This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,092
Politics: Republican

solon » 21 Jun 2021, 1:30 pm » wrote: I dont remember a squirt gun I just posted a list of 14 inventors who GOT PATENTS FOR THEIR INVENTIONS and being a GUTLESS COWARD you went with they were half white and other people had invented things similar before

By YOUR GUTLESS COWARD argument the man who invented the pistol didnt invent anything because we already had spears and we already had gunpowder. You are A LIAR a GUTLESS COWARD a TRAITOR and MY GOD you are STUPID
solon » 6 minutes ago » wrote: 
6 minutes ago
GUTLESS COWARD Bluto got his BUTT KICKED on this RACIST STUPIDITY already. He wanst to prove the intellectual superiority of white people when all he EVER SHOWS is  his OWN INTELLECTUAL INFERIORITY

You are A LIAR and a TRAITOR MORON it is easier to PUNK you than to open a gum wrapper
So sez the guy who was so desperate and dishonest he tried to submit the invention of a SQUIRT GUN as proof of intellectual parity........ Image 

I had to show poor solon that the SQUIRT GUN was only a 1/2 NEGRO INVENTION.
Solon dishonestly and desperately prayed that I would not realize the CO-INVENTOR OF THAT SQUIRT GUN WAS A WHITE MAN NAMED BRUCE D'ANDRADE.
SUCH AN EPIC BEATDOWN THAT POOR, DESPERATE AND DISHONEST  SOLON HAS NEVER RECOVERED FROM ...!!! Image 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 18,412

solon » 21 Jun 2021, 1:30 pm » wrote: I dont remember a squirt gun I just posted a list of 14 inventors who GOT PATENTS FOR THEIR INVENTIONS and being a GUTLESS COWARD you went with they were half white and other people had invented things similar before

By YOUR GUTLESS COWARD argument the man who invented the pistol didnt invent anything because we already had spears and we already had gunpowder. You are A LIAR a GUTLESS COWARD a TRAITOR and MY GOD you are STUPID
He is just lying now

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,144
Politics: Liberal

GUTLESS COWARD GUTLESS COWARD GUTLESS COWARD we are back at the place where GUTLESS COWARD BLUTO repeats himself over and over while SOBBING because he got his BUTTKICKED AGAIN

I dont remember a squirt gun I just posted a list of 14 inventors who GOT PATENTS FOR THEIR INVENTIONS and being a GUTLESS COWARD you went with they were half white and other people had invented things similar before

By YOUR GUTLESS COWARD argument the man who invented the pistol didnt invent anything because we already had spears and we already had gunpowder. You are A LIAR a GUTLESS COWARD a TRAITOR and MY GOD you are STUPID
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,092
Politics: Republican

solon » 21 Jun 2021, 1:38 pm » wrote: GUTLESS COWARD GUTLESS COWARD GUTLESS COWARD we are back at the place where GUTLESS COWARD BLUTO repeats himself over and over while SOBBING because he got his BUTTKICKED AGAIN

I dont remember a squirt gun I just posted a list of 14 inventors who GOT PATENTS FOR THEIR INVENTIONS and being a GUTLESS COWARD you went with they were half white and other people had invented things similar before

By YOUR GUTLESS COWARD argument the man who invented the pistol didnt invent anything because we already had spears and we already had gunpowder. You are A LIAR a GUTLESS COWARD a TRAITOR and MY GOD you are STUPID
HERE IT IS YOU **** DESPERATE  LIAR..!!
YOU HOPED AND PRAYED THAT I WOULDN'T SPEND THE TIME TO PROVE WHAT A DESPERATE LIAR YOU ARE..!!!
NOW STOP WASTING MY TIME RESEARCHING ALL THE BEATDOWNS I'VE HAD TO GIVE YOU...!!!
MORE EASILY DEBUNKED INVENTIONS BY PEOPLE ON THIS LIST WHO ARE 1/2 WHITE....... Image  
HOW DISHONEST, DESPERATE AND DELUSIONAL DOES ONE NEED TO BE TO USE 1/2 WHITE INVENTORS AS PROOF OF INTELLECTUAL PARITY...?
HOW SAD...... Image  

