This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FacebookDon R. Johnson
April 13, 2:18 PM
From new friend David Gray:

"I need to drive my two-year-old to daycare tomorrow morning. To ensure we arrive alive, we won't take public transit (Oscar Grant). I removed all air fresheners from the vehicle and double-checked my registration status (Daunte Wright), and ensured my license plates were visible (Lt. Caron Nazario). I will be careful to follow all traffic rules (Philando Castille), signal every turn (Sandra Bland), keep the radio volume low (Jordan Davis), and won't stop at a fast food chain for a meal (Rayshard Brooks). I'm too afraid to pray (Rev. Clementa C. Pickney) so I just hope the car won't break down (Corey Jones).

When my wife picks him up at the end of the day, I'll remind her not to dance (Elijah McClain), stop to play in a park (Tamir Rice), patronize the local convenience store for snacks (Trayvon Martin), or walk around the neighborhood (Mike Brown). Once they are home, we won't stand in our backyard (Stephon Clark), eat ice cream on the couch (Botham Jean), or play any video games (Atatiana Jefferson).

After my wife and I tuck him into bed around 7:30pm, neither of us will leave the house to go to Walmart (John Crawford) or to the gym (Tshyrand Oates) or on a jog (Ahmaud Arbery). We won't even walk to see the birds (Christian Cooper). We'll just sit and try not to breathe (George Floyd) and not to sleep (Breonna Taylor)."

These are things white people simply do not have to think about."

-David Gray

1 Nomination

Coolguy10013 Apr 14, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 15, 2021 11:07am
Last edited by Ike Bana on 15 Apr 2021, 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Coolguy10013 nominated this post

peepee

Share      Unread post

Last edited by peepee on 16 Apr 2021, 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Blackvegetable nominated this post

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

IkeBana » 16 Apr 2021, 10:53 pm » wrote: Another day, another cop shooting. Can we please stop kidding ourselves?

And listen up you alt-right schmucks...if this quote from the opinion doesn't piss you off enough...please, read the whole thing.  I'm only sorry I couldn't be in the room with you to fully enjoy your reaction.
There are about 100,000 LEOs in the USA who turn in 1 MILLION man hours each day.
A MILLION IS A VERY LARGE NUMBER. 
In 2019 there were about 1200 Americans [of all colors] killed by LEOs, so a little more than 3 per day after  1000s of arrests and other "High Leveraged Situations" happened each and every day. 
Most [if not all] of the shootings were justified on any given day among those 100,000 LEOs.
If you are going to allow the Gun Grabbin' Globalist Controlled Media tell you over and over that Trayvon was a good boy, Michael Brown was a Gentle Giant. and Floyd was a great father.....then you are too hopelessly brainwashed to reason with. 
Is it any coincidence that as soon as THE GLOBALISTS GET ANOTHER ONE OF THEIR MEN INSTALLED AS PRESIDENT we go right back to the daily shootings we had while Gun Grabbin' Globalist Obongo was in office..?

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Apr 16, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 16, 2021 9:32pm
Last edited by Blutarski on 16 Apr 2021, 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Here is another form letter - this one authored by me. If you find it handy, adapt and use it in conjunction with the one presented in the OP.

This is to inform you that forcing, coercing or compelling any human being to participate in medical experiments is a crime against humanity under international law and treaties to which the United States of America is signatory, and is punishable under the jurisdiction of the World Court at the Hague. American citizens are currently exempt from that body’s jurisdiction – as were Soviet citizens, once upon a time. The day will likely come when that is no longer the case – and the World Court at the Hague has exerted ex post facto jurisdiction in matters involving crimes against humanity on multiple occasions.

Any further attempt to coerce or compel me to receive an experimental vaccine, or to punish me in any manner for refusing to do so, will be reported to the World Court as a crime against my humanity, and a case file number will be requested so that I may follow up with prosecution if and when American citizens fall under that body’s jurisdiction. Your name and all particulars of your identity, along with affidavits detailing your specific crimes against humanity, will be placed in the case file for future use against you.

