This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,369
Politics: Nationalist

then this company would be subsidized

https://youtu.be/RtG24Vmwyzw

 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Sep 09, 2022

Go to original post on Sep 10, 2022 5:25am
Last edited by SJConspirator on 10 Sep 2022, 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,273
Politics: Conservative

Last edited by Zeets2 on 12 Sep 2022, 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,259
Location: Central Texas

ScottMon » 11 Sep 2022, 10:17 pm » wrote: And yet no proof that Biden actually required/requested Bannon be arrested.  in fact, If Bannon had just testified as subpoenaed, He wouldn't be in cuffs right now.
Yeah, just like braindead biden LIED that he had no knowledge of the FBI's illegal raid on Mar-A-Lago.  You are one gullible, ****, liberal idiot!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1568319829719027712
 



1 Nomination

rayj Sep 11, 2022

Go to original post on Sep 12, 2022 7:47am
Last edited by Buffalo on 12 Sep 2022, 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rayj nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 200,899
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
I like to take words to live by (aka, aphorisms) - and.. well, you know... point the cannon at them...

Don't judge a book by its cover. Unless the cover says, "How to Kill Babies and Drink Their Blood." Then go ahead.
The early bird gets the worm. Then it gets killed and eaten by the early cat.
You can't teach an old dog new tricks - so just keep playing the old tricks on him.
Brevity is absolutely the soul - indeed, the very essence and the key ingredient - of wit.
He who laughs last probably had to have the joke explained to him.
A stitch in time creates multiple parallel realities by disrupting the space-time continuum.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and your cellmate takes your man-******.
A penny saved is virtually worthless - thanks, Joe Biden.
 
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Sep 16, 2022

Go to original post on Sep 16, 2022 10:31pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 16 Sep 2022, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
Tulum

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 930

murdock » 17 Sep 2022, 7:29 am » wrote: A Mexican, a Jew, and a Colored guy walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, get the **** out of here!
Jesus how many times is this obsessed freak gonna post this garbage?
No **** Sherlock. We know!

Murdock is sitting at a bar. A big *** walks in and says "can I push your stool up"  Image  

Image  
Image

 
 



1 Nomination

sooted up Cyndi Sep 16, 2022

Go to original post on Sep 17, 2022 8:32am
Last edited by Tulum on 17 Sep 2022, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: sooted up Cyndi nominated this post

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,057
Politics: Conservative

Last edited by roadkill on 17 Sep 2022, 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
jack

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 478
Politics: Liberal

roadkill » 19 Sep 2022, 10:37 pm » wrote: You seem upset lil' jackie.
Nope, I'm too accustomed to know-nothing Trumpers at debate sites for that. You're a typical case. Common symptoms are playing with names, making sexual aspersions, poor spelling and/or syntax, and of course weak or wrong information.
 



1 Nomination

Blackvegetable Sep 19, 2022

Go to original post on Sep 20, 2022 6:15am
Last edited by jack on 20 Sep 2022, 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Blackvegetable nominated this post

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,057
Politics: Conservative

Last edited by roadkill on 21 Sep 2022, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,347
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
roadkill » 22 Sep 2022, 7:57 am » wrote: Scott is still stuck on stupid.    Image
Like a **** in a finger cuff. 
 



1 Nomination

roadkill Sep 21, 2022

Go to original post on Sep 22, 2022 7:01am
Last edited by Neo on 22 Sep 2022, 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: roadkill nominated this post

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,636
Politics: Republican

B.See » 24 Sep 2022, 8:17 pm » wrote: The notion there is no such thing as racial disparity in law enforcement, a fact STUDIED AND WELL DOCUMENTED, or that this DISPARITY isn't "important" as you say, is just the opinion of a flaccid little racist who's never had **** to say in condemnation of ANY of it. 

You even applauded the murder of George Floyd. I guess it's a good thing YOUR *** wasn't on that jury eh?

AGAIN, where is YOUR condemnation of ANY of the HATE FILLED, REICH WINGED, MAGA **** YOU either defend, partake in, or IGNORE, in this or in NUMEROUS other threads, INCLUDING Putin's atrocities upon men women and children in Ukraine??

(btw. here's a heads up - real "macho men" don't have to proclaim they are, "cannon" boy. And 98%? What's up with that??)
HERE IS THE REAL RACIAL DISPARITY YOU TRUTH HATING PIECE OF ****...!!!

The Color of Crime - American Renaissance (amren.com)
  • "If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent."
Image

Image
 
 
Walsh.pdf (sagepub.com)
NEGRO SERIAL / SPREE KILLERS



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Sep 24, 2022

Go to original post on Sep 24, 2022 9:06pm
Last edited by GHETTO BLASTER on 25 Sep 2022, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,057
Politics: Conservative

Last edited by roadkill on 29 Sep 2022, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 18,816
Politics: Fascist

i would also like to point out that Putin makes references to things that the USA is doing which are extremely unpopular among ALL people, INCLUDING the US citizens...

that is, this insane tranny nonsense. 

Americans are also quite tired of anti-white ideology pushed by the state. Toxic feminism. Extreme materialism and nihilism. fake credentialism. obvious dishonesty. 

it is enough to make a person wonder WHY on earth the USA would do this. Because if the USA wanted to maintain its hegemony, it simply would not. Why make enemies of every country on earth that does not worship homosexuals or black criminals? If we were simply a competent and fairly normal society, then we could quite easily acquire subjects who simply are afraid to fight us.

Are we, therefore, ruled by idiots? actually it would not seem so. Because despite this obvious blunder, we remain very competent at bribes and intimidation. A genuine idiot ruling the USA would be unable to maintain our significant amount of power and collapse would happen quickly.

so indeed it is difficult for me to not conclude that this country is simply ruled by satanic people, who want to use the power of the USA to transform the entire earth into a satanic and disgusting hellhole. They want to destroy everything that is beautiful and innocent just for the sake of it. It is quite similar to a sort of biblical end times situation.

oddly quite similar to exactly the situation Adolf Hitler warned about being a danger for our future.



2 Nominations

SJConspirator Oct 01, 2022, Cannonpointer Oct 02, 2022

Go to original post on Oct 02, 2022 2:14am
Last edited by FOS on 03 Oct 2022, 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,636
Politics: Republican

SJConspirator » 03 Oct 2022, 11:49 pm » wrote: considering that a adult cow weighs more than 6 adults, the total biomass is pretty close

That's what I was thinking...pretty nice ratio..!
93% lean "Thomas Farms" hamburger shipped half way around the world from Australia is $6 / pound
96% lean LOCAL hamburger is $10 / pound
Explain that.



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Oct 03, 2022

Go to original post on Oct 04, 2022 12:00am
Last edited by GHETTO BLASTER on 04 Oct 2022, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,347
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
FOS » 06 Oct 2022, 2:21 pm » wrote: dont you wish sane people could simply have their own country?

what can you even say to these idiots?
It's getting scary. I can understand them wanting to fight for Ukraine to the last Ukrainian. That position requires no risk, its like marching for black lives mattering but with even less personal risk. I don't understand nuclear brinksmanship over Russian actions in Ukraine. Not sure having a sane country or an atlas shrugged underground compound would help. These **** are willing to end all life on earth over a club membership for the most corrupt democracy on the planet. Membership to a club they claim is harmless and defensive no less. 
 
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Oct 05, 2022

Go to original post on Oct 06, 2022 2:51pm
Last edited by Neo on 06 Oct 2022, 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,742
Politics: Progressive

Last edited by Xavier_Onassis on 07 Oct 2022, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,369
Politics: Nationalist

NATO = North Atlantic Treaty Organization

Intuitively, one would think this Alliance is for states that have coastline in the North Atlantic Ocean.  US, Spain, UK, France and Scandinavian countries.

NATO, by trying to annex Poland and Ukraine (states that do NOT border the Ocean) reveals its true nature.. a globalist military that will stop at nothing short of world domination.  NATO is the military arm of NWO, a nightmare regime that will turn the entire planet into a satanic hellhole of human misery.

Russia, of course doesn’t want to be enslaved to western oligarchs as we all are.  Putin is righteously defending his country against the NATO monster. 

 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Oct 07, 2022

Go to original post on Oct 02, 2022 1:02pm
Last edited by SJConspirator on 07 Oct 2022, 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,369
Politics: Nationalist

FOS » 16 Oct 2022, 1:13 pm » wrote: The 'right' will oppose immigration while loving capitalism, despite the fact that immigration is good for cheap labor and capitalism has an erosive impact on tradition. the 'left' will preach black lives matter while supporting abortion and being soft on crime... a contradiction, etc etc. Indeed it seems to me that a big reason why there is so much mental illness in this country is because so many people feel forced to hold totally contradictory opinions in their brain.
the gaslighting is by design.  The owners of the country know that people do not think, and they treat politics like a team sport, only rooting for the “home team”.  Hence they craft confusing political platforms for the candidates whom they bribe.

the mega donors do this for their own amusement, laughing at the gullible peasants.

so called environmentalists shop online, causing high carbon emissions during long range shipping of clothes, coffee makers etc.  so called “law and order” candidates will be pro life, knowing that unwanted babies will make up the majority of criminals in 2 decades.  “Patriots” would rather send $billions to foriegners than spend a dollar helping Americans.  The contradictions are endless.

my worldview is consistent and logical, and I won’t betray my principals to fit in with a team.  
 
 
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Oct 15, 2022

Go to original post on Oct 16, 2022 2:05pm
Last edited by SJConspirator on 16 Oct 2022, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,165
Politics: Progressive

Blackvegetable » 18 Oct 2022, 6:12 am » wrote: Wonder who groomed him.
@Cannonpointer   

 



1 Nomination

Blackvegetable Oct 17, 2022

Go to original post on Oct 18, 2022 7:56am
Last edited by Pastafarian on 18 Oct 2022, 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Blackvegetable nominated this post

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 8,974
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
IkeBana » 18 Oct 2022, 9:48 am » wrote: So...what exactly scares you about teaching poor oppressed white supremacist christian children who are having their Xmas stolen from them, ALL OF THE **** HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY?  Including the sick racist bits, eh?  It is all the history.  Aren't you the slightest bit pissed off that you weren't taught all this history?  Of course you're not...you're a **** moron, racist, bigot, anti-semite, sexist pig.
Great civil and intellectually astute reply. Damning.

Nothing really scares me much these days. Not like you appear to be anyway, Intenso the Quaky.

I learned lots of history when I was a kid.
Acting like slavery is THE ONLY THING IN THE UNIVERSE THAT MATTERS wasn't one of them.
And pretending "reparations by people that weren't at the scene" is equally important? Nope.
Didn't learn that either.

I did find out that judging people for who they are, character, associations, smarts, etc. was the right way.
Only been fooled a few times in my life. Some white, some . . . whatever you call them, Ikey.
Judging by your general demeanor, you most likely call them low names behind their backs then
sucking their dicks to over-compensate for your latent racism.

Go **** yourself, phony.



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Oct 17, 2022

Go to original post on Oct 18, 2022 10:42am
Last edited by Deezer Shoove on 18 Oct 2022, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 200,899
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
roadkill » 19 Oct 2022, 10:49 am » wrote: Another reason why many are rejecting the dem party...

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/CxUhGxj5s98

Bill has SO much courage, stepping up ten years later. He sure can gauge the wind, that dick sucker. 



1 Nomination

roadkill Oct 18, 2022

Go to original post on Oct 19, 2022 4:19pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 19 Oct 2022, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: roadkill nominated this post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, FOS, freeman, Goodgrief, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, ishasharma, jack, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, King of the County, Monderegal, Mrkelly, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, PaperLi [Bot], potyar, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth4, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest