⭐️ Post of the Day - Nominations ⭐️

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
81 posts
User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 99,820
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
JeanMoulin » 25 Jul 2020, 6:47 pm » wrote: Why do you care? Why do you miss it? It's become a neo nazi forum ever since a white supremist racist took it over. If you're not one of those people you have no business being on that site at all. I'm sure the FBI and others monitor it daily. 

1 Nomination

Older Guy Jul 24, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 03, 2020 7:59pm

You say white supremacist like it's a bad thing.  
Log in or Register to remove ads

Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
Pengwin

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 622
Politics: Liberal

Taipan » 25 Jul 2020, 4:26 pm » wrote: Affirmative Action.
Let's make White People sit at the back of the bus.


 
You don't believe in an Eye for an Eye?  Why should they forgive Whitey until they have their pound of flesh as well, are they supposed to be better than Whitey?

Whitey has mistreated them for 400 years here, if the roles were reversed would you be the one saying let bygones be bygones, all is forgiven?  Do tell because while you might think it's unfair to your tribe now, what was it to their tribe then?

It might be, in a very long time, forgiven but it will never be forgotten, nor should it be.  It is the history of race in America, and Whitey owns it.


 



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Jul 27, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 25, 2020 4:33pm
Last edited by Pengwin on 27 Jul 2020, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall nominated this post

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 18,636
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

Cannonpointer » 27 Jul 2020, 2:02 pm » wrote: I'm not reading any of that, weak ***. You're too boring.

Instead, I will remind you that I have you on the record squealing that you do not defend men in women's showers.      
Yeah, sniveling that reading hurts your tiny mind is your favorite surrender flag, whenever I debunk your lies and scoff at your deviancy.  Not sure why you believe my opposition to men in showers with little girls warrants your girly giggles.  You're the one who turns every conversation on every thread to that fantasy of yours.

In any event, don't run away angry because I won't facilitate your rabid nub rubbing, Twitch, just run away.



1 Nomination

Hamisi Jul 27, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 27, 2020 3:12pm
Last edited by Ricky Tavy on 27 Jul 2020, 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Hamisi nominated this post

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 63,464
Politics: Liberacon

Revelation of Steele’s primary source triggers focus on think tank tied to Clinton, Biden

The Obama team's ties to the Brookings Institution are deep, and so are those of impeachment witness Fiona Hill

The revelation that Christopher Steele’s primary sub-source for his dossier was an American resident tied to a liberal think tank close to the Obama administration has triggered new investigative interest.The identification of Igor Danchenko as Steele’s subsource — reported by Real Clear Investigations and then confirmed by Danchenko's lawyer to the New York Times — means Steele’s dossier relied on someone who wasn't based in Russia despite claims to the contrary by the FBI.In at least two of the applications for its Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant targeting Trump adviser Carter Page, the FBI referred to the primary sub-source of the document as "truthful and cooperative" and "Russian-based," according to Justice Department inspector general Michael Horowitz's report last December.
Danchenko also worked for several years until 2010 at the Brookings Institution, a think tank familiar to many in the Obama administration and to one key witness in the impeachment proceedings against President Trump.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/ ... ocus-think



1 Nomination

duck615 Jul 28, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 28, 2020 10:11pm
Last edited by Huey on 28 Jul 2020, 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: duck615 nominated this post

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 7,523
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Taipan » 27 Jul 2020, 4:22 pm » wrote: You are sooooo cool.
You can handle any situation !!
You would make a great lawyer.                            
I Was Taipan? I had two cases. I  had two cases at once.. a federal and a civil. I played lawyer. I took out two crooks, and a crooked lawyer who got disbarred? I am a local legend... I don't think I could pull it off again? The two crooks are pushing up daisies... truth is? they say it was from the stress?   I consider it one on my proudest accomplishments  in my life? I can die in peace? I did what I needed to do.. because it was the right thing to do.. cost me a fortune.. I will never look back. thousands of dollars it cost me.. The money meant nothing!!!.. it was the principle of the entire thing.. I will tell you some day my sweetheart.



1 Nomination

Taipan Jul 28, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 27, 2020 4:37pm
Last edited by sooted up Cyndi on 28 Jul 2020, 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Taipan nominated this post

User avatar
SJConspirator

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,592
Politics: Green

righteous » 28 Jul 2020, 5:21 pm » wrote:  ANTIFA *** using a court order preventing Feds from taking action against the Press. They are holding cameras calling themselves Journalists.   
ttps://www.infowars.com/portland-antifa-rioters-are-getting-away-with-it-by-claiming-they-are-journalists/


Infowars ain’t what it used to be, ever since AJ claimed that school shooting victims are “crisis actors”.  