I strongly urge you to cease your felonious behavior, Only you can force you to behave honorably. The rest of us can only take such redress against your dishonorable behavior as is available to us.

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Apr 17, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 18, 2021 12:22pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 18 Apr 2021, 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 18 Apr 2021, 7:29 pm » wrote: Ok, we get it. You like cheese.
You understand nothing..

Me - young, gifted, black
​​
You - witless, disabled by inbreeding, the hue of jaundiced mayonnaise...

1 Nomination

FOS Apr 18, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 18, 2021 7:32pm
Last edited by Blackvegetable on 18 Apr 2021, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: FOS nominated this post

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
Many countries across the globe utilized medical and non-medical facemasks as non-pharmaceutical intervention for reducing the transmission and infectivity of coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19). Although, scientific evidence supporting facemasks’ efficacy is lacking, adverse physiological, psychological and health effects are established.

Many countries across the globe utilized medical and non-medical facemasks as non-pharmaceutical intervention for reducing the transmission and infectivity of coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19). Although, scientific evidence supporting facemasks’ efficacy is lacking, adverse physiological, psychological and health effects are established. Is has been hypothesized that facemasks have compromised safety and efficacy profile and should be avoided from use. The current article comprehensively summarizes scientific evidences with respect to wearing facemasks in the COVID-19 era, providing prosper information for public health and decisions making.

Chronic low-grade hypoxemia and hypercapnia as result of using facemask can cause exacerbation of existing cardiopulmonary, metabolic, vascular and neurological conditions [37][38][39][40][41][42].

In addition to hypoxia and hypercapnia, breathing through facemask residues bacterial and germs components on the inner and outside layer of the facemask. These toxic components are repeatedly rebreathed back into the body, causing self-contamination. Breathing through facemasks also increases temperature and humidity in the space between the mouth and the mask, resulting a release of toxic particles from the mask’s materials [1][2][19][26][35][36]

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Apr 19, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 19, 2021 4:49pm
Last edited by GeorgeWashington on 19 Apr 2021, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FOS » 19 Apr 2021, 6:30 pm » wrote: when a *** like yourself is just being a ***, there is no other response. 

If you...or cyndi...ever manage to make a coherent point then I would have to respond to it.

But you can't. All you can ever do is ***.
LIke this is a coherent point.  All you ever do is jewbashing. 

You're an envious loser because the Jews figured out how to beat you at your own game.  Jews do free enterprise better than you do.  They do free enterprise better than just about everybody.  They outsmarted you all by not trying to break through your **** glass ceiling.  They sent their kids to college to be doctors and lawyers and scientists and ENTREPRENEURS...and they didn't need your christian corporate boardrooms, or your **** up middle management jobs.  And you know who realized this?  Malcolm X.  Malcolm tried his best to keep his people from beating their heads against the glass ceiling trying to get white christians to treat them fairly.  He tried to tell his people to do it the way the Jews did it.  Stay in your neighborhoods.  Work for your own people, buy from your own people, employ your own people, save your money, send your kids to college to be doctors and lawyers and accountants and entrepreneurs.  But Malcolm was just a little too much, and Dr. King was so much more easy to listen to and rally behind.  But Malcolm wouldn't shut up...so they finally killed him for it.  It's too bad, because it works.  And the reason you're so hateful and envious is because the Jews beat you at your own game.

The other interesting thing about Jews is their attitude about conflict.  Take a Jew kid living in some christian neighborhood, getting beat up and ridiculed all the time.  Does he ever go get himself a gun and take revenge on his tormentors?  Nope. Hand him a gun and you know what he says?  Holy ****!  A gun!!! And he runs the other way.  But put the same Jew in a Jewish army with a bunch of other Jews who know all the history of how their ancestors were victimized by you people, you Egyptians, you Spanish Inquisition priests, you Germans..  And they say...**** you and what you think we oughta be doing about our friendly neighbors who only want peace. Image  **** you and your demands about how we oughta be defending ourselves. 

