This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

The funny thing is..Jonrul is sucking on Str8Edege's dog on the run. 

Good boy.

https://youtu.be/voTIc3YNmw4

Isabel

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 24 Nov 2021, 8:26 am » wrote: The funny thing is..Jonrul is sucking on Str8Edege's dog on the run. 

Good boy.

https://youtu.be/voTIc3YNmw4
Umm............what?

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 24 Nov 2021, 9:29 am » wrote: Umm............what?
I'm sure your'e smart enough to read between the lines.  :mrgreen:  

omh

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 24 Nov 2021, 9:31 am » wrote: I'm sure your'e smart enough to read between the lines.  :mrgreen:  
you aren't, why should she? You don't describe which lines to read between and I read between chronological relative time lines while watching evolving happen spontaneously alive simultaneously here.

those results debunk every fact defining people in rule of law. where do I go to correct that limited to equally evolving here now?

Isabel

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 24 Nov 2021, 9:31 am » wrote: I'm sure your'e smart enough to read between the lines.  Image

No sleep.
No coffee.
Thinking is painful.

LOLOL.

omh

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 24 Nov 2021, 10:09 am » wrote: No sleep.
No coffee.
Thinking is painful.

LOLOL.
that why you recite what others dreamed possible ignoring their actual location being eternally isolated as one of a kind reproductions alive in this atmosphere now.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

LOLOL - just look at DeVry running from this thread like his pathologically lying *** is on fire.
He must have been SO UPSET when he saw that this thread, that documents his insanity, doxxing, slander, lies AND BANNING, was brought back.

Poor DeVry - I guess it was just too hard for him to try to sell his floods of laughable lies about me, when ANYONE can simply scroll back and see how he was shown to be a shameless and clownish liar, laughed at, mocked and ridiculed.'
How HUMILIATING this thread is for him!!!
True to form, as DeVry ALWAYS does when everyone can see that he is a pathetic and desperate, whimpering liar, HE RUNS AWAY.
He did the same thing on OLF, after his spectacular. weeks-long, shrieking, truly epic mental and emotional collapse.
He ran away to this board, where he could sell his lies safely, without being corrected and slapped.

Now that he has failed here as well, and everyone can see what an insane and desperate liar he is, he has no choice but to RUN AWAY again.
To try to start his fantasy stories again.

Another prediction - he will create a NEW thread, where he will chant his lies nonstop, sobbing and hoping THIS one falls off the front page.
It's no wonder that a nasty, dickless lying coward like DeVry would run from it like a *******

Last edited by Isabel on 24 Nov 2021, 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 24 Nov 2021, 8:39 pm » wrote: LOLOL - just look at DeVry running from this thread like his pathologically lying *** is on fire.
He must have been SO UPSET when he saw that this thread, that documents his insanity, doxxing, slander, lies AND BANNING, was brought back.

Poor DeVry - I guess it was just too hard for him to try to sell his floods of laughable lies about me, when ANYONE can simply scroll back and see how he was shown to be a shameless and clownish liar, laughed at, mocked and ridiculed.'
How HUMILIAITNG this thread is for him!!!
True to form, as DeVry ALWAYS does when everyone can see that he is a pathetic and desperate, whimpering liar, HE RUNS AWAY.
He did the same thing on OLF, after his spectacular. weeks-long, shrieking, truly epic mental and emotional collapse.
He ran away to this board, where he could sell his lies safely, without being corrected and slapped.

Now that he has failed here as well, and everyone can see what an insane and desperate liar he is, he has no choice but to RUN AWAY again.

Another prediction - he will create a NEW thread, where he will chant his lies nonstop, sobbing and hoping THIS one falls off the front page.
It's no wonder that a nasty, dickless lying coward like DeVry would run from it like a *******
Why would I want it off the front page?

I’ve offered the proof of your crimes and outing to anyone who cares. 

2. You can’t doxx an anonymous poster as the entire purpose of doxxing someone is outing them publicly. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Isabel » 24 Nov 2021, 8:39 pm » wrote: LOLOL - just look at DeVry running from this thread like his pathologically lying *** is on fire.

How HUMILIAITNG this thread is for him!!!

Notice how @Isabel  claims I’m running from the thread but didn’t have enough courage to tag me.  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Edge deserves FIFTY lashes!
The lash is a great attitude adjuster!
And an extra ten if he quotes Gateway Pundit again!

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

nuckinfutz » 24 Nov 2021, 8:59 pm » wrote: Edge deserves FIFTY lashes!

Image   Image   Image
Quit flirting. I told you I don’t roll that way(usually ).

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 24 Nov 2021, 9:00 pm » wrote: Quit flirting. I told you I don’t roll that way(usually ).
DAYUM! You made me laugh! So I tossed you 5 greenies!
Stop that or I might start liking you again.
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 24 Nov 2021, 8:55 pm » wrote: Why would I want it off the front page?
For the same reason you are running from it.
It contains the history of your doxxing, your failed attempted slander of me (and AL too, BTW), your floods of endlessly repeated lies, Ronjul and GeorgeWashington both calling you out as full of **** and slapping you, AND YOUR BANNING. A juicy extra tidbit is Fools coming back under a sock and whimpering how UNFAIR it was that you both got banned.  Image   Image   Image  

YOU:    I’ve offered the proof of your crimes and outing to anyone who cares. 

You have no proof.
Your pathetic forgeries are irrelevant.

YOU:   2. You can’t doxx an anonymous poster as the entire purpose of doxxing someone is outing them publicly. 

Go snivel to Ronjul.  He already slapped your lies and excuses right back into your fat mouth.

Last edited by Isabel on 24 Nov 2021, 9:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 24 Nov 2021, 8:59 pm » wrote: Edge deserves FIFTY lashes!

Image   Image   Image

LOLOL.

The caning in Singapore seems to be terribly effective.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 24 Nov 2021, 9:11 pm » wrote: LOLOL.

The caning in Singapore seems to be terribly effective.
Ah! Yes! But who would pay to move him to Singapore? Not me. 8-)  

Isabel

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 24 Nov 2021, 9:18 pm » wrote: Ah! Yes! But who would pay to move him to Singapore? Not me. Image
ROTFL.

We wouldn't have to do that.
I'm sure they make canes here in the U.S.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Isabel » 24 Nov 2021, 9:09 pm » wrote: For the same reason you are running from it.
It contains the history of your doxxing, your failed attempted slander of me (and AL too, BTW), your floods of endlessly repeated lies, Ronjul and GeorgeWashington both calling you out as full of **** and slapping you, AND YOUR BANNING. A juicy extra tidbit is Fools coming back under a sock and whimpering how UNFAIR it was that you both got banned.  Image   Image   Image  

YOU:    I’ve offered the proof of your crimes and outing to anyone who cares. 

You have no proof.
Your pathetic forgeries are irrelevant.

YOU:   2. You can’t doxx an anonymous poster as the entire purpose of doxxing someone is outing them publicly. 

Go snivel to Ronjul.  He already slapped your lies and excuses right back into your fat mouth.
+1 for actually tagging me then claiming I’m running from the thread I’m not running from.  Image   Image  

2. Explain how you dox an anonymous member that maintained their anonymity. 

3. The proof of your cyberstalking and actual doxxing is air clad and available to anyone who requests it. 

You’re permanently banned from the other site for cyberstalking and outing other members. 

You’re a liar for denying it 1000 times and after I PM’d you the evidence you lied and claimed your posts were forged.  Image   Image   Image  

The posts you at first claim didn’t exist. 

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Devry is forced to live in the ****, St. Louis! That is punishment enough!
The new murder capitol of the US.
You wont read this in Gateway Pundit!
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  FAKE NEWS!

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 24 Nov 2021, 9:58 pm » wrote: +1 for actually tagging me then claiming I’m running from the thread I’m not running from.  Image   Image
You did run. As soon as I ridiculed you for running, you came rushing back to squeal some more crap.

YOU:    2. Explain how you dox an anonymous member that maintained their anonymity. 

I've told you twice already to direct your whimpering and sniveling about what a VICTIM you are to Ronjul.

YOU:   3. The proof of your cyberstalking and actual doxxing is air clad and available to anyone who requests it. 

You have no proof.
Your laughable forgeries are irrelevant.

YOU:   You’re permanently banned from the other site for cyberstalking and outing other members. 

Liar.
After I left, and Fools realized I was never coming back, he chased me over here in a rage, and he and you both tried your best to slander me with your idiotic lies. 
You fooled no one, you were whipped into tears, banned and chucked off the board for being lying, doxxing douchebags.
Then Fools ran back to his Safe Space board, weeping and bleeding from the ***, and "banned" me - weeks after I had already left!!!!!!
Image   Image   Image   Image    

YOU:   You’re a liar for denying it 1000 times and after I PM’d you the evidence you lied and claimed your posts were forged. 

You have no evidence.

YOU: The posts you at first claim didn’t exist.

I've never claimed that your forgeries don't exist.  As a matter of fact, I predicted them.
After you were laughed off the board last year and banned for doxxing and slandering me, and not providing one single PM of mine that supported your lies, I had said that as you are a pathological liar, it was inevitable that your next step would be to start forging crap.

And here you are, just as I predicted -  claiming that you suddenly, magically, conveniently "found" all this terrible terrible stuff!
You did you did you did!
It was under the sofa cushions the whole time!
You PROMISE!
Image  Image   Image  

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Isabel » 25 Nov 2021, 12:21 am » wrote: You did run. As soon as I ridiculed you for running, you came rushing back to squeal some more crap.

YOU:    2. Explain how you dox an anonymous member that maintained their anonymity. 

I've told you twice already to direct your whimpering and sniveling about what a VICTIM you are to Ronjul.

YOU:   3. The proof of your cyberstalking and actual doxxing is air clad and available to anyone who requests it. 

You have no proof.

Liar.
After I left, and Fools realized I was never coming back, he chased me over here in a rage, and he and you both tried your best to slander me with your idiotic lies. 
You fooled no one, you were whipped into tears, banned and chucked off the board for being lying, doxxing douchebags.
Then Fools ran back to his Safe Space board, weeping and bleeding from the ***, and "banned" me - weeks after I had already left!!!!!!
Image   Image   Image   Image    

You have no evidence.

YOU: The posts you at first claim didn’t exist.

I've never claimed that your forgeries don't exist.  As a matter of fact, I predicted them.
After you were laughed off the board last year and banned for doxxing and slandering me, and not providing one single PM of mine that supported your lies, I had said that as you are a pathological liar, it was inevitable that your next step would be to start forging crap.

And here you are, just as I predicted -  claiming that you suddenly, magically, conveniently "found" all this terrible terrible stuff!
You did you did you did!
It was under the sofa cushions the whole time!
You PROMISE!
Image  Image   Image
So you claimed I was running from a thread that you didn't quote me or tag my name in...........

I happened to see your claim I was running, responded and you Still claim I was running..... Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

I see you're living in the same alternate reality where you didn't spend 2 years criminally cyberstalking Jamie Brinkman and outed her IP address. 

OK. It seems the only way we can clear this up is for you to give me and the admins permission to post the proof. 

You're of course agreeable to this since you claim the posts were forged, right? 

I anxiously await your permission.