1 Nomination

Olivaw Jul 27, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 28, 2020 4:48pm
Last edited by SJConspirator on 28 Jul 2020, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Olivaw nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 99,820
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP

I love how the russian government is set up for the president to be the strong guy and the pm to be the figure head - until it isn't. And then is again. And then isn't again.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The balls on the guy - how nice would it be to have an actual man in the white house? The last one who even PRETENDED to be a man called his wife, "Mommy."



1 Nomination

KFSW Jul 28, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 28, 2020 6:40pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 28 Jul 2020, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: KFSW nominated this post

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 63,464
Politics: Liberacon

AnnoyedLiberall » 29 Jul 2020, 9:22 am » wrote: That's the truth they don't want to hear.

As I am watching most of the protests from afar thru what the MSM wants me to see color me crazy but it seems there are more white's protesting and rioting than any other race or ethnic group.  Yes, there are blacks as well but it seems the issues in places like Seattle and Portland are mostly young whites run amok.  The are plenty of peaceful protesters of many races.  Whatever movement they are representing has been hijacked by others with a different agenda.

I know we have discussed this before but immediately following Floyd that there was a helluva lot of unity in this country.  Right and left, black and white, cops and non cops agreed what happened was despicable.  But, those with other agendas moved in and we are where we are at now.  



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Jul 29, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 29, 2020 10:15am
Last edited by Huey on 29 Jul 2020, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall nominated this post

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 53,829

Antifa
Speaking of the Turd Family Robinshart, young Barron Trump’s school will not, it turns out, be reopening in the fall, because doing so would be unsafe; we are in the middle of a pandemic, you see. Your children are not to be given the same consideration of course, no, your families are to be conscripted into President Crotchrot’s re-election campaign, as extras in their Busby Berkeley spectacular, “Everything Is So Very Normal, We Promise!” and no, the campaign will not reimburse any funeral costs, not even the child coffins even though they’re smaller.


http://showercapblog.com/welp-guess-wer ... ooj-today/

 



1 Nomination

bludog Jul 29, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 29, 2020 10:54am
Last edited by Blackvegetable on 30 Jul 2020, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bludog nominated this post

Polar1ty

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 975

KFSW » 31 Jul 2020, 1:27 pm » wrote: It will be The Golden Calf
I don't know how old you are (I'm assuming 45-50), but I was an avid Internet user back in the mid 90's. AOL, Kazaa, and all that **** Boomers can only dream of using back when you needed to not be a complete tech-retard. (My apologies if you are a Boomer, but you get my implied message)

I distinctly remember how decentralized the Internet was back then. I had 10-15 sites I would visit and content was completely uncensored.

Thanks to all this consolidation (inevitable under capitalism if you read Karl Marx - I'm not a Marxist, but I do agree with his tenet that centralization of "market players" is inevitable unless the gubmint steps up to the plate), we are now exposed to the same garbage opinions rehashed over and over by the (((MAINSTREAM MEDIA))) and its online counterparts.

LiberalForum.net is one of the few diamonds left in the rough - a dinosaur in the post-Cretaceous era. The sad part is how many stupid people voice their opinions here, but alas, it is still preferable to the alternative - bunch of Karens and soy boys screaming on social media about how "millions of Americans are going to die if we don't throw 15 million people out of work!"

That's why I NEVER use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other platforms catering to low IQ morons. Even LinkedIn is becoming intolerable with those "inspirational stories" about how some CEO gets up at 5 AM, runs a half-marathon, and finishes his morning routine within 2 hours every day, and that everyone who doesn't do the same is a failure.  

Sorry I needed to get that off my chest, you may resume your regularly scheduled program now.
 
 



1 Nomination

KFSW Jul 31, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 31, 2020 3:28pm
Last edited by Polar1ty on 31 Jul 2020, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: KFSW nominated this post

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,833
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

SoapBeerPopcorn
Olivaw » 30 Jul 2020, 9:23 pm » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 30 Jul 2020, 3:33 pm » wrote: Is your preferred news not reporting the 99% survival rate?
Let’s stick to scientific and medical sources.
I have posted only scientific and medical sources.  
Olivaw » 30 Jul 2020, 9:23 pm » wrote: I’ll leave the selection of “preferred” news to those of you who have pledged fealty to the current president of the United States or Russia.
Are you putting yourself in the "pledged fealty to the current president of the United States or Russia" camp? 

After all, It was you that selected your preferred source and posted a link with the CFR being nearly 10%, while I merely called **** on the tinfoil hat scare mongering.  
Olivaw » 30 Jul 2020, 9:23 pm » wrote:  John Hopkins published a Mortality chart which uses CFR. it corresponds with the earlier link I provided because it uses the same data.

No, the link you posted earlier had the CFR at 9.92%, which is why I called it tinfoil hat fear mongering propoganda. See below:
Olivaw » 29 Jul 2020, 1:49 pm » wrote:
Mortality rate is 3.43%
Case Fatality Rate is 9.92%
https://www.covid19projections.com/projections/US

Please justify your figures. Bonus points if you identify the long term health problems associated with COVID-19.
 
Olivaw » 30 Jul 2020, 9:23 pm » wrote: Will you now claim that John Hopkins is also fear mongering
I never claimed the CFR of 3.4% from JH was ****.  I called **** on your amateur tally which had it at 9.9%
Olivaw » 30 Jul 2020, 9:23 pm » wrote:
or will you accept the truth?
Stop projecting. I have done nothing to call my character into question. Keep that bag of **** in your lap, thanks.
Olivaw » 30 Jul 2020, 9:23 pm » wrote:
CFR is calculated by dividing deaths by the number of confirmed cases of the disease COVID-19.. It’s based on hard medical data.  It offers an expert a figure for the average persons odds of death after a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis.
Wrong again. CFR cannot offer an expert a figure for the average person's odds of death after a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis, because CFR does not include infenctions of average people.  It includes confirmed cases only, and we both know there are more cases than confirmed.   
Olivaw » 30 Jul 2020, 9:23 pm » wrote: It’s currently 3.4% but an individuals odds depends on age, fitness, health care etc. Anyone who claims this metric to be **** betrays a poor understanding of it.
Ok.. is it 3.4% or 9.9%? Are you stepping back from your previous 9.9% propganda spew?
Olivaw » 30 Jul 2020, 9:23 pm » wrote: IFR is calculated by dividing deaths by the estimated number of individuals infected by SARS-CoV-2. The number is lower because, as I assume you know,  some individuals are asymptomatic Uncertainty lies in estimating the number of infected individuals due to the shortcomings of past antibody tests and the factors mentioned above.
Did you know that flu infections are estimated to be 200x greater than confirmed numbers, and this estimate is what's given to the public and used by policy makers?  
Olivaw » 30 Jul 2020, 9:23 pm » wrote: So which is right? I’d be willing to accept that the data may suggest that the odds of death are below 1% if one is asymptomatic but the odds are above 3% if one is diagnosed with COVID-19.
So far, nearly every study I have found has the IFR at <= 1%
Olivaw » 30 Jul 2020, 9:23 pm » wrote: Ducky and Trump have yet to address the long term health effects on those who survive and the evidence (inconclusive) that immunity may be short lived.
SARS-COV-1 immunity lasts from 12-24 months. Why would you assume this is any different?
Olivaw » 30 Jul 2020, 9:23 pm » wrote: 150,000 dead Americans later and some people still refuse to accept the severity of the pandemic and wear a **** mask. 
Ooooh. I get it now... Its ok to use blatantly false data(9.9% CFR) as long as it helps your agenda?  Set your integretiy aside for your political party?

 
 



1 Nomination

Polar1ty Jul 30, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 31, 2020 7:21am
Last edited by GeorgeWashington on 31 Jul 2020, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Polar1ty nominated this post

User avatar
Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,078
Politics: Liberal

Antifa
Olivaw » 01 Aug 2020, 1:49 am » wrote:
Polar1ty » 01 Aug 2020, 12:59 am » wrote: "152,000 victims"

Yes, that's typically what a pandemic does. With a few exceptions like the 2nd wave of the Sp. Flu, it wipes out the most vulnerable and those with significant health problems. It's questionable you are "retired" (presumably 60+) and have lived through at least a few pandemics to not realize this simple, basic fact.

BTW, before you scream about Trump or "But South Korea!", Korea (one of the best responses) uses HCQ.

Yes, they use that drug you and your stupid ilk despise, instead of putting people onto ventilators (and worse, PAYING HOSPITALS TO DO IT), which actually makes people more likely to die from late-stage Covid-19 as the air forces the infection deeper into the lungs.


http://m.koreabiomed.com/news/articleVi ... idxno=7428

Like I said, you offered nothing but emotional drivel and propaganda. It would make your head spin if I offered damning evidence of the miscount of total deaths, so I will spare you the headache you would receive from an overload of cognitive dissonance.
More ****!

if COVID-19 is a typical pandemic, you’ll have no trouble listing all the pandemics over the last 60 years that killed over 150,000 Americans in their first four months. We’ll wait.

Deaths are not overstated. Save that noise for the crackpot crew. 

I'm not convinced that HCQ is an effective treatment.  I am unlikely to be convinced by a member of the cult on a political forum.  Most of what you and your ilk spew is right wing disinformation. My brief encounter with you suggest that everything you spew is right wing disinformation. 

Whose SOK are you, fluffy?
Good call.

South Korea is convinced that HCQ is not a proven effective treatment. So much so they removed HCQ from their guidelines over a month ago.

The article touted from KoreaBiomed was written on 02-13-2020. Almost 6 months ago.  In the meantime, South Korea did a study with over 200 people that failed to prove HCQ is an effective treatment for Covid-19. That study was reported in the press in April of 2020 and was also  published in the  "International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents" which is behind an Elsevier paywall. A quick moment to say: **** Elsevier!

South Korea removed HCQ from it's guidelines about two months later, in June 2020.

Hang around, Polar1ty's Dad and Uncle (CannonPointer & GeorgeWashington, which is which I can't say) will be by to chide you for not bowing to their favorites huge IQ. You know Polar1ty has a huge IQ, because Polar1ty keeps talking about it like Rainman talking about Wapner. It's also the foundation of all of their inherent bigotry and racism and a damn good portion of their unearned overbearing self-esteem.

   

Enjoy.

 
 



1 Nomination

Olivaw Jul 31, 2020

Go to original post on Aug 01, 2020 2:37am
Last edited by Phelix_Dacat on 01 Aug 2020, 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Olivaw nominated this post

User avatar
Ronjul

Unread post

User avatar
 
 
Posts: 43
Politics: Anarchist

First, Jagadeesh has resign to spend more time with family.  

Second, many complain that website logging off. 

To resolve complain, a change were made to cookie setting, but cookie name was not change.  This cause user to require delete all cookie. 

When change cookie setting, also change cookie name or user not logging in.

Simple solution, change cookie name, and no more trouble, but Jagadeesh are fail at job once again. 

 I have resolve ticket and forum now run like greased curry tandoori on fresh naan. 
 



1 Nomination

DennisTheMenace Aug 03, 2020

Go to original post on Aug 03, 2020 7:27am
Last edited by Ronjul on 03 Aug 2020, 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DennisTheMenace nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 99,820
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
KFSW » 03 Aug 2020, 2:16 pm » wrote: Its crimeariver you ****** ***.  As in Crimea returning to Russia as Obama meddled in Ukraine.

It was a BITTER defeat for niggar Bammy.   His masters told him to put a NATO base in Crimea. 

Puppet Bammy was a faithful HOUSE NIGGAR....but he got his *** kicked up to his shoulders by PUTIN

                             

I would take issue with this characterization of events.

Fair enough, Putin DID *** rape the porch monkey. But you left out where he made him orally service his then-**** member, removing all the nigpoop with his tongue.

Крым-это всегда Россия.

 



1 Nomination

KFSW Aug 04, 2020

Go to original post on Aug 04, 2020 4:12pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 04 Aug 2020, 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: KFSW nominated this post

User avatar
nuckin futz

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,263
Politics: Independent

DennisTheMenace » 04 Aug 2020, 4:28 am » wrote: Even cops know about how long a human being can live without breathing.

In any event.  Chauvin's future does not like bright.  Ex-cops don't fair well in prison.

With his notoriety, he'll probably be in solitary confinement for his own protection.

No one will be able to kneel on his neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds that way. 
BIG BUBBA will teach him carnal knowledge, and he will become a wide receiver!      
 



1 Nomination

DennisTheMenace Aug 05, 2020

Go to original post on Aug 05, 2020 10:25am
Last edited by nuckin futz on 05 Aug 2020, 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DennisTheMenace nominated this post

User avatar
promoderate

Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 134
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

“Efforts to reject the mainstream merely result in a new conformity.” -MIT Technology Review

https://www.technologyreview.com/2019/0 ... -the-same/

The hipster effect: those who want to make anti-conformist statements end up looking almost identical to others who wish to make similar statements. I.e. the guy in skinny jeans and a tie dye shirt with blue hair who is vegan and loves the planet although he has yet to spend one solid day in the wilderness.

Although “tight-fitting jeans can cause urinary tract infections, twisted testicles, bladder weakness and long-term health consequences,” they continue to be a trend among ‘men’ who claim to belong to the counterculture. Not a counterculture I want to be a part of.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.medica ... les/247826

We have evolved through natural selection to work in groups to survive. ‘Herd mentality,’ which is mocked today by all ends of the political spectrum, is subconsciously adopted by many on a daily basis, even when one believes he is rebelling against the norm.

