This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 24,271
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Independent » 18 Jul 2022, 1:58 pm » wrote: …who has the right to decide what happens to the baby?

Woman’s choice!

Women with penises have rights!


 

 
The real problems kick in when a woman who used to be a man gets a man who used to be a woman pregnant. For starters, at least one of them is queer - though they might be double queer, which might translate to hetero, depending on the linguist chosen to suss the issues pertaining to the pregnancy. It would have to be a linguist, wouldn't it?  I mean, there's no **** way we can put a biologist on this ****. The hard sciences aren't competent to deal with the spiel world. We need a wokester. 

Anyway, would the pregnant man who was born female retain the sacred female prerogative? And if so, isn't that dead-naming and bigoted and wrong pronouny? Shouldn't the woman who got him pregnant have a say? And if not, are we saying she isn't a woman, just because she has a dick? Isn't that also bigoted and wrong pronouny?

We need someone with the wisdom of Red Skelton for this gig. 



2 Nominations

SJConspirator Jul 18, 2022, Huey Jul 18, 2022

Go to original post on Jul 18, 2022 9:19pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 19 Jul 2022, 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Huey nominated this post

User avatar
DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,907

I watched his entire speech, and the President knocked it out of the ballpark. I can't think of any stone unturned, and he touched on everything which has been a failure due to our worst domestic threat...Democrat rule. 

The high point for me was his obvious hint at running again. It was about as much as a declaration as you can get without an official announcement. His points were spot on, and the thrashing he gave the democrats has to have them cringing and squirming right now. 

When it comes to debate time, the President has more ammunition than he needs to cause any opposition to either appear as the fools they are or have a stage meltdown. 

The radicals here who support the destruction of our country...Vedgehead, BBBeeeCCCCeee and assorted ****, are reeling in their triggered heads right now, scared **** of President Trump, and will be focusing on him more than ever on this forum. If they think he's not a force to be reckoned with, they wouldn't mention him. 

Step up, democrats and libfreaks. Tell us how bad his speech was, and why his points weren't valid. Have fun with that, manbun **** and ***.  :rofl:  



 



1 Nomination

TB7 Jul 23, 2022

Go to original post on Jul 24, 2022 12:25pm
Last edited by DeplorablePatriot on 24 Jul 2022, 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: TB7 nominated this post

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,227
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
JinnMartini » 28 Jul 2022, 2:21 pm » wrote: Countries something 

Do we have any clue If they are among us and why ?

I think they are   . . .  their main bases hiding behind Venus,  Jupiter or Saturn or further away !

BUT  WHY ?

Well, my guess is they fear us !

Our technology may soon match their own  . . .  posing a threat to their hegemony !
Unless we destroy ourownselves !
------------------------------------------------------
What about all this nonsense of  ONE tiny little earth and  270 something countries ?

ALL FIGHTING EACH OTHER !

This just cant be real! 

We´re being maipulated for sure !
They will make their appearance when we either:
1) begin colonizing another planet or;
2) have the ability to manipulate our DNA to extend lifespans past 200 years.

Either of these milestones will cause them to propose a treaty with Earth where we:
1) forego all further GRIN(Genetics, Robotics, Information systems, and Nanotechnology) research and;
2) rely soley on the technological advancements they offer us and;
3) accept the seed - an implant in each person that will join us with the hive. 

If we do not accept the treaty, they will wage war on Earth.

The aliens in charge(we'll call them S) are billions of years older than we are, so they won't wage war themselves.  They will have their proxy alien races(the ones that have accepted the treaty) wage war on Earth in our time.

S have mastered time travel, but their proxies in our time do not have that technology; however, their proxies do have the technology to travel faster than the speed of light. 

S believe that they are doing the universe a favor by putting limits on technological advancements because "imjaqu xepek jih uquoh, yenjoyhohak uximijyinv opih, jox xe oiajquex hoqumek inyixixanh ah puzeko oh xepeko quuvnu upilau. Ah oniqu ux quiniqu goniuqu, laij nejhkax odokyihuhien appuquye puzekij niji ah upilaim od ou yeququexe yenjolauh"

I understand their reasoning, but I'm not quite sure I agree.
 
