The new country of Chaz

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
37 posts
Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

There is a new sovereign country in the world; Chaz.

The six square block of Seattle taken over by wackjobs and moonbats.

They are, giggle, growing their own food.  

Here's a hint, moonbats, you shouldn't have picked an area covered by concrete that even if dirt and devoid of buildings couldn't grow enough food for a handful of people for a year.

And there's already trouble in paradise. How long before the residents of this peace zone start beating the crap out of each other?
CHAZ Shouts Down Black Women Frustrated They Hijacked Black Lives Matter Movement  
Protesters from the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone” on Thursday shouted down a group of black women who accused them of hijacking the Black Lives Matter.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... -movement/

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Termin8tor » 12 Jun 2020, 9:44 am » wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 9:44 am

Here's a hint, moonbats, you shouldn't have picked an area covered by concrete that even if dirt and devoid of buildings couldn't grow enough food for a handful of people for a year.

And there's already trouble in paradise. How long before the residents of this peace zone start beating the crap out of each other?
And they are building fences and walls.  Someone should tell them the talking point is they don't work.
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

Termin8tor

Unread post

Huey » 12 Jun 2020, 9:57 am » wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 9:57 am
And they are building fences and walls.  Someone should tell them the talking point is they don't work.

And armed guards to protect their borders!

I'll bet they're closet Trump supporters.  

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

......America's fascination!!!
June 11, 2020

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Just as **** up as Chaz Bono and likely just as gender confused.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Termin8tor » 12 Jun 2020, 9:58 am » wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 9:58 am
And armed guards to protect their borders!

I'll bet they're closet Trump supporters.
And walls too! Who knew walls worked! Let them play for a while. They will surrender when the tofu runs out.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

NeoConvict » 12 Jun 2020, 10:40 am » wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 10:40 am
Just as **** up as Chaz Bono and likely just as gender confused.

Yeah.....I guess you Teabaggers/Trumpoids could write-that-off to environment.

Zeets2

Unread post

I'm taking it much more seriously, and I'm infuriated by it!  Any politician who ordered the police to allow them to take over this territory and every one of their leaders need to be arrested and tried for the crime of sedition.
The federal law against seditious conspiracy can be found in Title 18 of the U.S. Code (which includes treason, rebellion, and similar offenses), specifically 18 U.S.C. § 2384. According to the statutory definition of sedition, it is a crime for two or more people within the jurisdiction of the United States:
  • To conspire to overthrow or destroy by force the government of the United States or to level war against them;
  • To oppose by force the authority of the United States government; to prevent, hinder, or delay by force the execution of any law of the United States; or
  • To take, seize, or possess by force any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Zeets Trump came to my hometown in Maine last Friday. There was a cluster of stooopid a- holes on the corner. Dressed in their black, holding up their stupid signs. The rest of the town was flags.. cheering Hundreds of Trump supporters. Point is. They get their balls in numbers. Being a crowd. It was kind of funny to see them so out numbered here. They didn't have much to say. Not much at all. If this keeps up. I really do see a civil war of some kind. I'm furious too. And this stupid take a knee is another thing getting me mad. When Pelosi was on her knee, someone should have booted her in fat arsss.

Zeets2

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 12 Jun 2020, 11:47 am » wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 11:47 am
Zeets Trump came to my hometown in Maine last Friday. There was a cluster of stooopid a- holes on the corner. Dressed in their black, holding up their stupid signs. The rest of the town was flags.. cheering Hundreds of Trump supporters. Point is. They get their balls in numbers. Being a crowd. It was kind of funny to see them so out numbered here. They didn't have much to say. Not much at all. If this keeps up. I really do see a civil war of some kind. I'm furious too. And this stupid take a knee is another thing getting me mad. When Pelosi was on her knee, someone should have booted her in fat arsss.
Agreed!  We're dealing with a mob mentality that can only exist when it's permitted by the politicians and the police.  Trump should give that idiot mayor of Seattle 24 hours to retake those streets or send in the National Guard and arrest anyone who resists and charge them with federal crimes.  That will stop this **** in it's tracks.  Otherwise, we'll be seeing the same kind of mob takeovers in every other city run by liberals, because they're confident they won't be stopped.  And Trump will gain in popularity for doing so, GUARANTEED!

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Zeets2 » 12 Jun 2020, 12:08 pm » wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 12:08 pm
Agreed!  We're dealing with a mob mentality that can only exist when it's permitted by the politicians and the police.  Trump should give that idiot mayor of Seattle 24 hours to retake those streets or send in the National Guard and arrest anyone who resists and charge them with federal crimes.  That will stop this **** in it's tracks.  Otherwise, we'll be seeing the same kind of mob takeovers in every other city run by liberals, because they're confident they won't be stopped.  And Trump will gain in popularity for doing so, GUARANTEED!

Bingo! Another thing that infuriated me, was Nascar? ( I don't even watch Nascar) Stop pandering to these clowns. This is what's keeping it going. Everyone seems intimidated and it's making me SICK!

Polar1ty

Unread post

The reason Trump hasn't sent in the NG is he wants the country to see the agenda of these people without any filters/lenses, so voters will gravitate toward him when election time comes.

It's a very simple tactic - no need to "interfere" with other people's affairs if they're slowly destroying themselves.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Polar1ty » 12 Jun 2020, 12:12 pm » wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 12:12 pm
The reason Trump hasn't sent in the NG is he wants the country to see the agenda of these people without any filters/lenses, so voters will gravitate toward him when election time comes.

It's a very simple tactic - no need to "interfere" with other people's affairs if they're slowly destroying themselves.

Boom.

Let the corrupt Democrat Party run on its record of destruction and left wing lunacy.

Termin8tor

Unread post

And it's turning out very much like Lord of the Flies.

Who's going to play the role of Piggy?

within 48 hours, the Utopia of Razistan has managed to recreate:
 1, a violent "police force" that beats the **** out of people just for disrespecting their claimed authority
 2, a xenophobic border control policy
 3, rule by warlord/the powerful
 and 4, Heteronormativity and Toxic Masculinity.
 I say: Let this place keep going. They're trending hard in my direction. Shiiiiit, in two months I might apply to immigrate there.  http://ace.mu.nu/

skews13

Unread post

Actually, it is a peaceful protest. No violence at all since the boogaloo ******* were shut out. 

What's the matter son, this protest thing isn't any fun for you turds anymore?

Termin8tor

Unread post

skews13 » 13 Jun 2020, 3:44 pm » wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 3:44 pm

Actually, it is a peaceful protest. No violence at all since the boogaloo ******* were shut out. 

What's the matter son, this protest thing isn't any fun for you turds anymore?
I saw a video where some of the thugs almost beat the crap out of a kid thinking he'd stolen a cell phone.

The owner had actually dropped it, and it was found.

And I've seen other video that shows the thuggish brownshirt nature behind the music and smiley faces They're also shaking down local businesses if they want to stay open.

That's called extortion.

It's going to break down and collapse, likely with violence. It's already close.

Go ahead, paint it as love and partying and good times, imbecile.

nefarious101

Unread post

I guess they consider themselves to no longer be US citizens....deport them

Kobia2

Unread post

If they want to play Lord of the Flies let them... Only do not finance or subsidize these losers... If they want to be autonomous, then hold them to it.. Make them pay for Water, Sewer and Garbage service.. Don't empty their Port-A-Pottys or clean up after the flock... If an animal fouls its nest, they should have no objections living in it...

Let them provide all their own basic & emergency services.. I'm sure some are Trust-Fund Babies, they can put it on the Platinum VISA's their parents gave them.. They'll have a quick change of heart if they're on the hook for the tab...

Termin8tor

Unread post

Has Chaz applied for UN relief yet?

Or UN Police Keepers?  

Man Screams ‘You’re Choking Me’ As People Hold Him Down During Altercation in Seattle Autonomous Zone
Posted at 7:30 pm on June 13, 2020 by Nick Arama
Julio Rosas

@Julio_Rosas11
 · 15h
Replying to @Julio_Rosas11
A scuffle broke out in the zone after a man came around screaming that this is a “Christ Zone.” A masked guy then tried to block my phone from recording the incident.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1271913056193277952
https://twitter.com/i/status/1271919725438627840
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/06/13/854951/

Termin8tor

Unread post

Kobia2 » 13 Jun 2020, 5:13 pm » wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 5:13 pm
            If they want to play Lord of the Flies let them... Only do not finance or subsidize these losers... If they want to be autonomous, then hold them to it.. Make them pay for Water, Sewer and Garbage service.. Don't empty their Port-A-Pottys or clean up after the flock... If an animal fouls its nest, they should have no objections living in it...

Let them provide all their own basic & emergency services.. I'm sure some are Trust-Fund Babies, they can put it on the Platinum VISA's their parents gave them.. They'll have a quick change of heart if they're on the hook for the tab...

Exactly. Never interfere when your enemy is destroying himself.

Let the little leftist children fail.