This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,789
Politics: Fascist

Skans » 08 Sep 2022, 8:24 am » wrote: Individuals who do not rely on the State to support them are smart, resourceful and strong.  They will find ways to be successful without government propping them up. 

Collectivists who demand the state support them from cradle to grave are weak and should be allowed to truncate themselves from the gene pool due to their own ineptness.

in the entire history of human beings there has never been a single person who was not reliant on other people for their own survival.



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Sep 07, 2022

Go to original post on Sep 08, 2022 9:52am
Last edited by FOS on 08 Sep 2022, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,627
Politics: Conservative

rayj » 09 Sep 2022, 9:21 am » wrote: Mother **** liberal **** hole.  

Now,  am I'm going to have to belittle all the Biden *** sniffers here?  Should I?

I got banned from Twitter too. It all worked out for the best. Twitter caters to the dems/leftists. They interfered in the 2020 election by blocking the Hunter Laptop report just before the election and then reinstated that report after the election.  Facebook does the same thing.


There's plenty of psycho leftists here for you to *******-slap.    :rofl:  



1 Nomination

rayj Sep 08, 2022

Go to original post on Sep 09, 2022 12:25pm
Last edited by roadkill on 09 Sep 2022, 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rayj nominated this post

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,885
Politics: Green

then this company would be subsidized

https://youtu.be/RtG24Vmwyzw

 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Sep 09, 2022

Go to original post on Sep 10, 2022 5:25am
Last edited by SJConspirator on 10 Sep 2022, 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,617
Politics: Conservative

Last edited by Zeets2 on 12 Sep 2022, 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,917
Location: Central Texas

ScottMon » 11 Sep 2022, 10:17 pm » wrote: And yet no proof that Biden actually required/requested Bannon be arrested.  in fact, If Bannon had just testified as subpoenaed, He wouldn't be in cuffs right now.
Yeah, just like braindead biden LIED that he had no knowledge of the FBI's illegal raid on Mar-A-Lago.  You are one gullible, ****, liberal idiot!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1568319829719027712
 



1 Nomination

rayj Sep 11, 2022

Go to original post on Sep 12, 2022 7:47am
Last edited by Buffalo on 12 Sep 2022, 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rayj nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 25,619
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
I like to take words to live by (aka, aphorisms) - and.. well, you know... point the cannon at them...

Don't judge a book by its cover. Unless the cover says, "How to Kill Babies and Drink Their Blood." Then go ahead.
The early bird gets the worm. Then it gets killed and eaten by the early cat.
You can't teach an old dog new tricks - so just keep playing the old tricks on him.
Brevity is absolutely the soul - indeed, the very essence and the key ingredient - of wit.
He who laughs last probably had to have the joke explained to him.
A stitch in time creates multiple parallel realities by disrupting the space-time continuum.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and your cellmate takes your man-******.
A penny saved is virtually worthless - thanks, Joe Biden.
 
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Sep 16, 2022

Go to original post on Sep 16, 2022 10:31pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 16 Sep 2022, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
Tulum

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 537
Politics: Liberal

murdock » 17 Sep 2022, 7:29 am » wrote: A Mexican, a Jew, and a Colored guy walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, get the **** out of here!
Jesus how many times is this obsessed freak gonna post this garbage?
No **** Sherlock. We know!

Murdock is sitting at a bar. A big *** walks in and says "can I push your stool up"  Image  

Image  
Image

 
 



1 Nomination

sooted up Cyndi Sep 16, 2022

Go to original post on Sep 17, 2022 8:32am
Last edited by Tulum on 17 Sep 2022, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: sooted up Cyndi nominated this post

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,627
Politics: Conservative

Last edited by roadkill on 17 Sep 2022, 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
jack

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 217
Politics: Liberal

roadkill » 19 Sep 2022, 10:37 pm » wrote: You seem upset lil' jackie.
Nope, I'm too accustomed to know-nothing Trumpers at debate sites for that. You're a typical case. Common symptoms are playing with names, making sexual aspersions, poor spelling and/or syntax, and of course weak or wrong information.
 



1 Nomination

Blackvegetable Sep 19, 2022

Go to original post on Sep 20, 2022 6:15am
Last edited by jack on 20 Sep 2022, 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Blackvegetable nominated this post

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,627
Politics: Conservative

Last edited by roadkill on 21 Sep 2022, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,597
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
roadkill » 22 Sep 2022, 7:57 am » wrote: Scott is still stuck on stupid.    Image
Like a **** in a finger cuff. 
 



1 Nomination

roadkill Sep 21, 2022

Go to original post on Sep 22, 2022 7:01am
Last edited by Neo on 22 Sep 2022, 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: roadkill nominated this post

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,066
Politics: Republican

B.See » 24 Sep 2022, 8:17 pm » wrote: The notion there is no such thing as racial disparity in law enforcement, a fact STUDIED AND WELL DOCUMENTED, or that this DISPARITY isn't "important" as you say, is just the opinion of a flaccid little racist who's never had **** to say in condemnation of ANY of it. 

You even applauded the murder of George Floyd. I guess it's a good thing YOUR *** wasn't on that jury eh?

AGAIN, where is YOUR condemnation of ANY of the HATE FILLED, REICH WINGED, MAGA **** YOU either defend, partake in, or IGNORE, in this or in NUMEROUS other threads, INCLUDING Putin's atrocities upon men women and children in Ukraine??

(btw. here's a heads up - real "macho men" don't have to proclaim they are, "cannon" boy. And 98%? What's up with that??)
HERE IS THE REAL RACIAL DISPARITY YOU TRUTH HATING PIECE OF ****...!!!

The Color of Crime - American Renaissance (amren.com)
  • "If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent."
Image

Image
 
 
Walsh.pdf (sagepub.com)
NEGRO SERIAL / SPREE KILLERS



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Sep 24, 2022

Go to original post on Sep 24, 2022 9:06pm
Last edited by GHETTO BLASTER on 25 Sep 2022, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,627
Politics: Conservative

Last edited by roadkill on 29 Sep 2022, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, crimsongulf, DeplorablePatriot, dickens, GHETTO BLASTER, Goodgrief, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, kcres, KurtWild, Monderegal, murdock, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, PaperLi [Bot], Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth4, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Warcok, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest