This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Majik

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Majik said:
  • Your Federal Government at Work: They knew – – In-person voting in Nov 2020 wasn’t a health risk – Mail-in Voting was less secure than in-person voting – So, knowing this, they push the heck out of mail voting Why would they do this to Americans? – Rasmussen
  • Department of Homeland Security was aware of the mass mail-in voting risks ahead of the 2020 election but censored online criticism of the policy anyway, documents obtained through a lawsuit by America First Legal reveal. – Leading Report
  • DHS warned of integrity of mail-in voting in 2020 election but at the same time censored questions – Just The News
 By October 2020, CISA (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, a component of the United States Department of Homeland Security) had created a chart specifying six significant fraud risks presented by mail-in voting:

1. Implementation of mail-in voting infrastructure and processes within a compressed timeline may also introduce new risk.”

2. “For mail-in voting, some of the risk under the control of election officials during in-person voting shifts to outside entities, such as ballot printers, mail processing facilities, and the United States Postal Service.”

3 “Integrity attacks on voter registration data and systems represent a comparatively higher risk in a mail-in voting environment when compared to an in-person voting environment.”

4. “The outbound and inbound processing of mail-in ballots introduces additional infrastructure and technology, increasing potential scalability of cyber attacks.”

5. “Inbound mail-in ballot processes and tabulation take longer than in-person processing, causing tabulation of results to occur more slowly and resulting in more ballots to tabulate following election night.”

6. “Disinformation risk to mail-in voting infrastructure and processes is similar to that of in-person voting while utilizing different content. Threat actors may leverage limited understanding regarding mail-in voting processes to mislead and confuse the public.” – America First Legal

continued at....

https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/2024 ... all-along/

1 Nomination

FJB Jan 23, 2024

Go to original post on Jan 24, 2024 8:42am

Last edited by Majik on 24 Jan 2024, 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Majik

Share      Unread post

Majik said:
R.Suave » 24 Jan 2024, 7:25 am » wrote: At one point, he claimed, as he has repeatedly in the past, that “they used Covid to cheat.” At another point, he claimed that in addition to winning in 2016, “we also won in 2020 – by more. And we did much better in 2020 than we did in 2016.” He dismissively said, “But as they said, we lost by a whisker.”

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/23/politics ... index.html

Anyone requiring further commentary is a moron.

@Vegas   ?
This is you....in a nutshell.....

America’s Elites are a Dangerous Fringe Group

The Commentary Magazine Podcast discussed an article in The Wall Street Journal by Kim Strassel (behind a paywall). She lists the findings of a poll done by the founder of Rasmussen.  He interviewed “the elites”: Those who make over $150,000 per year, have a post-graduate degree, and live in a high density area. He listed them as 1% of the population. Some identified as Democrats, some Republicans, and some independents. But their views were remarkably homogeneous: 

74% say their finances are getting better (compared to 20% of other voters). 

Their Approval ratings:
Biden: 84% 
University professors: 89% 
Journalists: 79% 
Lawyers: 78% 
Union leaders: 78%
Members of Congress: 67%

2/3 say teachers, not parents, should determine what children are taught. Nearly 50% say USA has too much individual freedom. 77% support strict rationing of gasoline, meat, and electricity to fight climate change. These are incredible numbers. So 84% of these “elites” approve of the job Biden is doing? 

Holy ****! It’s no wonder these people don’t understand, well, nearly everybody else in America. It’s like they’re living on another **** planet.  Which, I suppose, they sort of are. They’re getting wealthier. They like where they are, and they fear change. Leftism’s centralized control systems stifle change. Which is great, if you don’t want change. 

Capitalism is unpredictable. If we’re allowed to compete, you never know who might win. And if you’re winning, the last thing you want is open competition. So they say Americans have too much freedom, and we should ration food and energy to the masses. The successful become risk-averse, and naturally tend to support the establishment which maintains the status quo.

Makes sense, I guess. But this is also a window into the dark corners of the human soul. I got mine. So screw the rest of you. If you get rich, and then you want to prevent others from becoming rich, that says a lot about you. And it’s not good.  