The rise of social media has heightened this effect. When did you last make a decision that wasn’t influenced by a government, corporation, public figure, or something someone else was doing? If you defy a government, you are likely to join a group of individuals who think similarly. If you boycott a corporation, you are likely to take similar actions to others in circumventing it. If you hate a public figure, that sentiment likely came from something another person said.

Humans have a desire to feel special and unique, to feel that they offer something to the world that others can’t or don’t. But to what extent are you willing to go to prove your point, and will it end up harming you in the long run?

Let us put to rest the tired argument that one should or should not take an action because other people are or are not doing it. In the end, you are not special, and there are likely to be similar people who are taking an action for reasons similar to yours. Instead, judge it solely on the consequences it will have for your life and the life of those you will impact.
 
 



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Aug 05, 2020

Go to original post on Aug 05, 2020 12:50am
Last edited by promoderate on 05 Aug 2020, 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall nominated this post

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Huey » 06 Aug 2020, 11:17 am » wrote:
skews13 » 06 Aug 2020, 11:10 am » wrote: New York’s attorney general is seeking to dissolve the National Rifle Association after an 18-month investigation found widespread fraud and abuse.Attorney General Letitia James claims in a lawsuit filed Thursday that her investigators found financial misconducted that contributed to a loss of more than $64 million over a three-year period, reported NPR.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/new-yo ... s-pile-up/
Seeking to dissolve...
Yes, seeking to dissolve, you know, like how the previous NY State AG dissolved Trump's charitable foundation.
 



1 Nomination

DennisTheMenace Aug 07, 2020

Go to original post on Aug 07, 2020 1:45am
Last edited by Misty on 07 Aug 2020, 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DennisTheMenace nominated this post

Zeets2

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 1,354
Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 06 Aug 2020, 3:47 pm » wrote: Clear as a bell, the ****** are stupid (but it's the Democrats that are racist).

That needs work, work on it.
OK, let's work on it!  Let's start with the fact that blacks have been voting roughly 90% or more for Democrats for over 50 years now, and in every election campaign, Democrats have promised them if elected, they will rise them out of poverty, bring them better schools, better and cheaper housing, higher paying jobs, and safer neighborhoods to raise their families.  
So blacks believe it and vote for Democrats. Now tell me which of those promises Democrats have kept in those 50 years?

Now, along comes candidate Donald J. Trump.  He points out those same facts in his campaigns in their cities, and says to the overwhelmingly black audiences, "What have you got to lose?" by trying something different?  Then as President, he quickly pulls MILLIONS of blacks out of poverty, stops unskilled illegal aliens from taking jobs that should be going to them, gives them a huge tax cut, and successfully lowers the unemployment rate to record low numbers in just a few years, something even black Obama was unable to accomplish!

You want the rest of us to believe blacks are intelligent?  OK, let's see them prove it in this coming election by giving a majority of their votes to the ONLY PRESIDENT WHO HAS DELIVERED ON HIS PROMISES IN OVER 50 YEARS!!!

How's that for getting me to "work on it"? 
 



1 Nomination

NeoConvict Aug 06, 2020

Go to original post on Aug 07, 2020 6:06am
Last edited by Zeets2 on 07 Aug 2020, 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: NeoConvict nominated this post

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 53,829

Antifa
duck615 » 07 Aug 2020, 7:56 pm » wrote: Yep you being the biggest loser in life here BV
You are notably notbright and flacking for the worst POTUS ever.

I'm feeling good.
 



1 Nomination

Coolguy10013 Aug 07, 2020

Go to original post on Aug 07, 2020 9:01pm
Last edited by Blackvegetable on 07 Aug 2020, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Coolguy10013 nominated this post

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 53,829

Antifa
duck615 » 07 Aug 2020, 7:56 pm » wrote: Yep you being the biggest loser in life here BV
You are notably notbright and flacking for the worst POTUS ever.

I'm feeling good.
 



1 Nomination

Coolguy10013 Aug 07, 2020

Go to original post on Aug 07, 2020 9:01pm
Last edited by Blackvegetable on 07 Aug 2020, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Coolguy10013 nominated this post

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Annoyed Liberall, bludog, Cedar, Crazytrain, deezer shoove, Famagusta, Ike Bana, Isabel, Karen Taint, KFSW, Kobia2, Majestic-12 [Bot], nefarious101, OdeToJoy, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], simple jack, SJConspirator, skews13, Steve Jobs [Bot], Termin8tor, thelion, Vegas, WillFranklin, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 814 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads