This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,140
Politics: Fascist

Vegas » 09 Dec 2022, 1:14 pm » wrote: America most certainly dropped herself into a toilet and is swirling the bowl. There are many things to blame. However, if we are going to go to the roots as to what lead to all these reasons, I would say it's Americans in general. Not the elite or Jews. Actually, Jews don't want America to fail, they need us to stay in power. Americans could choose to be an intelligent society. In general, society chose to treat academia and logic as a burden, not a necessity. Do you really think Jews and the elite could control 360 million intelligent people who can think for themselves? Or is it easier to control 360 million idiots who will believe anything? I mean look at @Blackvegetable  . He is your typical American that refuses to think for himself, he has the internet doing it for him. Now multiply that by 360 million, and here we are.
I mean...everything in history has multiple causes. I don't really care who is to blame I am just talking about current reality. 

I think conservatives often trick themselves into thinking that they still live in an america that died long ago. 

They need to accept it is dead, grieve, and then ponder what sort of future they want. 

I actually would not blame all of this on jews. I think luxury has made the us popuoation more stupid. Stupid people were able to reproduce more easily...and intelligent people did not reproduce...because they had no sense of destiny in this country (especially after we sacrificed the space program)
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Dec 09, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 09, 2022 1:53pm
Last edited by FOS on 09 Dec 2022, 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,005
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

It’s amazing that Elon Musk, a first generation immigrant to America who is doing more to uphold American values, the First Amendment and our right to Free Speech than anybody we've ever seen. It's remarkable what he has done so far. I hope he'll have the courage to continue and let it all out there. People deserve to know what was going on out there. And the challenge comes to Facebook and Google to match that kind of openness because frankly, they’ve been at least as bad and in someways Google has been worse than Twitter.

If Elon was a citizen of another country and living there, that country would name cities and schools after him. Not the U.S. though. The culture is broken. External enemies of this nation know this and are exploiting this.

Elon paid $45,000,000,000 to restore free speech to our Country. History will remember.

Twitter Files Part 3 reveals what led to Trump's removal from social media platform | Fox News
 



1 Nomination

roadkill Dec 09, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 09, 2022 6:09pm
Last edited by Mr. 7 on 09 Dec 2022, 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: roadkill nominated this post

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 6,304
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

I don't want to hear a peep from the Biden admin or you lefty queers about gun control ever again. 
Bout, who spent 14 years in U.S. jail for arms trafficking, money laundering and conspiring to kill Americans, was swapped on Thursday for the basketball star, jailed this year for bringing cannabis vape oil when arriving to play for a Russian team
Russian arms dealer says he wished Griner good luck at prisoner exchange | Reuters



1 Nomination

roadkill Dec 11, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 10, 2022 1:25pm
Last edited by Vegas on 12 Dec 2022, 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: roadkill nominated this post

User avatar
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,005
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

A retired Navy SEAL who became famous nearly 10 years ago after coming out as transgender announced he is detransitioning and called on Americans to "wake up" about how transgender health services are hurting children. 
 "Everything you see on CNN with my face, do not even believe a word of it," Chris Beck, formerly known as Kristin Beck, told conservative influencer Robby Starbuck in an interview published earlier this month. "Everything that happened to me for the last ten years destroyed my life. I destroyed my life. I'm not a victim. I did this to myself, but I had help."
 "I take full responsibility," he continued. "I went on CNN and everything else, and that’s why I’m here right now, I’m trying to correct that."
Retired Navy SEAL made famous after coming out as trans announces detransition: 'destroyed my life' | Fox News



1 Nomination

roadkill Dec 12, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 11, 2022 2:29pm
Last edited by Mr. 7 on 13 Dec 2022, 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: roadkill nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12,133
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
roadkill » 15 Dec 2022, 3:39 pm » wrote: Maybe you should wash those sweaters?   lol

So what's up Rock humper?  

Make it fast cause I'm going down the street to give my sister some BBQ chicken wings.    Image
I think I made it pretty clear. Elon is trying to get the right to cheer him while he sneaks the reset past them.

