This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Ronjul

Share      Unread post

Politics: Anarchist

First is to admonish Cannonpointer, who had the duty to ban Str8tEdge or at least notify me. A point in your detriment, sir.

Second, Str8tEdge is banned for the time of investigation for doxxing. It appears true what Cannonpointer said that the doxxing was an accident and only incidental to the post. But for this, there is another point in consideration for the justice-minded. Str8tEdge is an agent of another party who is very angry to a poster here named Isabel, whose case I have reviewed and found her to be of solid character. I have looked at all sides of her dealings on both boards. She was intended as the victim, but held strong against a known felon, and so was neither victim nor villain. Also, she occupied the role of care taker against the said felon, maximizing safety for others. That is the care taker role, reserved for brave and selfless people.

The person who is against Isabel gave access to Isabel's account and information in order for str8tEdge to use in his errand of mischief. This colors the episode. To have an accident is one thing. To have that accident during a bank robbery is another. Str8tEdge, being guilty of bad intentions, cannot receive the presumption of innocence, because he is in the role of the bank robbery suspect. Is this not obvious?

To Cannonpointer, this. You are good at thinking. But you do it too much. Next time, consult, and avoid. Also, no more use of racial slurs against Jagadeesh. He is complaining all day.

To Str8tEdge. You are banned and cannot read this, so, no message to you, sir.

To the complainant, which is the character Phelix_Dacat. You are correct to flag the post and incorrect later in your argument with Cannonpointer. Refrain from considerations such as you named, but it is clear you were frustrated with a misfeasance from admin, so the harm is offset and at the feet of that admin.

To all board members. Do not flag in your safety measures against the Covid. Risk often requires bravery but more often involves stupidity. Safety is first.

duck615

Share      Unread post

Isabel is a liar

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

She is not.
Stop with your crying already.

duck615

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 16 Jun 2020, 8:17 am » wrote: She is not.
Stop with your crying already.

screw you... the more I hear about Isabel... the more I believe it!!!

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
duck615 » 16 Jun 2020, 8:19 am » wrote: screw you... the more I hear about Isabel... the more I believe it!!!

I am also inclined to believe the wurst about Isabel. But I also respect Ronjul's investigation-fu. He has never misinformed us.

I'm on the fence...

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
duck615 » 16 Jun 2020, 8:19 am » wrote: screw you... the more I hear about Isabel... the more I believe it!!!

What kind of lowlife digs through someone's private messages in an effort to humiliate, intimidate, and torment?

I like a good **** fight as much as the next person, but what str8 did was over the line.

duck615

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 16 Jun 2020, 8:25 am » wrote: I am also inclined to believe the wurst about Isabel. But I also respect Ronjul's investigation-fu. He has never misinformed us.

I'm on the fence...
Are you sure you know this Ronjul? He could just be another sok...

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

That's because your head is soft and you are intellectually lazy.

duck615

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 16 Jun 2020, 8:27 am » wrote: That's because your head is soft and you are intellectually lazy.
You are just a suck up...

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
GeorgeWashington » 16 Jun 2020, 8:27 am » wrote: What kind of lowlife digs through someone's private messages in an effort to humiliate, intimidate, and torment?

I like a good **** fight as much as the next person, but what str8 did was over the line.

Wow. That's harsh.

Accurate, but harsh.

duck615

Share      Unread post

GeorgeWashington » 16 Jun 2020, 8:27 am » wrote: What kind of lowlife digs through someone's private messages in an effort to humiliate, intimidate, and torment?

according to whom? Isabel?

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
duck615 » 16 Jun 2020, 8:28 am » wrote: according to whom? Isabel?

According to Str8... 

He posted screenshots of Isabel's PMs

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

duck615 » 16 Jun 2020, 8:27 am » wrote: You are just a suck up...

The only person I suck up to is Cannon.
He is my master. :wub:

duck615

Share      Unread post

HillaryClinton » 16 Jun 2020, 8:30 am » wrote: I don' think the board allows soks.

OH MY...do you really think that?

duck615

Share      Unread post

GeorgeWashington » 16 Jun 2020, 8:31 am » wrote: According to Str8... 

He posted screenshots of Isabel's PMs

nothing wrong with that

kfools

Share      Unread post

Doxxing Ban
Doxxing Ban
Politics: Republican

Ronjul » 16 Jun 2020, 7:44 am » wrote: First is to admonish Cannonpointer, who had the duty to ban Str8tEdge or at least notify me. A point in your detriment, sir.

Second, Str8tEdge is banned for the time of investigation for doxxing. It appears true what Cannonpointer said that the doxxing was an accident and only incidental to the post. But for this, there is another point in consideration for the justice-minded. Str8tEdge is an agent of another party who is very angry to a poster here named Isabel, whose case I have reviewed and found her to be of solid character. I have looked at all sides of her dealings on both boards. She was intended as the victim, but held strong against a known felon, and so was neither victim nor villain. Also, she occupied the role of care taker against the said felon, maximizing safety for others. That is the care taker role, reserved for brave and selfless people.

The person who is against Isabel gave access to Isabel's account and information in order for str8tEdge to use in his errand of mischief. This colors the episode. To have an accident is one thing. To have that accident during a bank robbery is another. Str8tEdge, being guilty of bad intentions, cannot receive the presumption of innocence, because he is in the role of the bank robbery suspect. Is this not obvious?

To Cannonpointer, this. You are good at thinking. But you do it too much. Next time, consult, and avoid. Also, no more use of racial slurs against Jagadeesh. He is complaining all day.

To Str8tEdge. You are banned and cannot read this, so, no message to you, sir.

To the complainant, which is the character Phelix_Dacat. You are correct to flag the post and incorrect later in your argument with Cannonpointer. Refrain from considerations such as you named, but it is clear you were frustrated with a misfeasance from admin, so the harm is offset and at the feet of that admin.

To all board members. Do not flag in your safety measures against the Covid. Risk often requires bravery but more often involves stupidity. Safety is first.
Are you retarded?

If Brinkman isn't a member then who cares? 

Doxxing applies to members. Thousands of links to articles on both sites that have hundreds of people's info in them. Why do we allow them? 

It's because they aren't members so what do we care?

If he didn't dox Isabel (and he didn't) then he didn't break any rules at all.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
kfools » 16 Jun 2020, 8:34 am » wrote: Are you retarded?

If Brinkman isn't a member then who cares? 

Doxxing applies to members. Thousands of links to articles on both sites that have hundreds of people's info in them. Why do we allow them? 

It's because they aren't members so what do we care?

If he didn't dox Isabel (and he didn't) then he didn't break any rules at all.

Precisely correct. How can he dox a NON member?

kfools

Share      Unread post

Doxxing Ban
Doxxing Ban

Cannonpointer » 16 Jun 2020, 8:39 am » wrote: Precisely correct. How can he dox a NON member?

No ****. So if somebody posts a news article with somebodies info it's Doxxing? Then everyone on both sites is guilty of it.

So the guy gets banned? Where is the victim on the board to cry foul? **** nowhere! 

kfools

Share      Unread post

Doxxing Ban
Doxxing Ban

People sometimes have to answer for things they do. 

I have long contended that there have been and still are dirty former mods on my site. Str8 now has the tools to get to the heart of what happened to him.

By the way....it was bad. I feel for the guy.  Let him clear his name with evidence.
​​​​ 
So let him dig. Nothing was posted that hadn't been posted a ton of times by Isabel herself which is brinkmans record. He is no more guilty than she is.

Brinkmans not a member of either site. 

So your call is moronic. 

You don't want him to post this **** here fine. Don't ban him though. I'll take the ban in his stead as I gave him access.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
kfools » 16 Jun 2020, 8:41 am » wrote: No ****. So if somebody posts a news article with somebodies info it's Doxxing? Then everyone on both sites is guilty of it.

So the guy gets banned? Where is the victim on the board to cry foul? **** nowhere!

Ronjul thinks like an asian. He said "during the investigation." No sure what that means, but how **** long can an "investigation" take?