The elites are a powerful group, and they are much more politically active than everyone else. And their views don’t sound like hippy-dippy college kids. These are people that consider themselves our betters. 

1 Nomination

GHETTO BLASTER Jan 23, 2024

Go to original post on Jan 24, 2024 5:32am
Last edited by Majik on 24 Jan 2024, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: GHETTO BLASTER nominated this post

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Skans said:
R.Suave » 24 Jan 2024, 9:45 am » wrote: Do you believe the **** that falls out of Donny's face?
LOL
  • Trump is out there campaigning; Biden can't do that.
  • Trump is telling Americans how he will fix America's problems; Biden can't do that.
  • Trump has energy; Biden is a dead fish
  • Trump is in charge of his campaign; Biden gets lead around by Jill and the Easter Bunny
  • Trump is focused on the Border Problem; Biden can't even travel to the border.
  • Trump talks about out-of-control inflation; Biden mumbles on and on about Bidenomics
  • Trump provides details to us about our international enemies; Biden can't even remember the names of foreign dignitaries he personally meets with. 
  • Trump has direction; Biden looks lost.
  • Trump walks with authority; Biden stumbles up stairs
  • Trump has been president of this country; Biden's Administration tries to be president because Biden is incapable of doing so.
  • Trump has run many businesses; Biden has never run a business.
  • Trump conducts himself ethically and honorably; Biden takes bribes from Ukraine, Russia, Iran, Pakistan and China.
Don't even talk to me about Trump, *******, until you can address all of the problems with Joe Biden.

1 Nomination

ROG62 Jan 23, 2024

Go to original post on Jan 24, 2024 10:07am
Last edited by Skans on 24 Jan 2024, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ROG62 nominated this post

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

FOS said: It seems that an alarming number of people seem to think we actually dwell in a democracy...their vote matters...and the apparent coordination that happens among the elite and the top down enforcement of it is merely an 'emergent phenomenon'.

for people who believe such stuff...i just have a few questions:

1) when 3+journalists write the same nonsense story about ukraine on the same day (say ghost of kiev, snake island, etc)...and it is a story later admitted to be false...how can that not be coordinated?...and how can it not expose an intent to deceive from whoever the conductor is? isnt that similar to seeing musicians in a symphony playing beethoven's 5th and assuming that everything they are doing is random and only appears to be coordinated? Someone must have written that music and someone is conducting.

2) WHen alex jones is banned on the same day...in the same hour...by 5+ social media platforms...(but the ONLY gentile owner, jack dorsey, seems to hesitate but give in shortly after...i think it is an important pattern to notice that he was literally the only social media owner who was not jewish (and he was removed shortly after by a jew...https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/28/elliot- ... -says.html  who replaced jack with the current CEO) ...how is that not coordinated from the top down? how can that be organic?

3) When the elites panic over elon musk potentially owning twitter...is it because he isnt 'random' because they are? or is it because he isnt one of them?

4) when an NGO writes a white paper that then becomes legal policy a few months later...is that random? Did the NGO actually persuade politicians that their way is best?

5) why is holocaust education mandatory in the USA but not Iran? Could it be because of the ethnic differences between the elite in Iran vs the elite in the USA?

6) in 1924 (when a racially exclusive immigration policy was passed) the vast majority of US elites where anglo protestants. By 1965 (year of hart cellar) many of those elites had been replaced by immigrant populations especially catholics and jews. Is that random, or was there a power struggle? a struggle indeed that the anglos explicitly attempted to resist (henry ford, madison grant, etc)...the general population was still in 1965 quite 'racist' and opposed to non white immigration in 1965, which is easy to confirm with polls from the day (84% were opposed to non white immigration)...but hart cellar passed anyway...

7) Why is it that corporations comply with woke culture? woke culture is ostensibly anti corporate. indeed if corporations refuse to comply, they can be sued out of existence...it is illegal to not comply. 

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Jan 25, 2024

Go to original post on Jun 08, 2022 8:31pm
Last edited by FOS on 25 Jan 2024, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

LowIQTrash

Share      Unread post

LowIQTrash said: [quote="FOS" post_id=2050219 time=1654745488 user_id=2840]
It seems that an alarming number of people seem to think we actually dwell in a democracy...their vote matters...and the apparent coordination that happens among the elite and the top down enforcement of it is merely an 'emergent phenomenon'.

for people who believe such stuff...i just have a few questions:

1) when 3+journalists write the same nonsense story about ukraine on the same day (say ghost of kiev, snake island, etc)...and it is a story later admitted to be false...how can that not be coordinated?...and how can it not expose an intent to deceive from whoever the conductor is? isnt that similar to seeing musicians in a symphony playing beethoven's 5th and assuming that everything they are doing is random and only appears to be coordinated? Someone must have written that music and someone is conducting.

2) WHen alex jones is banned on the same day...in the same hour...by 5+ social media platforms...(but the ONLY gentile owner, jack dorsey, seems to hesitate but give in shortly after...i think it is an important pattern to notice that he was literally the only social media owner who was not jewish (and he was removed shortly after by a jew...https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/28/elliot-managements-paul-singer-seeks-to-replace-twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-source-says.html  who replaced jack with the current CEO) ...how is that not coodrinated from the top down? how can that be organic?

3) When the elites panic over elon musk potentially owning twitter...is it because he isnt 'random' because they are? or is it because he isnt one of them?

4) when an NGO writes a white paper that then becomes legal policy a few months later...is that random? Did the NGO actually persuade politicians that their way is best?

5) why is holocaust education mandatory in the USA but not Iran? Could it be because of the ethnic differences between the elite in Iran vs the elite in the USA?

6) in 1924 (when a racially exclusive immigration policy was passed) the vast majority of US elites where anglo protestants. By 1965 (year of hart cellar) many of those elites had been replaced by immigrant populations especially catholics and jews. Is that random, or was there a power struggle? a struggle indeed that the anglos explicitly attempted to resist (henry ford, madison grant, etc)...the general population was still in 1965 quite 'racist' and opposed to non white immigration in 1965, which is easy to confirm with polls from the day (84% were opposed to non white immigration)...but hart cellar passed anyway...

7) Why is it that corporations comply with woke culture? woke culture is ostensibly anti corporate. indeed if corporations refuse to comply, they can be sued out of existence...it is illegal to not comply.[/quote]

How about the most damning evidence of them all...over the past 40-60 years, all of a sudden Western, primarily white countries opened up their borders and let in millions (tens of millions in the USA) of non-white foreigners? 

Just as an aside:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, conjob RETARDS, I'm not talking about illegal immigration, I'm talking about[b] LEGAL immigration[/b]. There was no popular demand for massive increases in the levels of LEGAL immigration - the illegal immigration problem today is a subset of the whole "program" and if you're just focused on "illegal Mexican invaders" you're missing the point since the entire goal is to [b]de-racinate[/b] white America.

[b]Whether it's done "illegally" or legally DOESN'T MATTER you **** idiots! [/b]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact that this is all going on across N. America & Europe is almost [i]prima facie[/i] evidence that the operation was [[[WELL COORDINATED]]] and ideated EONS ago. 

[hr]
[size=200][b][color=#aaaaaa]1[/color] Nomination[/b][/size]

[url=https://liberalforum.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=905]Herman Two Feather[/url] [size=85]Jan 25, 2024[/size]

[url=https://liberalforum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2476761#p2476761]Go to original post on Jan 25, 2024 1:40am[/url]
Last edited by LowIQTrash on 25 Jan 2024, 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Herman Two Feather nominated this post

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Vegas » 27 Jan 2024, 12:43 pm » wrote: Exactly. I don't know why the hell anyone would want to pretend that they are gay. Who the hell does that? Maybe it's for the attention because they will be different. I don't know.
The notion that they are EITHER "pretending," OR they are "born that way," is predicated on no particular argument that I have seen you make. You just blithely make that assumption, with no backing. You have shown no genetic component.

The pretense that gays are taking the path of most resistance is likewise shoddy. I can absolutely promise you that being straight in San Francisco is the path of greater resistance, compared to being gay. And my experience is 25 years old - I seriously doubt it is less true today. No genetic component - just a social one. 

But leave SF out of it - its an outlier (less and less and less as time goes on, but an outlier). Let's just talk about resistance. The assumption that the only resistance gay people face or straight people face is being associated with the taboo - the less and less and less taboo as time goes on, mind you - is likewise predicated on assumptions only: no argument I have seen you make. The fact is, the inability to score ****** is an enormous resistance to remaining hetero. People need sexual intimacy. In an atomized and dysfunctional late capitalist society, many young men are incapable of attracting a girl - and are thereby rendered accessible to homosexual advances. No genetic component. 

For that matter, if an adolescent male is offered a hand job by anyone even SLIGHTLY adroit, he's **** taking it. Any pervy uncle can get his hand on the **** of a young boy who doesn't have male protection and direction. And now, that boy associates men and sex - for the rest of his life. No genetic component. 

You are arguing for a genetic component, but none of your arguments point to one. They just perambulate about, kicking over a logical fallacy here and an undefended assumption there. You have voiced an opinion - not an argument. And you know what they say about opinions:

Yours is incorrect. Image

1 Nomination

Majik Jan 27, 2024

Go to original post on Jan 27, 2024 5:52pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 27 Jan 2024, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Majik nominated this post

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
ROG62 » 27 Jan 2024, 10:24 am » wrote: what in the post you replied to invoked doxing? Or was it a different post?
As I said, the doxing post was deleted. The post I responded to was merely the first post I found of hers. 

I do not moderate much. I started this thing for a place to post - not for a **** part time job. 

But I will not tolerate doxing behaviors. I absolutely won't - and I will go you one farther. I say that anyone sufficiently worked up to put a bunch of energy into doxing another poster is a low blood. The kind of person who will snoop through your **** if they get a chance. I find it **** creepy.

I guarantee you that I've had enough breadcrumbs to dox multiple posters, if I were so inclined. I would rather lose a limb than be that inwardly deformed. 

This is an anonymous board. That's the deal. It's a contract between people who create screen names here and post. I won't have this turn into dot org, where management refused to protect posters from psychopaths who wanted to track them down in real life. I cannot PREVENT that behavior - but I damned sure will not tolerate it. Ever.

1 Nomination

ROG62 Jan 27, 2024

Go to original post on Jan 27, 2024 7:02pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 28 Jan 2024, 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 said:
Bidencrimefamily » 28 Jan 2024, 12:25 am » wrote: https://www.businessinsider.com/economy ... eni-2024-1

Ed Yardeni, a veteran market strategist, thinks the US economy might be about to relive the "Roaring '20s."The Yardeni Research president said during Friday's episode of Bloomberg's "Merryn Talks Money" podcast that he's expecting a combination of loose post-pandemic monetary policy and rapid technological change to drive growth higher over the next decade.
So let's try to understand this logic.

The current inflation rate is up .3% to 3.4% this month, and the current fixed mortgage rate went up from 7.17% to 7.23%.
And the average personal loan interest rate is 11.56%.
The average rate on a 30-year mortgage rose to 6.69% last week, mortgage buyer Freddie Mac said Thursday. A year ago, the rate averaged 6.13%.
The average price of food in the United States increased 2.7% in the 12 months. 
Food prices are expected to rise another 2.9% in 2024. 
 https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets ... r-AA1kOkAT
Postal rates increasing by 2 cents this year.
Crude oil prices expected to increase throughout 2024.  https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=57160

And despite all this, you're gullible enough to STILL think that Biden's economic policies are working, huh?
One question:
When will you begin to use the tiny brain you were overly blessed with having?

