This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 23 Nov 2021, 6:51 pm » wrote: ???
This is the exact same thing I have been posting for weeks now, grinding your face into your laughable lies, and making sure everyone knows what happened to send you into this drooling, panicky narcissistic frenzy of trying to lie your humiliations away.
:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  Poor @Isabel  . Called her bluff and PM’d the proof she gave out IP addresses and  criminally cyberstalked Jamie Brinkman for over 90 pages in some of the sickest and most disgusting criminal cyberstalking imaginable. 

Now tell the board how we forged your own PM’s when it was known beforehand we had access. 

Next it’ll be we created the accounts and used a time machine…..

Getting caught in your own web of lies. EPIC

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Isabel » 23 Nov 2021, 6:52 pm » wrote: You have no proof.
Your laughable forgeries are irrelevant.
Sure I do. They are located in your PM box. I can provide MORE if you request.  :rofl:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Str8tEdge » 23 Nov 2021, 7:06 pm » wrote: Image   Image   Image  Poor @Isabel  . Called her bluff and PM’d the proof she gave out IP addresses and  criminally cyberstalked Jamie Brinkman for over 90 pages in some of the sickest and most disgusting criminal cyberstalking imaginable. 

Now tell the board how we forged your own PM’s when it was known beforehand we had access. 

Next it’ll be we created the accounts and used a time machine…..

Getting caught in your own web of lies. EPIC
You should talk about it 500 more times loser

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 23 Nov 2021, 7:06 pm » wrote: Image   Image   Image  Poor @Isabel  . Called her bluff and PM’d the proof she gave out IP addresses and  criminally cyberstalked Jamie Brinkman for over 90 pages in some of the sickest and most disgusting criminal cyberstalking imaginable. 
You have no proof. Your laughable forgeries are irrelevant.

YOU:   Now tell the board how we forged your own PM’s when it was known beforehand we had access. 

YOU:   Next it’ll be we created the accounts and used a time machine….. Getting caught in your own web of lies. EPIC

Ronjul

Share      Unread post

Politics: Anarchist

omh » 23 Nov 2021, 6:14 am » wrote: Tyranny results in self destruction ignoring the natural process of evolving in plain sight.

Your decisions are misdirecting everyone else to your advantage.
that isn't adapting to time living in series parallel ancestral changing of people occupying space as relative to added so far.
I can almost smell the beef that you eat, my Pakistani friend. 

I do not heed the siren call of such as you. The cow is holy. 

Ronjul

Share      Unread post

Politics: Anarchist

TB7 » 23 Nov 2021, 5:38 am » wrote: WELL...GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE WELL AWARE OF THINGS AND YOU RESPOND IN A TIMELY MANNER. THAT POST IS  ABOUT 72 DAYS OLD.  Image    
This is still time in your inferior culture for a mother to murder her baby.

How much faster should I be than such black infamy?

I do not log on very often. I am busy keeping your backwards nation from going to ruin on the information highway.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Isabel » 23 Nov 2021, 7:19 pm » wrote: You have no proof. Your laughable forgeries are irrelevant.

YOU:   Now tell the board how we forged your own PM’s when it was known beforehand we had access. 

YOU:   Next it’ll be we created the accounts and used a time machine….. Getting caught in your own web of lies. EPIC

Hahahahahahahhahaahajahahahahahhahahahah!!!!

@Isabel  ’s new lie is the proof is forgeries. 

Does anyone believe @kfools  and I went back in time and created a two year conversation with over 90 pages  of PM’s with Jamie Brinkman’s ex-husband where they criminally cyberstalked Jamie to the point of the board receiving several cease and desist orders, and @Isabel   handed out Jamie’s IP address?????

You have lost your mind and oh is it so sweet to witness!!!!!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 23 Nov 2021, 7:27 pm » wrote: Hahahahahahahhahaahajahahahahahhahahahah!!!!

Does anyone believe @kfools  and I went back in time and created a two year conversation with over 90 pages  of PM’s with Jamie Brinkman’s ex-husband where they criminally cyberstalked Jamie to the point of the board receiving several cease and desist orders, and @Isabel   handed out Jamie’s IP address?????

You have lost your mind and oh is it so sweet to witness!!!!!
No wonder you were banned

omh

Share      Unread post

Ronjul » 23 Nov 2021, 6:40 pm » wrote: Based on your syntax, may I inquire your origin? Is it Pakistan, or Bangladesh?

yes, not, and not. never cared to find out which generation migrated from europe to America but what I did pay attention too, wasn't more than 3 generations before my arrival on both sides of my parents, me being the 4th after my conception. guess why I stick to kinetic genetics debating political reasons to ignore life in plain sight?

I learned a long time ago the different between energy cannot be created or destroyed and power of suggestion being absolutely corrupted since dawn of civilization where everyone to save their contextual soul gave away their instinctive awareness of sole position being alive now.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Isabel » 23 Nov 2021, 7:19 pm » wrote: You have no proof. Your laughable forgeries are irrelevant.

