⭐️ Post of the Day - Nominations ⭐️

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
152 posts
User avatar
NeoConvict

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,699
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
supraTruth » 20 Aug 2020, 9:06 pm » wrote: U proud of being a Putin supporter, Traitor?
Putin killed far fewer people than Obama or Bush or Clinton and he's been in office a lot longer.
 



2 Nominations

KFSW Aug 21, 2020, Cannonpointer Aug 23, 2020

Go to original post on Aug 22, 2020 7:22pm
Log in or Register to remove ads

Last edited by NeoConvict on 24 Aug 2020, 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
bludog

Unread post

User avatar
Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Posts: 1,367
Politics: Progressive

BlueDevil » 21 Aug 2020, 10:57 pm » wrote: https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... convention
you trash someone for being more successful than you in YOUR field, then beg him for help.  
 
In a sane country, criticism takes a back seat to the safety of its citizens. 



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Aug 24, 2020

Go to original post on Aug 22, 2020 7:46pm
Last edited by bludog on 24 Aug 2020, 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall nominated this post

User avatar
NeoConvict

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,699
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
slideman » 24 Aug 2020, 6:48 pm » wrote: Broken by slavery and Jim Crow
Every race on the planet has been enslaved. Who gives a ****? Dwelling on historical injustice does nothing but open old wounds suffered by long dead people. American blacks should be thanking their tribal gods their ancestors were enslaved. Those that weren't have to wait in a long line to get into America.
 



1 Nomination

ROG62 Aug 25, 2020

Go to original post on Aug 24, 2020 6:52pm
Last edited by NeoConvict on 25 Aug 2020, 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ROG62 nominated this post

User avatar
Coolguy10013

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 763
Politics: Liberal
Location: New York, New York

Last edited by Coolguy10013 on 26 Aug 2020, 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DennisTheMenace nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 101,776
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
bludog » 28 Aug 2020, 11:53 am » wrote: That's right.  I'm unafraid to speak the truth at times of my own choosing.  But neither will I be forced to make statements at the whims of depraved racists, asking imbecile questions.
Got it racist?
Oh, I got it. When your team mate lies outright, you keep your mouth shut - the silent cosign. Like the people ignoring woody allen's bad acts toward his kids, or harvey weinstein's bad acts toward women. The silent cosign. You countenance your team member misracing a woman as you would NEVER countenance the other team doing. When a member of what you perceive as my team lies, I speak up - as I did when I caught my media lying - and yes, little fella, MSNBC and the rest were MY media back then, as they are yours, now. I once (mistakenly) rubbed my media's honesty in conjobs' faces.

You side with liars and you defend liars - and you pretend that lying so bigly as to whip up public outrage, bullying a governor into funding a show trial managed by the state and circumventing the ordinary due process of law which is managed by the counties is only lying littly, not bigly.

Your colors have been displayed, and this is what you losers always fail to understand. MY win is getting to the truth, yes. But my sop is making you sit in the puddle of effeminate hypocrisy you excrete when you **** your way dishonestly around an issue. WHATEVER the rubes may think, you now have a clearer picture of what you are, and you know who the better man is. You can bluff and bluster otherwise, but the post above is your mark of cain, boy.

She's not black, in the cowardly world you inhabit. She's not black, whatever lies she may tell, however obvious her african heritage is. She's not black. She gets misraced, and you keep your craven yap shut. For team.

Dismissed, boy..
 
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Aug 27, 2020

Go to original post on Aug 28, 2020 12:37pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 28 Aug 2020, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
nefarious101

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,744

August 28, 2020

Fellow Americans,

As Greater Minnesota Mayors from Democratic cities on the Iron Range of Minnesota, we write today to formally endorse the re-election of President Donald J. Trump and Vice President Mike Pence.

Like many in our region, we have voted for Democrats over many decades. We have watched as our constituents' jobs left not only the Iron Range, but our country. By putting tariffs on our products and supporting bad trade deals, politicians like Joe Biden did nothing to help the working class. We lost thousands of jobs, and generations of young people have left the Iron Range in order to provide for their families with good paying jobs elsewhere. Today, we don't recognize the Democratic Party. It has been moved so far to the left it can no longer claim to be advocates of the working class. The hard-working Minnesotans that built their lives and supported their families here on the Range have been abandoned by radical Democrats. We didn’t choose to leave the Democratic Party, the party left us.

Yet, four years ago, something wonderful happened. Donald J. Trump was elected President of the United States, and he stood up to China, implemented tax cuts and fought for the working class. Now, four years later, the Iron Range is roaring back to life and for the first time in a very long time, locals are hopeful because of this President's policies and willingness to fight for us. Lifelong politicians like Joe Biden are out of touch with the working class, out of touch with what the country needs, and out of touch with those of us here on the Iron Range and in small towns like ours across our nation.

In this election, there is a lot at stake, but the biggest risk is our jobs, our economy, and our way of life. President Trump delivered the best economy in our nation’s history, and President Trump will deliver for us again. He will continue to fight for every American, regardless of party affiliation and continue to stand up for the working class.

Today, we write to formally endorse President Donald J. Trump and Vice President Mike Pence for four more years.

https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public-fil ... mayors.pdf
 



1 Nomination

deezer shoove Aug 28, 2020

Go to original post on Aug 28, 2020 6:54pm
Last edited by nefarious101 on 28 Aug 2020, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deezer shoove nominated this post

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,147
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

Ooh, some twit you never heard of tells you something he he doesn't even try to back up, and you were so excited by an image of uniformed fascism you achieved a full two inches of tumescense without any Viagra.



1 Nomination

Coolguy10013 Aug 29, 2020

Go to original post on Aug 28, 2020 8:36pm
Last edited by Ricky Tavy on 29 Aug 2020, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Coolguy10013 nominated this post

User avatar
Pengwin

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,889
Politics: Liberal

crimsongulf » 30 Aug 2020, 5:33 pm » wrote: That is my bet.  How much?

20, GTFO....

500 benjies.  Misty holds the money.

I should take your money but no.  My morality won't allow me to.

Your bet is the same as saying you bet the sun won't rise in the east tomorrow.
 



1 Nomination

simple jack Aug 29, 2020

Go to original post on Aug 30, 2020 4:35pm
Last edited by Pengwin on 30 Aug 2020, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: simple jack nominated this post

User avatar
bludog

Unread post

User avatar
Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Posts: 1,367
Politics: Progressive

The token Black speakers at the Republican Convention were less for the purpose of attracting Black voters but more with the intent of convincing White Repubicans they are not as racist as the media paints them to be.  The Black speakers at the Convention greatly over-represented compared to the scarcity of Blacks in the Trump Administration.

About 8% of Blacks voted for Trump in 2016 and the number who say they will vote for him again has not changed since the Republican Convention



1 Nomination

Olivaw Aug 30, 2020

Go to original post on Aug 30, 2020 11:16am
Last edited by bludog on 31 Aug 2020, 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Olivaw nominated this post

Polar1ty

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 1,240

A random YouTuber made an astute observation regarding the medical and pharmaceutical industry’s symbol of a divine rod with 2 snakes curled around it. The snakes represent duplicity and deceit, as is the case with today’s mainstream “healthcare” that costs an arm and a leg while delivering almost no cures to chronic issues, while the rod represents hubris and unwarranted pride.

Pharmaceuticals and their legal drug peddlers think of themselves as gods, which is clearly enshrined in legal immunity / indemnification / “tort reform” (Thankfully, tort reform has made little headway) in the event something goes wrong. Indeed, “things go wrong” all the time as medical malpractice kills 250K people per year in America.

A long time ago, I believed that universal healthcare would be good for our nation’s citizens. Being a data junkie, I looked at other countries’ metrics and mistakenly assigned their longevity/superior results to universal healthcare. A rookie mistake in statistics.

It is apparent to me now that those citizens of Japan, Switzerland, etc, live longer not due to UHC, but largely due to healthier lifestyles and consuming actual food instead of industrialized poisons, the results of which modern “medicine” only seeks to mask the symptoms.

Giving everyone more pills “for free” is not going to make them live longer or happier lives. 
 
 



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Sep 01, 2020

Go to original post on Sep 01, 2020 1:36am
Last edited by Polar1ty on 01 Sep 2020, 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall nominated this post

User avatar
Taipan

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,249
Politics: Libertarian

Pengwin » 01 Sep 2020, 3:28 am » wrote: Yes, that would be wrong since for starters no Christian ever needs to enter a building called a church, ever.

For a supposed carpenter, he was a farmer and shepherd (his father was a stone mason), he never did so much as nail two boards together to build a "church".  He was the church. When you gather in His name with others you are the church, and when you pray alone to God, as dictated by Jesus in the Gospels, you are a practicing Christian.

So, yes, you are wrong.

+100.
Well articulated, cowboy.
I could not have done better.
Your post has my honest respect.
You win the the day.

I am watching "True Grit".  John Wayne.  Kim Darby.  Glen Campbell.
I am a cowboy at heart.
And yes,.....I am drinking beer for breakfast.                                  
 



1 Nomination

Taipan Sep 01, 2020

Go to original post on Sep 01, 2020 8:30am
Last edited by Taipan on 01 Sep 2020, 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Taipan nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 101,776
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
RollingRock » 01 Sep 2020, 4:04 pm » wrote: Should I threaten to punch people in the face?   Would that be more "manly?"       Maybe call people "******" and "***" like you do?

No thanks.
You should own what you say, lady.

You can't screech for lock down and then exempt rioters, and pretend you have a lucid narrative.

You can't defend the system as NOT systemically racist and pretend you didn't fart in the left's elevator, lady.
 
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Aug 31, 2020

Go to original post on Sep 01, 2020 2:05pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 01 Sep 2020, 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
Isabel

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,173

rippy3838 » 01 Sep 2020, 8:20 pm » wrote: You've done it now convict... get ready to be hit with a "where's your proof!" onslaught from this crazy *******.Then if you offer any kind of verification, she'll call you a "lying whore!"Just watch!LMAO!
For Christ's sake - do you EVER stop blubbering and whining?

Jesus, go ask mommy for your pacifier or your teddy bear or something.
 



1 Nomination

Coolguy10013 Sep 01, 2020

Go to original post on Sep 01, 2020 9:53pm
Last edited by Isabel on 01 Sep 2020, 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Coolguy10013 nominated this post

User avatar
Isabel

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,173

Well, lets face it, this is what redneck racists have dreamed of ever since they lost the Civil War - a return to the time when they had the right to command and terrorize and murder any black person they see, whenever they feel like it.
 



1 Nomination

simple jack Aug 31, 2020

Go to original post on Sep 01, 2020 7:57pm
Last edited by Isabel on 01 Sep 2020, 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: simple jack nominated this post

User avatar
SJConspirator

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,859
Politics: Green

omh » 02 Sep 2020, 12:47 pm » wrote: It is why Trump is a lesser of two evils. Follow dishonest laws or lead corrupted people. he played the dishonest laws. you direct outcomes for those leading corrupted people for generations to demand human rights to ignore how life works in plain sight silencing anyone able to counter their hypotheticals with physcial absolutes.

ORR, did he work the honest rules, orchestrating prerequisites on these trailing nuts corrupted across your chin requesting animals be spayed and neutered to heighten awareness of corpses decomposing, hidden but screaming to be found, unable to support their theories with empirical data?



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Sep 02, 2020

Go to original post on Sep 02, 2020 12:53pm
Last edited by SJConspirator on 02 Sep 2020, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall nominated this post

User avatar
SJConspirator

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,859
Politics: Green

omh » 03 Sep 2020, 4:23 pm » wrote: you believe?????? how rock solid your mental capacity is without a clue as to why and how you only exist while simultaneously alive while spontaneously here one of a kind.

You always project the right to be more than proportionately alive by some gift from a higher power than natural perpetual balancing ancestral result going on as universally timed apart here.

endowed by our creator, the moment sustaining forms never the same results twice shaping the next generation one reproduction at a time so far. Not a damn intelelctual design necessary to keep it going with or without homo sapien details present.

Priceless understanding worthless to those pretending to be special.

 



1 Nomination

Phelix_Dacat Sep 03, 2020

Go to original post on Sep 03, 2020 5:40pm
Last edited by SJConspirator on 03 Sep 2020, 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Phelix_Dacat nominated this post

User avatar
skews13

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,464

When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Belleau Wood is a consequential battle in American history, and the ground on which it was fought is venerated by the Marine Corps. America and its allies stopped the German advance toward Paris there in the spring of 1918. But Trump, on that same trip, asked aides, “Who were the good guys in this war?” He also said that he didn’t understand why the United States would intervene on the side of the Allies.

