This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,801
Politics: Liberal

Polar1ty » 18 Mar 2021, 12:37 pm » wrote: Oh, and the stats show cases and deaths dropping after the vaccine rollouts...as well as after the senile savior's victory....

That proves Biden + vaccine are effective at stopping Covid-19.

 
You know what, ****, you are going to get your shots like a good boy when the time comes.  And do you know why?

Because I am one for two as of this morning, and now I count down six weeks, one more shot to go.  I got put in a time-out for allergic reactions, an extra 15 minutes, in the front row, with minders watching, asking annoying questions, in a Texas church that's just a big metal building on the side of the highway to me, and as I sat there I was thinking about that fact that if I'm the one to tip, if I die right here and right now from the vaccine, then I die surround by at least 100 people, all strangers to me, mostly quite young and often rather old, and all of them, every single one of them, is trying to do the right thing for others at the very same time.  I don't remember that last time that was true and the feeling is overwhelming.  It's like finding a lost world in the middle of madness.

The kids directing the cars and AARP members are too young for the shots yet, the doctors and nurses have other places to be, the people checking you in and giving you shots look like they would usually be at home, mostly long retired, watching Fox News and yet  here they are.  And everyone there is patient, and kind, and quite, and watching you to make sure you're okay at the very same time you're trying to protect yourself but them as well, moving from one marked spot on the floor to another, keeping your distance from others for their safety as best you can.

How long it takes doesn't matter.  No one says anything about politics, no one asks, no one cares.  It's the very absence of politics, of religion, of race, of sex, of gender, of partisan anything at all.  It's just humans, trying their level best to prolong death, maybe by just a year or two, who knows?

So, you are going to get your shots because:

It's an act of science.
It's an act of faith.
It's for yourself.
It's for everyone else.

And it's an act of will, you have to will yourself to be there, on time, and you need to be brave along with all those others today, and it was windy and cold here, and stressful, and sometimes boring and disjointed.  And it took too long, and the check-in was new and confusing for them and us, and my arm hurts (a little bit) and my mind is a wreck because I had been wishing congratulations on everyone else who was vaccinated before me and now a bunch of kids, not a single one of them do I know, said that very word to me as I walked back to the car.

"Congratulations". they said, like you graduated again, and I tried to thank them as much as I could but I really can't thank them enough for being brave themselves and doing the right thing when they could, so easily, be doing just the opposite.  It's not about them, and they know it, and it's not about me but today, for a few minutes, it was about me.  It was me, trying to protect them, trying to protect me.

So, Dickwad, you are going to get your shots when the time comes because it's the right thing to do, for yourself and for the rest of us. And if you think it's all ****, well, I really don't give a **** damn because at least 100 strangers today tried to protect me while I was trying to protect them.  Soon enough, it will be your turn to take a chance at the very best chance we have, but even if it doesn't work, you will damn well join us in trying as it's the right thing to do. 

You will man-up, you will take your shots when offered, and you will join us in trying to protect ourselves while we try and protect you...

 



2 Nominations

Annoyed Liberall Mar 17, 2021, Phelix_Dacat Mar 17, 2021

Go to original post on Mar 18, 2021 4:35pm
Last edited by Pengwin on 18 Mar 2021, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Phelix_Dacat nominated this post

User avatar
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,552

Cedar » 18 Mar 2021, 7:09 pm » wrote: Doesn’t that also prove that Covid-19 is safe. Image
No, it's clearly the most dangerous virus ever. That's why we need rolling lockdowns and masks for eternity.

Even one person dying is immoral!



1 Nomination

Deezer Shoove Mar 18, 2021

Go to original post on Mar 18, 2021 9:47pm
Last edited by Polar1ty on 18 Mar 2021, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove nominated this post

User avatar
DrMorbius

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 52
Politics: Liberal

Cedar » 19 Mar 2021, 1:09 am » wrote: The federal government can affect your local taxes with cuts to programs, education was a big one here a few years back. That said I don’t think Biden has been in long enough to **** up your taxes yet, next year should be interesting. Image
Typically, cuts in federal spending lead to increases in state taxes.  President Biden has not cut federal spending; in fact, he has been spending like a Republican so far.  I've been watching government a long time, and here's the deal: both parties spend like crazy.  Democrats increase taxes (usually on top earners and corporations), Republicans decrease taxes (again, usually mostly in favor of top earners and corporations), but both sides spend.  Debt increases when Democrats are in power, debt increases astronomically when Republicans are in power.  Debt always increases.
 



2 Nominations

Annoyed Liberall Mar 18, 2021, Huey Mar 18, 2021

Go to original post on Mar 19, 2021 1:18am
Last edited by DrMorbius on 19 Mar 2021, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Huey nominated this post

User avatar
DrMorbius

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 52
Politics: Liberal

SJConspirator » 21 Mar 2021, 7:05 pm » wrote: what definition should we use for socialism?  Dictionary’s are bad?
I suspect dictionaries are bad because socialism should be defined by conservatives, who also insist on defining liberalism and civil rights and pretty much everything else they don't like.

That's a trend in America these days which really, really bothers me.  I have this crazy idea that liberals and other folks on the left should be allowed to define themselves, and conservatives and other folks on the right should similarly define themselves.  Instead people in each respective tribe define the opposing tribe, and they do so using the most extreme examples available.  It's counterproductive and frustrating.
 



1 Nomination

Coolguy10013 Mar 21, 2021

Go to original post on Mar 22, 2021 5:14am
Last edited by DrMorbius on 22 Mar 2021, 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Coolguy10013 nominated this post

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,491
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

RollingRock » 22 Mar 2021, 12:05 pm » wrote: Nobody cares about your whining and trollish nonsense.
Again? It's easy to prove you wrong you know, @Abatjour  cares about my opinions for one...

I noticed you evaded my points.. which I can actually prove.. unlike you...

And it's plain to see for everyone that you are the one doing the whining... poor me, being stalked by evil trolls... pathetic..

:faint:  
 



1 Nomination

Abatjour Mar 21, 2021

Go to original post on Mar 22, 2021 6:30am
Last edited by Jantje_Smit on 22 Mar 2021, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abatjour nominated this post

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 21,464
Politics: Conservative

I don't know if all lefties her defend having children decide their own gender. It wouldn't surprise me if all of you did, but I do know there is some. Our frontal lobes don't even fully develop until around 25. How the hell would a child know what gender they identify with?



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Mar 22, 2021

Go to original post on Mar 22, 2021 11:03pm
Last edited by Vegas on 23 Mar 2021, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall nominated this post

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 28,798
Politics: Classical Liberal

Cannonpointer » 23 Mar 2021, 2:35 pm » wrote: I presented no theory, ***. I said it is against the Geneva Conventions to compel someone to accept experimental medical treatments.

That's a fact - not a theory.

I also said the trump vaccines are experimental. Again, that is a fact, not a theory.

Okay, back in the lap, ***. Break's over.
I’ll just leave this right here.....

“3 vaccinated Hawaii residents tested positive for COVID-19”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wfla.c ... id-19/amp/


 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Mar 23, 2021

Go to original post on Mar 23, 2021 12:44pm
Last edited by Cedar on 24 Mar 2021, 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,015

Dr. Deborah Birx, who stood there in one press conference after another, listening to the lies spewed by Trump, like a **** bobblehead, has finally come out and said that the first 100,000 deaths were inevitable, but everything after that could have been avoided.  She stood there and watched it happening without saying a **** word.  And why now?  Because Deborah Birx is looking down the barrel of the death of her cushy political career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zck0PVn6tPY

The only thing on Trump's mind was how this pandemic was a threat to his re-election and he didn't think twice about spewing lies and disinformation and denialism and malfeasance, that he hoped would turn the political tide in his favor...at a cost of, by Birx's estimate, over 400,000 lives that could have been saved.

Thank-you Olivia Troye for making it all clear, once and for all.  And any investigation should be a criminal investigation.
 
 
 



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Mar 29, 2021

Go to original post on Mar 30, 2021 9:19am
Last edited by Ike Bana on 30 Mar 2021, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall nominated this post

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,697
Politics: Liberal

I see a lot of nonsense. How is it rataional to say this is about hatred of whites. How is it rational to say if Floyd had been whire this would be nothing. First of all if Floyd was white this WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED but if it DID and the video I SAW was released it OF COURSE would hvave been a big deal, Calling Chauvin a political prisoner after seeing THAT video of what he did with THAT LOOK on his face is beyond ridiculous only someone pushign white supremacy tatlking points would say those things

Floyd had a RIGHT to NOT be murdred no mater if he was on drugs no matter if he gave the police problems as long as he was not a DANGER to them. The police are NOT here to PUNISH people they are here to arrest and make people available for the COURTS to decide if they should be punished. and what their punishment should be

We all saw the video, We all saw the look on Chauvins face. Chauvin had a history of abusive behavior. Those things will be hard for the defense to overcome



1 Nomination

Coolguy10013 Mar 31, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 01, 2021 1:29pm
Last edited by solon on 01 Apr 2021, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Coolguy10013 nominated this post

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 14,913
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Vegas » 02 Apr 2021, 6:27 pm » wrote: Didn't Nike and Starbucks fall for this **** a while a back, and they lost a **** load of money because of it?
I don't know Vegas.. I cant follow everything. But these companies are going to start getting scores. The scores are based on how woke and Pc they are. Which effects all the money they get.. whether it be grants, funding, kickbacks.. subsidies etc, chicken sh-ts.
Just like CHINA. The great reset. Then us surfs are going to get scores.. which will effect everything you do... your banking, etc etc... even planning to check everyone's investments. To see if a person invests in woke companies or not. social score. this is sick-o stuff.



1 Nomination

Vegas Apr 01, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 02, 2021 7:38pm
Last edited by sooted up Cyndi on 02 Apr 2021, 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Vegas nominated this post

User avatar
PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,208
Politics: Conservative
Location: United States

Last edited by PoliticalPopUp on 03 Apr 2021, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove nominated this post

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,699
Politics: Conservative

AnnoyedLiberall » 02 Apr 2021, 2:11 pm » wrote: I am stating facts.
You just don't like them.
What have I said that's not a fact?
Sorry, but it's certainly not a fact that Chauvin was out to "punish" Floyd.  That's your opinion, and it's not supported by any factual evidence.  You then make the claim that it was "obvious" that Floyd WOULD have gotten into the police car, despite the efforts of 3 policemen who were unable to force him in.  And despite what you claim, the "smirk" you saw on Chauvin's face DOES NOT "say it all".  Facial expressions are NOT permissible as factual evidence of a crime, thank God!  Furthermore, you offered the opinion that the cops had the equipment out to hog-tie him, wondering why that wasn't used.  The fact is that hog-tying a suspect is not permitted under the MN Police Guidelines, and then speculate that the police "had other options", and that the police made "bad choices" which have consequences.  Again, those are opinions that I don't believe you're qualified to make.  Beyond that, you made the error of stating that counterfeiting is nothing but a misdemeanor, which is completely false.

You get the idea, and you should know that I have no problem with you stating your opinions.  But if you're going to chastise others like Buffalo for providing HIS opinions, then take full authority on whether or not you'll allow his opinion "to stand" until you eventually throw him off the thread, I see that as being disingenuous, and your bias on the case doesn't appear to be obvious to you.
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Apr 02, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 02, 2021 1:47pm
Last edited by Zeets2 on 03 Apr 2021, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,433
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
RollingRock » 02 Apr 2021, 10:24 am » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 01 Apr 2021, 11:59 pm » wrote: No, you won't. You will be receiving an experimental gene therapy next week.
Nope, I will be receiving the coronavirus vaccine.  Experimental procedures aren't covered under my medical insurance.
Vaccines/drugs are experimental until they are approved by the FDA. The COVID vaccines are unapproved, therefore they are experimental.

  •  WHAT IS THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
    The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine that may prevent COVID-19. There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19.
    https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download
  • What Are Clinical Trials and Studies?
    • A Phase III trial gathers more information about safety and effectiveness, studying different populations and different dosages, using the drug in combination with other drugs. The number of subjects usually ranges from several hundred to about 3,000 people. If the FDA agrees that the trial results are positive, it will approve the experimental drug or device.
    • A Phase IV trial for drugs or devices takes place after the FDA approves their use. A device or drug's effectiveness and safety are monitored in large, diverse populations. Sometimes, the side effects of a drug may not become clear until more people have taken it over a longer period of time.
      https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/what-are ... nd-studies
  • It is important to note that a vaccine is a drug.
    https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biol ... opment-101
 
 



2 Nominations

Cannonpointer Apr 03, 2021, GeorgeWashington Apr 03, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 02, 2021 1:12pm
Last edited by GeorgeWashington on 04 Apr 2021, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: GeorgeWashington nominated this post

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 15,435
Politics: Classical Liberal

double post

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 15,435
Politics: Classical Liberal

Zeets2 » 03 Apr 2021, 1:15 pm » wrote: Sorry, but it's certainly not a fact that Chauvin was out to "punish" Floyd.  That's your opinion, and it's not supported by any factual evidence.  You then make the claim that it was "obvious" that Floyd WOULD have gotten into the police car, despite the efforts of 3 policemen who were unable to force him in.  And despite what you claim, the "smirk" you saw on Chauvin's face DOES NOT "say it all".  Facial expressions are NOT permissible as factual evidence of a crime, thank God!  Furthermore, you offered the opinion that the cops had the equipment out to hog-tie him, wondering why that wasn't used.  The fact is that hog-tying a suspect is not permitted under the MN Police Guidelines, and then speculate that the police "had other options", and that the police made "bad choices" which have consequences.  Again, those are opinions that I don't believe you're qualified to make.  Beyond that, you made the error of stating that counterfeiting is nothing but a misdemeanor, which is completely false.

You get the idea, and you should know that I have no problem with you stating your opinions.  But if you're going to chastise others like Buffalo for providing HIS opinions, then take full authority on whether or not you'll allow his opinion "to stand" until you eventually throw him off the thread, I see that as being disingenuous, and your bias on the case doesn't appear to be obvious to you.
You are quite biased as well.
I am going to need you to provide me with my quotes that you are alluding to here.
Then we can go point by point.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 109,040
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 05 Apr 2021, 10:10 am » wrote: My fetish?

Who's going on about it?
You are too big a ****** to defend your "opinions" - so you accuse others of "going on" when they attempt to get you to stand like a **** man, you cowardly little punk.

An opinion you are unable to defend is not your opinion. You just thought it was, and now you’ve learned it wasn’t. But you lack the integrity to disown it, attached as you are to every pissy little position you have ever mistaken for your own.
 
 



2 Nominations

Cannonpointer Apr 04, 2021, Huey Apr 04, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 05, 2021 12:56pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 05 Apr 2021, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Huey nominated this post

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,353
Politics: Fascist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiang_Shigong

, "Between friends and enemies, there is no question of freedom, only violence and subjugation. This is the reality of politics, a reality that liberals often do not dare to face."[12]

Rejecting what he sees as the liberal subordination of the state to civil society and the idea that the state is "something to take precautions against", Jiang argues that the state is instead an "ethical entity" that represents the attempt of the people to "transcend and transform" themselves, in the manner of the Übermensch in the thought of Friedrich Nietzsche.[13] Jiang has attacked the thought of John Rawls on the basis that reasoning from the veil of ignorance cannot contribute to political legitimacy: the legitimacy of the state is premised on the civilisational values it embodies and cannot be understood rationally.[14] Drawing on Max Weber, he depicts politics as the product of the "unceasing, deadly struggles of different gods"—different civilisations—with no rational conclusion; the politics of one civilisation cannot be adjudicated by the values of another.[15]

, Western civilisation has created a world empire (世界帝国) encompassing every major power in the world, including China, and based on liberal principles. This empire is currently in terminal decline due to economic inequality, decaying government structures, and the spread of nihilism triggered by cultural liberalism

Clearly this guy is fascist...even quoting fascist philosophers. And clearly modern china has no issue existing for the benefit of the Han Chinese race....rather than 'workers'...whatever fake sort of identity that is.

What are you cowardly "race doesn't matter" conservatives going to say when a fascist Han state surpasses the USA in global power? Get ready, cause it is coming. Get some coaching from your jew handlers...cause you wont be able to prevent respect and admiration for a fascist supreme chinese superpower among regular americans.
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Apr 05, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 05, 2021 8:26pm
Last edited by FOS on 05 Apr 2021, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,015

AnnoyedLiberall » 07 Apr 2021, 12:00 pm » wrote: I am just trying to make an informed decision for myself.
The problem I have with this is...in this situation it's not all about you or me. 

The guidelines from the scientists for ridding ourselves of this virus before we double the death toll in this country again are...

1. Mask up
2. Keep your distance
3.  Wash your hands
4.  Take the vaccine

If everybody was doing this we would be out from under this thing by Labor day.  If everybody had done the first three right out of the gate we would have 400,000 fewer dead family members and friends. 
 



1 Nomination

nuckin futz Apr 06, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 07, 2021 10:16am
Last edited by Ike Bana on 07 Apr 2021, 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: nuckin futz nominated this post

User avatar
Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,922
Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 09 Apr 2021, 1:38 pm » wrote:

He thinks he is the only one who can see his siggy.

Because I told him that to mind **** him.

He was too stupid to falsify it by logging out and looking.

Harmless fun - just playing with a retard. :LOL:  

 
@Vegas giants  has a sig line claiming you are an admitted liar and in the above post you admit that to teach him a lesson you lied to him.

It's like those innumerous times you've been angry at liberal gay men and taught them a lesson by giving them blowjobs.
 



1 Nomination

Vegas giants Apr 09, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 10, 2021 4:29am
Last edited by Phelix_Dacat on 10 Apr 2021, 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Vegas giants nominated this post

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,883
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
RollingRock » 09 Apr 2021, 1:45 pm » wrote: I really hope that's not the case (for many reasons).  Most importantly, I think the prosecution's witnesses and experts have been beyond compelling.  I can't imagine they won't find Chauvin guilty of one of the charges.  But history does show that in cases like this, the cop almost always walks...so nothing's for certain.
I consider you pretty logical and level headed. It's amazing how two reasonable and intelligent people can see this case so differently. I am sure I have my blind spots as well but, it seems from any unbiased look at this case, that Mr Floyd had a life long struggle with addiction to some very deadly drugs. That shortly before he died he was suffering an overdose when he was dealing with law enforcement.  That he died as a result of not getting immediate treatment for the overdose. 

He was complaining about trouble breathing several minutes before being put on the ground.

He had a feeling of impending doom and was paranoid.

He had a 3x lethal amount of fentanyl in his system coupled with methamphetamine.

I don't dispute the findings of the experts, he died from hypoxia. He was unable to get enough oxygen to his brain to sustain life. I disagree with their conclusions that it was positional asphyxia. I am insulted by an expert that claims one minutes that 97.8 pounds of pressure was applied to Floyd's neck one minute and admits during cross-examination that the knee was on his shoulders.  Upset by media coverage that is only focusing on the prosecution’s statements and answers, including the defense portions as an ineffective afterthought. 

Blm leaders have already indicated that anything less than a murder conviction will result in violence. I have never been a fan of violence to promote a political agenda. From right wing wack jobs shooting up churches to blm agitators burning and looting stores, it's all unjustified idiocy. The fact these threats are made and are quite plausible is disturbing.  Hopefully you will join me in condemning the violence before it predictably takes place.



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Apr 09, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 09, 2021 2:29pm
Last edited by Neo on 10 Apr 2021, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall nominated this post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Coolguy10013, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Polar1ty, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], Smoove Chocolate, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Zeets2 and 571 guests