You better hope Jamie Brinkman never finds out they exist or you’ll be telling that lie to a criminal cyber expert. 

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 23 Nov 2021, 7:27 pm » wrote: Hahahahahahahhahaahajahahahahahhahahahah!!!!

What makes your lies forgeries is the fact that when you and fools were on here last year, FRANTIC to lie about me and slander me, posting my PM's, you weren't able to post ONE SINGLE PM that said one single bad thing about me.
Why IS that, DeVry?

And then GW said ":You've shot your wad with what you've posted here, and nothing you've posted says one bad thing about any mod here."
He also said:  "YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE."
Why did he say that, DeVry?

Then he banned your stupid, lying asses, and you both ran off weeping and vowing revenge.
At that time, I had said that as you are a pathological liar, it was inevitable that your next move would be to start forging and making up "evidence".

And here you are, just as I predicted, claiming that you suddenly, magically, conveniently "found" all this terrible evidence!
And not just a little!
No, no - NINETY PAGES of it!
You "found" it in the sofa cushions!! 
You did you did you did!
You PROMISE!
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU:    Does anyone believe @kfools  and I went back in time and created a two year conversation with over 90 pages  of PM’s with Jamie Brinkman’s ex-husband where they criminally cyberstalked Jamie to the point of the board receiving several cease and desist orders, and @Isabel   handed out Jamie’s IP address?????

No, you did it recently.   After you were ridiculed for your pathetic lying and banned. you both ran away weeping and vowing revenge.
I had said that your inevitable next more would be to start forging crap.
And here you are, a year later, and just as I PREDICTED, you are claiming you "found" all this TERRIBLE evidence!
NINETY PAGES, that you somehow MISSED when you and fools went thru every single PM I ever made on OLF..

YOU:    You have lost your mind and oh is it so sweet to witness!!!!!

I say you are about to have another of your trademark meltdowns, so you whimper and chant it back at me.
Poor, mentally ill DeVry.

Last edited by Isabel on 24 Nov 2021, 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Isabel » 23 Nov 2021, 8:53 pm » wrote: What makes your lies forgeries is the fact that when you and fools were on here last year, FRanTIC to lie about me and slander, me, posting my PM's, you weren't able to post ONE SINGLE PM that said one single bad thign about me.

Why is that, DeVry?
And then GW said ":You've shot your wad with what you've posted here, and nothing you've posted says one bad thing about any mod here."
He also said" YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE."
What is THAT, DeVry?

Then he banned your stupid, lying ***, and you ran off weeping and vowing revenge.
At that time, I had said that as you are a pathological liar, it was inevitable that you next me would be tik start making up "evidence".

And here you are, just as I predicted, claiming that you suddenly, magically, conveniently  "found" all this terrible evidence!
You "found" it in the sofa cushions!! 
You did you did you did!
You PROMISE!
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU:   Does anyone believe @kfools  and I went back in time and created a two year conversation with over 90 pages  of PM’s with Jamie Brinkman’s ex-husband where they criminally cyberstalked Jamie to the point of the board receiving several cease and desist orders, and @Isabel   handed out Jamie’s IP address?????

No, you did it recently.

YOU:    You have lost your mind and oh is it so sweet to witness!!!!!

I say you are about to have another of your trademark meltdowns, so you whimper and chant it back at me.
Poor, mentally ill DeVry.
Yes. That’s why they immediately hid the posts and i got banned. There was nothing proving your cyberstalking. 

My smile gets larger with every lie you tell and now you KNOW i have the proof. 

I sure hope Jamie Brinkman doesn’t find out about your criminally cyberstalking cause YOU KNOW she will press charges. 

Last edited by Str8tEdge on 23 Nov 2021, 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 23 Nov 2021, 9:00 pm » wrote: Yes. That’s why they immediately hid the posts and i got banned. There was nothing proving your cyberstalking. 

My smile gets larger with every lie you tell and know you KNOW i have the proof. 

I sure hope Jamie Brinkman doesn’t find out about your criminally cyberstalking cause YOU KNOW she will press charges.
God I wish you were banned again 

omh

Share      Unread post

Ronjul » 23 Nov 2021, 7:19 pm » wrote: I can almost smell the beef that you eat, my Pakistani friend. 

I do not heed the siren call of such as you. The cow is holy. 

inaccurate about the pakistani. While i have been told I am a heinz 57 variety that isn't one of the 57.

Huntz to you katchin up.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 23 Nov 2021, 9:00 pm » wrote: Yes. That’s why they immediately hid the posts
LOL. Yeah - I remember when you said that THE ADMIN hid all that "evidence" from THE ADMIN.
LOLOL.
You know, I posted all those posts of yours where you admitted to being a serial child rapist.  I DID!   There were THOUSANDS of posts where you confessed to it -  but all  THAT evidence got "hidden", too!
Image   Image   Image   Image  

YOU:   and i got banned. There was nothing proving your cyberstalking. 

