This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

1.  Ukraine is a neighbor of Europe.......& European Union NATO.
2.  If Ukraine is under attack from Communist Aggression, then E.U. NATO is threatened.
3.  If E.U. NATO has a problem, then the 3 nations on 'this side of the pond' should show up tall, strong,
     & proud, as loyal friends & Allies, of E.U. NATO and assist them with that problem.
4.  "United we stand......divided we fall".   
     "We will hang together.....or we will most assuredly hang.....separately".  Ben Franklin, 1776.
     "There is strength in unity".   Gen. Custer who divided his big force into 3 smaller ones.
5.  Ukraine is an agriculture nation that produces major amounts of wheat, corn, & soybean.  They
     export.  They are a major breadbasket for Europe.   There will be no harvest this year. 
     Global food prices will rise.   The poor will suffer.
6.  The unprovoked Communist Russian Bear viciously attacked their peaceful neighbor.
      Just like Hitler attacked Poland in 1939.     This is the exact opposite of Christian behavior in both
      cases.   No one should support violent Communist Aggression.   Everyone across the Earth should
      stand up against it.     Just like we stood against the Nazi Domination of Europe in WW II.
7.   NATO should fund Ukraine w/ everything Ukraine is asking for.   E.U. NATO should pay 66%
     & be the leaders of this conflict.       Let's drive the Russian Bear.......back into his den.
8.  The 3 nations on this side of the Atlantic should be strong assistants to our friends & pay 33%.
      Which 3 nations?    The U.S., Canada, & Tejas.     And the nation of Tejas is stronger than the
      nation of Ukraine.        And Ukraine can hang tooth & nail w/  the Russian War Machine.
9.  Germany, Britain, France, Poland, & all the other are gearing up right now for major conflict
     w/ the Bear.
10.Germany has about 50 of our F-35 Lightning II's.   The best fighter jets on the planet.   
     Air superiority......anywhere, anytime.
11. "Peace......through superior firepower".
12.  "Walk softly......& carry a big stick".               President Teddy Roosevelt, 1900.
13.  "To find Peace......one must prepare for War".     Sun-Tzu, 500 B.C.
14.  "A coward dies a 1000 times,.........but the brave man only once".     William Shakespeare.
15.  Austin, TX to Moscow........."Don't start no ****,...& there won't be none".

@Cannonpointer  
@Jinn Martini  
@FOS  
@righteous  

https://youtu.be/AGRUd4IIna8

1 Nomination

Skans Apr 20, 2022

Go to original post on Apr 20, 2022 1:59pm
Last edited by Taipan on 21 Apr 2022, 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Skans nominated this post

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Vegas » 21 Apr 2022, 3:49 pm » wrote: I have proven your hypocrisy multiple times. As if I would expect you to admit it. Duh.
My favorite word is “floofy.”
It’s such a floofy word.
In fact, I’d say that floofy
is the floofiest I’ve heard.

I use it when I’m floofing up,
or when I’m all floofed out.
Whenever I feel floofy-doof
I give a floofy shout!

I may not know what floofy means.
But — floofy! — that’s okay.
I’m sure it’s floofy floofy floof
to floof it anyway.

I know it might sound silly.
I know it might sound goofy.
But, still, there’s not another word
that’s floofier than floofy.

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Apr 20, 2022

Go to original post on Apr 21, 2022 2:58pm
Last edited by OdeToJoy on 21 Apr 2022, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
B.See » 05 Oct 2021, 2:49 am » wrote: In a speech as far back as April 11, 2014, President Barack Obama came right out and said what MOST of us knew to be true even BEFORE then. That voting rights are under a GOP attack.

Fact was the GOP has been attacking people's right to vote for sometime now, prior to the 2016 election, prior to the 2020 election, and continuing more in earnest now, even as we speak.

The conservative response is that the laws are necessary to address issues of "voter fraud" which in and of itself IS a FRAUDULENT ARGUMENT, created by the right in order to pass discriminatory legislation.

Nor is their attack upon the right to vote their ONLY attack upon civil rights.  Because the GOP has also LONG been busy curtailing the rights of CERTAIN others as well.

APPARENTLY, if you don't see the world through their narrow minded conservatively MYOPIC point of view, you don't DESERVE rights.

