This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 23 Nov 2021, 6:47 am » wrote: I don't care, whomever Ronjul is, that person doesn't respect the kinetics that sustains their being alive now. See Biology is God, humanity is Satan.
If he isn't real how could he not respect the kinetics. :?:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 23 Nov 2021, 6:49 am » wrote: If he isn't real how could he not respect the kinetics. :?:  
corruption dictates, honesty allows choice to understand 7 degrees of living as separated individually alive now, not limits choices and elect leaders promising better tomorrows than ancestry delivered already here to play divide and conquer occupants of time mutually evolving here.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 23 Nov 2021, 6:58 am » wrote: corruption dictates, honesty allows choice to understand 7 degrees of living as separated individually alive now, not limits choices and elect leaders promising better tomorrows than ancestry delivered already here to play divide and conquer occupants of time mutually evolving here.
Ronjul isn't corrupt. He's a nice guy. Just a bit ethnic that's all. :lol:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 23 Nov 2021, 6:49 am » wrote: If he isn't real how could he not respect the kinetics. :?:  
You really want to keep imploding your reality with that syllogism? Stop lampshading me.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 23 Nov 2021, 7:06 am » wrote: You really want to keep imploding your reality with that syllogism? Stop lampshading me.
Ruh Roh. :)  are you comparing me to lamp shade? tsk tsk.

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 23 Nov 2021, 7:04 am » wrote: Ronjul isn't corrupt. He's a nice guy. Just a bit ethnic that's all. :lol:  
every social identity has been corrupted since birth regardless great great grandparent generation, great grandparent generation, grandparent generation parenting generation, arriving great great grandchildren educated to comply or die alone.
Death is inevitable same as extinction after a species' inception, one ancestry at a time.

Time is stationary, reproductions work in series parallel occupying space as specifically present conceived to decomposed.
Last edited by omh on 23 Nov 2021, 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 23 Nov 2021, 7:08 am » wrote: every social identity has been corrupted since birth regardless great great grandparent generation, great grandparent generation, grandparent generation parenting generation, arriving great great grandchildren educated to comply or die.
Ok that took about 30 seconds.. how in the hell fast do you type? holy cow :blink:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 23 Nov 2021, 7:09 am » wrote: Ok that took about 30 seconds.. how in the hell fast do you type? holy cow :blink:  

My brain functions speed of light and electricity, 100% works sustaining my body functions allowing me to navigate as one of a kind here. intellect is static charges linking all those functions working as me adapting to space while here in never the same total sum results again.

I am grounded in self able to empathize with any other and all others simultaneously alive as spontaneously here. I have a 31 track brain, 16 great great grandparent DNA, 8 great grandparent DNA, 4 grandparent DNA, 2 parent DNA, my own 100% redesigned one of a kind displacements. I get why things got so corrupted ignoring the basics of compounding returns limited to mutually evolving now.

I am the most civil savage humanity couldn't corrupt during my time occupying space here.

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 23 Nov 2021, 7:07 am » wrote: Ruh Roh. :)  are you comparing me to lamp shade? tsk tsk.
actions speak louder than vocabulary defies life in plain sight..

take the title of this thread, she is banning the screen names, not the person posting by that name. So they create another screen name or several more as a mod working to keep the hits to the site going.

by the numbers.
Last edited by omh on 23 Nov 2021, 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Isabel:  GeorgeWashington said that you and fools already blew your wad with what was posted, and none of it spoke ill of any mod here.
He also said "YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE".
Str8tEdge » 23 Nov 2021, 2:16 am » wrote: @Isabel  

This is a lie.
LOLOL.
No, it isn't.
Everybody saw it.

YOU:    2. I not only have evidence, I have PROOF and so does about half the board..... Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image

No, you don't.
Your pathetic forgeries are irrelevant, no matter how many hundreds of emoticons you spam.

Last edited by Isabel on 23 Nov 2021, 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Misty » 16 Jun 2020, 9:16 am » wrote: You do know that the P in PM stands for PRIVATE, right Ducky?
Ducky doesn't know his *** from his elbow.

omh

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 23 Nov 2021, 8:36 am » wrote: Isabel:  GeorgeWashignton said that you and fools already blew your wad with what was posted, and none of it spoke ill of any mod here.

LOLOL.
No, it isn't.
Everybody saw it.

YOU:    2. I not only have evidence, I have PROOF and so does about half the board..... Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image

No, you don't.
Your pathetic forgeries are irrelevant, no matter how many hundreds of emoticons you spam.
staged events for public display to serve organized doubts governing next generations forward until extinction event occurs.

Long game when genetics keeps ancestors eternally separated now.

Dementia

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 23 Nov 2021, 7:09 am » wrote: Ok that took about 30 seconds.. how in the hell fast do you type? holy cow Image

Copy and paste..

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
hahaha
It still takes me longer then that, to copy and paste..  He's a piece of work. Good morning.. :lol:  

omh

Share      Unread post

where has anyone else ever took the stand I have in the last 2,021 years?

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 23 Nov 2021, 8:36 am » wrote: Isabel:  GeorgeWashignton said that you and fools already blew your wad with what was posted, and none of it spoke ill of any mod here.

LOLOL.
No, it isn't.
Everybody saw it.

No, you don't.
Yes I do and so do several posters. 

2. I already stated I was banned before I presented the proof of you oh so willingly handing out Jamie’s IP address. 

I was just getting started.  :twisted:   :twisted:   :twisted:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 23 Nov 2021, 8:58 am » wrote: Yes I do and so do several posters. 

2. I already stated I was banned before I presented the proof of you oh so willingly handing out Jamie’s IP address. 

I was just getting started.  :twisted:   :twisted:   :twisted:  
My instincts watch you operate by a scripted scenario. I understand what is going on here. not real good theater as it is basic soap opera entertainment on a messageboard.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

omh » 23 Nov 2021, 9:01 am » wrote: My instincts watch you operate by a scripted scenario. I understand what is going on here. not real goo theater as it is basic soap opera entertainment on a messageboard.
I just like watching he lie and deny she’s the spitting image of Jamie Brinkman.

I don’t expect anyone else to pay attention. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 23 Nov 2021, 9:02 am » wrote: I just like watching he lie and deny she’s the spitting image of Jamie Brinkman.

I don’t expect anyone else to pay attention. 
you enjoy spreading your misery loathing the skin you have to adapt with cradle to grave. Freedom for your soul is never accepting your sole displacement occupying space now.

why career social identity matters as everything to you and your like minded people silencing anyone that understands kinetics to biological outcomes here now.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 23 Nov 2021, 8:58 am » wrote: Yes I do and so do several posters.
No, you don't.
Your pathetic forgeries are irrelevant.

YOU:   2. I already stated I was banned before I presented the proof of you oh so willingly handing out Jamie’s IP address. 

Same old lies.
You and fools were banned for posting PM's of mine, frantically trying to slander me - and yet, the whole time you were doing that, you never managed to post one single PM that said anything bad about me.  Not one.
Why is that?
After you were banned, I had said that, as you are a pathological liar, it was inevitable that your next step would be to begin forging posts.
And, just as I predicted, you show up a year later, and start claiming that you suddenly, magically, conveniently "found" all these terrible PM's! You did you did!  And not just a few!  No - there are NINETY PAGES OF THEM!
They were under the sofa cushions this whole time!
You PROMISE!
Image   Image   Image  

YOU:   I was just getting started. 

Started?    Your lies never stop.
You CAN'T stop.
It's your pathology.

Last edited by Isabel on 23 Nov 2021, 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.