That's right - because it never happened.
Same old lies.
Over and over like RainMan.
Never any proof.

YOU:   My smile gets larger with every lie you tell and now you KNOW i have the proof. 

You have no proof.

YOU:   I sure hope Jamie Brinkman doesn’t find out about your criminally cyberstalking cause YOU KNOW she will press charges.

You are just OBSESSED with how your lord and master, ****, **** you right in your fat ***, aren't you, DeVry.
After all your obedient moaning and groaning and sucking of her ***, after you had your modship STRIPPED from you for your cheering and giggling while she doxxed and stalked members, she went and did that to her poor flunky and asspuppet.
Now you JUST CAN'T STOP sniveling about her. 

Image   Image   Image   Image  

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

I won't accept any of this ****. Doxxing is officially fair game and punishment for it is only applied to one side. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/30/tech ... tests.html

Doxxing is fair game. 

Assassination in fair game. 

We are not involved in a battle of the better argument. not anymore. Get your curry head out of your ***.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Isabel » 23 Nov 2021, 10:57 pm » wrote: LOL. Yeah - I remember when you said that THE ADMIN hid all that "evidence" from THE ADMIN.
LOLOL.
You know, I posted all those posts of yours where you admitted to being a serial child rapist.  I DID!   There were THOUSANDS of posts where you confessed to it -  but all  THAT evidence got "hidden", too!

Same old lies.
Never any proof.

YOU:   My smile gets larger with every lie you tell and now you KNOW i have the proof. 

You have no proof.

YOU:   I sure hope Jamie Brinkman doesn’t find out about your criminally cyberstalking cause YOU KNOW she will press charges.

You are just OBSESSED with how your lord and master, ****, **** you right in your fat ***, aren't you, DeVry.
After all your obedient moaning and groaning and sucking of her ***, after you had your modship STRIPPED from you for your cheering and giggling while she doxxed and stalked members, she went and did that to her poor flunky and asspuppet.

Look @Isabel  tell lie after lie after lie.  :rofl:  

Jamie 1000 Isabel 0

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Isabel » 23 Nov 2021, 10:57 pm » wrote: LOL. Yeah - I remember when you said that THE ADMIN hid all that "evidence" from THE ADMIN.
LOLOL.

Same old lies.
Never any proof.

You have no proof.

Just so the board knows, @Isabel  received a PM that proves she’s a criminal cyberstalker and outed Jamie Brinkman to Jamie’s ex-husband.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 24 Nov 2021, 2:07 am » wrote: Just so the board knows, @Isabel  received a PM that proves she’s a criminal cyberstalker and outed Jamie Brinkman to Jamie’s ex-husband.

When you and fools were doing your best to lie about me and slander me last year, posting my PM's, neither of you managed to post ONE SINGLE PM that said one bad thing about me.
GeorgeWashington said that nothing you had posted said one bad thing about any mod, and that you had no evidence.
He also said that due to "the nonexistent chain of custody" on Fools ****, nothing coming from that site could be believed.
Ronjul said that he had examined everything on both boards and found me to be "of solid character".
You were both laughed off the board and BANNED.
You both ran away weeping and vowing revenge.

At that time, I had said that, as you are a pathological liar, your inevitable next step would be to start forging PM's.

And now what do you know - here you are, just as I predicted, chanting that you suddenly, magically, conveniently "found" all this terrible "evidence"!
And not just a little!
NINETY PAGES!
You did you did you did!
On a message board that fools owns, with him having access to every single file, you two never had one single PM to attack me with, but now you suddenly claim you just "found"  what you need?
How does THAT work?
Oh, yeah - it was behind the sofa cushions this whole time!
You PROMISE!

omh

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 24 Nov 2021, 7:54 am » wrote: Your laughable forgeries are irrelevant.

When you and fools were doing your best to lie about me and slander me last year, posting my PM's, neither of you managed to post ONE SINGLE PM that said one bad thing about me.
GeorgeWashington said that nothing you had posted said one bad thing about any mod, and that you had no evidence.
He also said that due to "the nonexistent chain of custody" on Fools ****, nothing coming from that site could be believed.
Ronjul said that he had examined everything on both boards and found me to be "of solid character".
You were both laughed off the board and BANNED.
You both ran away weeping and vowing revenge.

At that time, I had said that, as you are a pathological liar, your inevitable next step would be to start forging PM's.

And now what do you know - here you are, just as I predicted, chanting that you suddenly, magically, conveniently "found" all this terrible "evidence"!
And not just a little!
NINETY PAGES!
You did you did you did!
On a message board that fools owns, with him having access to every single file, you two never had one single PM to attack me with, but now you suddenly claim you just "found"  what you need?
How does THAT work?
Oh, yeah - it was behind the sofa cushions this whole time!
You PROMISE!

"A solid Character" is an avid denier to why they exist in the first place.