WE (liberals) should be screaming, "STOP THE STEAL!"
Texas Republicans Are Pulling Out All the Stops to Dilute the Voting Power of People of Color – Mother Jones
Republicans Kicking Democrats Out Of Polling Locations
McConnell denied that GOP voting changes were racist — but a NC law just got knocked down as discriminatory - Alternet.org
Madison Cawthorn talks of 'bloodshed' over future elections while pushing voting lies - CNNPolitics
QOSHE - Emails, text messages undercut claim Florida’s election overhaul wasn’t political - Gary Fineout
The far-right insanity in Colorado is a symptom of something much deeper -- Americans should be on red alert - Raw Story
stop the mail in ballots
vote in person
show id.
that simple.
and none of this let the ballots come in for days..

1 Nomination

jefftec Apr 21, 2022

Go to original post on Oct 05, 2021 2:56am
Last edited by sooted up Cyndi on 22 Apr 2022, 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: jefftec nominated this post

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

This is from the perspective of girls who transitioned when they were teenagers, and now regret it. The adults in all of this should be held accountable. They pretty much just convinced them that these girls were transgendered. So, off they went to the docs to get their hormones and puberty blockers. Unbelievable. You lefties are just plain evil. if you are not supporting butchering human life in the womb, then you are actively brainwashing teens to conform to your **** up agendas. Just evil. You all are just plain evil. Straight from Satan's nut sack, all of you. 

[url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/detransitioners-come-out-against-sex-change-procedures-and-gender-ideology/ar-AAWsfUj?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=1c4bfd83b6c14b589884a2dde1ddc847]‘Detransitioners’ Come Out Against Sex Change Procedures And Gender Ideology (msn.com)[/url]
[quote] Young women who regretted undergoing sex changes in their adolescent years spoke about their experiences and the adults who allowed them to transition in a Tuesday Substack article by Suzy Weiss.The women, sometimes referred to as “detransitioners,” were given extreme biomedical interventions ranging from [url=https://dailycaller.com/2022/04/09/alabama-sex-change-transgender-children-aclu/]hormones[/url] and puberty blockers to double mastectomies in adolescence to relieve their [url=https://dailycaller.com/2022/04/14/transgender-psychologist-erica-anderson/]gender dysphoria[/url], [url=https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/the-testosterone-hangover?s=r]according[/url] to the article. Several blamed the adults in their lives for failing them.Helena Kerschner, who began identifying as transgender at age 15, said she had mental health issues that went unaddressed until school counselors began encouraging her to transition, she told Weiss.“As soon as I said I was trans, it was all hands on deck,” she said.Days after turning 18, Kerschner drove to Chicago from her hometown of Cincinnati, spoke with a social worker and was prescribed testosterone by a nurse practitioner without ever seeing a doctor, she told Weiss. She convinced the nurse practitioner, who initially recommended 25 milligrams weekly, to prescribe her 100 milligrams.The drug negatively [url=https://dailycaller.com/2022/04/14/transgender-children-sex-change-new-york-times-washington-post-los-angeles/]impacted[/url] her mental health, and she began hitting herself and once went to the emergency room after cutting herself with a knife. She “detransitioned” in 2018.A person holds up a flag during rally to protest the Trump administration’s reported transgender proposal to narrow the definition of gender to male or female at birth, at City Hall in New York City, U.S., October 24, 2018.“The fact that there’s adults as high up as in the Biden administration putting out these claims that young people need to medically transition is really dangerous,” Kerschner told Weiss. “There’s no logic to it.”A 27-year old named Julie, who took hormones for five years and had a double mastectomy, blamed her parents and doctors for allowing her to transition and said her parents were “super on board and started really identifying with being trans parents,” according to the article.“It took a goddamn village,” she told Weiss, calling her medical experience a “collaborative idiocy.”Three of the women in the story discussed the role the social media site Tumblr played in their [url=https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/06/transgender-activism-pharmaceutical-studies-children/]transitions[/url]. One woman said she started identifying as transgender at 12 during a time when she was spending much of her time on the site, and another said she learned about words like “pansexual” and bigender on Tumblr at age 12 and began to wonder if she was a boy. Both would go on to medically transition and regret their decisions.   [/quote]

[hr]
[size=200][b][color=#aaaaaa]1[/color] Nomination[/b][/size]

[url=https://liberalforum.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=841][b][color=#FF6600]Cannonpointer[/color][/b][/url] [size=85]Apr 21, 2022[/size]

[url=https://liberalforum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2013465#p2013465]Go to original post on Apr 21, 2022 2:30pm[/url]
Last edited by Vegas on 22 Apr 2022, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

Yep. You BRAINWASHED librejects can actually LEARN SOMETHING here and actually start to unravel your PSEUDOSCIENCE **** from reality!!

Promoters of the human-caused climate-change narrative sometimes ask skeptics if they believe in evolution or gravity.

It is a way of ridiculing the skepticism. In contrast, the assertions of climate alarmists are presented as equivalent to the thinking of Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, and Albert Einstein — that is to say, unassailable. Tornados, hurricanes, mid-winter thaws, 100-degree days, cold snaps, droughts, and flooding creeks are all presented as evidence of human-caused climate change — as proof that human emissions of carbon dioxide are leading to an overheated planet.

Really?

The famous philosopher, Karl Popper, would say that these meteorological events do not support human-caused climate change because none of them can falsify the idea. If every event supports an idea, and no event can falsify it, the idea is not a scientific hypothesis. Popper’s examples of pseudoscience included Karl Marx’s theory of history. He observed that "a Marxist could not open a newspaper without finding on every page, confirming evidence" for the theory. Sigmund Freud’s theories were the same; every clinical case confirmed his ideas. A hypothesis that is not refutable by any conceivable event is not scientific. Popper asked himself in 1919 how Marxism, Freud, and astrology differed from truly scientific ideas, such as Newton’s law of gravity or Einstein’s theory of relativity. He realized that the latter could be tested and proven false. He was inspired by Frank Dyson, Andrew Crommelin, and Arthur Eddington’s confirmation of Einstein’s theory during the 1919 solar eclipse.

Einstein’s theory predicted that starlight would curve around the sun due to gravity. Newton’s law predicted a much smaller deflection. Their observations during the eclipse showed that it happened exactly as Einstein predicted. This was the first real confirmation of Einstein’s theory, and it was based on a risky prediction. A confirmation of a theory must include a risky prediction of things that either can or cannot happen if the theory is true. Theories should predict and preclude things, and the more they preclude, the better. Confirmations are not proof, but they permit theories to survive. Popper draws a bright line between science and pseudoscience. The line is falsification. Pseudoscientific ideas cannot be falsified.

[..]

Both hypotheses and theories must be falsifiable. "Climate change" is not falsifiable. It is not scientific. Popper would describe "climate change" as pseudoscience since any weather event can be, and often is, interpreted as supporting the idea (much like the Marxist with his newspaper). Science is mostly skepticism. We try to find flaws; we check numbers. Science done properly is spending more time proving ourselves and others wrong than proving ourselves right. Scientists rarely win popularity contests — and should not try to.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... of-science

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Apr 22, 2022

Go to original post on Apr 22, 2022 4:39am
Last edited by Beekeeper on 23 Apr 2022, 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Neo » 26 Apr 2022, 6:45 am » wrote: He's obviously not anti large government but he has a history of being pro speech. Even speech that might hurt a feeling or two. I don't see him as a savior for the first ammendment but perhaps he can reverse the direction Twitter has taken over the past 6 years.
In the immediate circumstance, I have no argument against your position. I'm asking about Musk's role in our society in a larger context, and I am arguing that he is a mightly leaky vessel for the right to be loading with the precious cargo of its aspirations for a more just society. He's a money boy - part of the problem, not part of the solution. 

It seems to me that today's conservative is quickly evolving to be a post-Reagan conservative. This notion that one fellow has a "right" to hundreds of billions because he "earned" them seems to be waning in the conservative world view. At least, I hope it is. At some point, people need to grow up and acknowledge that no one person is providing more value than the country of Lichtenstein or the country of Bulgaria - not in the world of ratonal adults.

There are 211 countries on the planet. Only the top 11 produce in the trillions. All of the rest, save Turks and Caicos, produce in the billions (T&C produces in the hundreds of millions). The top 53 produce above 200 billion. That means that Elon Musk's net worth is above the annual production of 158 nation states. Arguably, quite a number more. I am only placing his net worth at 200 billion - and as I understand it, the number is considerably higher. So the question arises: I this incredible (pre-Reagan unthinkable) disparity a product of a just system, or the product of pillage? And if it is the product of pillage, is Elon Musk not then by definition a pillager? And if he is a pillager, how, then, ought we to look at him as a friend of the working man - a person whose interests converge with those of working families?

The Democrats represented working families under FDR - right through to Clinton. Then they found their "third way." And they abandoned their base, becoming friends of wall street. They scooched the Republicans and shared a bench for a bit. And now, the Republicans have been scooched mightily - to the point that democrats are getting a great deal more wall street money than Republicans. And so it behooves the Republican party to make a choice. It is my hope that the Republican party will follow the lead of folks like DeSantis and Perry, and begin responding to the needs and interests of working families - the abandoned base of the Democrat party. And to do that effectively, they need to be internally consistent in their thinking - not serving two masters. I believe that the Elon Musk phenomenon is the very embodiment of the psychological predicment in which the Republican party finds itself. And you can see the schizophrenia of today's Republican writ large in this issue. Musk is "our" Soros - so he's a good guy. Soros is "their" Musk - so he's a bad guy.

Musk and Soros are two of a kind - that is my argument in a nutshell. Neither is a friend of working families.

1 Nomination

SJConspirator Apr 25, 2022

Go to original post on Apr 26, 2022 8:25am

Last edited by Cannonpointer on 26 Apr 2022, 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

By the way, welcome to the forum! Image  

https://rumble.com/embed/vvn8wk/?pub=4

Incidentally, you'll find folks in here that are so broken-minded and allergic to truth, they will automatically knee-jerk falsely accuse Geert as being an "anti-vaxxer" or stupid, even though his life has been devoted to immuniology and vaccine development is his speciality.

"Geert Vanden Bossche received his DVM from the University of Ghent, Belgium, and his PhD degree in Virology from the University of Hohenheim, Germany. He held adjunct faculty appointments at universities in Belgium and Germany. After his career in Academia, Geert joined several vaccine companies (GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, Solvay Biologicals) to serve various roles in vaccine R&D as well as in late vaccine development.Geert then moved on to join the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Global Health Discovery team in Seattle (USA) as Senior Program Officer; he then worked with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) in Geneva as Senior Ebola Program Manager. At GAVI he tracked efforts to develop an Ebola vaccine. He also represented GAVI in fora with other partners, including WHO, to review progress on the fight against Ebola and to build plans for global pandemic preparedness.Back in 2015, Geert scrutinized and questioned the safety of the Ebola vaccine that was used in ring vaccination trials conducted by WHO in Guinea. His critical scientific analysis and report on the data published by WHO in the Lancet in 2015 was sent to all international health and regulatory authorities involved in the Ebola vaccination program. After working for GAVI, Geert joined the German Center for Infection Research in Cologne as Head of the Vaccine Development Office. He is at present primarily serving as a Biotech / Vaccine consultant while also conducting his own research on Natural Killer cell-based vaccines."

Yet he and other reasonable scientists and doctors predicted vaccine failure this well in advance. First because all prior mRNA vaccines for corona viruses failed in the animal testing phase.
But their pleas fell on Big Pharma profit deafened ears.
"Why mass vaccination amidst a pandemic creates an irrepressible monster"

https://youtu.be/mUlDeCRDLnU

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Apr 26, 2022

Go to original post on Apr 22, 2022 4:28am
Last edited by freeman on 27 Apr 2022, 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

Last edited by Beekeeper on 27 Apr 2022, 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spartan nominated this post

ConservativeWave

Share      Unread post

Something ELSE that I predict will become a MUCH bigger story going forward... is the MASSIVE shifts in Twitter followers that many Hi Profile users have noticed recently... after the Elon Musk purchase of Twitter was announced !!

NUMEROUS High Profile Conservative Twitter users have seen HUGE Positive shifts in the number of their Twitter followers they have, and while high profile Liberals users have seen MASSIVE losses in Twitter their followers... THIS INDICATES a MANIPULATION by the follower numbers BY Twitter Software engineers... to PAD Liberal users numbers, and DETRACT from Conservative user numbers.  The ONLY explanation for this is that NOW, the Twitter software engineers who have MANIPULATED the number of followers, based on their political leanings... NOW, face the prospects of Elon Musk having HIS Software engineers do a deep dive evaluation of Twitter systems... DID NOT want their CORRUPT practices to be found.. and were HOPING it would pass UN-noticed if they did it NOW..

However, NO SUCH LUCK !!  THIS would dovetail RIGHT into the Trump Story from a few years ago, when he simply LOST 250,000 followers, over night... The only explanation that makes sense is TWITTER Corruption and Manipulation.. for Political purposes !! 

