This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,601
Politics: Liberal

Good Goddamned Riddance...


Image



1 Nomination

Vegas giants Feb 13, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 13, 2021 5:28pm
Last edited by Pengwin on 13 Feb 2021, 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Vegas giants nominated this post

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 32,658

Numerous sources close to the Biden administration said that they were appalled at Biden's braze act of trying to dry hump a child in a crowd of people at the whitehouse.  Biden reportedly told insiders that "since I'm President I don't have to hide it anymore"  He then order his detail to take him somewhere where he can "spoon" with and "sniff" 3rd graders

Image 



1 Nomination

Dr. Sliptinschit Feb 13, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 14, 2021 11:23am
Last edited by nefarious101 on 14 Feb 2021, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Dr. Sliptinschit nominated this post

User avatar
Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,343
Politics: Liberal
Location: New York, New York

Last edited by Coolguy10013 on 15 Feb 2021, 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Vegas giants nominated this post

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,418
Politics: Communist
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

Abatjour » 14 Feb 2021, 11:13 am » wrote: Yes, unfortunately, you assisted in exposing @RollingRock  pretty tragically that week. Colossally. He will never forgive you.
Especially after you asked him to modify the LO room verbiage on Homepage with respect to his words at me where he literally, bragged, about how he controls all Liberal's thought if it is going to be posted in the LO room.
What's unfortunate is his unreasonable reaction... he admitted he banned people because he doesn't approve of their thoughts, that the LO forum is a place where liberal thoughts are pure and safe and that his banning ensures it stays that way... yet when I pointed out that makes him a tryrannical mod with narcissistic tendencies in charge of a liberal safe space he gets all outraged and starts shrinking my posts that mention it...

I really don't understand his behaviour

:blink:  
 



1 Nomination

Abatjour Feb 14, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 14, 2021 5:50am
Last edited by Jantje_Smit on 15 Feb 2021, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abatjour nominated this post

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,255
Politics: Liberacon

Dr.Sliptinschit » 15 Feb 2021, 6:00 pm » wrote: If Twitter, Facebook, and youtube can do it, why not ammo manufactures?

@FenixAmmunition

First question - are we serious?

Yes, we are serious.  Joe Biden ran on a campaign built on the most radical gun control platform a major party candidate has ever had, including banning the online sale of ammunition.  Essentially, a plan to bankrupt our company.
Fenix "Kulak" Ammunition
@FenixAmmunition
·
Feb 11
Second question - couldn't I have voted for him for other reasons?

Sure, that's possible, but if you did, you should immediately sell any firearms you own out of solidarity.
Fenix "Kulak" Ammunition
@FenixAmmunition
·
Feb 11
Third question - are you really willing to walk away from a paying customer simply because they voted for Joe Biden?

Yes, yes we are.  We're dead serious.
Fenix "Kulak" Ammunition
@FenixAmmunition
·
Feb 11
We don't want your money, and you shouldn't want us to have it because we're going to use it to make more ammo, sell it to the citizenry, and do everything in our power to prevent Joe Biden's administration from usurping the rights of Americans.
Fenix "Kulak" Ammunition
@FenixAmmunition
·
Feb 11
We have no problem talking to Biden voters and educating them on what they did, but they have to be willing to acknowledge their ignorance at the very least.  We're not going to sit here and debate with you. 

We're a 2A company and these are our first principles.
The left needs to learn that 2 can play at that game.  **** them.



1 Nomination

Dr. Sliptinschit Feb 14, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 15, 2021 5:39pm
Last edited by Huey on 15 Feb 2021, 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Dr. Sliptinschit nominated this post

User avatar
JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 596
Politics: Democratic

Isn't  there some stupid reality TV show you should be watching? Politics are too boring for you now.
 



1 Nomination

Abatjour Feb 15, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 15, 2021 7:34am
Last edited by JeanMoulin on 15 Feb 2021, 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abatjour nominated this post

User avatar
duck615

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,221

Dennis is still molesting little boys



1 Nomination

Vegas Feb 15, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 15, 2021 9:16am
Last edited by duck615 on 16 Feb 2021, 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Vegas nominated this post

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,418
Politics: Communist
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

Isabel » 17 Feb 2021, 8:58 am » wrote: He isn't called Weepy Little JantjeClown for nothing.
You really think sucking up to RR is going to improve your image?

Everyone already knows you lied about the murderous mob storming the capitol, I doubt they believe your fantasies about making me weep..

Image  

Image
 
 



1 Nomination

Abatjour Feb 16, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 17, 2021 3:28am
Last edited by Jantje_Smit on 17 Feb 2021, 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abatjour nominated this post

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,096
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

We Americans Need a #NationalPublicHealthOption that we won't lose if we lose our job for ANY reason or move to a different state.

And the tax system to support it must be a truly progressive marginal graduated tax system all the way to the "tippy top" of incomes rather than a flat-tax system.

Such a system would shift the burden off the backs of businesses, allowing them to pay their employees more.

And it would eliminate the loss of health insurance if a company files bankruptcy.

Top tax rates should be for the top incomes, but for a National Public Health Option they wouldn't have to be much more than Medicare is now.  Medicare should also be progressive marginal graduated taxation, & lower for bottom incomes.
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 71974?s=20 

If COVID-19 has a silver lining, please let it be a #NationalPublicHealthOption for all Americans.
#BlueWave2020💙💜🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🔊Image



1 Nomination

Vegas giants Feb 17, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 23, 2020 11:58am
Last edited by supraTruth on 17 Feb 2021, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Vegas giants nominated this post

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 2,457

DeezerShoove » 18 Feb 2021, 11:34 am » wrote: Whatever you say, privates.
You win again. It's the haha that really nails it. Image
HAHAHAHA 



1 Nomination

Deezer Shoove Feb 17, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 18, 2021 12:36pm
Last edited by Vegas giants on 18 Feb 2021, 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 108,049
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Vegasgiants » 18 Feb 2021, 8:15 pm » wrote: You  should try backing your arguments.

You just run
As do you. Here, watch, track star:

1. If gender and sex are different, why should one's gender claim change what sex-segregated showers he or she uses?

2. Since gender dysphoria is listed in the DSM-5 as a mental disorder, why should people without this mental disorder be expected to play along?

3. If we are to play along with one mental disorder, why should we refuse to play along with others, like schizophrenia, for example?

4. If we play along with "real" transgenders (mentally deranged men who believe they are women), how do we stop "fake" transgenders (mentally deranged men who want to prey on naked women and merely pretend  to have the same derangement as "transgenders" in order to get access to them in a vulnerable position) from taking advantage?

Okay, answer these questions about your arguments, so that we can all learn how a real debater like yourself backs up his arguments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkdmOVejUlI&t=7s
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Feb 18, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 18, 2021 7:32pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 18 Feb 2021, 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
simple jack

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,880

Last edited by simple jack on 19 Feb 2021, 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: nuckin futz nominated this post

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 20,157
Politics: Conservative

Dr.Sliptinschit » 20 Feb 2021, 7:07 pm » wrote: https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/03/31 ... en-619081/

Liberal men are known to be limp wristed sissy boys.  It is very well known that all heterosexual women like Alfa Males.

It's just nature and evolution. Men are supposed to be protectors. That's we fight in the wars. That's why when the ship is sinking, we let the children and women go on the lifeboats first. Men are not supposed to be a bunch of little *******.



1 Nomination

Dr. Sliptinschit Feb 20, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 20, 2021 8:16pm
Last edited by Vegas on 20 Feb 2021, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Dr. Sliptinschit nominated this post

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,496
Politics: Libertarian

Dr.Sliptinschit » 17 Feb 2021, 10:29 pm » wrote: It is not a liberal nation.

America is temporarily occupied by the left wing terrorists under Biden.
There’s no far right.

Only far left. Masses of it. Violent, negative, and depressing.
 



2 Nominations

Dr. Sliptinschit Feb 17, 2021, Deezer Shoove Feb 21, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 18, 2021 3:12am
Last edited by Famagusta on 22 Feb 2021, 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove nominated this post

User avatar
PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,748
Politics: Conservative

Bill O'Reilly: Is White Supremacy a REAL Problem in America?
(8:56)

By continuing to push the idea of white supremacy, the Biden Administration is able to get enough people to agree that they need to overthrow the government built by the Founding Fathers. In doing so, he opens the door for socialist and communist ideals to emerge and take over.
https://youtu.be/1Pz3C9BQhIY




1 Nomination

Dr. Sliptinschit Feb 21, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 22, 2021 3:38am
Last edited by PXiZ1102 on 22 Feb 2021, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Dr. Sliptinschit nominated this post

User avatar
PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,748
Politics: Conservative

Dr.Sliptinschit » 22 Feb 2021, 8:59 pm » wrote: Sniffy Joe Biden has been sniffing a lot of children during his 30+ years in the public eye but has always shied away from sniffing black children.
Biden famously said in the New York Observer, “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”
https://newsone.com/3881474/joe-biden-o ... n-context/

I think Obama may have opened his bigoted brain to the idea that pandering to Blacks is the SMAHT bigoted game to play.

Biden: " ... I learned about kids jumping on my lap and I've loved kids jumping on my lap"

https://youtu.be/HFMzvzlLM0w
 



1 Nomination

Dr. Sliptinschit Feb 22, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 22, 2021 8:35pm
Last edited by PXiZ1102 on 23 Feb 2021, 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Dr. Sliptinschit nominated this post

User avatar
PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,748
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 4:29 pm » wrote: Sorry...draw the line at townhall dreck.
One of the evils that has befallen America is that those who are wrong are given a refuge where they NEVER need to be wrong again as long as the Left has the power over the dishonest media and the DOJ.

Otherwise you, Blackvag, would be less carefree in tossing aside the sources you would need to prevent being mauled by smarter posters who have facts on their side.

The way I see it, you can't afford to draw the line at anything that would inform your point of view on virtually EVERYTHING.

You are addicted to being insulted for being wrong.



1 Nomination

Vegas Feb 23, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 23, 2021 5:38pm
Last edited by PXiZ1102 on 24 Feb 2021, 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Vegas nominated this post

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 13,525
Politics: Independent

ROFL
I can answer this fast on a very quick **basic** level real fast.
First of all. Biden doesn't know what he's doing. with that being said.. we all know this.
He is destroying good paying jobs...pipe line. fracking.
his interference is rising the price of gas and home heating oil. any excuse does it
he is ruining women's sports.. putting in queers.and trans gender women who used to have balls.
he is attempting to go after guns? and bullets.
he probably is behind censorship?
He put us back in the climate treaty... To bad texas froze their arss off.
He 's letting and encouraging immigrants in, all full of covid? they're on the march now.
he put us back in the Iran deal... and they're already threatening his weakness and making a fool of him
China is making a fool of him too. and from what I gather. almost threatening him. Of course? he's in too deep. they got the goods on him..
This is very quick opinion of mine.. real fast.



1 Nomination

Huey Feb 23, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 23, 2021 4:22pm
Last edited by sooted up Cyndi on 24 Feb 2021, 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Huey nominated this post

User avatar
Rock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,775
Politics: Conservative

solon » 25 Feb 2021, 6:27 pm » wrote: I am not wasting my time trying to change the minds of brainwashed MORONS like you. I see a whole lot of LIAR threads on the right doing this EXACT SAME THING attacking the left and of course THEY ALSO will change no minds but I dont see you attacking them HYPOCRITE.. I am making a point and I have no problem preaching to the chior. No reaching the BRAINWASHED TreasonMonkeys I am even  not TRYING to. I make the SAME POINT as the thread about liberal fascism. except on the other side, which I posted directly after the only difference is I am telling the TRUTH and you KNOW it which is why you didnt even TRY to ADDRESS A SINGLE  POINT made or FACT CITED

Your entire post was WWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Yeah but the difference being is that when we write them people understand what we're saying. We don't ramble on and on incoherently saying the same thing over and over and misspelling words.  :\  



1 Nomination

Dr. Sliptinschit Feb 25, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 25, 2021 6:47pm
Last edited by Rock on 26 Feb 2021, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Dr. Sliptinschit nominated this post

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 20,157
Politics: Conservative

Women don't belong in the workplace anyway. They should be at home cooking, cleaning, and giving their man blow jobs when demanded.



1 Nomination

Dr. Sliptinschit Feb 26, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 26, 2021 3:01pm
Last edited by Vegas on 26 Feb 2021, 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Dr. Sliptinschit nominated this post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Anti-republiKlan, Arris, Bidennextpresident, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Cedar, Coolguy10013, Dr. Sliptinschit, Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, LAWZJUSTICE, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, Nighthawk, OdeToJoy, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, PXiZ1102, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Vegas giants, WhoDis, Zeets2 and 510 guests