This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 4,433
Politics: Libertarian

Str8tEdge » 25 Nov 2021, 1:51 am » wrote: So you claimed I was running from a thread that you didn't quote me or tag my name in...........

I happened to see your claim I was running, responded and you Still claim I was running..... Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

I see you're living in the same alternate reality where you didn't spend 2 years criminally cyberstalking Jamie Brinkman and outed her IP address. 

OK. It seems the only way we can clear this up is for you to give me and the admins permission to post the proof. 

You're of course agreeable to this since you claim the posts were forged, right? 

I anxiously await your permission.
@Ronjul   

@Isabel   is getting ready to give me permission to post the proof. I need confirmation it's OK to post the proof.
 

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,111

Str8tEdge » 25 Nov 2021, 1:51 am » wrote: So you claimed I was running from a thread that you didn't quote me or tag my name in...
You did run. As soon as I ridiculed you for running, you came rushing back to squeal some more crap.

YOU:    I happened to see your claim I was running, responded and you Still claim I was running

Uh-huh,

YOU:    I see you're living in the same alternate reality where you didn't spend 2 years criminally cyberstalking Jamie Brinkman and outed her IP address. 

Same old lies.
Chanted over and over and over like the mental case you are.
Never any proof.

YOU:    OK. It seems the only way we can clear this up is for you to give me and the admins permission to post the proof. 

There is nothing to clear up. You and fools did your best to lie about me and slander me, but you never managed to post one single PM of mine that said said anything bad about me.
Why IS that, DeVry?
Both Ronjul and GeorgeWashignton  called you both out as full of ****, and kicked you both to the curb.   You two idiots have been weeping and vowing revenge ever since.

YOU:   You're of course agreeable to this since you claim the posts were forged, right? 

You have no proof.
You never do.

YOU:    I anxiously await your permission.

What's wrong, DeVry?  Your endless, robotic, truly insane repetition of the exact same old lies not getting any traction?

Maybe you should repeat yourself five hundred MORE times.
Maybe THEN your lies will come true.

 
 
Last edited by Isabel on 25 Nov 2021, 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,111

Str8tEdge » 25 Nov 2021, 2:00 am » wrote: @Ronjul   

@Isabel   is getting ready to give me permission to post the proof. I need confirmation it's OK to post the proof.
More lying.
Poor DeVry.
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 10,066
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Isabel » 25 Nov 2021, 2:53 am » wrote: More lying.
Poor DeVry.
Happy Thanksgiving Is-A-M00 M00
Are you having Hay. :P  
Seriously tho.. Are you cooking? :wave:  

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,111

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 2:56 am » wrote: Happy Thanksgiving Is-A-M00 M00
Are you having Hay. Image  
Seriously tho.. Are you cooking? Image
Are cows like you interested in cooking, CyndiCow?

Odd.
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 10,066
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Isabel » 25 Nov 2021, 3:33 am » wrote: Are cows like you interested in cooking, CyndiCow?

Odd.
No, I'm a terrible cook. I thought last year you were whipping up something fancy. That's why I asked. :)  

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 4,433
Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 25 Nov 2021, 2:53 am » wrote: You did run. As soon as I ridiculed you for running, you came rushing back to squeal some more crap.

YOU:    I happened to see your claim I was running, responded and you Still claim I was running

Uh-huh,

YOU:    I see you're living in the same alternate reality where you didn't spend 2 years criminally cyberstalking Jamie Brinkman and outed her IP address. 

Same old lies.
Chanted over and over and over like the mental case you are.
Never any proof.

YOU:    OK. It seems the only way we can clear this up is for you to give me and the admins permission to post the proof. 

There is nothing to clear up. You and fools did your best to lie about me and slander me, but you never managed to post one single PM of mine that said said anything bad about me.
Why IS that, DeVry?
Both Ronjul and GeorgeWashignton  called you both out as full of ****, and kicked you both to the curb.   You two idiots have been weeping and vowing revenge ever since.

YOU:   You're of course agreeable to this since you claim the posts were forged, right? 

You have no proof.
You never do.

YOU:    I anxiously await your permission.

What's wrong, DeVry?  Your endless, robotic, truly insane repetition of the exact same old lies not getting any traction?

Maybe you should repeat yourself five hundred MORE times.
Maybe THEN your lies will come true.