IT NEEDS to be EXPOSED !!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitter-u ... itter-musk

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Apr 30, 2022

Go to original post on May 01, 2022 10:13am
Last edited by ConservativeWave on 01 May 2022, 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
We pitched a kitten over the lie that Russia was paying a bounty on US troops in Afghanistan. What if Russia had given the Taliban billions of dollars in modern weapons as we are doing in Ukraine? Would we have considered this an act of war?

1 Nomination

SJConspirator May 04, 2022

Go to original post on May 05, 2022 7:52am
Last edited by Neo on 05 May 2022, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

actually, brandon is slowly erasing women.

brandon is letting men compete against women in sports ... rendering women out of sports.
brandon is replacing "Mother" with birthing person --- further erasing women.
The onlt time brandon supports women is political ... for example he is all over "A women's right to choose" -- I guess a birthing person (male) he is not so concerned about ...

1 Nomination

Spartan May 06, 2022

Go to original post on May 06, 2022 9:18am
Last edited by NEILCAR on 07 May 2022, 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spartan nominated this post

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Ill just provide a microscopic example....but this sort of thing occurs all over the country, all the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garfield_(Pittsburgh)

"Neighborhood activist Aggie Brose described Garfield in 1960 as a place where "You sponsored each other's kids, you went to all the weddings and funerals, you never wanted for a baby-sitter, you never had to call a repairman, you didn't need for a social. When you put the kids to bed, the women went out on the stoops." ([1])Things changed in the 1960s, when some Garfield residents began to leave the City for nearby suburbs in Shaler and Penn Hills. In response, the City's Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) used eminent domain and attempted to change nearby East Liberty from an urban shopping area, then the third-busiest retail center in Pennsylvania, to a suburban one. The URA knocked down many small shops, accessible on foot or by bus, and thereby opened land for larger ones, accessible by car. At the same time, the City's housing authority built several massive public housing complexes on Garfield's borders:"

this is an example of deliberate genocide done in the passive aggressive american way.

in fact it is the only EFFECTIVE means of genocide. The state could have simply decided they wanted to violently kill every member of this neighborhood...but that would have been difficult to achieve. It would attract a lot of attention and the intentions of the USA would be clear. Genocide by murder is infamously difficult. THe romans perhaps succeeded against carthage...but their attempt against the jews backfired severely...as anyone familiar with the history may know. The spanish attempted violent genocide on meso americans...but instead they sorta just became mesoamerican themselves. But the english DID manage to destroy native american tribes...and no it was not by disease it was by moving people around.

for the midwit, the destruction of this community might appear to be some sort of accident. But this is absurd...because it is actually quite easy to know what the consequence of state policies would be. And there clearly is a reason why the USA is fanatically devoted to mass importing non white people into the usa.

attacking reproduction and the family is naturally another effective means for genocide. teach the children to be gay. teach the women that career is more important than family. atomize people so there is no longer a community that supports the formation of healthy families.

ANyone whose main grip with the usa is the cost of health care...which is indeed absurd (unless you want to die from an opium overdose)....must be ignoring the stark reality that the USA is a genocidal country...and currently in the process of the largest and most profane genocide in the history of humanity. The people who perpetrate this genocide still love to pretend that this is just some random natural process. It is just an unstoppable force of nature that a massive somalian community pop up in minneapolis. It isnt like some NGO literally paid somalians to leave their home and then physically moved them into minneapolis and had housing constructed for them...right?

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer May 06, 2022

Go to original post on May 07, 2022 9:33am
Last edited by FOS on 07 May 2022, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hc73

Share      Unread post

Last edited by hc73 on 08 May 2022, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freeman

Share      Unread post

[url]https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnists/negative-vaccine-efficacy---dr-paul-alexander-sounds-the-alarm/article_2226ec36-aeb6-11ec-8772-03a7ae44197e.html[/url]

[b]"Negative Vaccine Efficacy - Dr. Paul Alexander sounds the alarm[/b]
    by Justus R. Hope, MD Mar 28, 2022 Updated Apr 14, 2022

[img]https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/thedesertreview.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/3/4f/34ff9c76-aeb7-11ec-8b58-53974d004976/6241e78b24d42.image.png?resize=1333%2C1099[/img]

Negative Efficacy is doctor-speak for a disease-promoting effect in a drug. In the case of a vaccine, Negative Efficacy means the vaccinated person is more likely to get infected than the unvaccinated.

In the real world, whenever we see the phrase Negative Efficacy associated with an experimental drug, it usually means the chance of death, infection, or serious disease is higher with the drug than without, and the term Negative Efficacy is used.

If one were testing a new pill to treat brain cancer, and more of the patients died who received the drug, two things should occur; one, the medication would have a Negative Efficacy, and two, it should not be approved.

Negative Efficacy is often associated with increased all-cause mortality. That means more people die in the drug-taking group, whether due to brain cancer or other reasons. So no one would want to be part of that group.

The United Kingdom Government Health Security Agency [UKHSA] reported Negative Efficacy in those COVID-19 vaccinated patients versus those who remain unvaccinated.

Based upon the weekly reports published by the UKHSA for Week 11, 2022, [b]vaccine effectiveness against Omicron in the 60 to 69 age group reached nearly NEGATIVE 300%[/b] meaning it was almost [b]four times more likely for a triple-vaxxed person to get infected compared to an unvaxxed.[/b]
[url]https://dailysceptic.org/2022/03/20/vaccine-effectiveness-hits-as-low-as-minus-300-as-ukhsa-announces-it-will-no-longer-publish-the-data/[/url]

UKHSA announced that as of April 1, 2022, they would stop testing and keeping track of these numbers that apparently do no one any good, especially those who have been vaccinated and the vaccine manufacturers. It causes worry in the vaccinated, and it contradicts what we have all been told, that the vaccine is effective.

What's worse is that hospitalizations and deaths also show a similar Negative Efficacy with more death and severe disease among the vaccinated, the opposite of the expected effect.

In the illustration above, reflecting the UKHSA Vaccine Surveillance Report of Week 8 in 2022, one can surmise that [b]more than 70% of COVID infections and hospitalizations were in the vaccinated, while more than 85% of the deaths were in the vaccinated.[/b]
[url]https://gettr.com/comment/cufb796904[/url]

Dr. Paul Alexander, Assistant Professor at McMaster University and a former COVID White House Advisor wrote about the UK data and revelation of Negative Vaccine Efficacy.
[url]https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1045329/Vaccine_surveillance_report_week_1_2022.pdf[/url]

In his recent Substack, he noted, "In plain language, taking the vaccine escalates your risk of getting infected –Negative Efficacy. This is bad as the evidence is clear that these vaccines are non-sterilizing in that they do not stop infection, transmission, death, or hospitalization. IMO, they never ever worked. I will debate anyone on this."
[url=https://palexander.substack.com/p/uk-health-security-agency-first-covid?s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web]https://palexander.substack.com/p/uk-health-security-agency-first-covid?s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web[/url]

Dr. Alexander discusses another example of Negative Vaccine Efficacy with the Dengue Vaccine that killed many children in the Philippines in 2017. Like the COVID-19 shots, this vaccine should never have been used."

[hr]
[size=200][b][color=#aaaaaa]1[/color] Nomination[/b][/size]

[url=https://liberalforum.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=905]Herman Two Feather[/url] [size=85]May 08, 2022[/size]

[url=https://liberalforum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2027424#p2027424]Go to original post on May 08, 2022 10:16am[/url]
Last edited by freeman on 09 May 2022, 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Herman Two Feather nominated this post

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Taipan » 09 May 2022, 4:56 pm » wrote: That is changing very quickly.      NATO is arming-up, right now.
The NATO Brick-Wall will stop the Communist Aggression of power-hungry dictators
like Karl Marx, Joe Stalin, Nikita Khrushchev, & Vlad Putin.
WE (& Canada)...........are a part of NATO.    
WE......will assist E.U. NATO with any problem that they run across.

"United we stand.......divided we fall".
Any war against Russia will go nuclear in days if not hours. Since WWII Russian controlled territory has been reduced in size by 3/4ths. Nato, uncoincidentally, has expanded more than that in the same period. Tell me about communist expansion again? 

1 Nomination

SJConspirator May 10, 2022

Go to original post on May 09, 2022 5:03pm
Last edited by Neo on 10 May 2022, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » Yesterday, 9:44 am » wrote: I judge you by your walk.
Meaning? 

1 Nomination

Blackvegetable May 15, 2022

Go to original post on May 16, 2022 11:30am
Last edited by Neo on 16 May 2022, 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Blackvegetable nominated this post