1 Nomination

Majik Jan 28, 2024

Go to original post on Jan 28, 2024 11:23am
Last edited by Zeets2 on 28 Jan 2024, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Skans said:
RebelGator » 29 Jan 2024, 7:15 am » wrote: The fool opened the border with Executive Orders and all of a sudden he needs a bill passed that's loaded with typical Democrat Pork to close it.
Democrats suck.
Yes, it's a pork bill.  Biden could do a number of things as commander in chief to shut the border:
  • Tell border guards to start enforcing the law - ITS ALREADY IN THE BUDGET!!!
  • Command the national guard to protect stop illegals from crossing our border
  • Coordinate with Texas Arizona and New Mexico to shut down the illegal border crossings
None of this needs more money.  LOOK AT THE BUDGET!  The funding is already in there.

1 Nomination

ROG62 Jan 28, 2024

Go to original post on Jan 29, 2024 10:12am
Last edited by Skans on 29 Jan 2024, 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Majik

Share      Unread post

Majik said: The Rise and Fall of Postnationalism
By Hans-Georg Maaßen and Johannes Eisleben · Friday, September 11, 2020

The Decline of the West

Over the last fifty years, the West has witnessed a continuous decline in the quality of the state and its activities, along with a cultural deterioration of the public sphere. All OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development) countries have also undergone a massive dichotomization of private property ownership: An ever-smaller fraction of the population owns a growing share of all non-public assets. According to some estimates, the richest one percent holds 70 to 80 percent of all global private property, while an increasing number owns nothing and is excluded from decent incomes and the means to live a normal family life.

A major cause of this trend is economic globalization, which has moved low-qualification jobs outside the OECD. While the new working classes in Asia and the global owner elites gained from this development, the lower classes in the West have suffered a net loss from globalization—despite the stable consumer good prices of the last decades. Their exclusion from or marginalization in the value creation chain and the increase in the share of retirees have led to rising absolute and relative public spending. This has been financed to some extent by increased tax revenues, but overall via a rising debt level in almost all OECD countries. However, this spending has to a high degree been allocated to consumption, while education, the legal system, public security, infrastructure, healthcare, and infrastructure have been neglected. The concentration of property within a small elite has been driven by the financial system introduced in the early 1970s, in which the partial bank reserve system was supplemented with a purely fiat money system. This system automatically transfers more property to those who own assets already but has also created the current debt bubble, which is without historical precedent.

At the same time, massive migration into most Western states has taken place, both legally and illegally but tolerated, with some of it, such as in France or the United Kingdom, partially caused by the unraveling of colonial empires. The migration rate has exceeded the rate of assimilation over a long period of time and is now reaching levels comparable to migration into the territory of the Roman Empire in the early Middle Ages. This migration has led to a sequestration and fragmentation of our societies. New groups of migrants unfamiliar with Western values and without knowledge of the norms of modern democratic societies have formed and threaten established society through crime as well as through an overuse of social welfare systems.

Continued......

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Feb 03, 2024

Go to original post on Jan 25, 2024 6:28am
Last edited by Majik on 04 Feb 2024, 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER said:
R.Suave » 06 Feb 2024, 2:08 pm » wrote: Let me guess

Your old lady ran off with a swarthy hebrew and then a jew lawyer took all your money....so now your old lady and her swarthy hebrew are living in your house, spending your retirement....while you're grimly chewing a resentment quesadilla, with extra gubmint cheese.
https://archive.org/details/benjamin-h. ... rsion-1961
[[[Jew World Order]]] Defector tells all.
Read and Weep Lamb Chop.    Image  
 Let's see you categorically debunk ANY of that.
     :rofl:  

1 Nomination

Majik Feb 05, 2024

Go to original post on Feb 06, 2024 12:24pm
Last edited by GHETTO BLASTER on 06 Feb 2024, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Skans said:
Cannonpointer » 07 Feb 2024, 12:22 pm » wrote: You can "agree" until the cows come home. That has no effect.

The way to know who you ARE is whether you SUPPORT the trans agenda-pushing military - and ya do. So that is who YOU get to be. This thread is not about who you MIGHT be...
I know who I am and what I support.  I do not support trannies or gays in the military.  Having said that, I do generally support the US being a part of NATO, and I respect most of those serving in our military.  I can disagree with certain policies and directives of our Military and NATO without ****-canning either in its entirety.  This thread is about how to know who I am - never said anything about who I might be.
1. Where in Gaza is "out of the way"? Give me those coordinates.
There are plenty of places in Gaza for Hamas to have a couple of military bases, if it fears some unprovoked invasion from Israel.  Near the border would be a good start, as opposed to under hospitals, schools and apartment buildings. What they built was for offensive military strikes on Israel, not defending Gaza from an enemy invasion.  If you wipe the Jew-Hate from your eyes, perhaps you could see that. It really is rather obvious. 
2. What military is NOT embedded with civilians?
The US has no military bases under civilian homes, apartments, public areas, schools, universities, parks, etc.  I know there are no human-constructed tunnels running under any of my land.  I do have a few Hamas gopher tunnels that I've been trying to gas into extinction with very little effect.
The US military has done the same in the USA. Bases are in civilian centers. The israelis clearly use human shields. Hamas was striking a military post on Oct 7 - the concert was an after thought.  
US bases are nowhere near homes, apartments, schools, libraries, etc.  You are so full of **** on this.  If a skilled enemy wanted to try and take out American military bases, they can do so with a minimum of civilian casualties.
Who gives a **** about CREDIBLE denials?
I do. Most rational people do. That is about a credible denial of what I've said with some genuine evidence.  Not just your typical blowhard blustering.
You will deny Hamas had any motive for the attack beyond anti-Semitism
First, I never use the term "anti-semitism" - so you must be referencing something that someone else, not me, said.  Hamas' motives for attacking Israel were:
  • Take America's focus off of supporting the Ukrainians fight against Russia.  Yeah, Iran/Russia called in a favor.
  • To try and take land from Israel.  Arab see, Arab do. Arab see Russia get away with it.  Arab try to do what Russia did.
  • And, to kill Jews.  They hate the Jews.  Even produced many videos about this.
- and you will do this with utter disregard for the fact that Hamas are Semites,
Now, you're being real stupid.  I have said many times on this forum, Palestinians are semites. Go back and check all of my posts if you don't believe me. 

1 Nomination

ROG62 Feb 06, 2024

Go to original post on Feb 07, 2024 1:53pm
Last edited by Skans on 07 Feb 2024, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Skans said:
R.Suave » 08 Feb 2024, 1:55 pm » wrote: No skin off my teeth...

I think your complete indifference to matters of character is a defining quality of MAGA.
**** - it sure as **** is skin off your ***.  You've been screaming "insurrection" on this forum for a long time now.  It looks like your *** has been skinned, and the shavings are hanging up to smoke and cure in the SCOTUS fat-*** pig Smokery.

1 Nomination

Majik Feb 07, 2024

Go to original post on Feb 08, 2024 12:25pm
Last edited by Skans on 08 Feb 2024, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beekeeper said: Wanna see how fast Piglosi calls for a 25th Amendment removal???
Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

Face it PROGGIES, you ******* elected an IDIOT who has DEMENTIA!!!

As is obvious to everyone who watched it, President Joe Biden's impromptu address to the nation Thursday night was an unmitigated disaster. He was late (as usual), immediately lied about what Special Counsel Robert Hur's report found, exhibited memory issues, indignantly responded to press questions, looked like a deer in headlights when the cacophony of press questions got a little loud, and confused Egypt and Mexico when answering a question about Gaza.

The only people disagreeing with this so far is CNN's Van Jones, who told Anderson Cooper that "This was not Joe Biden at his best" before pivoting to rant about Donald Trump, and any potential Democrat challengers.

While all of us would have known ahead of time that this address - or at least the way it was handled, with Biden taking questions - would be a disaster, it seems that Biden's staff was feeling pretty good about this tactic.

Pyotr Kurzin, a specialist for Amnesty International, said:

Biden's obvious cognitive deficiencies have concerned many of us for a long time, but to have it documented by a Special Counsel report had to have been even more unnerving for those in the military or intelligence community, whose lives are at heightened risk due to this, and for veterans. USAF veteran Patrick Fox said:

Combat veteran Sean Parnell said:

For members of the media, the failed speech was a sign that those who are really running this country have decided it's time for Biden to go.Poor Andrew Bates. He was still on Twitter/X defending his boss, but with the same tone-deafness displayed in the press conference.Speaker Mike Johnson's take is potentially the most important, though.

