This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,829

@Cannonpointer  
@GeorgeWashington  

By the way, if you want to see a pro-Covid vaxxer actually make good arguments, (WHICH I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR ALL THIS TIME) here it is:

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/are-the-op ... crackpots/

My responses after each argument: (It's a long read, just to warn you)

========================================================================================

Unz Argument #1: Lockdowns didn't work here because they were done half-assedly, while they were done "well" in China and other Asian countries (with the proof being lower death rates).

The counter to this argument is whether "saving lives" is the only goal...I can already think of 5 instances where people value convenience/time over lower risk of death yet nobody objects to this trade-off

Well...not until "Covid-19" arrived...lol...then everybody claimed "saving every life is sacred"... one could ALMOST be forgiven for thinking these people had anything but altruistic motives and were totally not just virtue signaling retards Image  

The second counterargument is...in order for there to be a proper "lockdown," which Mr. Unz believes is the "right choice," you need either

1) A strong-armed government that enforces rules with strict penalties for disobedience
OR
2) A "high level" of social trust (people willing to sacrifice for the greater good).

The USA is not the former (at least not relatively speaking)...so let's get to that "trust" pact that was broken early on...I won't even get into the multiculturalism that makes "social trust" less likely:

I would say that half the reason people, justifiably so, did not believe in the "lockdown saves lives" narrative is that while all of this was happening, BLM protests were allowed to continue unchecked.

Apparently the (((media))) told everyone that racism was a far worse scourge than Covid-19, so BLM protests (which we were supposed to equate with "anti-racism") should be allowed to continue and that everyone else needs to be holed up at home and not be able to go to church or buy stuff at struggling local small businesses, etc.

(Churches + small businesses tended to vote for Trump...gosh, there COULDN'T HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN A POLITICAL MOTIVE TO ALL OF THIS CHICANERY?)

Of course, anyone with a brain called them out for this BS. 

If there were ANY consistency in the oligarchs' propaganda, people would probably be more inclined to accept some sacrifice for the "greater good."

Unfortunately as we have seen, liberal lockdown proponents did not do their part and thus they have only their own little selves to blame for destroying what, according to them, could have been a solution.

(And don't even get me started on hypocritical politicians, the list of violations by the same politicians promoting lockdowns is arduous.)


I will accept the POSSIBILITY that Mr. Unz is right, that lockdowns do work, but unfortunately the sheer mendacity of the corrupt/self serving bureaucrats/politicians and the hypocrisy of liberal retards PRECLUDED any proper implementation.

So those 2 groups can go **** themselves.

==========================================================================================

Unz Arg #2: (On the "China" case study of lockdowns supposedly eradicating the virus)

As Mike Whitney already said, there's a lot of controversy on whether the Chinese numbers are accurate...I am quite biased against any "government numbers" just because I know they tend to spin the stats quite easily to fool the sheeple (with the USA CDC/BLS/etc. being no exception to that rule...anyone familiar with my rants against fake CPI numbers knows...)

As Carl Sagan's "BS detection" kit explains, you MUST ALWAYS SEEK INDEPENDENT, THIRD PARTY CONFIRMATION.

A government agency is not "third party" and is certainly not "independent."

(Funny how the same people who claim China is imprisoning Uyghers but lying about it to global press orgs, lying about their GDP growth rate, lying about [X] suddenly take their "Covid deaths" # at face value...CONFIRMATION BIAS?

To be fair Mr. Unz doesn't believe in the "China imprisoning Uyghers" narrative so I can't fault him for inconsistency, but the same cannot be said for 0-1 SD IQ progressive retards...LOL...Mr. Unz is 3+ SD so he is unlikely to make that foolish mistake)


But let's say China only suffered < 5000 deaths.

And?

The difference is China can lock people up in their apartments/homes and stop all travel without any backlash because anyone who disobeys will be punished severely, i.e. thrown in jail.

Try doing that in the USA.

Oh wait, we have something called state constitutions. And people with guns.

Not every state governor was willing to shut down the churches, small retail stores, etc. while still allowing Walmart, Target, and Costco to be crowded with people (cuz you know, crowding more people in a smaller # of stores is great @ preventing the spread of Covid).  Image  

======================================================

(Bonus counterargument):

Mr. Unz needs to evaluate why lockdowns in certain countries "worked," while the "half-assed" lockdown states in the US fared poorly compared to no-lockdown states. 

If we just go by the "evidence," then what we essentially see is a huge mess:

1) Lockdown countries (China, Australia, etc.) fared well.
2) Half-assed lockdown countries (USA, UK, France, etc.) fared poorly
3) Half-assed lockdown American states did worse than no lockdown/light lockdown American states.

So what is going on here? Is it just proper lockdown > no lockdown > half-assed lockdown? (But DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?)

Here's another important question:

What countries/American states LIED about their numbers? Are they all trustworthy?