Get those Jews into a uniform, give them a Tavor X95 and when they run into somebody like you who looks a little threatening and they'll kill you in a nanosecond.  And never give your sniveling, miserable, pathetic fat dead *** a second thought.

1 Nomination

FOS Apr 19, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 19, 2021 6:44pm
Last edited by Ike Bana on 19 Apr 2021, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: FOS nominated this post

Independent

Share      Unread post

It strikes me that continuing to wallow in injustices caused to your ancestors can only hold one back in the present.

Don’t deny who you are. But also don’t weigh yourself down with baggage that is not your own.

1 Nomination

nuckin futz Apr 19, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 20, 2021 9:58am
Last edited by Independent on 20 Apr 2021, 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: nuckin futz nominated this post

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

he's being taken to meet up with @Cannonpointer  in the grease up area where CP will prep him for his upcoming new residency status at the Penitentiary

1 Nomination

Vegas giants Apr 20, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 21, 2021 8:41am
Last edited by Abatjour on 21 Apr 2021, 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Vegas giants nominated this post

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 21 Apr 2021, 8:17 am » wrote: Really?

Do you think that that might be because of how the USA is not Haitian's country? So they are not allowed to do what Black citizens do, when Black citizens copy us White citizens ---wherever it comes to having have baggage plus an atititude, as a result of being entitled USA citizens.

You might be totally unfair here to US born Blacks, as you impress that something is wrong with them for having an attitude here in their country ---where they have to live through non-citizens/immigrants getting placed above them in their own country.
Wow! :clap:  

1 Nomination

Coolguy10013 Apr 20, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 21, 2021 12:18pm
Last edited by Coolguy10013 on 21 Apr 2021, 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Coolguy10013 nominated this post

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Must be hard for right wingers to realize cops can't get away with murder.

1 Nomination

Phelix_Dacat Apr 20, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 20, 2021 7:17pm
Last edited by Bidennextpresident on 21 Apr 2021, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Phelix_Dacat nominated this post

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
AnnoyedLiberall » 21 Apr 2021, 1:24 pm » wrote: Let's not forget that the rank and file did not come out against him.
Only the higher ups.
The culture of the cops on the street is unchanged I am afraid.
Point taken, AL.  You're correct.  :)    I'm hoping that this is at least a start towards meaningful change to the culture on the streets.  I'm definitely not a "defund the police" lefty, but I do believe there needs to be far more accountability and transparency.  The killing of George Floyd wasn't Derek Chauvin's first encounter with police misconduct, by any means.  Most police perform admirably in a very dangerous job - it's cops like Chauvin that destroy public trust and perception of law enforcement.   

1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Apr 20, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 21, 2021 1:39pm
Last edited by RollingRock on 21 Apr 2021, 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall nominated this post

solon

Share      Unread post

Huey » 23 Dec 2016, 8:37 am » wrote: Since I personally have not posted with this group with a republican in the presidency here are some personal rules I live be.

4. If you supported use of force in the past you can't suddenly be against it. And vice a versa.
This sort of simplemindedness is typical of TreasonMonkeys.  It is always you are a hypocrite if you supprt different treatment for DIFFERENT THINGS. I support use of force WHEN IT IS JUSTIFIED and I abhor it WHEN IT IS NOT.  This should be so simple anyone could understand it

All the rest are the same I SUPPORT infrastrucure bills no matter who introduces them GENERALLY but will only support SPECIFIC BILLS depending on how you PAY for them  If we are GIVING public resources to corporations and rich people to makeTOLL ROADS we have to pay for AFTER we pay for them with our tax dollars I do not support that even if I WANT THE ROAD