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Jul 28, 2022

Go to original post on Jul 28, 2022 3:30pm
Last edited by GeorgeWashington on 28 Jul 2022, 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,629
Politics: Green

There is an ocean full of fish

If I am a cro magnon living in 3000 BC, with no hooks, no net, no spear, no feasible way to capture and consume the fish, I will have a scarcity of seafood

If I am a corporate fishing vessel in the year 1995 with every modern tool including sonar to find schools of fish, I will have abundance..

Can we agree that technology is necessary for abundance, moreso than raw materials?
 
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Jul 28, 2022

Go to original post on Jul 28, 2022 5:46pm
Last edited by SJConspirator on 28 Jul 2022, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,687

Blackvegetable » 28 Jul 2022, 6:15 pm » wrote: I pray it finds a cure for Slack Jawed Credulity
You stop being a self anointed idiot is a great start. That isn't likely to happen though.



1 Nomination

Deezer Shoove Jul 29, 2022

Go to original post on Jul 28, 2022 7:18pm
Last edited by omh on 30 Jul 2022, 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove nominated this post

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,227
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
Is Cali warming faster than the rest of the world?


Image



2 Nominations

Cannonpointer Jul 29, 2022, Hillary Clinton Jul 29, 2022

Go to original post on Jul 29, 2022 8:24pm
Last edited by GeorgeWashington on 30 Jul 2022, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Hillary Clinton nominated this post

User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,906

I sure did. 

Then you guys put the Globalists back in charge. 

**** useless idiots. Enjoy your wars. The military industrial complex is alive and well. 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Aug 01, 2022

Go to original post on Aug 02, 2022 10:42am
Last edited by Independent on 02 Aug 2022, 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
Zymarikaphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,799

Famagusta » 02 Aug 2022, 12:57 pm » wrote: ^ As it should be. 

It’s committing political and economic suicide.

As is Europe.
^shape shifter wannaB
"Political think tanks"


she "making spreadsheet entries?

No this be a used up whore looking for tricks on the information highway

ha ha

Image
 



1 Nomination

Cucurbitaceaeophobia Aug 01, 2022

Go to original post on Aug 02, 2022 1:01pm
Last edited by Zymarikaphobia on 02 Aug 2022, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cucurbitaceaeophobia nominated this post

User avatar
jefftec

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 198
Politics: Libertarian

TB7 » 04 Aug 2022, 11:27 am » wrote: Russian prosecutors argued Griner purposely packed the cannabis oil. Griner’s lawyers argued that Griner was using marijuana to treat pain, but Russian officials said the U.S. laws regarding the legality of the drug had no bearing on the Russian judicial system.

"Today, American citizen Brittney Griner received a prison sentence that is one more reminder of what the world already knew: Russia is wrongfully detaining Brittney. It’s unacceptable, and I call on Russia to release her immediately so she can be with her wife, loved ones, friends, and teammates.  My administration will continue to work tirelessly and pursue every possible avenue to bring Brittney and Paul Whelan home safely as soon as possible," he said.

I hope Russia says  NO DEAL....

i REALL DO

 
"I hope Russia says  NO DEAL....

i REALL DO"  ......
why is that?.....

....yes, she should have known better....and no, it is not a beautiful unified world, where the Russian govt. should/would understand the discovery of cannabis on her person. She should have known where she was at. (so to speak).
...On the other hand, for Russia to say "no deal", is make this scenario even more divisive and political.
....10 years for a victimless crime ?....this is will full, in the wrong way.



1 Nomination

You Know Who! Aug 04, 2022

Go to original post on Aug 04, 2022 1:48pm
Last edited by jefftec on 05 Aug 2022, 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You Know Who! nominated this post

User avatar
freeman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,193
Politics: Conservative
Location: SE
Contact:

Board certified ICU pulmonologist (and democrat) Dr. Pierre Kory's substack on the "glitch", or manipulated, fraudulent, U.S. hospital data as compared to countries where hospitals simply keep track:
https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/my-fo ... urce=email

"In previous posts, (here and here), I explored my hypothesis of a systematic and faulty documentation of vaccination status in most U.S hospitals. I recently received further confirmation of its existence. My main front-line nurse source for those two prior posts informed me this weekend that at her academic medical center, she started pointing out to senior nursing colleagues that the majority of patients are listed in the medical record as “unvaccinated” or “unknown” despite the fact that proof of their COVID-19 vaccination is in the chart (albeit buried in a nursing admission note which does not electronically flag them as being vaccinated). It should be noted that no other vaccination was documented in this fashion prior to COVID. As a result of her “educational” intervention, many senior nurses and nursing directors are now aware of this “glitch.” So much so that it is now openly talked about in staff meetings where nurses and physicians are now being instructed on how to find the actual COVID vaccination status of a hospitalized patient. The reason why staff are so interested in finding out the vaccination status is to better understand the possible causes of the the myriad complex illness presentations they are seeing as well as the increased rates of unprecedented and catastrophic medical emergencies being seen in young, healthy patients ( heart attacks, strokes, aggressive cancers etc). Previously many staff were under the impression that such presentations were due to “long covid”, whereas now they are seeing the truth - that these are the horrible sequelae of COVID mRNA vaccination with lipid nanoparticles.

It is my impression that this systems “glitch” (an investigative journalist I know is trying to find the source of it) compromises the entirety of the U.S hospital data used by the CDC to support this last narrative. Looking at data from countries that did not have this process baked into their electronic medical record-keeping, you find the rates of vaccinated entering hospitals and dying have far exceeded the rates of the unvaccinated for many months now (see Section 3 in this prior post of mine for the data supporting this). The most recent and striking example are the data coming out of New South Wales in Australia showing;
  • Of the 798 COVID deaths in the last 8 weeks, all but 2 were vaccinated
  • Of the 142 deaths in the last week, all were vaccinated, 68% were boosted."
https://www.conservativereview.com/horo ... 32814.html

Image
 
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Aug 07, 2022

Go to original post on Aug 05, 2022 5:40am
Last edited by freeman on 08 Aug 2022, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 24,271
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Vegas » 09 Aug 2022, 12:33 pm » wrote: It's sad that I even have to ask, but let's be honest, the left really is this stupid. Oregon wants to put tampons in the men's room. 

Striving for ‘Menstrual Equity,’ Oregon Puts Tampons in Men’s Bathrooms at Public Schools, Colleges

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/05/04/ ... -colleges/

Importantly, this law affirms the right to menstrual dignity for transgender, intersex, nonbinary, and two spirit students by addressing the challenges that some students have managing menstruation while minimizing negative attention that could put them at risk of harm and navigating experiences of gender dysphoria during menstruation.

So, there's that...

And this:

Inclusivity means including, affirming, and honoring differences in how communities learn about, access, and make decisions about health. This means that transgender, intersex, non-binary, and two spirit students need to be affirmed in their access to products.

What you need to understand - what we all need to understand - is that putting tampons in the boys' restrooms gives them dignity. 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Aug 09, 2022

Go to original post on Aug 09, 2022 8:36pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 09 Aug 2022, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
LibDave

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 623
Politics: Capitalist

The FBI continues to surprise us in regards to the extent of partisan left-wing banana republic crap they are willing to stoop. They have ceased to fulfill their obligations to their oath and no longer serve their intended purpose. All this for a letter written to Trump by Barack Obama upon Trump's first day arrival and a series of other correspondence between Kim Jung Ung from Korea. Congressional archives claims these document belong in the archives based purely on precedence as other former Presidents voluntarily made such documents available to the national archives. Trump did not, choosing to claim them for his personal property.

Give me a break! If some foreign dignitary writes a letter to the President it belongs to the president unless he willingly transfers possession. I don't believe for one second the FBI was really interested in finding what they obtained the warrant for (under very suspicious means). This was nothing more than a partisan witch hunt commanded by the administration in the hopes of finding something the Biden Administration could use against Trump should Trump decide to run. And the DNC controlled FBI was all too willing to comply. Just another example of how partisan the FBI has become and an example for why the FBI needs to be dismantled entirely. It really has just become sickening the resemblance between the FBI and the Nazi SS.

The FBI was unwilling or unable to turn over subpoenaed documents regarding the Russia Hoax for what is now 5 and a half years, claiming they don't have the manpower and means available to do so, yet they have time for this level of effort in regards to this? What a bunch of hooey. And they haven't progressed the Hunter/Joe Gate Foreign Influence Peddling case one minute over this same time frame? A case so clear cut it is laughable. He literally recorded all the information needed to prosecute and prove Biden is corrupt and beholden to foreign influence and then released possession. When asked the FBI mockingly states, "That's an ongoing investigation and we therefore can't comment". 5 and a half years and it is still just "ongoing" with zero progress! What total BS! They have video, audio and email correspondence clearly confirming the treasonous behavior of the Bidens. And after all this time all they have to say is "ongoing... no comment"? What a joke. Need to clean house. We the People need to step in and take the reigns back for a bit until we can make corrections to get the people/government back in line with their constitutional charter.



1 Nomination

Neo Aug 09, 2022

Go to original post on Aug 10, 2022 8:01am
Last edited by LibDave on 10 Aug 2022, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Neo nominated this post

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,416
Politics: Fascist

Here's some fun news. The fbi just confiscated a republican politicians phone: https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasre ... ell-phone/

This state simply is not legitimate. leftists of course view the state as infallible...but anyone who calls themselves 'right wing' should see clearly that the usa has become corrupt and perhaps even evil. I also think most people who associate themselves with the right fully understand that this country oppresses white people...although most are too nervous to just say white.. they will pretend it is 'Christian conservatives' or some proxy like that (I think that's cowardly but whatever)

Anyone who is not an ideologically tied leftist knows the Jan 6th people are just political prisoners in a stalinesque show trial. The fbi raid on Trump was 3rd world corruption level crap. The 80k new is agents are not being hired to do anything ethical. Everyone knows that elon musk was not allowed to purchase twitter because the establishment doesn't like to give truth a platform.

and yet mainstream gop talking points are literally designed to poison your brain and make you the biggest supporter of the system that oppresses you. 

take...for instance...the absolutely pathetic and wrong gop attitude about Martin Luther King. That 'content of their character' **** is only designed to disarm you and to grant the moral premises of the people using it against you. First of all it is a lie...mlk absolutely was in favor of affirmative action and reperations etc. (Just like the 'founding fathers WERE racist.. the left is correct about that)..but this poison is designed to make you all individuals while literally every not white person (including jews) ONLY sees race. Their own and yours. 

And as powerless 'rugged individuals' you make up the majority of the effective military personell...serving the state oppressing you...and you do the majority of useful labor in general...trying to 'bootstrap' yourself in a society that is rigged against you and wants you dead.

STOP GRANTING THE TWISTED MORAL PREMISES OF THE LEFT. actually nothing is wrong with racism. Nothing is wrong with Hitler. Because it works. The racist founding fathers actually were able to create a state that was hood for white people and we thrived under it...and it is BECAUSE they were racist. These 'scary words like racism and fascism just mean putting your own people above foreigners...and it is unethical to NOT be that way. Imagine a mother who neglects her own child and instead devotes herself to some African child who will never appreciate it...is that ethical? No. Honor and loyalty is ethical.

the only leverage white people have in this country is that the country depends on our labor and our ability to fly f22s. So stop. Go on strike. Become a porch monkey and collect welfare. Without leadership we obviois cannot conduct a violent overthrow of thr government...but if just 10 million highly productive whites simply decided to collect welfare instead then the system would be forced to negotiate with us or it would collapse. Either outcome is good for us.

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Aug 11, 2022

Go to original post on Aug 11, 2022 3:08pm
 
Last edited by FOS on 11 Aug 2022, 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LibDave

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 623
Politics: Capitalist

ScottMon » 12 Aug 2022, 6:34 pm » wrote: he was given a copy as they searched his home.  He could hand it off to any news agency.
You contention is incorrect.  Trump did not get a copy of the warrant prior to or during the raid.  Even his attorney who arrived on the scene after the raid was underway was not given a copy of the warrant, nor was she allowed to observe the search, and they requested any cameras be turned off.  The cameras weren't turned off because no one who knew how they worked was there to turn them off.  I'm sure any surveillance system on the level of Mar-a-Lago has a backup if power is removed.  She was read the warrant verbally and told to leave the premises.  She indicated what she heard of the warrant wasn't very specific.

We now have the warrant available.  It was indeed very non-specific.  The warrant was basically to obtain any documentation which may have originated during Trump's 4 year presidency.  In other words, so non-specific as to be categorized as a witch hunt.  To drive this point home even further, the location of the documents had already been shown to the FBI 2 months prior (June) and Trump's team indicated at that time if they wanted to have them delivered for examination they need only make the request.  The FBI's response was merely to request an additional lock on the storage location.

We will likely never know the content of the material in question.  Revealing such information would presumably cause more damage to the country than having it stored at Mar-a-Lago, a fairly secure location I'm sure.  Regardless,
    1. Trump claims he declassified the documentation contained in the boxes (his authority to do so),
    2. Trump did not pack the boxes himself, so even he may not be fully aware of what they contained,
    3. The manner in which the raid was conducted leaves open the possibility additional documents were planted.  Something not entirely out of the realm of possibility due to the history and recent revelations as to the veracity of the FBI in regards to Trump.  The raid itself is evidence of this possibility due to the fact it was done in a very heavy handed manner, after the documents had previously been offered up for examination, under a process were zero transparency as the to legitimacy of anything discovered during the raid could be verified.  Every action conducted during the raid indicates the FBI planned the raid process to insure no misconduct on the part of the FBI agents could be proven.  However, by this same action they have guaranteed nothing the raid produced can be trusted.

The FBI and their conduct has only served to get more egg on the face of the FBI.  They have got to stop this "get Trump" at all costs and by all means strategy. Unfortunately nothing the FBI does can be believed and the more they attempt to use their charter as a weapon against their obvious political opponent (i.e. Trump), the worse they look.  At this point there is little choice left but to dismantle the FBI, put all of them out on the streets and create one or more new entities to carry out the functions chartered to the FBI. In many cases current FBI functions may be eliminated entirely if unnecessary.  Restructuring would be needed to insure Agency bias doesn't continue after it is dismantled.  This is the easier route than giving the FBI time to make corrections themselves.  The FBI has been given ample opportunities to correct itself and get back in line with their constitutional oath.  They have failed utterly and appear entirely tone-deaf to the damage their political bias has foisted upon the nation.

1 Nomination

Neo Aug 12, 2022

Go to original post on Aug 12, 2022 6:14pm
 
 
Last edited by LibDave on 12 Aug 2022, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,416
Politics: Fascist

I would literally allow a serial killer inject me with **** than this insane government. I'm sorry but if you can't define a woman I am not taking your juice.



2 Nominations

DeplorablePatriot Aug 11, 2022, Cannonpointer Aug 14, 2022

Go to original post on Aug 08, 2022 4:03pm
Last edited by FOS on 15 Aug 2022, 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,833
Politics: Republican

johndnorth » 09 Aug 2022, 4:22 pm » wrote: The raid will cause the GOP to investigate the FBI along with the Biden crime family. Presidents will now declassify everything the day they leave office. For seven years the dems have been wasting time chasing Trump. Always the same answer No obstruction, no collusion, no evidence. Obama politicized the FBI, CIA and IRS. Dems here approved all of this. Dems are racist Nazis who are dismantling freedoms. GOP sweep coming and Congress will do nothing but investigate for the next 2 years. Arrogant dems have finally gone too far. Bye bye dems.
What we really need is a massive economic collapse that forces the Middle Class out into the streets....in order to take back the USA.
For this to happen we would also need a cataclysmic event that cripples our power grid for a year or more.
IOW...TEOTWAWKI
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Aug 15, 2022

Go to original post on Aug 09, 2022 4:28pm
Last edited by GHETTO BLASTER on 16 Aug 2022, 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,273
Politics: Conservative

[quote="nuckinfutz" post_id=2105499 time=1660762291 user_id=1048]
[b]ZEETS, you are a well known fanatical HATER, and you HATE any Rethug that has integrity and doesn't put party over the people!
Have you shown your mother your posts? Would she be proud of you?[/b]
 [/quote]
Mom's long dead, but her and Dad BOTH supported the same views I express here while they were alive.
It's such a shame that ignorant Democrats like yourself mistakenly believe that a person standing up for the Constitution and supporting the 2nd Amendment, law and order, LEGAL immigration, tax cuts, equal justice under the law, and working hand in hand with business owners does NOT show our steadfast integrity, and WHY we were all huge supporters of Trump.  Both of my parents met and spoke with Donald Trump as regulars many times in their visits to his AC casinos and had huge praise for the man who always had time to speak with them despite his busy schedule even before he ever ran for president.

How much do YOU think you have when you've proven to fully support a corrupt, demented child molester for president and a slutbag whore VP who sucked **** to get to the top, all while you're completely incapable of understanding why the vast majority of the country opposes your preferences for CRT, illegals flooding into our country, 87,000 additional IRS workers, support for BLM and Antifa, illegally imprisoning peaceful demonstrators without due process, normalizing transexuals, taking guns from law-abiding Americans, and punishing anyone who dares to oppose your radical left-wing socialist agenda?

Only a myopic dope like you could possibly believe you actually possess even an infinitesimal scrap of integrity!
 


[hr]
[size=200][b][color=#aaaaaa]1[/color] Nomination[/b][/size]

[url=https://liberalforum.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=901]Rock[/url] [size=85]Aug 16, 2022[/size]

[url=https://liberalforum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2105515#p2105515]Go to original post on Aug 17, 2022 2:12pm[/url]
Last edited by Zeets2 on 17 Aug 2022, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rock nominated this post

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,833
Politics: Republican

GHETTOBLASTER » Today, 10:01 am » wrote: 
Today, 10:01 am
I HAVE ALREADY  SHOWN THE ENTIRE FORUM REPEATEDLY WHAT A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR YOU ARE.
HERE'S ONE EXAMPLE ....
YOU CLAIM I AM A "HOLOCAUST DENIER"...YET ALL YOU CAN SHOW IS THAT I QUESTIONED THE BODY COUNT FIGURE OF 6 MILLION.
AFTER YOUR REPEATED FAILURE TO PROVE THIS FALSE CLAIM OF YOURS ABOUT ME ............ ABOUT THE ONLY PEOPLE LEFT AT THIS FORUM WHO  WASTE THEIR TIME WITH A WORTHLESS PIECE OF **** LIAR LIKE YOU IS HUEY AND VEGAS.

 EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU ARE A TOTALLY WORTHLESS PIECE OF **** LIAR.
YOUR WORD IS MUD.
YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY.
YOU ARE LARGELY IGNORED FOR YOUR "CRINGE WORTHY" POSTS BY YOUR FELLOW LIBTARDS AT THIS FORUM...!
YOU ARE A MENTALLY ILL POS LIAR WHICH MAKES YOU VERY  WELL SUITED TO BE A NEVER TRUMPER.

 



1 Nomination

TB7 Aug 16, 2022

Go to original post on Aug 17, 2022 5:00pm
Last edited by GHETTO BLASTER on 17 Aug 2022, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: TB7 nominated this post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, dickens, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, murdock, nefarious101, NEILCAR, neue regel, one1zer0, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, roadkill, RunningWithScissors, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth3, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest