This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,405

Does not apply to me, I don't have a social narrative about being exceptional in genetic flow of life. Intellectually I am the only human defending natural displacement of everything mutually evolving so far.

Kind of puts you as director of racisms. Your fault it exists socially since you advocate it constantly. I chant mutually evolving so far as eternally timed apart now.

reality is always factually inaccurate to physical kinetic absolutes.

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,885
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History


User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,405

Noticed you edited the quote to not include the reason it doesn't apply to me and definitely defines your character.

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,885
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

omh » 21 Sep 2020, 6:52 am » wrote: Noticed you edited the quote to not include the reason it doesn't apply to me and definitely defines your character.
Image
Doesn't matter.
Only GUILTY people go into MAXI-DEFENSIVE Mode....without being accused.

Image
Image
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,405

Phoenix68.2.0 » 21 Sep 2020, 7:08 am » wrote: Image
Doesn't matter.
Only GUILTY people go into MAXI-DEFENSIVE Mode....without being accused.

Image
Image
 
Being honest about life is maximum defensive mode? Gee what is maximum offensive mode, denying now is eternity? sure is.

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,885
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

omh » 21 Sep 2020, 7:12 am » wrote:
Phoenix68.2.0 » 21 Sep 2020, 7:08 am » wrote: Image
Doesn't matter.
Only GUILTY people go into MAXI-DEFENSIVE Mode....without being accused.

Image
Image
 
Image

Being honest about..... Image

 
Image

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,405

half assed commants going against incompleted quote. you really lake substance to your vocabulary and art.

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,885
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Zeets2 » 07 Jun 2020, 10:29 am » wrote:
Phoenix68.2.0 » 07 Jun 2020, 9:02 am » wrote: The "roots" of Racism is outright LAZINESS!!!!!!

It's the same process that's gotten quite the foothold in American-businesses, presently....why improve yourself....to become more-competitive....when you can simply ELIMINATE THE COMPETITION??!!!!

American-businesses....in an effort to be more-competitive (financially), simply buy-OUT their competitors....'cause, improving their product/process, to be more-competitive, is just a little too-much-trouble.

Ignorant, White-trash....on-the-other-hand....prefer using intimidation, violence, and.....more-recently.....modified voting-laws, to eliminate the competition!! It's no different in the workplace (for them; traditionally). Why put a whole, lotta effort into Enhancing their level-of-education....to be considered a valued/competitive-employee.....when they can simply KEEP THE COMPETITION AT BAY (thru whatever means, necessary)?? 

Why ELSE do you think White-trash "conservatives" are so opposed to increasing spending, on educational-opportunities for minorities, in the U.S.??

These would be the SAME White-trash "conservatives" who insist other Countries are taking manufacturing-opportunities from the U.S.....when it's THEM, who've made us less-competitive....and, "professional"-business-managers/CEOs will be ETERNALLY grateful, to them.....for their lack of effort!!!!!!
Know something?  You'd be a lot more dangerous if you knew what the **** you were talking about! 
 Image
Too-many big-words, huh??
.
.
"In the wake of high-profile school shootings, many schools over the past decade have invested scarce educational funds into putting more police in schools. School districts have shown a near obsession with “hardening” schools despite federal data revealing that the real crisis of schools isn’t violence, but a broad failure to hire enough support staff to serve students’ mental health needs.

 Today’s students are experiencing record levels of depression and anxiety and many forms of trauma. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the suicide rate among children ages 10 to 17 increased by 70 percent between 2006 and 2016. Approximately 72 percent of children in the United States will have experienced at least one major stressful event — such as witnessing violence, experiencing abuse, or experiencing the loss of a loved one — before the age of 18.

School counselors, nurses, social workers, and psychologists are frequently the first to see children who are sick, stressed, or traumatized — especially in low-income districts. The benefits of investing in mental health services are clear: Schools with such services see improved attendance rates, better academic achievement, and higher graduation rates as well as lower rates of suspension, expulsion, and other disciplinary incidents. Data shows that the presence of school-based mental health providers not only improves outcomes for students, but can also improve overall school safety."
 