Just for the record, I don't think every country lied about their cases/deaths, or at least MADE AN HONEST ATTEMPT AT REPORTING, EVEN IF THEY WERE SLIGHTLY "OFF."

However, I do believe a HANDFUL of countries indeed lied about their numbers profusely, including the (((GLOBALIST OWNED))) USA.


Or are there some other variables that aren't being accounted for (e.g. the use of non-patented therapeutics that reduce the death rate?)

This is a subject that is not clear-cut and warrants some investigation.


==========================================================================================

Unz Arg #3: Since critics don’t like the lockdowns, masking, or social distancing, they make legal/constitutional arguments against them. But most people would find those legalistic issues ridiculous if the alternative was so many millions of American deaths.

I want Mr. Unz to substantiate the claim that "the alternative was so many millions of American deaths." 

So far we already know the CFR is < 1%. This <1% CFR is already NOT IN DISPUTE.

Even if everyone did all the **** they wanted to with no restrictions (or "voluntary" restrictions), "many millions of American deaths" is a highly suspect claim. When you say "many millions of deaths" I think 5 million deaths at the BARE minimum. Mr. Unz is probably thinking something like 2 million, which I estimate is still far too high.


There was another moderate alternative proposed early on, which was ignored. If Covid-19 is more likely to kill the elderly and frail, then you can simply do a "hard lockdown" for those groups while allowing others to go about their lives normally.

I need Mr. Unz to also explain why we need to apply lockdowns to people under 20 since

1) Those are crucial development years, and locking them at home almost certainly increases the risk of depression/social disorders (not an issue to take lightly)

2) The seasonal flu is more dangerous to children under the age of 10, yet nobody calls for lockdowns/school closures due to seasonal flus...yes, not even progressive retards think 5 year olds should sit in front of an iPad for all of 1st grade just so maybe 20 out of 4 million (or however many) 5 yr old kids don't die  Image  

Unfortunately Mike Whitney was unable to (or forgot to) make these points, which would have DRAMATICALLY improved his case.

=============================================================================

Unz Arg #4: (On Covid-19 Vaccines)

There are probably tens of thousands of scientific vaccine experts all around the world, and as far as I can tell maybe three or four of them seem to have very serious doubts about whether to vaccinate people against Covid, which suggests that 99.9+% of them support the vaccination effort. According to the AMA, almost all the doctors in America have had themselves vaccinated. Since I don’t know anything about vaccines, that seems good enough for me.

And here is arguably his best point (which some might say is an "appeal to authority" fallacy but I see it as a legitimate argument; that is, if the medical "experts" trust the vaccine, so should you):

With all due respect, Mr. Unz, I would not take the word of the (((AMA))) on anything...it is a LOBBYING ARM of Rockefeller "medicine" and mainstream hogwash, which basically amounts to -

"1 symptom, 1 [SOMETIMES MORE] pill."

For example, if you have some eczema or skin rash, you might be tempted to go to a dermatologist, who will then prescribe some "cream" or "ointment" to suppress your immune system...EXCEPT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS TELLING YOU SOMETHING INSIDE YOUR BODY (LIKELY IN THE LARGE OR SMALL INTESTINE) IS SUFFERING.

Also, the (((AMA))) lobbies against all sorts of "alternative" medicine, claiming they are "quackery" or whatever. They hate the idea of competition and are trying to establish a pseudo-monopoly on "medicine." 

While I DO NOT DOUBT that there is indeed a lot of "quackery" one must sort through in the various fields of "alternative" medicine, the fundamental basis of ROCKEFELLER MEDICINE is filled with deception.

I would also add that my PERSONAL EXPERIENCES with ROCKEFELLER "MEDICINE" have been anything but great...mostly ranging from a waste of time/money to slightly dangerous for my long-term, overall health. Image

Now I know some people will try to COUNTER me with the argument, "Well your experiences don't invalidate [blah blah blah]. You need to show me some numbers/evidence." 

Then go look at the statistics on American overall health, and get back to me. Do you think those numbers are great?

LOL. They are **** GARBAGE.


And please don't COME BACK TO ME AND say "If ONLY we had Universal Health Care."

Giving everyone access to taxpayer funded "ROCKEFELLER MEDICINE" is not going to change the outcomes. It just means you deliver **** "Rockefeller medicine" to even more people so they get prescribed a bunch of pills/meds.  Image  

Mr. Unz is saying to trust these "medical organizations."

I do not trust them, and don't see how we can reconcile these views. 

=======================================================================================

Unz Arg #5:

The evidence quoted in the newspapers seems to show that although vaccination doesn’t completely prevent the disease, it reduces the risk of a serious or fatal case by something like 90%, and therefore is obviously beneficial. On the other hand, vaccinated people can still apparently spread the disease to others, greatly reducing the public benefit in getting vaccination rates to very high levels. 


I agree with most of this actually, with one caveat - Mr. Unz didn't distinguish between relative risk reduction and absolute risk reduction

For retards who don't understand basic math/fractions...I can illustrate below (and why I will not be taking the "vaccine"):

If you're some obese 65 year old with 6 comobordities (whether because you were just an unlucky draw from the gene pool or a retard for not taking care of your health) then yes...there is a good amount of evidence showing that the vaccine would reduce your risk of death....maybe even by 90% compared to if you were unvaccinated.

Your risk profile might look like this:

Unvaccinated risk of death: 1%
Vaccinated risk of death: 0.1%

Your RRR is 90%. Your ARR is 0.9%


In that case, IF I WERE THIS PERSON, I would deem the pros of the vaccines to outweigh the possible cons

(Alternatively I would change my crappy lifestyle/"diet"...oh wait, can't do that...that's too much "work" ~ progressive retards)

Someone like myself does not fit this obese, 6 comorbidity profile. 

My profile is probably something like:

Unvaccinated risk of death: 0.001%
Vaccinated risk of death: (?) 0.0005%

My RRR is 50%. My ARR is 0.0005%.

In other words, NOTHING. THAT 50% IS MEANINGLESS. I ONLY CARE ABOUT THE ARR. THAT 0.0005% IS A ROUNDING ERROR. PROGRESSIVE RETARDS ARE MATHEMATICAL ILLITERATES.

(I put the (?) for reasons anyone with 115+ IQ can deduce)


Mr. Unz has acknowledged the shortcomings of these C-19 vaccines, and I do not object to his assessment (other than the one above). Of course it bears mentioning the vaccine is not some "risk free" choice, which is doubly true when you consider the (LACK OF) length of time these vaccines have been circulating in the general public.

Being skeptical about Covid-19 vaccines is not being an "anti-vaxxer." Please don't propagate this narrative. We already know how the "pros" and "cons" of the Covid-19 vaccine and decided the cons outweigh the pros.

It's a simple weighing of benefits/costs, and maybe if progressive retards understood something called "natural immunity" (which I already stated has been KNOWN SINCE ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS, BUT SOMEHOW ELUDES PROGRESSIVE RETARDS IN 2021 AD) then maybe we could reach some agreement, but they are retarded asswipes so that seems unlikely.
 
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Aug 20, 2021

Go to original post on Aug 21, 2021 2:24am
Last edited by Polar1ty on 21 Aug 2021, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,774

Cannonpointer » 23 Aug 2021, 9:00 pm » wrote: RNA affects DNA, though - is that not the case?

So manipulating the one may have beneficial or deleterious effects on the other - yes?
No. DNA affects RNA. Not vice versa. 

DNA encodes RNA which enables the body to make proteins which drive all biochemical activity. 

 In the vaccine case. A pre made RNA is injected which codes for the S protein. 

After it is made the RNA degrades. RNA is always temporary. DNA is permanent. DNA doesn’t change your whole life.

Except for new technologies investigating gene editing for replacing defective genes. But this isn’t that. 
 
 



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Aug 23, 2021

Go to original post on Aug 24, 2021 6:42am
Last edited by Independent on 24 Aug 2021, 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall nominated this post

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,720
Politics: Fascist

Bidennextpresident » 27 Aug 2021, 11:01 am » wrote: As you know, I’m a critic of what’s called the blob. It’s called that by its critics. The word refers to the foreign policy establishment. And I mean that broadly, by the way — people at think tanks, journalists, commentators, columnists, the people who show up on cable news to tell us what’s what, and as well as the people who go into government and actually make and implement the policy.

I would submit that most of the people going on to the cable news shows to comment on Afghanistan now supported the Iraq war, for example.

In the Iraq war is something that is widely considered a catastrophe. That’s almost a consensus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/27/p...rt-wright.html

Very insightful interview. CNN and MSNBC, 'left wingers', are attacking Biden non-stop for ending the war.

dude this is ****. ending the war was VERY popular and had bipartisan support. I heard that somewhere around 80% of republican voters supported ending the war.

so you are just desperately grasping at strawmen here.

what people are annoyed at biden for is that he couldnt manage to pull out of afghanistan without losing a bunch of americans and equipment. That was apparently too difficult a logistical problem for his administration to solve.



1 Nomination

Huey Aug 26, 2021

Go to original post on Aug 27, 2021 12:59pm
Last edited by FOS on 27 Aug 2021, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Huey nominated this post

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,127
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Remember all of the RNC Image these dumb bass💩s supported over the decades?
ImageImage @FoxNews.

Posted March 31, 2018
UPDATED today: 
THE GHOST OF ROGER AILES 

Roger Ailes was the biggest dirtbag in America and he used the Republican Party for a half century to do unbelievable damage to our nation.  He built a media empire dedicated to demonizing unions, virtually destroying our middle class; he promoted Reagan and the Bush clan, and then ignored them as they funded both monsters Saddam & OBL.  And then Ailes beat the drums for the Bushes as they dragged US into failed muslim sectarian wars in the Middle East.