I notice you failed to give permission to post the proof.  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

What's wrong @Isabel  ? Afraid everyone will know you're the biggest liar on the board? (hint: Most already do) 

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 4,433
Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 25 Nov 2021, 2:53 am » wrote: More lying.
Poor DeVry.

Well? If the posts are forged, why are you REFUSING to allow me to post them?  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

User avatar
Ronjul

Share      Unread post

User avatar
 
 
Posts: 29
Politics: Anarchist

Str8tEdge » 25 Nov 2021, 2:00 am » wrote: @Ronjul   

@Isabel   is getting ready to give me permission to post the proof. I need confirmation it's OK to post the proof.
I don't think so she is going to agree to have those proofs published. 
 

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,111

Str8tEdge » 25 Nov 2021, 4:05 am » wrote: I notice you failed to give permission to post the proof.  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
You have no proof.
Your comical forgeries are irrelevant.

YOU:    What's wrong @Isabel  ? Afraid everyone will know you're the biggest liar on the board? (hint: Most already do)

What's it like to live inside your deranged head, I wonder.
And when you chant your nonstop, robotic lies, endlessly repeating yourself like a mental patient, do you actually believe them?
Is THAT why you repeat yourself hundreds of times?
 
Last edited by Isabel on 25 Nov 2021, 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,111

Str8tEdge » 25 Nov 2021, 4:05 am » wrote: Well? If the posts are forged, why are you REFUSING to allow me to post them?  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
You and Fools spent WEEKS going thru my PM's, then came on here, trying to lie that you had "found" these terrible things.
Over and over and over.
Oddly, though, you were never able to post ANY of all this "proof".
Not one shred.
Why is that?
You got laughed off the board and BANNED.
Image   Image   Image  

I had said that, as you are a pathological liar, it was inevitable that your next step would be to start forging crap.

And what do you know - here you are a year later and, just as I predicted, you are claiming that you suddenly, magically, conveniently "found" all this terrible evidence!
You did you did you did!
And not just a little - THREE THOUSAND PAGES of it!
It's TRUE!
It was behind the sofa cushions this whole time!

You PROMISE!

Image   Image   Image  

 
 
Last edited by Isabel on 25 Nov 2021, 11:04 am, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,111

Ronjul » 25 Nov 2021, 7:57 am » wrote: I don't think so she is going to agree to have those proofs published.
DeVry has no proof.
His laughable forgeries are irrelevant.
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,461

Isabel » 24 Nov 2021, 8:39 pm » wrote: LOLOL - just look at DeVry running from this thread like his pathologically lying *** is on fire.
He must have been SO UPSET when he saw that this thread, that documents his insanity, doxxing, slander, lies AND BANNING, was brought back.

Poor DeVry - I guess it was just too hard for him to try to sell his floods of laughable lies about me, when ANYONE can simply scroll back and see how he was shown to be a shameless and clownish liar, laughed at, mocked and ridiculed.'
How HUMILIATING this thread is for him!!!
.
True to form, as DeVry ALWAYS does when everyone can see that he is a pathetic and desperate, whimpering liar, HE RUNS AWAY.
He did the same thing on OLF, after his spectacular. weeks-long, shrieking, truly epic mental and emotional collapse.
He ran away to this board, where he could sell his lies safely, without being corrected and slapped.

Now that he has failed here as well, and everyone can see what an insane and desperate liar he is, he has no choice but to RUN AWAY again.
To try to start his fantasy stories again.

Another prediction - he will create a NEW thread, where he will chant his lies nonstop, sobbing and hoping THIS one falls off the front page.
It's no wonder that a nasty, dickless lying coward like DeVry would run from it like a *******

 
 
this thread is a soap opera of he said, she said, they, them, those, people said against what we believe.

Psychological class warfare where society demands ancestors assume a role of character or rule of law eliminates them from fitting into the humanities defending every theater of doubt now is center of universal kinetic balancing going forward here.

Evolving doesn't exceed being alive as currently displaced. Reality's government codes of morality, legality, ethics, economics deceives the loyalists, obedient, compliant, eliminating those resisting possibilities arguing actual results against statistically averaged historical facts protected by rule of law defining who's who cradle to grave as performing socially here so far.

think I am making this up, insubordination, treason, blasphemy is my counter to anyone and everyone saying reality is all anyone needs to know to understand duty to humanity defending their ancestrally adopted reality come hell or high water.

