DeezerShoove » 21 Jun 2021, 10:13 pm » wrote: ↑
In about 30 years the world population will stagnate to a 9 billion person plateau.
You selfish little **** get to contend with all that this will entail. I wonder what "this" will be?
My view is that it will be the too-many-rats-in-a-box scenario. Have fun.
As fun as it is to mock Millennials, the game was over for many of them before they even sat down to play.
- Retarded government schools/teachers
- Lies and propaganda about college, student loans, employment (“I thought jerbs were supposed to be fun!
- Fluoride in water
- Pesticides and herbicides in food
- GMOs introduced in 1990s
- Frankenfoods (bread, pasta, cereals, VEGETABLE oils - if Millennials had any vegetables in their diet it was probably corn or lettuce or some trash with low nutritional value) and Food Pyramid propaganda about “evil fats” and “6-11 servings carbs”
- Highest dosage of vaccines ever compared to prev gens...their bodies AND BRAINS poisoned @ young age
- Raised on SpongeBob and other TEEvee
- Day care ladies raised them coz mom thought working and being a wage slave = liberation
- Retarded parents thought letting kids play outside is “dangerous” so they stayed inside and didn’t get healthy amounts of exercise/activity unlike previous gens
- Fed Globalist and Jew propaganda in college - diversity good, white ppl bad, etc.
- Zero financial literacy (“I want to live in a nice big city like LA or NY where rent eats up $1800 to $2500 a month!
- USA flooded with H1B Curry *** and wetbacks to suppress wages
Basically if you’re a Millennial without half decent parents to teach you the harsh truths of life and/or support you it’s like playing poker against 3 ppl - they were handed an Ace, J, and 7 respectively as their first card while you were handed a 3.
Can you win against these 3 players? Yes. Are the odds in your favor? No, unless you get “lucky” or were smart enough to do something like buy Bitcoin prior to 2013.
Oh, and you don’t get to fold. You live once and die...I think.
Jun 22, 2021
Go to original post on Jun 22, 2021 3:37am