While at it, Ailes convinced Americans that shifting the tax BURDEN to what middle class was left and the barely rich, and away from the ELITELY PAID https://content.invisioncic.com/r244832 ... 2fbc0c.jpg, would create imaginary jobs, all as he also demonized cannabis and other drugs, filling our jails and prisons unconstitutionally, creating a prison culture that is bankrupting our states, our nation and our people to this day.

And as Ailes did all of this truly evil chit, he also worked to make guns seem cool and necessary to every dirtbag in America.  And all the while, Ailes also made sure that his overpaid elite media pigs pinned all of our troubles on liberals and Democrats.

Seriously, no one in our world has had as much power at screwing up our nation and our world as Roger Ailes.  But all of that was not all of it.  No, Roger Ailes' history goes way back, all the way to when he was Nixon's media consultant. For 43 years America has been going broke fighting a war against it's own people.  It's not a "War on Drugs," it is a war on people; creating a prison culture bankrupting our states and our nation; and Ailes has been there every bit of the way drumming up hate for this unconstitutional war filling our prisons and creating a resultant prison culture

And there was  George Herbert Walker Bush, who as the head of our CIA for several years drew US into involvement with the evil House of Saud and their political repression. And again, Ailes was Bush's media consultant too.

Then along came Ronald Reagan who upped the ante on Nixon's evil war on our people while bashing unions and liberals and again shifting the tax burden away from the very rich onto the backs of the barely rich and our Public Debt
https://content.invisioncic.com/r244832 ... 7aaae4.jpg https://content.invisioncic.com/r244832 ... 112c8d.png

And he and Bush, as his Vice President, made deals with Iran and funded monsters like Saddam Hussein
Image
and Osama Bin Laden with hundreds of billions of our tax dollars. And again, Ailes was Reagan's media consultant.

And then George Herbert Walker Bush became President and "led" US into war with the very monster he had funded with our tax dollars, again with Roger Ailes as his media consultant.

And then along came GHWB's idiot son George W. Bush Image Image Image Image
  and his Vice President Dick CheneyImage
  who "led" US into even more sectarian wars with both monsters Saddam and Osama Bin Laden, after ignoring all threats from Israel and the Clinton White House, and allowing the most horrendous attack on America ever.
And again it was Roger Ailes and his "MOST POWERFUL NAME IN CABLE [MEDIA]" that beat the 🥁🥁🥁 for all of it, while doing their damndest to ignore and discount the scandalous evil torture fostered by their gang going back to Nixon, Reagan and GHWB --- Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, et al.

And now it has come to Donald Trump  Image
 https://content.invisioncic.com/r244832 ... aa3479.jpg ready to do who knows what evil damage in the Middle East and to our nation, already talking about defaulting on our debt that George Washington swore to never let happen as long as he could prevent it.  Our Debt has financed all of these evil acts all of these decades, but to destroy our credit rating and turn US into another Greek tragedy is just the most despicable thing to allow in our history outside of the Bush Administration's sanctioned torture.  Filing bankruptcy multiple times may have assisted Trump in becoming a multi-billionaire, while screwing his investors over, but it would be a fundamental disaster for US as a nation.  And once again, Roger Ailes supplied the drums for Trump and the evil Republican Party with his screwy talking heads like Bill O'Reilly,Sean HannityNeil CavutoStewart VarneyEric BollingKimberly GuilfoyleAndrea Tantaros, and the list goes on and on.

And now we still have the ghost of Roger Ailes @realDonaldTrump @GOP @FoxNews doing incredible damage blowing up EPA protections of our our air and water.  Does anyone else remember orange skies and rivers on fire?

Family farm bankruptcies for the 12-month period ending March 2020 totaled 627 filings, a 23% increase from the previous 12 months

https://www.fb.org/market-intel/covid-1 ... ies-higher

& this is BEFORE the #TrumpSwampVirus hit US!

THU JAN 30, 2020 / 8:47 PM ESTU.S. farm bankruptcies hit an eight-year high https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1ZT2YE

& Remember the 1980s when Republicon Reagan was POTUS?
While well below the historical highs of the 1980s, Chapter 12 family farm bankruptcies for the 12-month period ending March 2020 totaled 627 filings, a 23% increase from the previous 12 months, according to recently released data from the U.S. Courts. Chapter 12 bankruptcy filings have increased for five consecutive years, and the 627 filings over the previous 12 months is the third-highest total over the last 20 years – behind 743 filings in 2011 and 632 filings in 2003.