Noah handled the high water episode. Jesus lost, I am the second coming of Judgement Day by delivering the understanding of biological continuation eternally separates the numbers occupying space now.

direct results anyone and everyone experiences since conceived. Defy me only sows your dedication to never wanting anyone talking about how life actually does evolve limited to timed apart here.

Damn that equity over equally timed apart mantra.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 4,433
Politics: Libertarian

Ronjul » 25 Nov 2021, 7:57 am » wrote: I don't think so she is going to agree to have those proofs published.

:rofl:  

Well, her loss as the entire board can tell she's the liar. 

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 4,433
Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 25 Nov 2021, 8:50 am » wrote: DeVry has no proof.
His laughable forgeries are irrelevant.

If you thought that, you would allow me to post the proof. 

The fact you refuse PROVES YOU are the liar. 

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 4,433
Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 25 Nov 2021, 8:49 am » wrote: You and Fools spent WEEKS going thru my PM's, then came on here, trying to lie that you had "found" these terrible things.
Over and over and over.
Oddly, though, you were never able to post ANY of all this "proof".
Not one shred.
Why is that?
You got laughed off the board and BANNED.
Image   Image   Image  

I had said that, as you are a pathological liar, it was inevitable that your next step would be to start forging crap.

And what do you know - here you are a year later and, just as I predicted, you are claiming that you suddenly, magically, conveniently "found" all this terrible evidence!
You did you did you did!
And not just a little - THREE THOUSAND PAGES of it!
It's TRUE!
It was behind the sofa cushions this whole time!

You PROMISE!

Image   Image   Image

Notice how  @Isabel  under no circumstances will allow the "forgeries" to be posted.  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 4,433
Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 25 Nov 2021, 8:46 am » wrote: You have no proof.
Your comical forgeries are irrelevant.

YOU:    What's wrong @Isabel  ? Afraid everyone will know you're the biggest liar on the board? (hint: Most already do)

What's it like to live inside your deranged head, I wonder.
And when you chant your nonstop, robotic lies, endlessly repeating yourself like a mental patient, do you actually believe them?
Is THAT why you repeat yourself hundreds of times?
You KNOW I have the proof.  I PM'd you the proof and now YOU are absolutely REFUSING to let that proof be posted. 

Your lies are PROVEN for the entire board to see. Not that anyone actually believed you to begin with. 

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,111

Str8tEdge » 25 Nov 2021, 3:53 pm » wrote: Image  

Well, her loss as the entire board can tell she's the liar.
Is THAT what you think is happening, DeVry?

:die:   :die:   :die:  
 

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,111

Str8tEdge » 25 Nov 2021, 3:54 pm » wrote: If you thought that, you would allow me to post the proof. 

The fact you refuse PROVES YOU are the liar.

You and Fools spent WEEKS going thru my PM's, then came on here, trying to lie that you had "found" these terrible things.
For DAYS.    Over and over and over.
Oddly, you were never able to post ANY of all this "proof".
Not one shred.
Why is that, DeVry?

:die:   :die:   :die:  

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,111

Str8tEdge » 25 Nov 2021, 4:01 pm » wrote: You KNOW I have the proof.  I PM'd you the proof and now YOU are absolutely REFUSING to let that proof be posted. 

 
You have no proof.
Your comical forgeries are irrelevant.

YOU:    Your lies are PROVEN for the entire board to see. Not that anyone actually believed you to begin with.

You and Fools spent WEEKS going thru my PM's, then came on here, trying to lie that you had "found" these terrible things.
For DAYS.    Over and over and over.
Oddly, you were never able to post ANY of all this "proof".
Not one shred.
Why is that, DeVry?

:die:   :die:   :die:  
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Beekeeper, Bidennextpresident, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Chiseler, ConsRule, danielpalos, Dementia, DeplorablePatriot, dickens, dontlooknow, Famagusta, FJB, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Jinn Martini, miketx, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, omh, Omicron420, PaperLi [Bot], Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, rippy3838, roadkill, ROG62, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Str8tEdge, Taipan, TB7, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Wayback Machine [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 604 guests