Simplemidedness is the hallmark of the right.They want EVERYTHING  political to fit on a bumper sticker

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Apr 22, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 23, 2021 11:07am
Last edited by solon on 23 Apr 2021, 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 24 Apr 2021, 1:24 pm » wrote: The clinical trials are still going on. On the people who took it!
Guinea pigs.. I may die from it, if I catch it.. so be-it. LOL
You **** people...everything is all about you and your **** Constitution and your **** rights.  Stuff your rights up your ***.  And worst of all...you think it's funny.  We have a long black wall in DC.  It commemorates 58,000 of us who died in Vietnam over a period of 10 years.  The orange rat bastard killed 400,000+ of us in less than a year, and you think it's **** funny.  Are they gonna get a wall?  You **** think it's a hoax and they all died of something else and it's funny.  You really make me **** sick.

1 Nomination

nuckin futz Apr 24, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 24, 2021 5:46pm
Last edited by Ike Bana on 24 Apr 2021, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

So, as you all know, Meltdown Mary, aka @Blackvegetable  ,  doesn't like to be exposed for the fraud and idiot that he is. Which is why I enjoy exposing him as the fraud and idiot that he is. I enjoy his meltdowns and tantrums that can last for days sometimes. Why am I starting this tribute thread for him? Two reasons: 1. I love triggering him to meltdown mode and 2. I love to expose him as the fraud and idiot that he is. 

Below is a link to all of Veghead's threads that he has started. Veghead does not think for himself, I don't think he has the intellectual capacity. Every thread he starts is a copy/paste from the internet with no thoughts of his own...well, except calling Trump supporters slackjaws and whatever else. But that doesn't count. Most every member I see here offers their thoughts on their links, their own interpretation, and they make an original argument on their own. Veghead prefers to let the internet talk for him, then belt out 70k questions without answering any.

Here is my friendly bet. If anyone can find one OP of his where he made an argument on his own, gave his own thoughts, gave his own interpretations, or reasoned anything out on his own, I will give that person 100 greenies. 

If nobody can find one, then I am to be nominated for the post award.

There are 73 pages of this ****: threads/Blackvegetable

@Cannonpointer  @Annoyed Liberall  What do you think?

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Apr 25, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 26, 2021 1:39pm
Last edited by Vegas on 26 Apr 2021, 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
RollingRock » 03 May 2021, 4:35 pm » wrote: Image    You MUST allow yourself and your staff to be infected with Covid-19!
Ein Volk, Ein Fuehrer, Ein Mass Grave

1 Nomination

Phelix_Dacat May 02, 2021

Go to original post on May 03, 2021 5:40pm
Last edited by Blackvegetable on 03 May 2021, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Phelix_Dacat nominated this post

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Neo » 09 May 2021, 1:43 pm » wrote: Hundreds of State laws on voting were bypassed in the name of Rona. I don't believe in conspiracy but I do believe voting laws were ignored and millions of ballots were sent to unqualified or disinterested voters. Safeguards were not in place to confirm identity or eligibility. No Rona voting law usurpation, no Biden. Does that translate to a stolen election? Not quite but it's a **** hair away.
****...you're **** Q-Anon and you don't have the balls to admit it.  The Democratic and Republican election officials of all 50 states, the 69+ circuit courts, a dozen appellate courts, the Trump packed Supreme  Court, and the Trump controlled DHS Cybersecurity office all confirmed that 2020 was the most secure, safe, and fair election in the history of the republic.

So now...you tell us Neo, where are you getting all this information on voting law usurpation that contradicts the legal and official governmental records, and that handed the election to Biden?  And it better be something more reliable than FOX NEWS and Newsmax.  If you got something, post it and we can argue it's validity.  If you won't or can't provide it...it's time for you to shut the **** up about it.

1 Nomination

nuckin futz May 08, 2021

Go to original post on May 09, 2021 2:03pm
Last edited by Ike Bana on 09 May 2021, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Bidennextpresident » 23 May 2021, 8:50 pm » wrote: Second time: Why do you--right wingers--keep talking about "narrative?"?
Because we are interested in the truth. The truth is cops do not hunt unarmed blacks. The truth is we have an issue with police abandoning community policing and adopting military control tactics. The race **** is getting in the way of developing solutions to a real problem. 

1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall May 23, 2021

Go to original post on May 23, 2021 8:55pm
Last edited by Neo on 24 May 2021, 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall nominated this post

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Last edited by Benson13 on 28 May 2021, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abatjour nominated this post

Jerry

Share      Unread post

Image 

The epidemic is out of control and the situation is threatening
      As India's coronavirus epidemic continues to worsen, with nearly 4,000 deathsand 412,000 new infections recorded in a single day, emergency medical aid shipments, including oxygen and oxygen-making equipment and respirators, continue to pour in from across the United States, the United Kingdom and Europe. "Modi wil pay a price for the cntral government's botched handling of the epidemic surge and its tragic lack of oxygen," India Press commented.
     Meanwhile, fires are burning in Nepal. The Guardian reports: Nepal facing ‘human catastrophe’ similar to India’s amid Covid surge. The vaccine is in short supply, with a positive rate of 47%.
     When will the world's pandemic reach a turning point? Can humanity emerge from the epidemic in short time? The unknown answer afects people mood. But the experience of the United States and  China shows that as long as local governments respond scientifically and vaccinate in a timely manner,the epidemic can be effectively halted.
                                                                Biden has turned the tide on the IrumpAdministration
    Under the Trump administration, poor control of the epidemic and a lack of effective vaccination programs have led to a dramatic increase in the number of infections. The US vaccine rolout is a'dismal failure' under Trump, BBC analysis says.One was that the target of 1 milion doses per day was not met.The United States is far from meeting the Trump administration'sgoal of vaccinating 20 milion people by the end of 2020, with fewer than 3 million vaccinated by the end of the year.The second is the slow start.The U.S. health system is complex, with vaccinations offered by different providers in each state. Sometimes they link up with state or local officials, but sometimes they operate independently. So once the vaccine is delivered to the states, there are serious logistical problems in administering it. "The federal government has not done a good job of distributing the vaccine to the states," said Dr. Ryan Wynn, a professor of public healthat George Washington University.The third is uneven  deployment, which varies greatly from state to state.As of Jan.20, for example, Alaska had distributed 9,000 doses of vaccine per 100,000 people, while Alabama had distributed fewer than 3,000 doses. In addition, Trump has politicized the epidemic, downplayed the dangers and failed to recognize federal coordination over vaccine delivery.
     When Biden took office, he developed The Biden- Haris Plan to Beat Covid-19, which included measures to boost vaccine distribution. This ISN't ABOUT POLITICS. It's ABOUT SAVING LIVES. Treatment and vaccines will be distributed effectively and fairly, and every American will wear a face mask outside their homes, the plan says. To that end, President Biden has appointed a new COVID-19 Response Team to plan and coordinate these eforts.
     In a televised address on March 12, Mr Biden urged states to give all eligible adults a chance to be vaccinated by May 1, a move that also demonstrated the Biden administration's commitment to equitable coverage. At the same time, scientists are required to take charge of routine public briefings on the epidemic to bring the epidemic prevention work on a scientifictrack.
                               Conspiracy theories and rumors of the virus arerampant, caling for science to fight the epidemic

Previously, the spread of a large amount of false information on the Internet, impeding the global fight against the epidemic. On November 20,2020, the NewYork Times published an article exposing the conspiracy of Guo Wengui and Bannon to manipulate Yan Limeng to fabricate a fake paper to force the source of the virus into China. The article argued that Ms.Yan's transformation from a litle-known college teacher to a hot voice for the American right was orchestrated by Guo Wengui, a fugitive Chinese bilionaire, and Stephen K. Bannon, a former adviser to Mr.Trump.Ms.Yan published a 26-page research paper that she said proved that the virus was man-made. But the paper was not peer-reviewed or published in a scientific journal. Instead, it was published in an online open access library. Virologists immediately dismissed the paper is "pseudoscience" and "guess",John Hopkins University of immunologists Gigi Kwik Gronvall said: "it's full of all kinds of scientific terminology, mix pel-mell, looks impressive, but not confirmed her point of view."
         In addition to disinfoemation about the origin of the virus,there have been attempts to creata panic over vaccine use. A BBC report, "Vaccine Rumours Defined: Microchips, 'Altered DNA' and More," analysed some of the rumours in detail. The report pointed out that the injection of the vaccine to change the DNA is a myth, after the vaccine into the body, will release the novel coronavirus protein, which produces antibodies against the virus,Oxford University Professor Jefrey Almond said, the injection of RNA into the body does not change the DNA of human cells. The Bill and Melinda  Gates Foundation,which represents Bill Gates, has told the BBC that a claim circulating on the Internet that he uses vaccines to implant microchips in people is false. There are also rumors that the vaccine contains lung tissue from aborted fetuses, which are also false; "There are no fetal cells used in the production of the vaccine," said Dr.Michael Head of the University of Southampton in the United Kingdom.
       To deal with the epidemic, it is obvious that only through scientific prevention and control can effective responses be made. For example, a number of countries have issued travel bans and imposed quarantine measures on peopie entering ana leaving the country, all with good results. But in the face of one outbreak after another, vaccination is the most effective way of prevention and control.
      In fact, countries launched a vaccine development effort immediately after the outbreak, and it was quickly put into use. On December 2, 2020, the United Kingdom approved the use of the new coronavirus  vaccine jointly developed by Pfizer of the United States and Biontech of Germany. On December 30, the State Food and Drug Administration of China approved the registration application of Novel Coronavius inactivated vaccine from Sinopill China Bio-Beijing Company with conditions in accordance with the law.
                                                                                    Vaccine supply is a huge challenge

As of May 8, 2021, more than 1.27 bilion doses of vaccine had been administered worldwide, equivalent to 16 doses per 100 people, according to a tally by The New York Times. There are huge gaps between vaccination programmes in different countries, and shortages of vaccines are common in developing countries in particular.Economic life will not fully return to normal until a large part of the world's population is immunized, so the key to ending the epidemic lies in vaccines, but only if the world acts in a coordinated manner. Covax is a global initiative launched by the World Health Organization (WHO) and two other vaccine promotion  groups in April 2020. Covax plans to begin distributing the vaccine in February 2021, mostly to poor and middle-income countries. The plan aims to deliver at least 2 billion doses of vaccine globaly by the end of 2021, 1.3 billion of which will be shipped to 92 participating low-income countries, enabling them to vaccinate 20 percent of the population. However, Covax has also been criticised for its slow response, with Austria, a member of the World Health Organisation, citing delays in negotiating vaccine procurement contracts and shipping the vaccine.
       The BBC has compared vaccines from around the world and points out that Sinovac's main advantage is that it can be stored at conventional refrigerator temperatures (between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius). Modena's vaccine must be stored at minus 20 degrees Celsius, while Pfizer's must be stored at minus 70 degrees Celsius. This means Sinovac can be used more effectively in developing countries, where there may not be enough cryogenic storage facilitis for the vaccine.
      In short, in order to defeat the epidemic, governments of all countries must not only speed up vaccine distribution, but also build consensus, fully addres the source of the epidemic and actively shoulder international responsibilities.Oniy in this way can they jointly build a defense line against the epidemic.  

1 Nomination

Older Guy May 28, 2021

Go to original post on May 24, 2021 5:04am
Last edited by Jerry on 29 May 2021, 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Older Guy nominated this post