Even the Super Soaker “Black Invention” claim is only half true.
"Lonnie Johnson may very well be one of the most commercially successful black inventors in US history, and can rightly be called a black role model. However, his white partner who co-invented the Super Soaker with him is being whitewashed.
Out of all the absurd “black invention” claims made during Black History Month, I can only find one that is at least half true.
Each February we have expose the absurd “black invention” claims that are made each during February. Things like the refrigerator, the cell phone, the dust pan, ice cream, and so on.
I can only find one black invention claim that at least is half true and involves a commercially successful black inventor .If the media wants to hold someone up as a black role model, present an honest claim. Don’t make absurd claims that can be disproved in ten seconds with google. As a choice for a black role model, Lonnie Johnson would be a good one. His name is on 94 patents. He has made millions. He is certainly far bigger than George Washington Carver, who took out lots of patents but never had a commercially successful one. Carver only came up with his own processes for things that had already been done before.
However, someone is conveniently missing from story. His names is Bruce D’Andrade.
He was a toy maker who has numerous patents. Lonnie Johnson was also a toy maker with many patents. In 1991 Laramie hired the pair to design a new kind of water gun. In 1991 they patented the “pinch triggered water gun,” the original Super Soaker. They both became multimillionaires.
In 1992 the pair patented a new version. Two more times in 1993. Four new ones in 1994. A final one in 1995. After that they part ways and both continue patenting water guns and water rockets with new partners. Johnson starts his own research company and continued to take out more patents until 1998 for water guns and “wet diaper detectors.” Most of these patents only include his name. Though I do not know if any of these patents were commercially successful.
However, the media gives Johnson 100% of the credit.
Numerous articles have been published on the origin of the of the super soaker that do not even mention Bruce D'Andrade.
McDonalds plastered photos of Lonnie Johnson in their stores in February of 2012. No mention by McDonalds of Bruce D’Andrade,
Johnson is a giant among black engineers, but he co-invented the Super Soaker with a white man."

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,092
Politics: Republican

Vegasgiants » 21 Jun 2021, 1:23 pm » wrote: I havent see you post any.  I guess you have none.  I have posted lots of black inventors 

I accept your concession
There are MANY  more WHITE INVENTIONS THAT WERE MADE ON JUST THE BOEING 747 THAN  WHAT YOU'VE SUBMITTED THUS FAR FROM THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE EQUATORIAL AFRICAN RACE...!!

DON'T WASTE ANY MORE OF MY TIME UNTIL YOU HAVE PUT TOGETHER AT LEAST ONE MILLION FULL FLEDGED EQUATORIAL AFRICAN INVENTIONS THAT ARE TRULY UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL. 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 18,412

Blutarski » 21 Jun 2021, 2:09 pm » wrote: There are MANY  more WHITE INVENTIONS THAT WERE MADE ON JUST THE BOEING 747 THAN  WHAT YOU'VE SUBMITTED THUS FAR FROM THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE EQUATORIAL AFRICAN RACE...!!

DON'T WASTE ANY MORE OF MY TIME UNTIL YOU HAVE PUT TOGETHER AT LEAST ONE MILLION FULL FLEDGED EQUATORIAL AFRICAN INVENTIONS THAT ARE TRULY UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL.
I dont see any.



I accept your concession 
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,092
Politics: Republican

Vegasgiants » 21 Jun 2021, 2:13 pm » wrote: I can't find any more  Equatorial African Inventions

I hope you accept  my concession
There are MANY  more WHITE INVENTIONS THAT WERE MADE ON JUST THE BOEING 747 THAN  WHAT YOU'VE SUBMITTED THUS FAR FROM THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE EQUATORIAL AFRICAN RACE...!!

DON'T WASTE ANY MORE OF MY TIME UNTIL YOU HAVE PUT TOGETHER AT LEAST ONE MILLION FULL FLEDGED EQUATORIAL AFRICAN INVENTIONS THAT ARE TRULY UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL. 
 
 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 18,412

Blutarski » 21 Jun 2021, 2:25 pm » wrote: I admit I am a racist pig
Copy and paste

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,778

Blutarski » 21 Jun 2021, 1:35 pm » wrote: So sez the guy who was so desperate and dishonest he tried to submit the invention of a SQUIRT GUN as proof of intellectual parity........ Image 

I had to show poor solon that the SQUIRT GUN was only a 1/2 NEGRO INVENTION.
Solon dishonestly and desperately prayed that I would not realize the CO-INVENTOR OF THAT SQUIRT GUN WAS A WHITE MAN NAMED BRUCE D'ANDRADE.
SUCH AN EPIC BEATDOWN THAT POOR, DESPERATE AND DISHONEST  SOLON HAS NEVER RECOVERED FROM ...!!! Image 
squirt gun was just a toy using the design of a hand pump for a well used with making a water sealed gun that pumps water out with the pull of a trigger. then came one using pneumatic pressure to push water out of a small tank super soaker.
Last edited by omh on 21 Jun 2021, 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,092
Politics: Republican

omh » 21 Jun 2021, 2:33 pm » wrote: squirt gun was just a toy using the design of a hand pump for a well used with making a water sealed gun that pumps water out with the pull of a trigger.
The Super Soaker Squirt Gun is a repackaged SEARS GARDEN SPRAYER that had already been in use for 1000 years.... :rofl:  !!!

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 18,412

George Washington Carver became one of the leading agronomists of his time, pioneering numerous uses for peanuts, soybeans, and sweet potatoes. Enslaved from birth in Missouri in the midst of the Civil War, Carver was fascinated by plants from an early age. As the first Black undergraduate student at Iowa State, he studied soybean fungi and developed new means of crop rotation. After earning his master's degree, Carver accepted a job at Alabama's Tuskegee Institute, a leading historically Black university. It was at Tuskegee that Carver made his greatest contributions to science, developing more than 300 uses for the peanut alone, including soap, skin lotion, and paint.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,778

Blutarski » 21 Jun 2021, 2:34 pm » wrote: The Super Soaker Squirt Gun is a repackaged SEARS GARDEN SPRAYER that had already been in use for 1000 years.... :rofl:  !!!
again, semantics about time table logistics creating eternal conflicts of interpreting how life should socially evolving from now on. Notice the missing link everywhere, biology keeps reproductions eternally separated while occupying space conceived to decomposed.

Damn I debunked the complete argument to when life began, inception not conceptions added replacements until extinction of every reproduction from now on.

you won't accept kinetic self evident results anymore than those opposing your ideas of life beyond biological displacement here now. Guess why everything is socially corrupted within this species in this atmosphere???????????

Nobody has to guess.

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14,373
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Phoenix68.2.0 » 07 Jun 2020, 9:02 am » wrote: The "roots" of Racism is outright LAZINESS!!!!!!

Ignorant, White-trash....on-the-other-hand....prefer using intimidation, violence, and.....more-recently.....modified voting-laws, to eliminate the competition!! It's no different in the workplace (for them; traditionally). Why put a whole, lotta effort into Enhancing their level-of-education....to be considered a valued/competitive-employee.....when they can simply KEEP THE COMPETITION AT BAY (thru whatever means, necessary)?? 
 White-Trash STILL Believing "THE BIG LIE"
June 21, 2021
.
"The consistency of belief that Biden won solely because of fraud speaks to the fact that one-third of the country simply cannot be reached by facts Image -- no matter how often they are presented by the mainstream media.
 
Because it is a FACT that Biden won 81 million votes and 306 electoral votes. And it is a FACT that Donald Trump won 74 million votes and 232 electoral votes. It is a FACT that the the results in all 50 states and the District of Columbia have long been certified. It is a FACT that there is zero evidence -- turned up by federal or state officials -- that any widespread electoral fraud occurred anywhere."
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,778

Phoenix68.2.0 » 22 Jun 2021, 8:01 am » wrote:  White-Trash STILL Believing "THE BIG LIE"
June 21, 2021
.
"The consistency of belief that Biden won solely because of fraud speaks to the fact that one-third of the country simply cannot be reached by facts Image -- no matter how often they are presented by the mainstream media.
 
Because it is a FACT that Biden won 81 million votes and 306 electoral votes. And it is a FACT that Donald Trump won 74 million votes and 232 electoral votes. It is a FACT that the the results in all 50 states and the District of Columbia have long been certified. It is a FACT that there is zero evidence -- turned up by federal or state officials -- that any widespread electoral fraud occurred anywhere."
 
what is evil? believing a big lie or hosting the big lie people pay to believe true?

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,092
Politics: Republican

solon » 21 Jun 2021, 1:38 pm » wrote:
I dont remember a squirt gun I just posted a list of 14 inventors who GOT PATENTS FOR THEIR INVENTIONS and being a GUTLESS COWARD you went with they were half white and other people had invented things similar before
You claim you don't remember submitting the SQUIRT GUN as proof of intellectual parity but you submitted it only 5 weeks ago. Image  

You hope and pray I don't research your posts [once again] to prove what a pathetic LITTLE LYING MONKEY you are.

How **** ridiculous and desperate of you  to submit the tiny collection of easily debunked inventions that were neither the first, nor were most of them invented by FULL BLOODED EQUATORIAL ****** .... Image  

ENJOY SOME OF MANKINDS  FINEST CULTURE...!!!

https://youtu.be/Y_xRTiLcSx4

https://youtu.be/ryFyVpqbqGQ

 

https://youtu.be/TWOyM9Axn-w

https://youtu.be/FmjZlaacPd8

https://youtu.be/ViNcBQ8cDA0

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14,373
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Phoenix68.2.0 » 22 Jun 2021, 8:01 am » wrote:
Phoenix68.2.0 » 07 Jun 2020, 9:02 am » wrote: The "roots" of Racism is outright LAZINESS!!!!!!

Ignorant, White-trash....on-the-other-hand....prefer using intimidation, violence, and.....more-recently.....modified voting-laws, to eliminate the competition!! It's no different in the workplace (for them; traditionally). Why put a whole, lotta effort into Enhancing their level-of-education....to be considered a valued/competitive-employee.....when they can simply KEEP THE COMPETITION AT BAY (thru whatever means, necessary)?? 
White-Trash STILL Believing "THE BIG LIE"
June 21, 2021
.
"The consistency of belief that Biden won solely because of fraud speaks to the fact that one-third of the country simply cannot be reached by facts Image -- no matter how often they are presented by the mainstream media.
 
Because it is a FACT that Biden won 81 million votes and 306 electoral votes. And it is a FACT that Donald Trump won 74 million votes and 232 electoral votes. It is a FACT that the the results in all 50 states and the District of Columbia have long been certified. It is a FACT that there is zero evidence -- turned up by federal or state officials -- that any widespread electoral fraud occurred anywhere."
 .
Trump's BIG LIE Suffers Legal And Political Blows
In Key Swing States

June 27, 2021
.
It was a bad week for the Big Lie -- Spanky Trump's and his allies' false claims that widespread fraud is to blame for his 2020 election loss.
 
In one battleground state, Republican senators issued a report that eviscerated Trump's lies about voter fraud. In another, a judge undercut Trump's supporters' hopes to examine nearly 150,000 mail-in ballots. And one of Trump's closest allies, Rudy Giuliani, was suspended from practicing law in New York.
 
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp accused the administration of "weaponizing the US Department of Justice to carry out their far-left agenda that undermines election integrity and empowers federal government overreach in our democracy." .
Image
project v.
: to attribute (one's own ideas, feelings, or characteristics) to other people or to objects

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14,373
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Phoenix68.2.0 » 27 Jun 2021, 8:44 am » wrote:
Phoenix68.2.0 » 22 Jun 2021, 8:01 am » wrote:
Phoenix68.2.0 » 07 Jun 2020, 9:02 am » wrote: The "roots" of Racism is outright LAZINESS!!!!!!

Ignorant, White-trash....on-the-other-hand....prefer using intimidation, violence, and.....more-recently.....modified voting-laws, to eliminate the competition!! It's no different in the workplace (for them; traditionally). Why put a whole, lotta effort into Enhancing their level-of-education....to be considered a valued/competitive-employee.....when they can simply KEEP THE COMPETITION AT BAY (thru whatever means, necessary)?? 
White-Trash STILL Believing "THE BIG LIE"
June 21, 2021
.
"The consistency of belief that Biden won solely because of fraud speaks to the fact that one-third of the country simply cannot be reached by facts Image -- no matter how often they are presented by the mainstream media.
 
Because it is a FACT that Biden won 81 million votes and 306 electoral votes. And it is a FACT that Donald Trump won 74 million votes and 232 electoral votes. It is a FACT that the the results in all 50 states and the District of Columbia have long been certified. It is a FACT that there is zero evidence -- turned up by federal or state officials -- that any widespread electoral fraud occurred anywhere."
.
Trump's BIG LIE Suffers Legal And Political Blows
In Key Swing States

June 27, 2021
.
It was a bad week for the Big Lie -- Spanky Trump's and his allies' false claims that widespread fraud is to blame for his 2020 election loss.
 
In one battleground state, Republican senators issued a report that eviscerated Trump's lies about voter fraud. In another, a judge undercut Trump's supporters' hopes to examine nearly 150,000 mail-in ballots. And one of Trump's closest allies, Rudy Giuliani, was suspended from practicing law in New York.
 
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp accused the administration of "weaponizing the US Department of Justice to carry out their far-left agenda that undermines election integrity and empowers federal government overreach in our democracy." .
Image
project v.
: to attribute (one's own ideas, feelings, or characteristics) to other people or to objects
 
Image

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14,373
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

omh » 22 Jun 2021, 8:18 am » wrote: what is evil?
 
Image
Evil is a fairy-tale concept....designed to control / intimidate young-children and the least-educated.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,778

Phoenix68.2.0 » 02 Sep 2021, 8:20 am » wrote: Image
Evil is a fairy-tale concept....designed to control / intimidate young-children and the least-educated.
evil is when intellectual minds won't allow ancestors to use their evolved by birth fertilized cell naturally cradle to grave. You aren't in wonderland of tomorrows anymore.

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14,373
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Phoenix68.2.0 » 24 Jun 2020, 6:29 am » wrote:
Zeets2 » 24 Jun 2020, 6:17 am » wrote: No doubt that a dunce like you could learn a lot from them too. And it's probably best that you've realized you have to learn to crawl before you can run with anyone in business and industry.
Image
Save it, Skippy......
The biggest reason I had to get outta manufacturing (April '09 - Mechanical Designer), after nearly 40 years, was......"good enough" got your product on the shelf, first. Companies TALKED about "Quality" being #1, but.....schedule was always #1!!! Customers, for all intents-and-purposes, had been turned-into companies' testing/failure-analysis department. Sometimes, products were improved, due to customer-feedback, but.....more-often.....the company was fast-tracking, towards the next-new-product. Improving a flawed product was considered a waste-of-capital. There's not gonna be much, in the way o' bonu$-buck$, available, if you're wasting cash on product-improvement.  

The Japanese have it exactly right.....ya' don't turn a new product, loose, until it's perfect. Yeah....the testing & tweaking take time....but, if you end-up with a bulletproof-product.....the customers will NEVER forget it. 

If you suggest such a concept to an American-manager, they laugh at you. If customers aren't pleased with "good-enough" quality.....it's sales-and-marketing that's gonna take the "hit".
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 392642002/
 
.
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film ... atal-flaw/
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, B.See, Bidennextpresident, Buffalo, ConsRule, crimsongulf, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Independent, nefarious101, Neo, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Str8tEdge, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Zeets2 and 225 guests