No offense but the right is **** STUPID. You say mom, apple pie, Jesus, guns and bend over, and you can put it right in their ***. The same right that DEFENDED the patriot act is hating on it now and looking to a billionaire for leadership. Meanwhile, that billionaire is dominating critical spaces, getting RICH on green energy at gunpoint, living off the teat of the government y'all THINK he's at war with, looking to implant you with a **** neuro-chip, and convincing you that what would REALLY suit your life is a major downsizing of the space you take, the resources you use, and the expectations you have.

RESET - BETAS!
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Dec 14, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 15, 2022 3:51pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 15 Dec 2022, 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,864

Donald Trump NFT Collection Sells Out, Price Surges

Former U.S. President Donald Trump’s non-fungible token (NFT) digital trading card collection sold out early Friday, the day after its initial release.

According to data from OpenSea, at time of writing, the collection’s trading volume is 900 ETH, or about $1.08 million. Its floor price is about 0.19 ETH, or about $230 – more than double the original price of $99.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trum ... 02988.html
 
Reminder: I bought 12. This is going to be much better than Beanie Babies



1 Nomination

roadkill Dec 16, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 17, 2022 4:17am
Last edited by Selaphobia on 17 Dec 2022, 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: roadkill nominated this post

User avatar
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,864

Biden Claims He Awarded Purple Heart to Uncle as Vice President. His Uncle Died Years Before He Took Office

President Biden’s recent claim that he awarded his war hero uncle a Purple Heart during his tenure as vice president is not supported by a timeline of historical events.

Biden’s uncle passed away in 1999 and his father passed away in 2002 — years before he became vice president in 2009.

IMPEACH THIS CLOWN NOW!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-claims ... 08740.html
 



1 Nomination

roadkill Dec 19, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 20, 2022 11:11am
Last edited by Selaphobia on 20 Dec 2022, 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: roadkill nominated this post

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,140
Politics: Fascist

ZiggyX » 20 Dec 2022, 6:25 am » wrote: Cyndi brought this up the other day.  I hadn't really thought about it.  But, it did make me think.

Let's take a Hypothetical here.  Two people ****.   The guy gets off, but the woman is left hanging.
It's the usual 'guy **** for 20 minutes' and climaxes.  The woman ... she's about 30 minutes short of a climax.

Polygamy.  What if Polygamy were legal.  And the woman could marry three guys.  If each guy **** her for 20 minutes, that would be an hour of **** for the 'wife'.   I'm just scratching the surface on this.  Maybe there's a downside.  What think you?

Should Polygamy be legal.
Instead of focusing on sex...which is degenerate and stupid...perhaps you should ponder the cause and effect to society? To biology?

societies where one alpha marries like 20 women always wind up being quite savage and warlike. After all you get a huge amount of 'rogue males' who have **** lives and not much to live for. 

Also...it reduces the possibility of specialization. If the last good mathematician in the town fails to marry...then are you going to be able to find a new one?
 



1 Nomination

ZiggyX Dec 20, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 20, 2022 11:28pm
Last edited by FOS on 21 Dec 2022, 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ZiggyX nominated this post

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,043
Location: Central Texas

All the Presidents' InsurrectionsImage
Ann Coulter | Dec 21, 2022
    
 Image 

Well, the Jan. 6 committee has produced its long-awaited report. In a surprise move, the committee referred former President Donald Trump for criminal prosecution, accusing him of inciting insurrection, among other crimes.

In fairness, Jan. 6, 2021, was the day that Trump announced he would open our southern border and allow nearly 5 million unvetted illegal immigrants into our country, whereupon they would be flown to various cities around the U.S. and given full access to all our welfare programs.

Obviously, this constitutes insurrectionary behavior. The committee had no choice but to demand criminal charges.

LATE BULLETIN: It was NOT the former president who did this, but the current president, Joe Biden. In another development, it turns out that engineering a foreign invasion of our country has been redefined as a "humanitarian mission."

When will this "humanitarian mission" end? Apparently, never -- not until all 7 billion humans living in places less luxe than America have moved here, at which point America won't be so hot anymore, so no one will want to come.

Thus, The New York Times quoted Jennifer Quigley, of Human Rights First, saying of our intervention in Afghanistan: "We can't claim mission accomplished. There are still too many vulnerable people abroad."

After spending billions of dollars trying to build a semblance of civil society in that stone-age culture, evidently now we're supposed to open our doors to everyone who lives there. Even granting that absurd notion, I can't help but notice that Quigley seamlessly shifted from "Afghanistan" to "people abroad."

So we have to take in every "vulnerable" person who doesn't already live in the U.S.? Is there any other way to interpret her statement?

CNN demands that we fly Afghans here directly, not content to wait for these future Nobel Prize-winners to take the air-land route from Afghanistan through Central America into our country -- which they are also doing.

For the last few weeks, CNN has aired a story almost every hour about how Afghans "risked their lives" to save Americans, so now we owe them permanent residency in our country. It's unclear whom we were ever fighting, inasmuch as everyone in the country seems to have been a "translator."

CNN hosts triumphantly produced a letter by "retired diplomats," warning that if the U.S. doesn't "support its allies" [by allowing them to move here], "in the future our allies will be less likely to support the U.S. missions." (And then who will teach third-worlders about feminism, gays and George Floyd?)

Former U.S. Marine Paul Whelan must be relieved to hear liberals admit that how we treat those who put their lives on the line for our country will determine how we are willing to do so in the future. Whelan, you'll recall, is rotting in a Russian prison, because a lesbian, Women's National Basketball Association star (but I repeat myself) took precedence over him in a prisoner trade. We're looking for a few good men. Anybody? Anybody?

We've already taken in 76,000 Afghans since Biden's smooth withdrawal last year. (Please, God, tell me we rescued the Afghans who helped paint the George Floyd mural.)

 
 



1 Nomination

roadkill Dec 21, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 22, 2022 6:43am
Last edited by Buffalo on 22 Dec 2022, 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: roadkill nominated this post

User avatar
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,005
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

who is really in charge......and it ain't the police.

Matt Gaetz and Lauren Boebert were seen on the second floor of the Capitol building walking down a hallway outside of the House floor when they veered right towards the chamber. Before they were able to reach the door, two US Capitol Police officers in suits stopped the pair, addressing Mr. Gaetz by name and informed them that they needed to go through a security screening before entering, gesturing to a nearby metal detector.

The Florida congressman was heard briefly questioning the officer’s direction, before turning away. “Mr. Gaetz? Mr. Gaetz?!” the officer said as the pair breezed past them and entered the chamber without further incident. The incident lasted only a few seconds. Neither Mr. Gaetz nor Ms. Boebert became verbally aggressive or insulting but made clear that they were ignoring the two Capitol Police agents after getting an unsatisfactory reply.

Image

Matt Gaetz and Lauren Boebert blow through Capitol security and refuse screenings before Zelensky speech (msn.com)
 



1 Nomination

roadkill Dec 22, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 23, 2022 6:02am
Last edited by Mr. 7 on 23 Dec 2022, 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: roadkill nominated this post

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,577
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

Last edited by Jantje_Smit on 24 Dec 2022, 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: roadkill nominated this post

User avatar
LowIQTrash

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 81

FOS » 07 Dec 2022, 4:51 pm » wrote: I have seen WAY too many times liberals/lefties/normies conflate conservatism and fascism...or perhaps view fascism as a more 'extreme' form of conservatism.
I read your wall of text and agree with about 85% of it. 

Things I would like to add:

"And conservatives seem to love calling you guys communist."

American conservatives are retarded, big surprise...

European conservatism/monarchism are closer to fascism but not quite there. Fascism is the completion of these flawed ideologies.

Monarchism is too outdated and conservatism is too weak. I do not trust European black-pilled conservatives to, for example, do away with (((usury))). It would simply continue unabated and the (((looting and plundering))) would continue because Euro cons are either too ignorant or too stupid to understand how international finance/banking works.

"But IN PRACTICE it turned out that fascist countries had MORE nationalized ownership of industry than say...the Soviet Union....Italy being the highest at about 70% (compared to about 60% from the ussr)...probably because their trade was far more protectionist than communist countries."

For the economically retarded/ignorant, there's a good explanation for this phenomenon.

The reason fascist economics works, contrary to liberTARDian and neoliberal propaganda, is that fascists understand the "free market" is mostly fiction.

When Adam Smith used the term, he was referring to markets free from monopolies, oligopolies, and rent seeking. It's like showing up to a flea market with 100s of vendors. Neither buyers nor sellers have any distinct advantage so the "profit" is close to zero. 

However, (((Chicago School of Economics))) and their well paid army of liars told everybody that "fwee mauket" means letting big corps run rampant "coz regoolayshun bad." And doing so will unleash a torrent of gee dee pee growth...which never happened (and when it did happen it wasn't due to slashing regoolayshunz)

Lax regulation combined with "private enterprise" fares well in new/unexplored markets like the Internet in the 90s. Plenty of new market share for new players. It also works somewhat well in markets where one-player-takes-all is close to impossible (restaurants for instance).

It fares terribly in heavily saturated/monopolized/2-6 player oligopoly sectors like utilities, media/telecom, some sectors of Internet like search, rail, and esp. money. 

Fascists know this which is why they have no qualms with nationalizing sectors, but because highly educated but retarded Americans can't formulate a single critical thought on their own, we're left bearing extremely high costs of  prerequisites like the cost of transportation, cost of fuel, cost of Internet, cost of water (Nestle buys out local H2O supplies for $.0000000002/gallon and sells it back to you for $.02/gallon BE SURE TO THANK YOUR BOUGHT AND PAID FOR LOCAL POLITICIAN) etc

Retarded conjobs think this amounts to freeDUMB while retarded libTARDS think raising the MW (the burden of which falls most heavily on small businesses almost exclusively operating in perfect competition/highly elastic markets) instead of doing away with the  (((parasites))) is the answer.

 
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Dec 24, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 24, 2022 4:17am
Last edited by LowIQTrash on 24 Dec 2022, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,043
Location: Central Texas

 A lawsuit that actually could challenge American election results, and possibly overturn them, is heading for a conference in the U.S. Supreme Court in just weeks.

The case does not allege the 2020 election was stolen.

Instead, it alleges "that a large majority of Congress, by failing to investigate such serious allegations of election rigging and breaches of national security, violated their oaths to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic," according to a report in the Gateway Pundit.

A guest report on the website by Tim Canova explains the little-known case, Brunson v. Adams, was filed by four brothers from Utah, acting as their own counsel, and it actually seeks the "removal of President Biden and Vice President Harris, along with 291 U.S. Representatives and 94 U.S. Senators who voted to certify the Electors to the Electoral College on January 6, 2021, without first investigating serious allegations of election fraud in half a dozen states and foreign election interference and breach of national security in the 2020 presidential election."

The report speculated, "The outcome of such relief would presumably be to restore Donald Trump to the presidency."

The report explained the "national security interests" implicated by the allegations allowed it to bypass the appeals court and move up to the Supreme Court, "which has now scheduled a hearing for January 6, 2023.

The report said it would require the votes of only four justices to move the Petition for a Writ of Certiorari forward.

Canova reported, "It seems astounding that the court would wade into such waters two years to the day after the congressional vote to install Joe Biden as President. But these are not normal times. Democrats may well push legislation in this month’s lame duck session of Congress to impose term limits and mandatory retirement age for justices, and thereby open the door to packing the court. Such a course would seem to be clear violations of Article III, Section 1 of the Constitution which provides that Justices 'shall hold their Offices during good Behavior.'"

The report noted the threats may be providing an incentive for the justices to review the case, "as a shield to deter any efforts by the lame-duck Congress to infringe on the court’s independence."

The issue is a serious one for America's democracy, being the violation by public officials of their constitutional oath of office "by rubber-stamping electors on Jan. 6th without first conducting any investigation of serious allegations of election fraud and foreign election interference."

The report also pointed out that the FBI was colluding with social media giants to censor bad news about the Bidens in the days just before the election.It called that "a most egregious First Amendment violation intended to rig the election outcome and perhaps to install an unaccountable and criminal puppet government." Then there's the partisan Jan. 6 committee that Nancy Pelosi has assembled.


 



1 Nomination

roadkill Dec 24, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 24, 2022 7:54am
Last edited by Buffalo on 25 Dec 2022, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: roadkill nominated this post

User avatar
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,864

let's not forget about Hillary's Lies

1. Benghazi: “Clinton lied, four Americans died” on her watch & she was at the heart of the cover-up. Said she submitted all documents
& four months after request, still more documents are uncovered. During testimony, famously said, “What Difference Does it Make!”
2. Travelgate: fired all white house travel staff that had worked for 7 presidents, claiming financial misdeeds. & replaced with her
friends, a travel business worth $31M annually. All employees were exonerated by the FBI, GAO, DOJ and others & reinstated.
3. Vince Foster’s Death: longtime friend involved in several Clinton scandals, strange circumstances surrounded his death in 1993;
investigation ensued & before police could arrive, Clinton staffers removed boxes on Whitewater & Travelgate; she claimed innocence.
4. Hillary Care: National outrage on a self-admitted unqualified person in developing Hillary Care; delivered a 1342 page disastrous
product. Fed judge threatened to hold them in contempt. It costs taxpayers $32M for the fiasco. Hillary fined $450K for dishonesty,
court cost to taxpayers $750K. Voters later put Republicans in charge of house & senate, first time in 40 years due to this fiasco.
5. As a Senator: she accomplished nothing, not a single piece of landmark legislation to her name, only 3 small insignificant bills.
6. Chronic Habitual Liar: Every scandal surrounding her, she has lied about even under oath. She didn’t land under sniper fire in Iraq
as she said, nor was she named after Sir Edmond Hillary. He climbed Mt Everest after she was born—too many lies to even mention.
7. Whitewater Investigation: Hillary was the central figure in this fraudulent venture. Only 1st Lady to be subpoenaed by a grand jury.
Investigation found pervasive conflicts between her law firm & others. Following their acquittal, the documents magical reappeared in
the Clinton’s residence. She denied any knowledge but her fingerprints were all over the documents, cost to taxpayers: $145M.
8. Clinton Legal Defense Fund: established to individuals or companies hoping to gain favor with the president could help pay Clinton’s
endless legal bills. Also noteworthy: Saudi Arabia is funding 20% of her campaign.



1 Nomination

Deezer Shoove Dec 26, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 27, 2022 11:27am
Last edited by Selaphobia on 27 Dec 2022, 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove nominated this post

User avatar
LowIQTrash

LOL

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 81

Trump Is Toast (informationclearinghouse.info)

Important snippets below:
There is considerable irony in the fact that Donald Trump when president virtually crawled to do Israel’s bidding more than any of his predecessors. He moved the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, he accepted brutal Israeli settlement and control of the Palestinian West Bank, approved of the Israeli annexation of the Syrian Golan Heights, and ignored repeated Israeli war crimes using US provided weapons. Yet for all his gifts to Israel, which did not serve any actual US interest, he is currently being crucified by the Jewish/Israel Lobby because of an idiotic dinner with a pair of alleged anti-Semites, one of whom has been labeled a “holocaust denier.”
 
Trump had already been taken out to the back woodshed for a good whipping once after he posted a comment on his Truth Social network on October 16th. He boasted how “No President has done more for Israel than I have. Somewhat surprisingly, however, our wonderful Evangelicals are far more appreciative of this than the people of the Jewish faith, especially those living in the US… US Jews have to get their act together and appreciate what they have in Israel — Before it is too late!”
XD
The comedian Dave Chappelle followed up on the controversy by delivering a stinging monologue on “Saturday Night Live” on “the Jews” and their numbers in the entertainment industry saying that it’s “not a crazy thing to think” that Jews exert outsized influence in Hollywood and the media. He also suggested that Kanye had violated Hollywood’s “rules of perception,” saying, “If they’re Black, then it’s a gang. If they’re Italian, it’s a mob. But if they’re Jewish, it’s a coincidence and you should never speak about it.”
I have to confess that I had never heard of Nick Fuentes, so I did a little checking on the claim that he was a “holocaust denier.” Fuentes is well-documented as making comments reflecting his rather intense dislike for Jews, but concerning the holocaust all I could come up with was a comment allegedly made by him attacking the claim that six million Jews died in what have been described as death camps, with a suggestion that it was more likely 200,000 to 300,000 as a realistic figure supported by official and other records. He described those deaths as “cookies,” which are baked in the oven and which may have angered critics more than the comment about the numbers. Interestingly, the six million number is one of the more ridiculous assertions that are part and parcel of the holocaust narrative as it appears to have been arbitrarily arrived at as “acceptable” and there has been considerable disagreement over its reliability.
(((Holocaust))) Denier...another Pavlovian knee-jerker losing its luster even as I type...

 
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Dec 27, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 27, 2022 11:19pm
Last edited by LowIQTrash on 28 Dec 2022, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12,133
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
LibDave » 29 Dec 2021, 9:37 pm » wrote: Well capitalism did exist in a small way even in Russia.  Beyond the black market (which I was already well aware).  And it was illegal so capitalism too had to be "underground".  It was considered organized crime by the Soviets and therefore no actual stock was issued.  It was based on trust.
I find it quite interesting that you unwittingly describe mafia activity as capitalism. It is simply not possible that these "capitalists" were serving lawful markets. You're talking about mafiosos.
LibDave » 29 Dec 2021, 9:37 pm » wrote: I don't make the huge distinction you do between capitalism and free enterprise.
I know. That is the very crux of the issue.
LibDave » 29 Dec 2021, 9:37 pm » wrote: Even what you consider free enterprise is in many cases capitalism.  If I have a table saw and a neighbor pays me to let him use it to make a table for his kitchen this is capitalism as I am receiving profit from the use of my capital.
Okay. Let us grant you this argument. I don't - but for the sake of argument, let us.

My issue is with WALL STREET capitalism. So let us not argue over what we agree about, shall we? Let us argue WALL STREET capitalism - that capitalism which conforms to the definition about which my complaints are made.

If you want to defend THAT capitalism - the I lent my neighbor a saw capitalism, - you will get no argument from me. But if you wish to defend WALL STREET capitalism - the capitalism that is birthed, born, regulated, bailed out and sustained by the government gun, - then perhaps you might begin by explaining why I'm being bullied to surrender my very bodily autonomy to a wall street experiment under threat of the government gun?
 
 



1 Nomination

LowIQTrash Dec 28, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 29, 2021 6:51pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 29 Dec 2022, 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: LowIQTrash nominated this post

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,145
Politics: Nationalist

Skans » 29 Dec 2022, 11:58 am » wrote:
  • Like all insurance, it has inflated what these technicians and doctors receive
  • Huge, corporate hospitals reap most of the benefits from medicare
  • It inflates medical care to that beyond what most Americans can afford.  Just like student loans, government grants and "scholarships" inflate education beyond what most Americans can afford.
So, you want socialism, i.e. more taxes for me and others, to subsidize "working" medical staff.  Got it - you're an ordinary Marxist Communist.
Marxism is a globalist system of redistribution of wealth.  Get it ?  GLOBAL.  That's YOU - sending American tax money across the world to Ukraine.

I am nationalist,  you are Marxist.  like Marx himself, a Jew supremacist and Communist..  Stop projecting your weak, indefensible worldview onto others
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Dec 28, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 29, 2022 10:40am
Last edited by SJConspirator on 29 Dec 2022, 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
righteous

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 989

Skans » 29 Dec 2022, 10:32 am » wrote: No one cares.  Not unless this means more Russian beauties coming to America.

AMERICANS WITH HALF A BRAIN CARE.
THE BRAIN-DEAD AMERICANS COULD CARE LESS WHERE THEIR TAXPAYER DOLLARS GO.
ZELENSKY IS REACHING BILLIONAIRE STATUS. THE ITALIAN VILLA, REAL ESTATE PROPERTIES AROUND THE WORLD, MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN OFF-SHORE ACCOUNTS, MULTIPLE OFF-SHORE BUSINESSES, AND NOW LOOKING FOR LAND PURCHASES IN THE U.S.  

ALL ON THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER DOLLAR.
THE BIDEN CRIME ORGANIZATION HIDES THEIR PROFITS EVEN BETTER



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Dec 29, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 29, 2022 7:31pm
Last edited by righteous on 29 Dec 2022, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
freeman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,404
Politics: Conservative
Location: SE
Contact:

10 minute mark for a sound bite. From 4 cases per million to 25,000 cases myocarditis per million
https://rumble.com/embed/v1yrdg6/?pub=4
 
 



1 Nomination

B. See is a shill Dec 30, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 29, 2022 10:03pm
Last edited by freeman on 30 Dec 2022, 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: B. See is a shill nominated this post

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,577
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

slideman » 30 Dec 2022, 12:15 pm » wrote: What did we learn from the tax returns? 
Image
 
I learned they didn't get him now...

 Image
 
 



1 Nomination

roadkill Dec 30, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 31, 2022 1:08am
Last edited by Jantje_Smit on 31 Dec 2022, 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: roadkill nominated this post