Let the impeachment proceedings begin.

1 Nomination

FJB Feb 08, 2024

Go to original post on Feb 09, 2024 8:55am
Last edited by Beekeeper on 09 Feb 2024, 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: FJB nominated this post

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said: Not fit to go to trial, not fit to be President either. yet there is no attempt to remove and a major one to re-elect. Everyone is corrupt. Everyone knew this in 2020. Everyone in charge of every reality knew this **** in 2016.
2012, 2008, 2004, 2000, 1996, 1992.

2000 BC

1 Nomination

ROG62 Feb 08, 2024

Go to original post on Feb 09, 2024 10:13am
Last edited by Nostradamus' omh on 09 Feb 2024, 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 10 Feb 2024, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Justin Sane

Share      Unread post

Justin Sane said:
R.Suave » 10 Feb 2024, 12:21 pm » wrote: List these "equal crimes"
Despite the claims of Greasy Joe, it appears he was actually in possession of classified and highly classified material, some of which was listed as top secret. He was never in a political position where he was authorised to even view such material - much less have possession of it. Also, despite his claims, it was not all secured in lock-up cabinets, as even the highest levels of intellectual dishonesty CNN has to offer, would struggle to list Joe's garage floor as a lock-up cabinet (there are photos).

Greasy Joe was fully aware he had this stuff - he'd possessed it for years - it was not volunteered for surrender in all that time. The search and subsequent heart-felt admission of possession, was little more than theatrical political strategy, firstly to get him out of the career-destroying hole he then found himself in, and secondly to cast more cloud across the nature of Trump's possession of documents. It was very effective, but we all understand what it was and why it was done - it had nothing to do with integrity or honesty, quite the opposite. So yes, Greasy Joe is absolutely guilty of the same crimes, to a degree where the differences are if not close to zero - then they're very actually zero

1 Nomination

ROG62 Feb 10, 2024

Go to original post on Feb 11, 2024 8:20am
Last edited by Justin Sane on 11 Feb 2024, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Majik

Share      Unread post

Majik said: How We Can Stop The WHO's Horrific Pandemic Treaty
Reviewing exactly what is inside the worst treaty of our lifetime and the heroic efforts that are stopping it.

https://www.midwesterndoctor.com/p/how- ... s-horrific

A must read for all Americans .....

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Feb 13, 2024

Go to original post on Feb 12, 2024 11:26am
Last edited by Majik on 13 Feb 2024, 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said: Biden is providing Ukraine with illegal weapons in violation of american treaties and international law. 

He is giving ukraine cluster bombs, which are infamous for killing randomly and wantonly rather than a killing a known and designated target.

When the american press, in response to ukrainian propaganda, was lying that putin was using these, it had this to say:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/04/worl ... bombs.html
"Shortly afterward, the NATO secretary general, Jens Stoltenberg, confirmed that Russia had attacked Ukraine with anti-personnel cluster bombs, which kill so indiscriminately they are banned under international law."

But now, the desperate, doddering pedophile is giving these illegal weapons to Ukraine.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66140460

Keep standing with biden, weakling conjob jerkoffs and leftist nazis. You're helping him **** on America and ruin our name for generations. 

1 Nomination

Tempest62 Feb 13, 2024

Go to original post on Feb 13, 2024 8:41pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 14 Feb 2024, 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tempest62 nominated this post

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
NEILCAR » 14 Feb 2024, 11:33 am » wrote: It is not rocket science... NY and Chicago give them free debit cards and then wonder why so many more are showing up ... 

Dem logic in action. lol
They certainly aren't the brightest bulbs in the room.

This is why they have "Please Don't Feed the Bears" signs in Yellowstone too.

LOL

1 Nomination

NEILCAR Feb 15, 2024

Go to original post on Feb 14, 2024 11:36am
Last edited by Redheaded Stranger on 16 Feb 2024, 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: NEILCAR nominated this post