Hospitals are full in Texas & Florida, watch the REAL news & not that FAKE Image that the ImageImagepushes @FoxNews! I despise tRUMP for many reasons: Setting a good example of wearing a mask & social distancing early on would have saved many of the 164K American lives in only 5 months.  Donald Dork has harmed our nation in so many ways, with his Border & Trade Wars & FLAT TAX TARIFFS that penalize the middle-class so much more than the elitely paid, & accelerated more bankruptcies of our retail stores & malls & import & export & tourism businesses & farms last year, BEFORE the #TrumpSwampVirus, than at any other time in my 73 years of life.
Image
 Image

And this:  Rep. Lois Frankel
Verified account @RepLoisFrankel


Following @RepLoisFrankel

The #TrumpBudget 


cuts Medicare by more than $500 BILLION

And for me, with such little power as one voice amongst millions, I find it astonishing that the ghost of Roger Ailes and his evil Republican tCON Party continue to get away with such evil bankrupting of our nation.  A certain minority of Americans just seem to continue being CONNED by them REPEATEDLY.   Please stop it.

Don't let the GHOST of ROGER AILES haunt our nation any longer --- VOTE BLUE! 2020!

Please, "don't get fooled again."
 U can fool half the hicks in the sticks half the time, & the other half hate it!
 
And Americans did vote blue in Congress in 2018!  But now, we need the Senate as well!  Moscow Mitch has been a partisan obstructionist for way too many years!
Image
 
Trump said 2 days ago that he will end our Social Security & Medicare if he [steals] another election [with the help of the Putin backed RNC], by eliminating the payroll taxes that fund them!  Image  

With the 🍊🐷 deliberately sabotaging our USPS, we need early drive-thru mail-in voting drop-boxes at polling stations!

Please pass along to the DNC & House Democrats!

Replying to
@realDonaldTrump 164 THOUSAND AMERICANS MURDERED BY THE #TrumpSwampVirus in only 5 months!
Image
12:29 PM · Aug 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

DAMN the #TrumpSwampScum!  They took their CUES from the WORST BLOW HARD in America's history & GATHERED in CROWDS REFUSING to wear masks, & even URGED apolitical people to avoid the REAL news explaining why masks are important to protect ALL of US!  They are guilty as sin for the DEATHS of THOUSANDS of AMERICANS!

Even now, the ignorant #TrumpSwampScum DEMAND that CHILDREN & TEACHERS & STAFF RETURN NEEDLESSLY to SCHOOLS ONLY BECAUSE they want FREE GOVERNMENT BABY SITTING for THEIR BRATS, even while we ALREADY HAVE the BEST TOOLS in the HISTORY of our 🌎🌍🌏 for virtual classrooms that could make THIS generation of students the most educated of ANY EVER to date!


But since too many Americans are still swayed by the idiots @FoxNews & Putin's trolls, I can only keep trying to help the odds. 

Never forget that this dork actually said,
                      "I alone can fix it."
Image

#JustAnotherGuyImage

#BlueWave2020💙♥️🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🔊 
 
 



1 Nomination

nuckin futz Aug 27, 2021

Go to original post on Aug 10, 2020 9:25am
Last edited by supraTruth on 27 Aug 2021, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: nuckin futz nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 113,846
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
AnnoyedLiberall » 01 Sep 2021, 12:59 pm » wrote: That's what I am wondering too.
The war went on too long, and we shouldn't have even been there.
But, the agreement was not kept.
Why did neither Trump nor Biden push back?
Consider my alternative take.

Assume for one moment that the president is not in charge of the joints chiefs, but that they respond and answer to someone above the president 

As evidence for this, I present Trump's repeated and growingly desperate attempts to leave Syria. How many times in our history have we seen a president issue orders to withdraw from the podium of a SOTU address? Only once, to my knowledge - and this hail mary still did not accomplish Trump's stated goal to pull out of Syria. It looked to me like the generals just told the POTUS to **** himself - and to cover his embarrassment, the POTUS simply claimed that it was HIS idea to "occupy the oil fields." But this flies in the face of the orders he gave publicly at the previous SOTU address. 

In my scenario, neither Trump nor Biden is in command. They are gelded figure heads, and we are being run by a shadow government. And not fer nuthin? That shadow government now want to stick us with poisons. 

That's my story, and I'm stickin to it. 
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Sep 01, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 01, 2021 9:50pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 01 Sep 2021, 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 15,839
Politics: Classical Liberal

Cannonpointer » 01 Sep 2021, 11:56 pm » wrote: Consider my alternative take.

Assume for one moment that the president is not in charge of the joints chiefs, but that they respond and answer to someone above the president 

As evidence for this, I present Trump's repeated and growingly desperate attempts to leave Syria. How many times in our history have we seen a president issue orders to withdraw from the podium of a SOTU address? Only once, to my knowledge - and this hail mary still did not accomplish Trump's stated goal to pull out of Syria. It looked to me like the generals just told the POTUS to **** himself - and to cover his embarrassment, the POTUS simply claimed that it was HIS idea to "occupy the oil fields." But this flies in the face of the orders he gave publicly at the previous SOTU address. 

In my scenario, neither Trump nor Biden is in command. They are gelded figure heads, and we are being run by a shadow government. And not fer nuthin? That shadow government now want to stick us with poisons. 

That's my story, and I'm stickin to it. 
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Sep 01, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 01, 2021 9:50pm
I imagine that could be true.
But I honestly don't think it's as sinister as all that.
I think politicians, in general, are attention whores who get addicted to power.
They say things to get elected and to be popular all the while knowing there is no way those things can be accomplished.

User avatar
Benson13

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,558
Politics: Progressive

2001
2002
2003
2004
2005
2006
2007
2008
2009
2010
2011
2012
2013
2014
2015
2016
2017
2018
2019
2020
2021 August......republicans suddenly start caring about Americans dying in Afghanistan
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Sep 03, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 04, 2021 4:49am
Last edited by Benson13 on 04 Sep 2021, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 113,846
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
omh » 03 Sep 2021, 1:45 pm » wrote: I realize the danger I put myself in going against you here, since this site is under tremendous pressure to remove me, but this intellectual divide and conquer psychology **** has got to end and it will only stop when people choose to be ancestors again.

We have an insane maosit cult forming under our noses. 

We have a duty to resist - not assist. Because it WILL persist, if we do not find a way to make it desist. 

I insist. We must smash it with a united fist - and you should assist. We're talking gorillas in the mist - a festering cyst.

THEIR stupidity is the catalyst. So don't feel dissed - feel bloody well pissed. And get your shoulder to the wheel, that your contribution not be missed. They've hurled their insults - hissed and hissed. Were gonna get **** and not get kissed, if we don't unite and RESIST, RESIST, RESIST.



1 Nomination

GeorgeWashington Sep 03, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 03, 2021 1:56pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 04 Sep 2021, 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: GeorgeWashington nominated this post

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,776

solon » 04 Sep 2021, 1:56 pm » wrote: Yes yes RACIST PIG spamming with more and more RACIST PIGGISM because he is PROUD to be a RACIST PIG Keep proving my point LOSER keep  being PROUD of what a RACIST PIG you are. Done even TRY to act like an adult just ADMIT you are TOO STUPID to address an issue and you KNOW it.J just ne PROUD of what a RACIST PIG you are.   I accept your surrender PATHETIC RACIST LOSER
 
where did you get the non hypothetical authority to define who's who beyond mutually occupying space here as ancestrally displace as an ever changing population present?

we said so mantra?



1 Nomination

TB7 Sep 03, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 04, 2021 2:58pm
Last edited by omh on 04 Sep 2021, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: TB7 nominated this post

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,606
Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 04 Sep 2021, 4:40 pm » wrote: It's none of your **** business if she wants to terminate a pregnancy.
Mam,
You have the right to kill yourself.     
But not your husband or your children(born or unborn) or anyone else.
Now,
If NYC Dems are going to murder their Dem unborn babies,......then you
do it on your own turf........& on your own dime.
(No more Federal Funding of Plan/Parenthood).

Can we agree on that ?                                                              
:)  ​​​​​​​



1 Nomination

TB7 Sep 04, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 05, 2021 10:06am
Last edited by Taipan on 05 Sep 2021, 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: TB7 nominated this post

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,144
Location: Central Texas

TB7 » 05 Sep 2021, 7:43 pm » wrote: it's real simple....America has had enough. You idiots, cannot make people mask or vax. This weekend is just the beginning of our RESISTACE to the TALIBAN WH. Like I have been saying all along, gonna be a real hard 3 years for you crybabies/whiners. We will never ever support the TALIBAN WH. DeSantis will be our POTUS in 2024. 

THE COVID BOWL Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

https://twitter.com/i/status/1434231397011558401
F*** Joe Biden Chant Gains Traction


They can rig elections, they can rig opinion polls, they can spin the media — but they can’t change how people really feel about the personification of America’s forced decline. Sorry about the language, but nothing you could say about Joe Biden could be as obscene as his presence in the White House: 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1433835306537656339


Twitchy has a similar video taken at a Virginia Tech game. And at an Auburn game. And at a Texas A&M game.The chant is also catching on at sports bars…

https://twitter.com/i/status/1434331884054630400



 …and even rock concerts.


Let it grow louder, until Biden and the rot he represents have been hounded out of power.


**** BRAINDEAD BIDEN!!!
 



1 Nomination

TB7 Sep 05, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 06, 2021 7:01am
Last edited by Buffalo on 06 Sep 2021, 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: TB7 nominated this post

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,603

Pengwin » 06 Sep 2021, 10:40 am » wrote:
Taipan » 06 Sep 2021, 9:49 am » wrote: The Taliban are hunting the Americans who are in hiding this morning in Kabul.
They should have left when it was obvious they needed to go - months ago.

 There's only so much we can do to protect the stupid from themselves...
One would have thought we might have learned our **** lesson about this **** in Vietnam.  How soon they forget...and that means the **** up American people who supported these **** "wars against terror" all along.  Believing this "fighting for our freedom" ****.  This was a **** political war for 20 years.  The only reason it wasn't over in 10 years like Vietnam, or even less, is because the ignorant **** American electorate didn't rise up in anger like we did in the late 1960's and force an end to it.  Want to blame somebody for this?  Put it where it belongs...where it always belongs...put it on the American people.  Nah..."support our troops" is what we heard for 20 **** years. What we heard in 1970 at Kent State was "support our troops...bring 'em home."  And they shot us up for it.

The only mistake Joe made was buying the US intelligence services information that the Afghan Army could hold off the Taliban long enough for us to get all our people out safely.  As graft laden and corrupt as the government and military of the Republic of  Vietnam was...the ARVN managed to hold off the NVA for two **** years.  And the Afghans couldn't manage two weeks?  Anybody who wants to blame Joe for any of this is just spewing political loose ****.

What the **** was Joe supposed to do?  Sit back and say..."OK, let's give 'em another 10 years to straighten this out.  Y'know 20 years, 30 years, what's the big ****' deal?  It's just another couple thousand of our people with their legs blown off by IED's."

**** that...and once again, thanks Joe for having the stones to do this.  What happened in Vietnam after the fall of Saigon in 1975, makes the **** going down in Afghanistan right now look like a stroll down the beach.  UN estimates suggest 400,000 Vietnamese boat people died at sea between 1975 and 1985.  Plus how many in the communist purges?  One can only guess.

 
 



1 Nomination

nuckin futz Sep 06, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 07, 2021 12:12pm
Last edited by Ike Bana on 07 Sep 2021, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: nuckin futz nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 113,846
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Sidius » 08 Sep 2021, 7:38 am » wrote: How many people would have died of cancer, heart disease and other co-morbidities if covid didn't exist for $500, Alex.
Phallux is more interested in how many suicides he can help cause by brain **** little boys into thinking they are little girls.

Phallux is one of those weak minded dick suckers who will INSIST there is 97% consensus on climate change (higher than the consensus on **** GRAVITY), while refusing to sign on to the consensus that there are two sexes, and the one with dicks and balls is male.

Just imagine - the fruit cake GENUINELY BELIEVES that there is a higher consensus on "anthropogenic climate change" than there is on biology or evolution or gravity.

He's THAT **** retarded. 
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Sep 07, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 08, 2021 7:43am
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 08 Sep 2021, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
TB7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 976
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

CDC changes definition of "vaccines" to fit Covid-19 vaccine limitations
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has carefully "evolved" the definition of vaccination to meet the declining ability of some of today's "vaccines," including the Covid-19 vaccines.The original definition, prior to 2015, stated that vaccines "prevent...disease."Starting in 2015, the definition was altered to say that vaccines "produce immunity," without necessarily preventing disease.
 After the Covid-19 vaccines were introduced, and it was discovered they do not necessarily "prevent disease" or "provide immunity," CDC altered the definition of vaccines again to say that they merely "produce protection."The discovery was publicized by Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Kentucky) who tweeted the definitions.CDC Director: Vaccines No Longer Prevent You From ...Imagehttps://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... vid.html#!
Fully vaccinated people who get a COVID-19 "breakthrough" infection can spread the virus to others even if they are not symptomatic, Centers for Disease Control …When You've Been Fully Vaccinated | CDCImagehttps://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... nated.html
If you are fully vaccinated and become infected with the Delta variant, you can spread the virus to others. People with weakened immune systems, including people who take immunosuppressive medications, may not be protected even if fully vaccinated. What We're Still Learning. How long COVID-19 vaccines can protect people.
How long before symptom onset is a person contagious ...Imagehttps://medical.mit.edu/covid-19-update ... contagious
Another study, which looked at 77 pairs of individuals in which one person infected the other, found that contagiousness both began and peaked before the first symptoms of illness — 2.3 days and 0.7 days respectively. Those researchers concluded that about 44 percent of COVID-19 infections spread from person to person before symptom onset.Polio Elimination in the United StatesImagehttps://www.cdc.gov/polio/what-is-polio/polio-us.html
Thanks to the polio vaccine, dedicated health care professionals, and parents who vaccinate their children on schedule, polio has been eliminated in this country for …

Measles Declared Eradicated in the Americas | Health News ...Imagehttps://www.usnews.com/news/articles/20 ... e-americas
It was the greatest number of cases since measles had been declared eliminated in the U.S. in 2000. Most of those infected had not received the two recommended doses of the measles-mumps-rubella...
CDC says roughly 4,100 people have been hospitalized or ...Imagehttps://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/25/covid-b ... ation.html
Jun 25, 2021The CDC received 3,907 reports of people who have been hospitalized with breakthrough Covid infections, despite being fully vaccinated. Of those, more than …
Why are there so many breakthrough cases of COVID-19 ...Imagehttps://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/ ... e8777b1efd
According to data from the CDC from 49 states and territories, as of Aug. 30, 2021, 2,437 people died from breakthrough cases, and 10,471 were hospitalized. In 21 percent of the deaths, patients...so...