Trump’s understanding of concepts such as patriotism, service, and sacrifice has interested me since he expressed contempt for the war record of the late Senator John McCain, who spent more than five years as a prisoner of the North Vietnamese. “He’s not a war hero,” Trump said in 2015 while running for the Republican nomination for president. “I like people who weren’t captured.”here was no precedent in American politics for the expression of this sort of contempt, but the performatively patriotic Trump did no damage to his candidacy by attacking McCain in this manner. Nor did he set his campaign back by attacking the parents of Humayun Khan, an Army captain who was killed in Iraq in 2004.

 Trump remained fixated on McCain, one of the few prominent Republicans to continue criticizing him after he won the nomination. When McCain died, in August 2018, Trump told his senior staff, according to three sources with direct knowledge of this event, “We’re not going to support that loser’s funeral,” and he became furious, according to witnesses, when he saw flags lowered to half-staff. “What the **** are we doing that for? Guy was a **** loser,” the president told aides.

Trump was not invited to McCain’s funeral. (These sources, and others quoted in this article, spoke on condition of anonymity. The White House did not return earlier calls for comment, but Alyssa Farah, a White House spokesperson, emailed me this statement shortly after this story was posted: “This report is false. President Trump holds the military in the highest regard. He’s demonstrated his commitment to them at every turn: delivering on his promise to give our troops a much needed pay raise, increasing military spending, signing critical veterans reforms, and supporting military spouses.

This has no basis in fact.”) Trump’s understanding of heroism has not evolved since he became president. According to sources with knowledge of the president’s views, he seems to genuinely not understand why Americans treat former prisoners of war with respect. Nor does he understand why pilots who are shot down in combat are honored by the military.

On at least two occasions since becoming president, according to three sources with direct knowledge of his views, Trump referred to former President George H. W. Bush as a “loser” for being shot down by the Japanese as a Navy pilot in World War II. (Bush escaped capture, but eight other men shot down during the same mission were caught, tortured, and executed by Japanese soldiers.)

 When lashing out at critics, Trump often reaches for illogical and corrosive insults, and members of the Bush family have publicly opposed him. But his cynicism about service and heroism extends even to the World War I dead buried outside Paris—people who were killed more than a quarter century before he was born. Trump finds the notion of military service difficult to understand, and the idea of volunteering to serve especially incomprehensible. (The president did not serve in the military; he received a medical deferment from the draft during the Vietnam War because of the alleged presence of bone spurs in his feet. In the 1990s, Trump said his efforts to avoid contracting sexually transmitted diseases constituted his “personal Vietnam.”)

 On Memorial Day 2017, Trump visited Arlington National Cemetery, a short drive from the White House. He was accompanied on this visit by John Kelly, who was then the secretary of homeland security, and who would, a short time later, be named the White House chief of staff. The two men were set to visit Section 60, the 14-acre area of the cemetery that is the burial ground for those killed in America’s most recent wars. Kelly’s son Robert is buried in Section 60.

A first lieutenant in the Marine Corps, Robert Kelly was killed in 2010 in Afghanistan. He was 29. Trump was meant, on this visit, to join John Kelly in paying respects at his son’s grave, and to comfort the families of other fallen service members. But according to sources with knowledge of this visit, Trump, while standing by Robert Kelly’s grave, turned directly to his father and said, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?”

Kelly (who declined to comment for this story) initially believed, people close to him said, that Trump was making a ham-handed reference to the selflessness of America’s all-volunteer force. But later he came to realize that Trump simply does not understand non-transactional life choices. “He can’t fathom the idea of doing something for someone other than himself,” one of Kelly’s friends, a retired four-star general, told me. “He just thinks that anyone who does anything when there’s no direct personal gain to be had is a sucker. There’s no money in serving the nation.” Kelly’s friend went on to say, “Trump can’t imagine anyone else’s pain. That’s why he would say this to the father of a fallen marine on Memorial Day in the cemetery where he’s buried.”

 I’ve asked numerous general officers over the past year for their analysis of Trump’s seeming contempt for military service. They offer a number of explanations. Some of his cynicism is rooted in frustration, they say. Trump, unlike previous presidents, tends to believe that the military, like other departments of the federal government, is beholden only to him, and not the Constitution. Many senior officers have expressed worry about Trump’s understanding of the rules governing the use of the armed forces.

This issue came to a head in early June, during demonstrations in Washington, D.C., in response to police killings of Black people. James Mattis, the retired Marine general and former secretary of defense, lambasted Trump at the time for ordering law-enforcement officers to forcibly clear protesters from Lafayette Square, and for using soldiers as props: “When I joined the military, some 50 years ago, I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution,” Mattis wrote. “Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens—much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside.”

 Another explanation is more quotidian, and aligns with a broader understanding of Trump’s material-focused worldview. The president believes that nothing is worth doing without the promise of monetary payback, and that talented people who don’t pursue riches are “losers.” (According to eyewitnesses, after a White House briefing given by the then-chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Joe Dunford, Trump turned to aides and said, “That guy is smart. Why did he join the military?”)

 Yet another, related, explanation concerns what appears to be Trump’s pathological fear of appearing to look like a “sucker” himself. His capacious definition of sucker includes those who lose their lives in service to their country, as well as those who are taken prisoner, or are wounded in battle. “He has a lot of fear,” one officer with firsthand knowledge of Trump’s views said. “He doesn’t see the heroism in fighting.”

Several observers told me that Trump is deeply anxious about dying or being disfigured, and this worry manifests itself as disgust for those who have suffered. Trump recently claimed that he has received the bodies of slain service members “many, many” times, but in fact he has traveled to Dover Air Force Base, the transfer point for the remains of fallen service members, only four times since becoming president. In another incident, Trump falsely claimed that he had called “virtually all” of the families of service members who had died during his term, then began rush-shipping condolence letters when families said the president was not telling the truth.

rump has been, for the duration of his presidency, fixated on staging military parades, but only of a certain sort. In a 2018 White House planning meeting for such an event, Trump asked his staff not to include wounded veterans, on grounds that spectators would feel uncomfortable in the presence of amputees. “Nobody wants to see that,” he said.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... rs/615997/
 



1 Nomination

JeanMoulin Sep 02, 2020

Go to original post on Sep 03, 2020 6:22pm
Last edited by skews13 on 03 Sep 2020, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: JeanMoulin nominated this post

User avatar
Isabel

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,173

simplejack » 04 Sep 2020, 7:47 am » wrote: Joe Biden’s son fought in Iraq while Trumpy’s sons stole money from a charity for children.

Did I get that right?
They also execute fenced-in animals in canned hunts.



1 Nomination

simple jack Sep 04, 2020

Go to original post on Sep 04, 2020 7:40am
Last edited by Isabel on 05 Sep 2020, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: simple jack nominated this post

User avatar
Arris

Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 213

As someone who has served in the military, his remarks are completely insulting. I wonder what will go thru the minds of the military people who have to ferry his fat *** around when he wants to go somewhere. He will and is losing support of Vets and I imagine a lot of our active duty military due to his disdain of anyone serving in the military



1 Nomination

Older Guy Sep 04, 2020

Go to original post on Sep 04, 2020 12:30pm
Last edited by Arris on 05 Sep 2020, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Older Guy nominated this post

Older Guy

Unread post

  
  
Posts: 174
Politics: Progressive

A few days after Trump took office he took back an agreement Obama made regarding taking in a few thousand immigrants from Syria who were stuck on the small island country of Nauru. Australia took in many Syrian refugees from that worn torn country, and the US said it would help by taking in a couple of thousand, mostly teenage girls who had no parents.
Not sure if you are familiar with the story of Nauru - it was an island paradise, part of the Micronesian group of islands that became famous for its incredible wealth in phosphate rich rock that came to be after thousands of years of bat droppings. Nauru made a deal with the richest countries to sell all of their phosphates which in turn made each person in Nauru quite rich.
Sadly, it decimated their island state and left it baron. Those teenagers from Syria - teenagers mind you, lost all hope. Major depression ensued over these poor kids who were stuck on this island where nothing grows.

What Trump did just then, shows how evil he is. It would have been so easy to take these kids in. But, and I don't know why, perhaps he wanted to undo all that Obama did because he hates Obama,
But he did it all the same!
 
 



1 Nomination

bludog Sep 05, 2020

Go to original post on Aug 29, 2020 8:40pm
Last edited by Older Guy on 06 Sep 2020, 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bludog nominated this post

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Anti-republiKlan, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Cedar, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Isabel, JeanMoulin, Majestic-12 [Bot], nefarious101, NeoConvict, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, Ricky Tavy, RollingRock, Sa'ra the Hippiecrit, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, slideman, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Taipan, Termin8tor, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, WillFranklin, zkyll8 and 674 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads