⭐️ Post of the Day - Nominations ⭐️

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
30 posts
User avatar
NeoConvict

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,778
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
annLee » 28 Jun 2020, 11:04 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 11:04 am
AMERICA WILL SOON REALIZE THAT FOR TRUMP THE ORANGE HEAD LUNATIC: All Roads Lead to PUTIN
What is so wrong with Putin? He's restored the orthodox church. He's not invading other countries. He's keeping Russian children from being indoctrinated in gender confusion and homosexuality. He's not falling for the global warming wealth redistribution scheme. With your ilk calling Trump a Nazi I am starting to doubt the validity of your claims about Putin. 
 



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Jun 29, 2020

Go to original post on Jun 28, 2020 11:27am
Log in or Register to remove ads

Last edited by NeoConvict on 29 Jun 2020, 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall nominated this post

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 6,344
Politics: Independent

ROFL
bludog » 29 Jun 2020, 10:25 am » wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 10:25 am
Ha ha ha ha ha.  You'll be puking forever, trying to get in LO.

He can stay here. we like badboys.  



1 Nomination

promoderate Jun 29, 2020

Go to original post on Jun 29, 2020 12:47pm
Last edited by sooted up Cyndi on 29 Jun 2020, 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: promoderate nominated this post

User avatar
SJConspirator

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,439
Politics: Green

Zeets2 » 28 Jun 2020, 9:09 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 9:09 am
That's because WE HAVE the most just system possible in any economic system, and it's very simple.  You get paid what you're worth to the person in need of a service.  How is it that socialists like you believe that forcing an employer to pay an arbitrary amount to all those performing a similar service is more equitable?  That's the method used by every socialist/communist/Marxist throughout history, and it's been proven to fail every time it's tried because it destroys the individual incentive to improve.  But it remains a popular theory that's continually promoted by the lazy, the inept, and the uneducated because they're destined to be either poor or in the lower middle class for their entire lives.
Our system uses prison labor slavery, with prisoners who were railRoared for crimes they didn’t commit.  We are basically where the Soviet Union was  in the 1950s when it comes to criminal justice.  Dissidents and nonviolent drug offenders are primped to private business by the private prison for profit industry.  Because of all this we incarcerate a much larger percentage of our own citizens that ANY OTHER NATION ON EARTH.

thats the most just system possible to you?
 



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Jun 30, 2020

Go to original post on Jun 28, 2020 9:15am
Last edited by SJConspirator on 30 Jun 2020, 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall nominated this post

righteous

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 286

Demonrat Mayor Durkan got more than a Summer of Love. 
Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan really liked BLM when they marched through downtown Seattle, wrecking havoc and burning police cars. She absolutely loved them when they took over a six square block area of her city, calling it a block party and that they would engage in a summer of love. But, when they showed up at her house, she decided that she doesn’t like them nearly so much. Durkan said they scared her family and put her kids in danger. The protesters led by communist city council member,  Kshama Sawant marched to her home after she announced that she would no longer support CHOP after a spate of shootings occurred there. But, I don’t understand why she thought it was fine when it was the “common” people whose families were put in peril but suddenly remembered her indignation when it was her family.



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Jun 30, 2020

Go to original post on Jun 30, 2020 5:41pm
Last edited by righteous on 01 Jul 2020, 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

User avatar
SJConspirator

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,439
Politics: Green

I have always been one to blaze a pioneers brave new trail, and since nobody else seems willing to do it, and since it rubbed me the wrong way a little, I will address the OP.
 
What fun, what entertainment. And rare: One seldom sees the collapse of a landmark society in a rush of wondrous idiocy. 

Would I could sell tickets. Don’t look at it as a loss, but as a show, an unwanted but grand amusement.
First, why is the rapid decline of the U.S. such a source of glee for this guy?  He is more giddy than a kid on Christmas morning.  Did the images of U.S. cities ablaze give this guy a chubby?
The coup de grace in our ripening decadence is the current uprising purportedly, though implausibly, over racism. But never mind. The causes don’t matter. The deal is done.

Still, it is interesting to recognize that the protesters are, perhaps deliberately, confusing the incapacity of blacks with systemic racism. In truth, America has made the greatest effort ever essayed by one race to uplift another.

The causes don't matter?  Then why does this guy spend the next hundred plus words describing the causes...
Reflect: In 1954 an entirely white Supreme Court unanimously ended segregation.

Later it found the use of IQ tests by employers illegal because blacks scored poorly, then found “affirmative action,” racial discrimination against whites, legal (hardly oppression of blacks, this).

An overwhelmingly white Congress passed the Civil Rights Act in 1964, the Voting Rights Act the next year. A white President sent troops to Little Rock to enforce desegregation. There has been an enormous flow of charity to blacks: Section Eight Housing, AFDC, Head Start, hiring quotas, set-asides, sharply lowered standards in police and fire departments. We now have free breakfasts for black children, then free lunches, in addition to outright welfare. In aggregate they resemble a distributed guaranteed basic income. Which is interesting. These measures sprang from the best of intentions.
For someone who is obviously a decent writer, this cat seems seriously uninformed on American history.  After reading his entire article twice here, I see no indication that he has the foggiest awareness that racial based inescapable slavery was a thing in the U.S. for 2 centuries.  This was a type of slavery
never before seen in the long global history of slavery , for in other times and geographical regions, slavery, indentured servitude, serfdom etc was always a thing that could be escaped generationally, i.e. the current slave, though maybe not able to buy his own freedom, could at least buy his children's by fulfilling his obligation.
Most I think should continue. I for one do not want to evict blacks from public housing or have their children go hungry. Yet none of these programs has had its desired effect. The crucial academic gap has not closed, crime remains horribly high, illegitimacy verges on universal. This is a great shame.

Blacks are decent enough people, likable if they don’t hate you, and phenomenally talented. But it hasn’t worked.Nothing has worked. There is no indication that anything will.
Blacks were phenomenally successful in this country.  They managed to open their own businesses despite all the odds against them, including being lynched at rates 4 to 5 times higher than non blacks in the 1910s and 1920s, and bought up huge sections of Tulsa Oklahoma similar to the way Walt Disney bought huge chunks of land in Florida.

That specter of black success was so appalling, so intimidating to whites, they literally dropped bombs on U.S. cities from military bombers to destroy black Wall Street..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre

This is a piece of U.S. history they didn't talk about in  schools.  There was a blanket of silence on this subject for decades, despite it being very relevant and unique
to American history, what other time did we create a Dresden like firestorm in U.S. cities with U.S. military bomb raids?
The great black cities are in something approaching custodial care.

You cannot solve a problem without knowing what it is. This we dare not know. Democracies, however approximate, cannot deal with chronically underperforming minorities.They cannot even try. Anything that might help is politically impossible, and anything politically possible won’t help.

So, after the riots:

Social division will worsen after the riots. Racial hostility from blacks will not decrease because their conditions will not change. The rioters are getting their way now, and rule, but at the price of sowing hatred. At best we will have many decades of ugly rancor. At worst, we are winding the spring for another outburst.

Multiculturalism has not worked, quite apart from race, and will not. White Americans are not one people. The poor communications and bad roads that once allowed them to live almost separately no longer exist. In its writ-large form, trying to force West Virginia to accept the culture of Massachusetts will produce only anger.The likelihood of amity between races is proportional to their agreement on values important to them. For example, the Chinese share (what once were) the white values of study, work, courtesy, and obedience to the law. That they eat with chopsticks and celebrate New Year on the wrong day doesn’t matter.
I will agree with this guy on multiculturalism being ****, homogenous societies are more harmonious, productive and happy.
However, again for example, a culture that believes in female genital mutilation and utter subjection of women cannot live amicably with a culture that abhors these things. Black ghetto culture and white are immiscible in so many fundamental values that they will not live well together.Some cultures can assimilate, for example East Asian and American white, Latino and American white. But, in addition to sharply different cultures, too many blacks live in sprawling, racially isolated urban centers with almost no contact with the outside world other than television.

Censorship will intensify, not just of communications and office chitchat but of books. Tom Sawyer will be pulled from bookshelves or—Amazon being the continental shelf—or bowderlized to remove the ****** Jim and Injun Joe The ****** of the Narcissus may survive because none of the blacks and few of the whites will ever have heard of Conrad. At least for the foreseeable future, firings for anything imaginably redolent of racism–saying “All lives matter,” for example–will be snatched at in a mixture of passive aggression and schadenfreude to result in firings. This is unlikely to have a happy ending.
Black ghetto culture... There have been times I have pulled up in a gas station to pump gas, and a black dude pulls into the same gas station playing his **** ****** music, and I can't even hear music, I just hear the THUMP and HUMMMM of the bass.  just a thundering baritone hum that sounds stupid and menacing at the same time.  
BUT, tonight is July first, and my WHITE neighbors are being loud, obnoxious, lighting off fireworks at almost 10PM when I am trying to wind down and relax, and I am peeved at them.  So ****** don't have a monopoly on being ignorant and obnoxious and annoying me.
Schooling: Watching great universities become sandboxes for unpleasantly righteous dimwitted brats galls, or does if one lets it. I don’t.

Most of the protesters seem recently to have erupted from the drains of an educational system that has been in sharp decline for decades They, including the intelligent among them, appear historically not just ignorant but carefully misinformed, culturally pathetic, and intellectually laughable. (For example, a protestress interviewed by a British reporter as to what she thought of Churchill said she couldn’t really say because she hadn’t met him.

How many in BLM can spell “Confederacy”? A statue of Ulysses Grant was pulled down in the belief that he was a Confederate general. May God preserve us.)

The, uh, redaction of culture will not stop with books. Classical music is too white, the sciences too white, mathematics a tool of oppression (meaning that blacks cannot understand it) and so on. We have created a nation of pampered and imbecile peasants.
This reminds me of a episode of The Boondocks where the director of programming for BET is hell bent on destroying black people with **** TV shows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZchP89w2pJo

There is no doubt that black pop culture is mostly stupid, shallow, vapid, not only ignorant, but seems to be PROUD of its ignorance, and glorifies and perpetuates lifestyles of petty criminals.  But who has historically owned and controlled the radio stations, magazines and TV stations, who are the gateway guardians of what songs or shows gets air play, what artists gets a record deal, etc?  Mostly Jews and other whites.  So if black culture is warped and ****, its not purely the fault of the blacks.
Schooling will continue its plummet.

Science departments probably will not be abolished. However, because they are too white, schools will recruit hopelessly unqualified black students and professors, standards will fall yet more, and mathematics will be played down even in astrophysics (this is being done).

Extirpating racism will replace scholarship, already degraded by the retirement or death of those professors who knew what education meant. This will inevitably result in lowered American technological competitiveness and prosperity. There is no hope of preventing this.

The replacement of learned professors by aging detritus from the Sixties antagonistic to scholarship is not surprising. America has had strong anti-intellectual undercurrent since its inception. The degradation will not be noticed by the young as they have never lived in a world different from their own, with Harry Potter and Toni Morrison thought to be literature. A liberal education was once the mark of the cultivated, being deep in languages, literature, philosophy, the sciences, history, mathematics,. Universities once had, at least among the better students, a love of open minded curiosity, thought, and debate. No more. Future historians will notice the shift, but those within it will not. We are left with a nation of morons who will not know they are morons.This too cannot be prevented. Jejune herdthink is now warmly espoused throughout the academy with children in grade school being primed for it.The most—I dare not say “entertaining” for fear of lynching, but, well, perhaps “interesting” reforms will be those of the police, whether abolition, defunding to shift money to youth outreach and rehab (which don’t work) or replacement of police by warm and caring adults, will result in increased crime.
The universities have become hotbeds of pretentious PC speech, phony outrage over microaggressions, virtue signalling and towers of babel when it comes to acknowledging a shared reality regarding the simple binary condition of human sexuality and gender.  I can't disagree with him on that, but when he says we inevitably must be a nation of morons, I point to Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris and other modern intellectuals who are sensible, even genius at times, popular and have huge followings.  As for increased crime, that is caused by making natural human behavior criminal, as it was during prohibition and still is with the modern war on drugs.  Decriminalize perfectly natural and harmless human instincts and crime will sharply drop.
We need not concern ourselves with whether and to what extent the police have been culpable in which cases. The changes will come anyway.An intriguing question is what the nonviolent, non-racist, warm and fuzzy pseudopolice will do when they encounter violent criminals. Counsel them on social justice? I would love to watch.Our system of governments has proved itself weak, feckless, and unable to govern. The chaotic response to the coronavirus is a prime example, there being no national policy and the states being told to do as they see fit. The other major example was the inability or unwillingness to prevent looting and arson.The widespread destruction was unopposed, protected by the media, and celebrated by the many corporations that have fallen over themselves to truckle to the unwashed and to give them money. If our rampaging anthropoids can loot once, there is no reason to think they cannot do it again.

Many cities are routinely out of control, with seven hundred homicides in Chicago and three hundred in Baltimore every year. Increasingly criminals are released without bail and small crimes, such as evading subway fares, are ignored when committed by minorities.

The hordes of derelicts grow, the New York subways become a homeless shelter. These are not problems seen in civilized countries. Which America no longer is, to the astonishment and amusement of the world.Perhaps this was to be expected. The American practice of choosing its leaders every two, four, or six years by popularity contest worked, after a fashion anyway, in a sprawling continental country in which government had very little local influence. In a world far more complex, with little ability to plan when those in charge change with paralyzing rapidity, and everything intensely regulated by people unfamiliar with problems, results are poor.
We need not concern ourselves whether police are murdering thugs and gangsters?  I disagree strongly, it should be a major point of concern.  Otherwise, its hard to argue with most of this.  Its basically chicken Little screaming the sky is falling, but ****, it seems like it is falling sometimes.
America’s competition with large countries having intelligently authoritarian and stable governance will prove a losing proposition proposition. The inevitable decline in standard of living, already well underwater, will promote unrest. Here we go again.We have done what Marx couldn’t: Achieved communism, a true dictatorship of the proletariat, of a rabble jacquerie of much noise and no wit, the rule of the unfit. It is a rule only of the culture. The moneyed would not grant it power over anything else. Yet rule it is. We shall hear much of the authenticity of the illiterate, the purity of ghetto urges, the wisdom of the people, the need to lay low the pretensions of the mansion.

Yet the catastrophe has its consolations. It is amusing for those amused by the end of empires. The Soviet Union spoke of the dictatorship of the proletariat, but lived under the dictatorship of a gray aristocracy. America speaks of the rule of the people, a horrible idea, and seems to be getting there.Think of it as the Cultural Revolution by suburban hobbyists. There are the same raging untermenschen, the same desire to destroy anything they do not know, or cannot understand, or be bothered to learn.As a philosophic emollient one may reflect that all empires and civilizations must end, and ours is.

America will remain as a place, a military bastion, a large if declining economic force. It will never again be, even by the low standards of humanity in such things, a relatively free and vigorous society. The world will not again credit its charades of moral leadership. The rot, the tens of thousands of derelict people living on the sidewalks, the looting and fire setting, the censorship, are now visible to the entire earth. Oh well. It was a good thing while it lasted.
Okay, I felt a twinge of respect for this guys wordsmithing when I read "a rabble jacquerie of much noise and no wit, the rule of the unfit"

American exceptionalism has always been a farce, that's nothing new to me.  But the whole "shining city on a hill", yeh that's over and done.  



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Jul 02, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 01, 2020 9:52pm
Last edited by SJConspirator on 02 Jul 2020, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall nominated this post

Taliban Sam

Unread post

 
 
Posts: 1
Politics: Socialist

SJConspirator » 02 Jul 2020, 7:33 pm » wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 7:33 pm
Imagine I’m a big shot at Boeing and my company just completed a new stealth model fighter jet that I want to sell to the government.  Only problem is, my jet is not quite the awesome weapon of war I wanted it to be... it barely gets off the runway, and tends to explode randomly in midair.  IOW, typical fare for the MIC.

Of course I want the taxpayers to spend $billions on my useless junk, but there is this damn stubborn president who won’t start a war with Iran, won’t escalate any existing wars, and I can’t get my contacts at the Pentagon to sign the shady contract that will allow me to drain the slush fund of never ending war, drain that money that should be hoarded by me and never used on education or infrastructure or anything that benefits a nation like the USA.

what to dooo... I got it!  Let’s get some friends of mine in the Intelligence Community to meet with a US reporter and start a rumor that Russia is paying for US scalps in Afghanistan!  That will get the populace riled up, calling for retaliation, putting pressure on Trump to ramp up war expenditures, increase my chances of selling my defective stealth fighter, and inch us all closer to nuclear Armageddon!  Am I a fricken genius or what...

Believe me to tell you one thing my friend. We were finished with all killing of American USA soldiers. We had finally accepted them, and their foreign ways of killing our people. We had gotten used to them and learned to live with them and die from them. The fight was out of us.

Then Mr. Putin offered to buy us lunch if we killed Americans. And I don't mean some stupid chick pea and lentil soup or some cheaply perfumed loofa. I mean kebab - lamb, goat, chicken, you name it. And foreign dishes, too, like the pierogi, with it;s incredibly subtle and delicate complete lack of any flavor.

Well, I can tell you that the hills are again ringing with joyful cries of li li li.

The holy war is on again
We will kill you and your spawn, my friend
May the Jihad live and never end
Holy war is on again! EVERYBODY!

I am willing to give this expert testimony to the congress of your country. My CIA handler will vouch for my credibility. I have never given intel they did not want to receive (known as "bad" intel) - fact in my favor.



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Jul 02, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 02, 2020 8:12pm
Last edited by Taliban Sam on 02 Jul 2020, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
Isabel

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,547

Crazytrain » 30 Jun 2020, 9:15 pm » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 9:15 pm
Ive been thinking about this for some time.

Not at all. Up until the 60's, the republican party was the party of northern liberals.  Racist southerners were the democrats.

Then Nixon tried to get southern votes by pandering to racism. The racist southerners flocked to the repub party, and the liberals left in disgust.

The point is that, no matter the party name, the party of southern conservatives is ALWAYS the party of ugly racists and violent traitors.

 



1 Nomination

DennisTheMenace Jul 03, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 01, 2020 2:11pm
Last edited by Isabel on 03 Jul 2020, 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DennisTheMenace nominated this post

User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,006

Misty » 03 Jul 2020, 6:08 pm » wrote:
03 Jul 2020, 6:08 pm
Amazing that you could tell from that video that the woman and her 15 year old daughter were 'hopped up' on raw estrogen, and you know all about how they live.

I understand sexism and racism when I see it Sparky.
 
BTW, since you seem to think you know so much, I am NOT a mutt.
I'm a pure breed.
How is it you can metaphor the crap out of things but anyone opposing your hypotheticals better use physical absolutes as a rebuttal.

OK your rules and I will follow from an instinctive point of view, not a socially trained messenger of pretending societal evolution is larger than life itself.

sexism is gender bias between which is superior to the other and that is just psychological class warfare since reproducitons show theya re equally significant to sustaining the numbers of the populaiton existing so far in 18 categorical positions of the population occupying space now. This list transcends all definitions defining who's who in antidiscrimination laws and work place regulations.