the cdc changed the definition of a vaccine 
vaccinated people do get covid and pass it on
vaccinated people do get hospitalized, and do die
polio and measles have been eradicated in the usa...real vaccine
more breakthrough cases...fully vaccinated...rising


so tell me again why I should get the jab, and not wait for a real vaccine

 
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Sep 09, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 09, 2021 11:29am
Last edited by TB7 on 10 Sep 2021, 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 30,477
Politics: Classical Liberal

IkeBana » 05 Sep 2021, 4:50 pm » wrote: Wow...the emilypostnews, eh?  Impressive resource. Image  
 Waiting for the stephenmillerpost.
She’s only 4 days ahead of CBS News…

https://twitter.com/eenaruffini/status/ ... 58022?s=21

**chuckle** 


 



1 Nomination

GeorgeWashington Sep 11, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 05, 2021 6:23pm
Last edited by Cedar on 11 Sep 2021, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: GeorgeWashington nominated this post

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,221
Politics: Green

Pengwin » 12 Sep 2021, 10:42 am » wrote: Those who refuse to get their shots - quit.

Good.  And good riddance.  We don't need that kind (even if we do).

Your job or a couple of shots?  Easy choice for sane people...
So you would shut down the economy by blacklisting every worker GLADLY in every sector who refuses to get the shot, but wouldnt object to thousands of infected vectors pouring over the border daily.

Am I right?

And all in the name of public health, right?

Why is public health such a priority when it tramples the rights of Americans, and suddenly a non issue if it inconveniences a few foriegners?

 
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Sep 11, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 12, 2021 11:21am
Last edited by SJConspirator on 12 Sep 2021, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 21,372
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
TB7 » 13 Sep 2021, 11:49 am » wrote: first..the shot. what good is the shot, if you still get the virus. 
Are you actually implying that your exhaled breath does not exit the mask.
ha ha ha.. These brainless idiots... I suggest a plastic bag on their heads... With a nice twisty tie around the neck.. what say you? That would take care of it..
 Other then that... if you breathe in or out... your screwed... gaps around the nose.... people hiding in bathrooms.. talking the masks off... just to get fresh air.. what a bunch of dummies..lol
Someone said it here.. It wasn't me.. but I laughed... a mask is like trying to stop a house fly going thru a chained link fence... Image  and they are made in China.. and so are the test kits for covid.. wake up people.. lol
 



1 Nomination

TB7 Sep 12, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 13, 2021 1:22pm
Last edited by sooted up Cyndi on 13 Sep 2021, 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: TB7 nominated this post

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,758
Politics: Conservative

How long have you been attracted to horse-faced ignorant barmaids?
Image

 
 



1 Nomination

TB7 Sep 16, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 15, 2021 1:59pm
Last edited by Zeets2 on 17 Sep 2021, 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: TB7 nominated this post

User avatar
TB7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 976
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

SJConspirator » 19 Sep 2021, 10:57 am » wrote: pengwin:  hello Tyrone, welcome to our home

Tyrone:  fo sho.  Yo my nig, when can I slide up in lil breezy?  Shorty wont give me the skins.

Pengwin:  Im sorry my daughter is being difficult.  Perhaps if you just slap her a couple times?  The pimp hand or the ho hand should make her compliant.

Tyrone:  aight, bet.  Ima ******* that lil ho.  

Pengwin:  wonderful.  I too, could use a beating, to punish me for being white.  Can you deliver it?

Tyrone :  /punches pengwin.

Pengwin, bleeding from nose and mouth:   thank you Tyrone
Well, my friend....this post get's nominated....fo sho. :die:  



1 Nomination

TB7 Sep 18, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 19, 2021 12:11pm
Last edited by TB7 on 19 Sep 2021, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: TB7 nominated this post

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,221
Politics: Green

I dare someone to name a time when the US military defended the homeland from a foriegn threat.

There has been stupid accusations against certain presidents saying they "gutted the military"  I say the military has never been gutted ENOUGH

Taxpayers pay $billions every WEEK so we can have "national defense" but when has the defense industry ever DEFENDED anything?

The greatest engagements of the US armed forces have been WWII, Korean war and Vietnam war.  Were those conflicts about "defense"?  How so?

My challenge : tell me when and how the military ever justified the massive expense to the taxpayer.  I say this as a veteran of the US Army who has become highly critical of American foriegn policy



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Sep 21, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 22, 2021 12:37pm
Last edited by SJConspirator on 22 Sep 2021, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, B.See, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, crimsongulf, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Independent, nefarious101, Neo, OdeToJoy, omh, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Str8tEdge, Taipan, TB7, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Zeets2 and 225 guests