that late stage studies missed the point about effective usage of hydroxychloroquine. Dr. Risch says immediate and early ramping-up of treatment for high-risk COVID-19 patients is key to controlling the coronavirus pandemic crisis.

....According to the abstract of the study, which has not yet been peer-reviewed, Dr. Risch said an outpatient treatment that prevents hospitalization is desperately needed. To date, two candidate medications have been widely discussed: remdesivir, and hydroxychloroquine+azithromycin. “Remdesivir has shown mild effectiveness in hospitalized inpatients, but no trials have been registered in outpatients. Hydroxychloroquine+azithromycin has been widely misrepresented in both clinical reports and public media, and outpatient trials results are not expected until September,” Dr. Harvey A Risch of Yale University, said.

In a 29-page report, the study suggests that early outpatient illness is very different than later hospitalized florid disease and the treatments differ. Evidence about use of hydroxychloroquine alone, or of hydroxychloroquine+azithromycin in inpatients, is irrelevant concerning efficacy of the pair in early high-risk outpatient disease.

Five studies, including two controlled clinical trials, have demonstrated significant major outpatient treatment efficacy. Hydroxychloroquine+azithromycin has been used as standard-of-care in more than 300,000 older adults with multicomorbidities, with estimated proportion diagnosed with cardiac arrhythmias attributable to the medications 47/100,000 users, of which estimated mortality is <20%, 9/100,000 users, compared to the 10,000

The great majority of infected people are at low risk for progression or will manifest the infection asymptomatically. For the rest, outpatient treatment is required that prevents disease progression and hospitalization. Exposures will occur as isolation policies are lifted and people begin to mix, even with various degrees of public isolation such as mask usage and physical separation still in place. Thus, the key to returning society toward normal functioning and to preventing huge loss of life, especially among older individuals, people with comorbidities, African Americans and Hispanics and Latinos, is a safe, effective and proactive outpatient treatment that prevents ORIGINAL hospitalization in the first place....

Dr. Risch went on to talk about hydroxychloroquine and said this:

The other suggestion is the combined regimen of HCQ+AZ (or its variant HCQ+doxycycline). The FDA has recently issued guidance (15) to physicians and the general public advising that the combination HCQ+AZ should not generally be used except by critically ill hospital inpatients or in the context of registered clinical trials. The NIH panel for Covid-19 treatment guidelines say essentially the same (16), and a similar statement has been released by the major cardiology societies (17). Numerous reviews of HCQ efficacy and adverse events have been and continue to be published. To my knowledge, all of these reviews have omitted the two critical aspects of reasoning about these drugs: use of HCQ combined with AZ or with doxycycline, and use in the outpatient setting. For example, the Veterans’ Administration Medical Centers study (18) examined treated hospitalized patients and was fatally flawed (19).  The same point about outpatient use of the combined medications has been raised by a panel of distinguished French physicians (20) in petitioning their national government to allow outpatient use of HCQ+AZ. It appears that the FDA, NIH and cardiology society positions have been based upon theoretical calculations about potential adverse events and from measured physiologic changes rather than from current real-world mortality experience with these medications and that their positions should be revised.

....Dr. Risch concluded with the following:

I conclude that HCQ+AZ and HCQ+doxycycline, preferably with zinc (47) can be this outpatient treatment, at least until we find or add something better, whether that could be remdesivir or something else. It is our obligation not to stand by, just “carefully watching,” as the old and infirm and inner city of us are killed by this disease and our economy is destroyed by it and we have nothing to offer except high-mortality hospital treatment. We have a solution, imperfect, to attempt to deal with the disease. We have to let physicians employing good clinical judgement use it and informed patients choose it. There is a small chance that it may not work. But the urgency demands that we at least start to take that risk and evaluate what happens, and if our situation does not improve we can stop it, but we will know that we did everything that we could instead of sitting by and letting hundreds of thousands die because we did not have the courage to act according to our rational calculations.

“Americans now dying each week. These medications need to be widely available and promoted immediately for physicians to prescribe,” the study concludes.
https://techstartups.com/2020/05/28/out ... sity-says/

Termin8tor

Unread post

Why don't you try it?

Then you might well **** die because you're consumed with hatred for Trump.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 29 May 2020, 10:13 am » wrote:
Why don't you try it?
Then you might well **** die because you're consumed with hatred for Trump.
That's right.
My feelings about Trump are completely irrational because there's so much to love about him.

HEE, HEE, HEE...........

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 29 May 2020, 10:27 am » wrote: That's right.
My feelings about Trump are completely irrational because there's so much to love about him.

But not one single word about how it's all but proved that Trump was correct about HQ's effectiveness.

And your sources were stupidly wrong and lying about it.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 29 May 2020, 10:27 am » wrote: That's right.
Little Miss Marxist ran for her life when I cited the recent Yale study.

HQ is the number one treatment in the US and the world, despite the dishonest propaganda war against it by the corrupt liberal MSM.

Like this.
Trump-fueled push of unproven drugs drove prescriptions, study finds  
Publicity about a potential covid-19 treatment created a 200 percent increase in hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine prescriptions in March, researchers said.
By Dan Keating and Adrian Blanco
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2 ... udy-finds/
Oh my gosh, doctors are prescribing a treatment that works, and patients are taking it? Horrors!

Why is the WashPost carrying such obvious propaganda, wackjob?