1. 8 great grandparents descendents from 16 great great grandparents, 8 male and 8 female
2. 4 grandparents descendents of the previous 8 great grandparents 4 male and 4 female
3. 2 parents descendents from the 4 grandparents 2 male and 2 female
4. each of the last of the generations listed in first 3 and all newly added great great grandchildren of the 16 great great grandparents compounding with males and females that never became parents. The whole population of every species is only equal to the active living reproductions so far as eternally timed apart now.

See active evolution self contained to universal point of inorganic displacement perpetually balancing without intellectual design, just contracting results becoming never duplicated combinaitons of the molecular family of periodice elements in gaseous, liquid, mineral configurations above the atomic level of combined matter sustaining forms shaped so far. Again how finite material can become infinite combinations never duplicated as before again.

Natural kinetic eternity sustaining the universal moment time is stationary and what gets formed never stays the same since added from now on. Doesn't anyone grasp the depths to adapt or become extinct?

Misty, figure out the 18 relative positions to the whole homo sapien populaiton regardless gender, race, creed, color, national origin, etc.

See male and female covers each lifetime transcending from fertilized cell, zygote, embreyo, fetus, out of the womb infant, toddler, adolescent, teen, adult, 1 of 2 parents or not, 1 of 4 grandparents or not, 1 of 8 great grandparents or not

Ancestral universal constant event horizons only developing while currently timed apart occupying space from now on same as arrived so far.

Kinetic motion as specifically as reproductions worked since inception of homo sapien DNA in this atmosphere naturally sustained so far. Intellect just controls the behavior socially cradle to grave.

Eternally timed apart in plain sight, yet every society ever created historically defies now as eternity.

WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE HONESTLY ANCESTRALLY. 101 REPRODUCTIVE CYCLES IN CALENDAR YEAR 2020 and everyone takes pride in saying nobody knows why life never stays the same since added to the population from now on where an eternal point of separation lasts in plain sight of lifetimes limited to timed apart now.

When ancestries agree to never discuss actual existing completely, just factually speculating what else could make living larger than adapting to the moment relative to numbers occupying space now, this is what humanity left in plain sight. Completely corrupted people going extinct serving dishonest laws.



1 Nomination

nefarious101 Jul 03, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 03, 2020 7:20pm
Last edited by omh on 03 Jul 2020, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: nefarious101 nominated this post

JeanMoulin

Unread post

 
 
Posts: 10
Politics: Democratic

RollingRock » 03 Jul 2020, 9:45 pm » wrote:
03 Jul 2020, 9:45 pm
You'll see some familiar usernames as well as some posters who don't post at .org.  I like this place much better.  The other place is a right wing trollfest now.

It's way more then a troll fest. RR. It's an outlet for neo nazis. You know it as well as I. I saw this coming. You and I don't always agree, but I believe we do agree on this.



1 Nomination

Older Guy Jul 02, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 03, 2020 8:04pm
Last edited by JeanMoulin on 03 Jul 2020, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Older Guy nominated this post

User avatar
Coolguy10013

Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 248
Politics: Liberal
Location: New York, New York

DennisTheMenace » Yesterday, 10:38 am » wrote:
Yesterday, 10:38 am
This is great news. She' s been exposed to Donald Sr I'm sure.

Will Donald Sr start wearing a mask and set an example
Hope this clears that up!


 
 
 



1 Nomination

supraTruth Jul 03, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 04, 2020 9:01am
Last edited by Coolguy10013 on 04 Jul 2020, 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: supraTruth nominated this post

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Azalea, Baidu [Spider], Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cedar, Crazytrain, crimsongulf, Google [Bot], Ike Bana, Isabel, Kobia2, maineman, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mrkelly, nefarious101, NeoConvict, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, Semrush [Bot], simple jack, SJConspirator, skews13, spotdogg, Squatchman, Termin8tor, TheAmerican, thelion, WillFranklin, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 388 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads