This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Isabel

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 23 Nov 2021, 9:02 am » wrote: I just like watching he lie and deny she’s the spitting image of Jamie Brinkman.

I don’t expect anyone else to pay attention.
You are just OBSESSED with how your lord and master, ****, **** you right in your fat ***, aren't you, DeVry.
After all your obedient moaning and groaning and sucking of her ***, after you had your modship STRIPPED from you for your cheering and giggling while she doxxed and stalked members, she went and did that to her poor flunky and asspuppet.
Now you JUST CAN'T STOP sniveling about her. 

:die:   :die:   :die:   :die:  

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 23 Nov 2021, 2:46 am » wrote: Apparently you missed the part where she:

Outed Jamie Brinkman's IP address to Jamie Brinkman's ex-husband HBrogan57.
Never happened.
Now you are telling THE ADMIN that he "missed" all that nonexistent "evidence"?
LOLOL!
Remember when you told THE ADMIN that THE ADMIN must have hidden all the posts with all that "evidence" to hide it from THE ADMIN.
Because THAT was hilarious..

YOU:    Spent two years criminally cyberstalking Jamie Brinkman with said ex-husband calling prosepective employers, employers, renters, banks, police depatments, etc. 

I see you've added some NEW lies, even more ridiculous than the first.
What's wrong, DeVry? Your first set of lies not getting enough traction?
Image   Image   Image   Image 

YOU:    Basicially, the same exact **** @Isabel  had accused Jamie Brinkman of. 

So you are STILL weeping about how your lord and master psycho felon **** **** you right i8nyoru fat ***.
You sucked her *** for YEARS, and cheered her vicious and violent doxxing and real life stalking of a member there.
You had your modship stripped from you for that vile display (and you lost your mind over it), and then she goes and does THAT to her obedient *** puppet?  How COULD she?
So now you snivel endlessly about how MEAN and BAD she is.  Too funny.

YOU:    The question is, how did Jamie Brinkman's ex husband and @Isabel  end up in a relationship to begin with? 
And did the lawsuits end the relationship? 
Inquiring minds want to know.  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image

Ah - HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Your desperate lunacy is getting worse by the post.

Last edited by Isabel on 23 Nov 2021, 1:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

omh » 23 Nov 2021, 8:55 am » wrote: where has anyone else ever took the stand I have in the last 2,021 years?
Shortly after this post, ohm was admitted to the hospital for treatment of a dislocated shoulder injury from patting himself on the back. :rolleyes:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Ike Bana » 23 Nov 2021, 9:46 am » wrote: Shortly after this post, ohm was admitted to the hospital for treatment of a dislocated shoulder injury from patting himself on the back. :rolleyes:  

slander again. but my body doesn't fit your factual definition of who I should be by your social narrative. what is to pat myself on the back for since people with faith never accept physical absolutes as they evolve in plain sight being a result evolving in plain sight believing real isn't real and reality is all anyone needs to know cradle to grave.

anyone defying that is a mad dog biting the hand feeding them cradle to grave.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

'tis the week for ******* fests.
I am a big fan.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
AnnoyedLiberall » 23 Nov 2021, 11:39 am » wrote: 'tis the week for ******* fests.
I am a big fan.
:clap:   :clap:  The eclipse started it.

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 23 Nov 2021, 12:40 pm » wrote: :clap:   :clap:  The eclipse started it.
There was an eclipse? didn't pay attention. just looked it up, longest eclipse in almost 6 hundred years.
Last edited by omh on 23 Nov 2021, 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 23 Nov 2021, 11:39 am » wrote: 'tis the week for ******* fests.
I am a big fan.
My goal is to drive DeVry into yet another of his legendary meltdowns - posting a FULL PAGE of screeching, incoherent obscenities, in ALL CAPS HUGE RED FONT breakdowns, like the one he had on OLF. 

All you have to do with pathological narcissists like DeVry, is keep challenging their endless floods of lies as they try to rewrite and hide from their painful failures, and they melt down like that every single time.

I would feel guilty about it if he weren't such a repulsive piece of ****.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 23 Nov 2021, 12:46 pm » wrote: There was an eclipse? didn't pay attention. just looked it up, longest eclipse in almost 6 hundred years.
yes.. I was up.. it was blacker then black at nite. Very next day we had a Karen encounter. Pharmacist Karen. :)  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 23 Nov 2021, 12:52 pm » wrote: yes.. I was up.. it was blacker then black at nite. Very next day we had a Karen encounter. Pharmacist Karen. :)  
all this just validates my instincts and debunks everything I was educated to accept or be cast aside. I chose being cast aside. Serenity isn't what context says it should be. Much better.

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

And just like that, the definition of "dox" shows up and it's not the nonsense lies Str8t's pushing.
GeorgeWashington » 16 Jun 2020, 9:20 am » wrote: He was banned for posting Isabel's private messages.  He doxed Isabel, in textbook fashion, and she is a member here. 
dox
/däks/
verb
INFORMAL
  1. search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
If you are so butthurt that Str8's sadistic infatuation with Isabel has been quashed, then unban Isabel, and let her decide if she wants to continue to be doxed, browbeat, and otherwise attacked.  

But, I seriously doubt you give 2 **** about Str8.  You're in it for you.  You want him unbanned so he can keep spreading his vile, leaving a wake of defecation. We put up with his wretched behavior for far too long.  He's your problem, not ours.

Now, go give him the modship that he has earned at your behest, and don't use the early termination of his mission, due to our banning, as an excuse to withhold what he has rightfully earned.  He's done your dirty work as best he could.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Phelix_Dacat » 23 Nov 2021, 4:08 pm » wrote: And just like that, the definition of "dox" shows up and it's not the nonsense lies Str8t's pushing.
DeVry's malicious doxxing and relentless lying, being told that nothing he posted was "evidence", getting ******* around the room, and finally getting banned is right in this thread, and he STILL tries to lie it all away.

Now THAT'S what I call commitment to a lifestyle.

Last edited by Isabel on 24 Nov 2021, 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 23 Nov 2021, 9:23 am » wrote: No, you don't.
Your pathetic forgeries are irrelevant.

YOU:   2. I already stated I was banned before I presented the proof of you oh so willingly handing out Jamie’s IP address. 

Same old lies.
You and fools were banned for posting PM's of mine, frantically trying to slander me - and yet, the whole time you were doing that, you never managed to post one single PM that said anything bad about me.  Not one.
Why is that?
After you were banned, I had said that, as you are a pathological liar, it was inevitable that your next step would be to begin forging posts.
And, just as I predicted, you show up a year later, and start claiming that you suddenly, magically, conveniently "found" all these terrible PM's! You did you did!  And not just a few!  No - there are NINETY PAGES OF THEM!
They were under the sofa cushions this whole time!
You PROMISE!
Image   Image   Image  

YOU:   I was just getting started. 

Started?    Your lies never stop.
You CAN'T stop.
It's your pathology.
Looks like someone got the proof in their PM box.  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Isabel » 23 Nov 2021, 9:25 am » wrote: You are just OBSESSED with how your lord and master, ****, **** you right in your fat ***, aren't you, DeVry.
After all your obedient moaning and groaning and sucking of her ***, after you had your modship STRIPPED from you for your cheering and giggling while she doxxed and stalked members, she went and did that to her poor flunky and asspuppet.
Now you JUST CAN'T STOP sniveling about her. 

Check you PM’s. Look in the mirror. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Isabel » 23 Nov 2021, 9:45 am » wrote: Never happened.
Now you are telling THE ADMIN that he "missed" all that nonexistent "evidence"?
LOLOL!
Remember when you told THE ADMIN that THE ADMIN must have hidden all the posts with all that "evidence" to hide it from THE ADMIN.
Because THAT was hilarious..

YOU:    Spent two years criminally cyberstalking Jamie Brinkman with said ex-husband calling prosepective employers, employers, renters, banks, police depatments, etc. 

I see you've added some NEW lies, even more ridiculous than the first.
What's wrong, DeVry? Your first set of lies not getting enough traction?

YOU:    Basicially, the same exact **** @Isabel  had accused Jamie Brinkman of. 

So you are STILL weeping about how your lord and master psycho felon **** **** you right i8nyoru fat ***.
You sucked her *** for YEARS, and cheered her vicious and violent doxxing and real life stalking of a member there.
You had your modship stripped from you for that vile display (and you lost your mind over it), and then she goes and does THAT to her obedient *** puppet?  How COULD she?
So now you snivel endlessly about how MEAN and BAD she is.  Too funny.

YOU:    The question is, how did Jamie Brinkman's ex husband and @Isabel  end up in a relationship to begin with? 
And did the lawsuits end the relationship? 
Inquiring minds want to know.  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image

Ah - HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Your desperate lunacy is getting worse by the post.
Need me to PM you more proof of your lies and wrong doing?  :rofl:   :rofl:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

Str8tEdge » 23 Nov 2021, 6:20 pm » wrote: Need me to PM you more proof of your lies and wrong doing?  Image   Image
Dude get over it

Ronjul

Share      Unread post

Politics: Anarchist

omh » 17 Jun 2020, 7:25 am » wrote: @Ronjul,

People of character are intellectually self stereotyped ancestors wishing life were more than reproductions occupying space as directly positioned being actively timed apart now.

A solid character in reality denies now is physically eternity so as to keep each added reproduction compromising away their time adapting to eternally part of life never exceeding their point of origin as conceived to decomposed after dead. A body only navigates as one of a kind between leaving the womb and dead so far.

Reality and relativity are compounding estimations life must exceed only being alive now parcticed within one species limited to naturally living as timed apart in this atmosphere. i.e. everyone and everything universally positioned is never the same total sum shape and form from point of becoming something to never being duplicated as before again.

Simple compounding combinations of reproductive cells. Inverted conversions of finite material(chemical periodic table) perpetually balancing out to universal point of kinetically here as physically existing until not anymore.

Adapt or become extinct applies to anything occupying space as timed apart so far. Knowing, and believing are two separate ways of interpreting being alive, one works in complete honesty, the other corrupts every ancestor added from now on.

Choices. Following believers or adapting to never being the same total sum again limited to occupying space as timed apart since conceived until dead governed by vernacular tribalism cradle to grave as traditionally done ancestrally here per geographically centered now.

There is no society in this atmosphere trying to correct human error practed for the last 7,000 years since intelelct training replacements to repeat defying now is eternity.
Based on your syntax, may I inquire your origin? Is it Pakistan, or Bangladesh?

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 23 Nov 2021, 6:18 pm » wrote: Looks like someone got the proof in their PM box.  Image   Image   Image
???
This is the exact same thing I have been posting for weeks now, grinding your face into your laughable lies, and making sure everyone knows what happened to send you into this drooling, panicky narcissistic frenzy of trying to lie your humiliations away.

Last edited by Isabel on 23 Nov 2021, 6:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 23 Nov 2021, 6:20 pm » wrote: Need me to PM you more proof of your lies and wrong doing?  Image   Image
You have no proof.
Your laughable forgeries are irrelevant.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

He can't.    That's the point,.
DeVry is a severely nonfunctional narcissist.  Admitting the slightest weakness threatens his feeble ego, and feels like psychological annilhiation to him.
That means he HAS to lie frantically and endlessly WITH EVERY BREATH, to hide from his own insecurities, weaknesses and fails.
It isn't under his control.

But he is still a vile douche.