 

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,820
Politics: Independent

nefarious101 » 07 Jun 2020, 9:10 am » wrote: this is nothing of concern to most Americans....it's just the Left trying to inflame race relations before and election.

just as getting rid of police....letting criminals out of jails and prison, impeachment, russia russia russia....all scams.

if this posters fingers are typing or his mouth is moving he's spreading leftist propaganda

America watches while radical leftists and aggrieved blacks riot, loot, and commit acts of violence up to murder in cities across the country. And more galling than that is the lack of effort by responsible public officials to stem the mayhem. Indeed, more than a few Democrat mayors and governors, when they are not actually encouraging the riots, make excuses for those participating in it. (snip) This is not going on unnoticed by what I'll call the 'silent majority.' They are silent because the media does not report on them. And if a reporter did ask, most would be reluctant to share their true feelings with the fake media

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... erica.html
The "Silent Majority" during Nixon's time were Rethugs who turned a blind eye to the Watergate Scandal
that Nixon did!
:loco:  
 

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,885
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

nuckinfutz » 11 Nov 2020, 3:12 pm » wrote: The "Silent Majority" during Nixon's time were Rethugs who turned a blind eye to the Watergate Scandal
that Nixon did! Image
 
Image
Exactly.
My Mother was one....a clueless, Gawd-fearin', hard-core, pro-Nixon "conservative" who wouldn't even consider a Kennedy for President....'cause he was a CATHOLIC!!

It was only within the last 5-or-6 years....before her "flight"-out....to (what she'd always figured were) her "just-rewards".....I'd asked her WHY she'd always voted Republican....when they were the politicians who'd consistently screwed-over their biggest/naive fans....her, included.

She'd said....."'Cause I always have!"....and, was absolutely SHOCKED (about 30 years, ago) to hear her Mother say she'd voted for Bill Clinton!!! I'm assuming my Grandmother favored Bill Clinton, 'cause he was a Southern-boy....and, figured her Pennsylvania Klan parents would have highly-approved.

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,885
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

TASKS...
....that "conservatives" feel should apply to EVERYONE-ELSE (as usual).....but, themselves.
.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBuIGBC ... mb_rel_end

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,885
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Zeets2 » 07 Jun 2020, 10:29 am » wrote:
Phoenix68.2.0 » 07 Jun 2020, 9:02 am » wrote: The "roots" of Racism is outright LAZINESS!!!!!!

It's the same process that's gotten quite the foothold in American-businesses, presently....why improve yourself....to become more-competitive....when you can simply ELIMINATE THE COMPETITION??!!!!

American-businesses....in an effort to be more-competitive (financially), simply buy-OUT their competitors....'cause, improving their product/process, to be more-competitive, is just a little too-much-trouble.

Ignorant, White-trash....on-the-other-hand....prefer using intimidation, violence, and.....more-recently.....modified voting-laws, to eliminate the competition!! It's no different in the workplace (for them; traditionally). Why put a whole, lotta effort into Enhancing their level-of-education....to be considered a valued/competitive-employee.....when they can simply KEEP THE COMPETITION AT BAY (thru whatever means, necessary)?? 

Why ELSE do you think White-trash "conservatives" are so opposed to increasing spending, on educational-opportunities for minorities, in the U.S.??

These would be the SAME White-trash "conservatives" who insist other Countries are taking manufacturing-opportunities from the U.S.....when it's THEM, who've made us less-competitive....and, "professional"-business-managers/CEOs will be ETERNALLY grateful, to them.....for their lack of effort!!!!!!
Know something?  You'd be a lot more dangerous if you knew what the **** you were talking about! 
  WHITE-TRASH "Glory Days"
.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dS_lYUiYF4
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,842
Politics: Liberal

This is so true US bussiness is a one trick pony they consider efficiancy getting MORE out of labor while paying them less. My union was too strong for the industry to pull that trick overall. When efficiency improvements like radios allowed for less people we voluntarily negotiated smaller crew sizes. Out union DECADES ago negotiated things to FORCE the railroads to be more efficient because they were more focused on adversarial nonsense than efficiency. They had to pay us MORE money when we were called but our trains were in the yard too long or when we showed up at our terminal getting us off the train and end out tour.

This MADE them handle trains moer efficiently. Then in the 90's the industry caught on and were seeing efficiency made them money and we negotiated those payments away to allow for more payroll efficiency but the industry had to be dragged ikcing and screaming to see that efficiency equaled money while our union KNEW we could only expect to make more money when the RAILROADS did better and made more money

If coroprations LISTENED to labor more they could increase efficiency and profitability by a TON

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,885
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

solon » 18 Dec 2020, 3:20 pm » wrote:
If coroprations LISTENED to labor more they could increase efficiency and profitability by a TON
 Demming tried that, in the U.S., and CEOs told him to "pack it".....they were quite capable of making all decisions....so, the government sent him to Japan.

That's why most people get their electronics from Japan, now.
.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDu47czfwiI
.
http://www.wyohistory.org/encyclopedia/w-edwards-deming
.
http://blog.leansystems.org/2013/09/dr- ... rk-in.html
.
Kaizen

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,126
Politics: Fascist

You are just afraid of repealing the civil rights laws.

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,885
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

FOS » 18 Dec 2020, 6:42 pm » wrote:
Image

You are just afraid of repealing the civil rights laws.
 
Image
"IT'S NO WONDER YOU SUCKERS GOT HU$TLED!!!!"

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,885
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Denying Incarcerated People Their Right to Vote
May 3, 2019
 
"America is isolated on this issue — and not in a good way. South Africa, Canada, Ireland, and Spain allow everyone in prison to vote. Germany disenfranchises for certain offenses like treason, but only for a maximum of five years. Finland and New Zealand disenfranchise only for election offenses and only for a few years beyond completion of a sentence. In France, only election offenses and abuse of public power warrant disenfranchisement. When we compare America to the other heirs of the English legal tradition, one thing becomes clear: The only reason our practice resulted in racial disparity is that we designed it that way."

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,405

Phoenix68.2.0 » 25 Dec 2020, 1:23 pm » wrote: Denying Incarcerated People Their Right to Vote
May 3, 2019
 
"America is isolated on this issue — and not in a good way. South Africa, Canada, Ireland, and Spain allow everyone in prison to vote. Germany disenfranchises for certain offenses like treason, but only for a maximum of five years. Finland and New Zealand disenfranchise only for election offenses and only for a few years beyond completion of a sentence. In France, only election offenses and abuse of public power warrant disenfranchisement. When we compare America to the other heirs of the English legal tradition, one thing becomes clear: The only reason our practice resulted in racial disparity is that we designed it that way."
Generally speaking incarcerated people have taken other people's liberty away claiming they have a moral right to take precedence over other human beings within laws that rule social protocol cradle to grave for all mutually evolving replacements alive so far.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,126
Politics: Fascist

Phoenix68.2.0 » 07 Jun 2020, 9:02 am » wrote: The "roots" of Racism is outright LAZINESS!!!!!!

It's the same process that's gotten quite the foothold in American-businesses, presently....why improve yourself....to become more-competitive....when you can simply ELIMINATE THE COMPETITION??!!!!

American-businesses....in an effort to be more-competitive (financially), simply buy-OUT their competitors....'cause, improving their product/process, to be more-competitive, is just a little too-much-trouble.

Ignorant, White-trash....on-the-other-hand....prefer using intimidation, violence, and.....more-recently.....modified voting-laws, to eliminate the competition!! It's no different in the workplace (for them; traditionally). Why put a whole, lotta effort into Enhancing their level-of-education....to be considered a valued/competitive-employee.....when they can simply KEEP THE COMPETITION AT BAY (thru whatever means, necessary)?? 

Why ELSE do you think White-trash "conservatives" are so opposed to increasing spending, on educational-opportunities for minorities, in the U.S.??

These would be the SAME White-trash "conservatives" who insist other Countries are taking manufacturing-opportunities from the U.S.....when it's THEM, who've made us less-competitive....and, "professional"-business-managers/CEOs will be ETERNALLY grateful, to them.....for their lack of effort!!!!!!
All very dumb and all very false. 'Racism' should be no more mysterious to you than the fact that humans care more about humans than trees. It is im fact the ezact same biological impusle: the connection between genetic similaritt and altruism.

Meanwhile the people you want to cry about the most...whites...are also the least racist. They also have the greatest empathy for other species.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 22,451

Antifa
nefarious101 » 07 Jun 2020, 9:10 am » wrote: this is nothing of concern to most Americans....it's just the Left trying to inflame race relations before and election.

just as getting rid of police....letting criminals out of jails and prison, impeachment, russia russia russia....all scams.

if this posters fingers are typing or his mouth is moving he's spreading leftist propaganda

America watches while radical leftists and aggrieved blacks riot, loot, and commit acts of violence up to murder in cities across the country. And more galling than that is the lack of effort by responsible public officials to stem the mayhem. Indeed, more than a few Democrat mayors and governors, when they are not actually encouraging the riots, make excuses for those participating in it. (snip) This is not going on unnoticed by what I'll call the 'silent majority.' They are silent because the media does not report on them. And if a reporter did ask, most would be reluctant to share their true feelings with the fake media

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... erica.html
November, 2020..


Grifty is smoked by more than 6 million votes...
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google Feedfetcher, Hank, HERPES, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, pwingly, Redwingtom, rippy3838, RollingRock, ScottMon, SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Str8tEdge, supraTruth, Taipan, TB7, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Vegas giants, Wayback Machine [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 575 guests